Iran arming Iraqi militia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

Soleran
Dude we're noble americans he really really likes us, he even said so.

sithsaber408
*adopts William Wallace voice*

"Are ya ready for a war!"

*starts a chours*

"Over there..., over there..!"

PVS
are you? why dont you enlist?

sithsaber408
Originally posted by PVS
are you? why dont you enlist?

Nah, no need.

The draft will be re-instated, and surprise! all registered dems. will go fight.

eek!

PVS
wow, thats funny and cuts SS. the thought of yet another war and thousands of kids being forced over seas and killed along with tens and quite possibly hundreds of thousands of civilians, not to mention exponentially increased domestic threat. so glad you're lighthearted enough to make a playful partisan jab out of it, and at the same time jack off to the man who put us in this doomsday scenario for no ****ing reason other than oil and profit. you're a really funny guy. dead kids and unemployable-for-life multiple limb amputees coming home by the hundreds per day. funny stuff, huh?

Mr. Sandman
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Nah, no need.

The draft will be re-instated, and surprise! all registered dems. will go fight.

eek!

lol Only in your dreams.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by PVS
wow, thats funny and cuts SS. the thought of yet another war and thousands of kids being forced over seas and killed along with tens and quite possibly hundreds of thousands of civilians, not to mention exponentially increased domestic threat. so glad you're lighthearted enough to make a playful partisan jab out of it, and at the same time jack off to the man who put us in this doomsday scenario for no ****ing reason other than oil and profit. you're a really funny guy. dead kids and unemployable-for-life multiple limb amputees coming home by the hundreds per day. funny stuff, huh?

You know what would be even funnier?

Doing nothing and letting all the middle-eastern muslim nations gather up power and resources to launch an all-out attack on us and Israel.

eek!

Or doing nothing while nations like Iran train people to kill our soldiers and provide them with the munitions to do so.

PVS
they are there because people like you, by the millions, blindly supported the baseless occupation of a nation needed to keep iran in check. people like you need to read at least half as much as you run your ****ing mouth and make a joke out of it all, complete with your cute little smilies...or maybe you should just enlist. but that wont happen, will it? **** supporting the troops. BE ONE if you're so gung ho about all this.

Soleran
Originally posted by sithsaber408
You know what would be even funnier?

Doing nothing and letting all the middle-eastern muslim nations gather up power and resources to launch an all-out attack on us and Israel.

eek!

Or doing nothing while nations like Iran train people to kill our soldiers and provide them with the munitions to do so.

Muslims have been killing muslims very effectively before we entered the picture.

Really we are uniting the Muslim world more then ever.

Going to the middle east was on false pretense (whatever call me shit but I'm ok with that) however their plan was horrible and now it's going to turn into an even bigger bowl of diarrhea stew.

Robtard
*Adopts computer voice*

"Would you like to play a game of chess?"

1,983 Cool points to whomever can name that movie.

PVS
war games

Soleran
War Games

Damn, shut it PVS, that was mine to win!

Mr. Sandman
Screw you guys. I wanted that one.

smoker4
Cartman?

dirkdirden
what is the US going to do when they find a weapon and is says Made in China................I would imagine it would sound like sonofa ****

Soleran
Originally posted by dirkdirden
what is the US going to do when they find a weapon and is says Made in China................I would imagine it would sound like sonofa ****

How about Reagan rolls out of his grave with a smile and says go get those commies.....................

Lets face it though we have armed ALOT of different groups over the years, who wouldn't expect this to be happening?

Iran was doing the same thing in Lebanon.

dirkdirden
Originally posted by Soleran
How about Reagan rolls out of his grave with a smile and says go get those commies.....................

Thats funny.

The US should supply them with there weapons then we could make a profit selling guns to them and then have fun kill. Sounds like a win win situation to me.

Soleran
Originally posted by dirkdirden
Thats funny.

The US should supply them with there weapons then we could make a profit selling guns to them and then have fun kill. Sounds like a win win situation to me.

You win the capitalists award on KMC!

Kinneary
After Iraq, I'm a little uneasy going off of anything except concrete absolute evidence. I don't trust Iran worth a damn, but this isn't enough to make me jump up and down and shout "They did it! They did it!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.