Bruce Wayne & Bruce Banner vs Clark Kent & Peter Parker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PlasticMan411
No Powers, No Prep big grin Battle on top of the Daily Planet
Which team wins?

Sparkz
The bruces take this, Wayne is the only one with real fighting skill, Spider-mans skill is based on his powers, Banner won't help at all, and Clark was taught by Batman so....

masterbruce
ummmm, Bruce Wayne IS batman.

Sparkz
Originally posted by masterbruce
ummmm, Bruce Wayne IS batman.

You don't say! You have taught us all so much.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Sparkz
You don't say! You have taught us all so much.

I understand it's obvious but I don't understand the scenario, it's completely onesided.

Dinalfos
What the? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Wayne wins, while Banner hides behind the chimney.

Sparkz
Originally posted by masterbruce
I understand it's obvious but I don't understand the scenario, it's completely onesided.

So are alot of topics on this forum, now if clark kent was replaced with say Iron fist it might be a bit more debatable (I'd say Steve Rogers but without the super soldier syrum he can't stand up to Bruce)

Stupid Rookie
Wayne is one of the top fighters in comics and since he doesn't have "powers" he is the only one unaffected by this scenario. Thus Peter and Clark get tossed of the building with almost no effort.

grey fox
Can't Banner 'bleed' Hulks strength into his body through his yoga ?

Sparkz
Originally posted by grey fox
Can't Banner 'bleed' Hulks strength into his body through his yoga ?

No powers though, and techniqly since getting super strength is a power... besides that wouldnt help Pete and Clark anyway lol

Metalmanx
I'm not exactly an expert on Superman, but didn't he train in dozens and dozens of martial arts over the course of some looooong period of time during some storyline?

Supes Fans! Assemble!

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I'm not exactly an expert on Superman, but didn't he train in dozens and dozens of martial arts over the course of some looooong period of time during some storyline?

Supes Fans! Assemble!

Bruce STOMPS Clark so hard in the skill category it's not even funny.

Metalmanx
Eh. I don't really care that much. I just thought that Superman had trained in various martial arts for a long-ass time. This thinking led me to believe that he could possibly be a match for Bruce. But, yea. Eh.

Howard_Jones
Banner. He can channel the Hulk's strength through meditation.

batdude123
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Banner. He can channel the Hulk's strength through meditation.

There are NO POWERS as in there are "NO POWERS" as in NO SUPER STRENGTH.

no expression

NO POWERS

batdude123
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Eh. I don't really care that much. I just thought that Superman had trained in various martial arts for a long-ass time. This thinking led me to believe that he could possibly be a match for Bruce. But, yea. Eh.

Not even close as a matter of fact.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by batdude123
There are NO POWERS as in there are "NO POWERS" as in NO SUPER STRENGTH.

no expression

NO POWERS

Wouldn't Bruce lose his aura then?

stick out tongue

batdude123

stick out tongue

I have NO idea what you're talking about...

shifty

masterbruce

stick out tongue

Bruce doesn't need any aura against these dweebs.

Megadragon15
Bruce Wayne stuffs Peter Parker, Clark Kent, and just for fun, Bruce Banner, into the Daily Planet globe and laughs his head off as he goes down to the lobby to leave mumbling "I'm Batman!" repeatedly to himself.

Mrrungo Mu
Originally posted by Dinalfos
What the? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Wayne wins, while Banner hides behind the chimney.

LOL..I almost peed my pants reading that laughing

ExtraMision5555
bruce would single handedly break peter and clark in mere moments

and then in an act of utter betrayal, snap banner's spine in half in a bane-esque fashion

masterbruce
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
bruce would single handedly break peter and clark in mere moments

and then in an act of utter betrayal, snap banner's spine in half in a bane-esque fashion

actually, I doubt Bruce would even take part in this fight. It's so pathetic that it would be below him to even try.

He'll prob walk away and then when Peter and Clark rushes at him from behind, he does the famous "backwards Batpunch" and KOs the two dweebs.

NiņoAraņa
o hell no...give Peter his webs at least

or give Clark Supes' Jobber Aura shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.