Robocop vs The Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AngryManatee
Takes place in downtown detroit. Who bites it first?

Howard_Jones
Robo wins

Space M ummy
Robo is mostly bulletproof and can shoot through walls with 100% accuracy, locate by heat, etc. Punisher would have to pull out some major tricks to kill him.

Still, Robocop is really slow so if frank has a tank laying around somewhere to run Robo over or some claymores for him to step on he might take a win or two.

Robocop 9/10.

Metalmanx
Dude. What the f**k?

What is Frank's arsenal?! <--VERY important.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Dude. What the f**k?

What is Frank's arsenal?! <--VERY important.

Robocop's armor is Titanium with a kevlar weave over it. Read the Robocop series, and you'll see that nothing in Frank's arsenal can penetrate his armor.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Robocop's armor is Titanium with a kevlar weave over it. Read the Robocop series, and you'll see that nothing in Frank's arsenal can penetrate his armor.

Thanks. I know about Robocop. Now what I want to know is what Frank's arsenal consists of.

And actually, it's ENTIRELY possible for Frank to take out Robocop. That's why I need to know what the thread-starter wants his arsenal to be.

jrodslam
Robocop wins. People say hes slow, but in the comics hes much faster. He even runs. Going by movies, Robo wins as well. Robo for the win 8/10.

If theres prep, it would be a much closer fight.

ThePittman

Howard_Jones

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.