Alba &Soiree Meira Vs Kyo & Iori

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
yes

Fight takes place in south town,9:33 P.M. Let's get it on!

TricksterPriest
LMAO. eek! laughing Since it's you doing this, I won't go with my first reaction and flame you into oblivion. stick out tongue The flamers (lol) beat the Meiras. **** FALCOON!

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
LMAO. eek! laughing Since it's you doing this, I won't go with my first reaction and flame you into oblivion. stick out tongue The flamers (lol) beat the Meiras. **** FALCOON!
Why do people hate those tw so much???

Sado22
Hmmm..
I never understoood why people hate Alba and Soiree so much. true alba is overdressed but he's got a really cool personality. not to mention how badly he was schooling Kyo in the 4th episode of KoFAnotherDay.
Soiree isn't too high on my favorite list so i don't care about him though i do think he's a good edition to the KoF roaster.

Alba was definitely smacking Kyo over the whole place with almost every move. Kyo was clearly on the recieving end. Damn clear. I think Alba would win against Kyo.
on the other side, Iori>Soiree. no doubt about it since Soiree was getting owned even with iori being without the flames (i still love the part when he kicks Soiree in the church, lol).
That leaves Alba versus Iori......and needless to say Iori would win this one, though i do see Alba putting up a good fight.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
Hmmm..
I never understoood why people hate Alba and Soiree so much. true alba is overdressed but he's got a really cool personality. not to mention how badly he was schooling Kyo in the 4th episode of KoFAnotherDay.
Soiree isn't too high on my favorite list so i don't care about him though i do think he's a good edition to the KoF roaster.

Alba was definitely smacking Kyo over the whole place with almost every move. Kyo was clearly on the recieving end. Damn clear. I think Alba would win against Kyo.
on the other side, Iori>Soiree. no doubt about it since Soiree was getting owned even with iori being without the flames (i still love the part when he kicks Soiree in the church, lol).
That leaves Alba versus Iori......and needless to say Iori would win this one, though i do see Alba putting up a good fight.

~Sado
Why are people using another day as refrence, it clearly isn't canon. I was into alba and soiree as well, until I found out they were aliens. . .

Sado22
our favorite Falcooon said that KoFAD was an experiment (aside from the fact that it was publicity for the KoFMI2) but then there are canon factors included like Iori without flames, Alba and Soiree's encounter with Louise, Kyo's search for the *** and Rock/Terry thing. hence KoFAD is considered to be canon, and taking place in the KoFMI timeline. of course SNKP hasn't said its canon as of yet so i guess its best left at:
KoFAD is an sort of canon.
from that respect, i guess the part of alba owning Kyo would be reasonable. but its my opinion, so no one is being forced to agree.

as for the alien bit, can you tell me more about that. I've been out of touch with stories etc for a while now since this semester? thanks.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22

as for the alien bit, can you tell me more about that. I've been out of touch with stories etc for a while now since this semester? thanks.

~Sado

I duuno much about, sorry.

Remulous
Kyo and Iori. Although Alba kicked the crap out of Kyo but it seems that Iori is capable of taking either fighterin a 1 on 1. Plus I don't think Kyo put his all into the fight against Alba.

lightness
it's obvious kyo was just warming up

brainchild81
Possibly. It seems like he was just starting to get pissedOriginally posted by Remulous
Kyo and Iori. Although Alba kicked the crap out of Kyo but it seems that Iori is capable of taking either fighterin a 1 on 1. Plus I don't think Kyo put his all into the fight against Alba. Ditto

P-Geyser
Alba and Soiree get much hate as Ryo does. I think Alba has a very good chance of taking down Kyo though I agree Iori would thrash Soiree.

brainchild81
I don't hate them anywhere near as much as Ryo. @least they are original. They're just not great designs. This alien thing is interesting though.

Remulous
I think their designs are ok. They're just not KOF enough for me.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by P-Geyser
Alba and Soiree get much hate as Ryo does. I think Alba has a very good chance of taking down Kyo though I agree Iori would thrash Soiree.

Why would ryo get hate, and to be fair I liked ryo as mr.karate. But, when people deny he's a ripp off, it urks me alot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.