How do we get rid of our moms boyfriend?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hopefulness
My sister and I need to get rid of our moms new boyfriend while its still early. He's been here only three or four weeks and were sick of him and my mom sitting around while we clean the house. Yeah, yeah,yeah, I know that isn't very long.All he does is eat sleep and use up the water. He's conning our mom into fixing his truck, buying him and his daughter things. He's starting to be come controling and our mom won't listen to us at all. We've tried to tell her but she just blows up in our faces about how she isn't going to let us contol who she sees and doesn't see. It's even possible that he's a child molester. He went to a max security prison for selling and using drugs, and now hes violating his parol by living here. Should we tell his parol officer that he's living here?

Slay
Tell her he tried to rape you.

Spearhead
That would be the simplest way, wouldn't it?

crazylozer
Step 1: Hidden camera
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

hopefulness
I don't think she would listen to me. He asked her to marry him after he'd know her for two weeks and she said yes. Now he lives here.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Slay
Tell her he tried to rape you.

hysterical

hopefulness
Tell her he tried to rape you. She probably wouldn't listen. Because she would think I was lying.

Spearhead
Actually, what I said was in response to your initial suggestion, telling his parole officer. Slay just beat me to the punch, er, post...

LethalFemme
Originally posted by hopefulness
She probably wouldn't listen. Because she would think I was lying.

Well technically you would be.erm

Red Two
Hmmm WHile he takes a bath throw in there a toster.say you wanted to give him a snack couz he was hungry

Prabhodh
Just give him hell, i suggest the use of laxatives. yes

hopefulness
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Well technically you would be.erm yeah but it wouldn't work if she knew I was lying.

Spearhead
I don't mean to pry, but how long ago had your mom broken up?

dirkdirden

hopefulness
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Just give him hell, i suggest the use of laxatives. yes
hmmm thats actually a pretty good idea. We'll have to try that......before we call the parole officer.

hopefulness

hopefulness
Originally posted by Spearhead
I don't mean to pry, but how long ago had your mom broken up? I dont even think the divorce papers are completed yet. But about a year and then in the middle of their seperation they got back together then slit up again.

hopefulness
Originally posted by Red Two
Hmmm WHile he takes a bath throw in there a toster.say you wanted to give him a snack couz he was hungry I don't think I'd EVER wanna open the bathroom door while he was taking a bath. I'd probably go blind.

Spearhead
I dont even think the divorce papers are completed yet. But about a year and then in the middle of their seperation they got back together then slit up again.

Sounds like she's just reaching out for just about anyone...literally. I know some people just can't stand to be alone, romantically, for even a week--I had a friend like that, and it's really, really irritating.

Needless to say, there's a fair chance that this relationship is going nowhere. I know that won't help you now, but...it's the thought that counts, I s'pose

Red Two
I don't think I'd EVER wanna open the bathroom door while he was taking a bath. I'd probably go blind.
noone said you had to look

Prabhodh
hmmm thats actually a pretty good idea. We'll have to try that......before we call the parole officer.

Good but use with caution or you'll have to call an ambulance before the parole officer. ermm

hopefulness
Originally posted by Red Two
noone said you had to look I'd probably have to so I could get the toaster in the tub with him.

dirkdirden
Tell her that adultery is a sin, and so is premarital sex and that hells cells are never full.

hopefulness
Sounds like she's just reaching out for just about anyone...literally. I know some people just can't stand to be alone, romantically, for even a week--I had a friend like that, and it's really, really irritating.

Needless to say, there's a fair chance that this relationship is going nowhere. I know that won't help you now, but...it's the thought that counts, I s'pose That actually sounds alot like my mom, shes dependant upon male attention so before she leaves someone she makes sure shes got someone else to go to.

hopefulness
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Tell her that adultery is a sin, and so is premarital sex and that hells cells are never full. She knows adultery's a sin and premarital sex. And I'd get slapped if I said something like that.

dirkdirden
She knows adultery's a sin and premarital sex. And I'd get slapped if I said something like that.

But it would be so worth it.

hopefulness
But it would be so worth it. She hits hard though. And I'd probably get grounded.

Soleran
That actually sounds alot like my mom, shes dependant upon male attention so before she leaves someone she makes sure shes got someone else to go to.

Well at least your mom isn't unique in that sense, haha

Spearhead
Grounded for pointing out the truth?

hopefulness
Grounded for pointing out the truth? Yeah shes one of those that doesn't like being told what they don't want to hear.

hopefulness
Originally posted by Soleran
Well at least your mom isn't unique in that sense, haha
hahaha yeah thats true

dirkdirden

hopefulness

hopefulness
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Good but use with caution or you'll have to call an ambulance before the parole officer. ermm hahahaha ok thanks for the idea.....i think we might try it tonight actually

Soleran
So do her a favor and hook her up with another dude

hopefulness
So do her a favor and hook her up with another dude She could have done that herself, she could have had a guy that seems pretty nice but shes goes for dirtbags. And I don't know anybody around her age.

dirkdirden
I'm not waiting four years for this guy to leave or for my mom to find a new guy

If she leaves this guy she'll just pick up the next guys she meets and then you'll have to find a way to break them up and when you do then she'll meet another guy and you'll have to find a way to break them up.

She is co-dependent and will always need a man and more than likely none of them are going to be good guys.

You could try and stay with your dad but he probably doesn't want you and is probably banging other women as we speak.

Also you could leave this forum open on the computer and she will read all these post about how she is messing up her kids life and she might change or have her BF beat you risky business.

hopefulness
If she leaves this guy she'll just pick up the next guys she meets and then you'll have to find a way to break them up and when you do then she'll meet another guy and you'll have to find a way to break them up.

She is co-dependent and will always need a man and more than likely none of them are going to be good guys.

You could try and stay with your dad but he probably doesn't want you and is probably banging other women as we speak.

Also you could leave this forum open on the computer and she will read all these post about how she is messing up her kids life and she might change or have her BF beat you risky business. Actually she'd just ***** because I don't like her boyfriend and what makes you think my dad doesn't want me? I think his g/f is pretty cool she like the same music that I do.

Tha C-Master
I know people like that. eek!

dirkdirden
Actually she'd just ***** because I don't like her boyfriend and what makes you think my dad doesn't want me? I think his g/f is pretty cool she like the same music that I do.

I made an incorrect assumption. Your mom seems to pick up really bad guys, so I assumed your dad was a really bad guy.

Go stay with him and your problem is over.

hopefulness
I made an incorrect assumption. Your mom seems to pick up really bad guys, so I assumed your dad was a really bad guy.

Go stay with him and your problem is over. I'm thinking of doing that after my sister moves out because it's not fair to leave her here to clean up after them.

Soleran
and for a special christmas present for him get epicac and ex lax giving out both on the same day of christmas, you'll never see him the entire day.

dirkdirden
I'm thinking of doing that after my sister moves out because it's not fair to leave her here to clean up after them.

Wait wait wait your sister is married but lives at home.....how the hell does that work. I'm going to guess that she got married because she got pregnant...just a guess though.

amity75
Tell her he tried to rape you. The first suggestion that will no doubt come to most peoples minds when they read this title! laughing out loud

hopefulness
Wait wait wait your sister is married but lives at home.....how the hell does that work. I'm going to guess that she got married because she got pregnant...just a guess though. She moved back home because she's going to have surgery and couldn't afford rent or something.

hopefulness
and for a special christmas present for him get epicac and ex lax giving out both on the same day of christmas, you'll never see him the entire day. Thank you so much now I know what to get him for chirstmas.

dirkdirden
She moved back home because she's going to have surgery and couldn't afford rent or something.

That kinda makes since but you really should worry about yourself before you worry about your older sister.

Back to comical solutions. You could pull a tyler durden and kick your own ass and say he did it. You'll have to do a real bang up job to make it believable maybe use a hammer or small bat to bash your face in.

hopefulness
That kinda makes since but you really should worry about yourself before you worry about your older sister.

Back to comical solutions. You could pull a tyler durden and kick your own ass and say he did it. You'll have to do a real bang up job to make it believable maybe use a hammer or small bat to bash your face in. HAHAHHAHAHAH I'll have to think about that one.

Red Two

Back to comical solutions. You could pull a tyler durden and kick your own ass and say he did it. You'll have to do a real bang up job to make it believable maybe use a hammer or small bat to bash your face in.
now were will you find someone that woud bash his face in with an baseball batt?

=Tired Hiker=
Stick an anchovie in his hair, and he will smell so bad that your mom will just HAVE to leave him.

rampantFire231
Next time he's taking a bath, throw the toaster into the bathtub so that he gets soggy toast.

hopefulness

yeah she should not worry about me i can take care of my self or my husband will and he can. could even take care of him if i tell him to. and no i was not pregnant when i moved out my moms a b#### and tryed to hit me and was hitting on my boyfriend at the time and thats why i left.

dirkdirden
yeah she should not worry about me i can take care of my self or my husband will and he can. could even take care of him if i tell him to. and no i was not pregnant when i moved out my moms a b#### and tryed to hit me and was hitting on my boyfriend at the time and thats why i left.

I think I hear a banjo playing in the background.

Syren

Mimi_111
My mom's bf is so annoying and lazy but he has to have the right of calling my lazy all he ever does is sit on his fat butt all day and tell me to make him food.My mom is Already Cheating on him with someone else I know because she told me plus She want's to break up with him.She said in there next argument she will break up with him but I don't believe her because Every time they argue all he does is act like he is moving out but he is coming right back and then they get right back together.And my pass 2 years has been Horrible. mad miffed

riv6672
Time to move.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Mimi_111
My mom's bf is so annoying...

Really. Really? Really.

This is your first post, no intro just a rant.

Marvelous first impression... for a bot.

riv6672
Some ppl just dive right in.

And Bump 11 year old threads.

angel

Nuke Nixon
I might give this one the benefit of the doubt, maybe this thread resonated with them, ok I can dig it.

But if this is a bot... they're getting weirder.

riv6672
Yeah they are!

I do like seeing all the old sigs from back in the day, though. History, baby.

Nuke Nixon
I will say this, the board sure has a dedicated server for sig preservation.

riv6672
Yeah they do.
You'd expect straight up red X's, wouldnt you?

Nuke Nixon
I can't even manage to keep my stuff from earlier this year on pic host sites, but I'll bet all my old ones hosted here are still dinging around in their server.

riv6672
They are!
If i google myself, i find old sigs from here floating around.

Nuke Nixon
Just for fun, what was your very first sig?

riv6672
I think it was Darkwing Duck quotes!
You know 'i am the' that he'd say every ep.

How about you?

Nuke Nixon
Let's see... early 2000s I was into... um...Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings, It was Gandalf dueling with Dumbledore.

riv6672
Your first versus thread!

Nuke Nixon
That's too easy, Superman Vs Thor.

riv6672
Too sweet.
This bot came in handy!

Surtur
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
That's too easy, Superman Vs Thor.

Superman blitzes Thor. Slaps him 18,000 times in the face before he can blink.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.