Superman vs Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
Current Supes vs Michael Korvac

Who wins?

Howard_Jones
jawdrop

Starhawk
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
jawdrop

Whats that mean?

Im not commenting on this one cause truthfully I don't know.

Howard_Jones
Dude, Korvac was beating the Avengers by himself!

Galan007
Korvac takes this handily

Mrrungo Mu
Korvac..easily

leonidas
What the f**k?

at one point, all the cosmics (galactus, odin, zeus, etc . . .) were getting set to TEAM UP TOGETHER to tackle korvac . . .

i like supes, but 1on1 korvac was out of his -- or any top tier heroes -- league.

Starhawk
Um Starhawk stalemated Korvac at one point. I don't think it should take a full team of sky fathers to take him out.

kgkg
Korvac is at Galactus level O.O

Starhawk
Actually he's only equal to Big G at 1/4 power. This was mentioned in the Korvac Saga. And I say again, Merged Starhawk stalemated him.

bigbran
Originally posted by Starhawk
Actually he's only equal to Big G at 1/4 power. This was mentioned in the Korvac Saga. And I say again, Merged Starhawk stalemated him. Point?
Didn't Toyman fight with Superman?

You can't take one showing, then put him against Superman.

kgkg
Actually he's only equal to Big G at 1/4 power. This was mentioned in the Korvac Saga. And I say again, Merged Starhawk stalemated him. show some scans?

well he has defeated the avenger with ease before.

Validus
"Only" equal to 1/4 Galactus huh? 25% of Galan is going to rock Superman into next century, my friend.

bigbran
Originally posted by Validus
"Only" equal to 1/4 Galactus huh? 25% of Galan is going to rock Superman into next century, my friend. Naaaw...

"quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jesse7
Superman could take Galactus himself, as silly as this may sound its true, or have none of you seen what he did to Dominus?
He wouldn't beat Galactus by brute strength, but by T-vo.

Secondly its been stated on panel Supes is of the neccisary forces for existence, by the source."

Starhawk
Ill have to go and get some scans but yeah he is about 1/4 the power of Big G.

My point is if Merged Starhawk can stalemate him then Supes shoudl be able to do some damage.

Annd Bigbran, what does that have to do with anything. Supes has died before.

bigbran

My point is if Merged Starhawk can stalemate him then Supes shoudl be able to do some damage.

Annd Bigbran, what does that have to do with anything. Supes has died before. I was using an old quote...

celestialdemon

Superman can't even beat Silver Surfer who is about 1% of Galactus' power. How does he have any hope of being Korvac if he has, as you say, 25% of Galan's power?

Starhawk
Ill try to get scans soon but I believe it also says it on his Marvel profile.

thtadthtshldntb
Korvac beats Superman.

(and yes btw, Superman is necessary to existence in the DCU, IC just fully confirmed that, every universe must have a Superman).

Starhawk
I think Supes could give him a decent fight. And that dosen't mean a Superman can't die.

long pig
Korvac is in another league. Big blue is just a flying brick when you come down to it.

Starhawk
Okay but Merged Starhawk stalemated Korvac and I think supes could give ethier of them at least a decent run.

juggernaut66666
Okay but Merged Starhawk stalemated Korvac and I think supes could give ethier of them at least a decent run.
You are like a parrot.

bigbran
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
You are like a parrot. Or an Extant/David Richards... hmmm...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigbran
Or an Extant/David Richards... hmmm...
laughing laughing laughing
Profiling.....

xmarksthespot
Korvac. As stated one low showing doesn't mean Superman stands a chance against 1/4 of the Big G.

Starhawk
You are like a parrot.

And this is adding something constructive to the conversation how?

Just because I disagree and refuse to just think whatever you'd like does not mean I am this person.

You need to grow up alittle. Your trying to bait me into getting into some childish fight with you and I prefer to take the moral high ground and pity you instead.

juggernaut66666

Just because I disagree and refuse to just think whatever you'd like does not mean I am this person.

So you are not a parrot?confused

bigbran
Um Starhawk stalemated Korvac at one point. I don't think it should take a full team of sky fathers to take him out. Originally posted by Starhawk
Actually he's only equal to Big G at 1/4 power. This was mentioned in the Korvac Saga. And I say again, Merged Starhawk stalemated him. Originally posted by Starhawk

Annd Bigbran, what does that have to do with anything. Supes has died before. Originally posted by Starhawk
Squawk! Polly want a cracker?

Starhawk
That isn't even a relevant statement to this thread, topic or forum.

The report button however is. I don't spam your threads (Mainly because I wouldn't really see the point in it) and I ask that you not do it to mine.

Learn to accept that not everyone has to share your opinion on things. I do not force anyone to agree with me and I will not be forced into agreeing with anyone.

xmarksthespot
And this is adding something constructive to the conversation how?

You need to grow up alittle. Your trying to bait me into getting into some childish fight with you and I prefer to take the moral high ground and pity you instead. Please spare us all the self-righteous indignation and unctuous feint of "maturity".

People have taken your repetitive comment into account, and come to the conclusion that Superman loses. Conversely you disregard those of others, and continue spouting said repetitive comment.

bigbran
That isn't even a relevant statement to this thread, topic or forum.

The report button however is. I don't spam your threads (Mainly because I wouldn't really see the point in it) and I ask that you not do it to mine.

Learn to accept that not everyone has to share your opinion on things. I do not force anyone to agree with me and I will not be forced into agreeing with anyone. Well, how many times have your little, "if Starhawk can blow him, Superman, is the superdick, so he should be able to," statements been answered, and yet, you still continue to say it!
Garsh darnit! Obviously, Superman is going to get his ass kicked.

juggernaut66666
Back on topic..

I think you should give Superman the power gem then I'm sure he would be able to beat Korvac shifty

Starhawk
I simply understand that freedom of speech and belief means that everyone has the right to think whatever they want. And that many people only respect that as long as people think the same way as them.

I choose to be mature about this because I really don't see what getting angry would accomplish. Try to keep in mind we are only disscussing comic books here.

Now if you have something constructive to add to this topic fine, otherwise take it up with mods.

bigbran
Back on topic..

I think you should give Superman the power gem then I'm sure he would be able to beat Korvac shifty http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/8909/thorvikings5p13yb5.jpgOriginally posted by Starhawk
I simply understand that freedom of speech and belief means that everyone has the right to think whatever they want. And that many people only respect that as long as people think the same way as them.

I choose to be mature about this because I really don't see what getting angry would accomplish. Try to keep in mind we are only disscussing comic books here.

Now if you have something constructive to add to this topic fine, otherwise take it up with mods. No one cares about freedom of speech here. Like you said, "Try to keep in mind we are only disscussing comic books here" also stop trying to act like you are above everyone.

Everyone has already added that Korvac wins, it is you, that isn't adding anything to the topic, except repeating yourself.

Starhawk
Well I care about freedom of speech, I feel it's one of our most fundamental rights and we are gradualy losing it in todays world and it should be protected.

And I don't think I'm acting like I'm above anyone since unlike you guys I respect the rights of others to think differently then me. All I ask is that people respect my right to think however I choose.

bigbran
Well I care about freedom of speech, I feel it's one of our most fundamental rights and we are gradualy losing it in todays world and it should be protected.

And I don't think I'm acting like I'm above anyone since unlike you guys I respect the rights of others to think differently then me. All I ask is that people respect my right to think however I choose. Would that right to think, include spamming every Phoenix thread, calling people names...

Anyway, your even taking it further off topic, so Korvac wins... easily.

xmarksthespot
Think whatever the hell you want, Korvac still wins and Superman still loses.

Starhawk
Would that right to think, include spamming every Phoenix thread, calling people names...

Anyway, your even taking it further off topic, so Korvac wins... easily.

I've never done anything like that, I respect people's rights to their own opinion, you are the one spamming my thread and insulting me.

I never said once that Superman would win. I simply think he can put up a good fight since Starhawk was able to and I think Supes would fair well against Starhawk.

bigbran
I've never done anything like that, I respect people's rights to their own opinion, you are the one spamming my thread and insulting me.

I never said once that Superman would win. I simply think he can put up a good fight since Starhawk was able to and I think Supes would fair well against Starhawk. Freedom of speech.
Isn't that what you said?

Ya, and everything you have said, has been adressed.
What does Jarcock have to do with Superman anyway?
He doesn't.
Quaser beat a rogue Whatcher, so this means that Superman can do the same, doesn't it?

xmarksthespot
False beliefs held in spite of invalidating evidences are referred to as delusions.

Martian_mind
Bigbran Whhy do u always bring up pkoinex or extant(whos he) around starhawk

bigbran
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Bigbran Whhy do u always bring up pkoinex or extant(whos he) around starhawk Wait, I brought it up once... the only times I have ever talked to him were three times...

Starhawk
No opinions. You have your points as I have mine. I respect yours and ask the same of you in return.

But since that seems unlikely to happen in the near future I have contacted the mods to solve this issue for us.

juggernaut66666
No opinions. You have your points as I have mine. I respect yours and ask the same of you in return.

But since that seems unlikely to happen in the near future I have contacted the mods to solve this issue for us.
no expression

Starhawk
I would again remind you I never once said supes would win. I simply said it would be a tough fight for Korvac.

Martian_mind
But wat do they have to do with him

Starhawk
Anyways since this is going no where and I have no desire to get into a fight over this I will leave it to the mods to deal with.

Good night all.

bigbran

But since that seems unlikely to happen in the near future I have contacted the mods to solve this issue for us. Your going to get the mods to deal with this?
Freedom of speech.
Isn't that what you said?

Ya, and everything you have said, has been adressed.
What does Jarcock have to do with Superman anyway?
He doesn't.
Quaser beat a rogue Whatcher, so this means that Superman can do the same, doesn't it?
Your delusional, and you aren't even adressing my points.

golem370
Old Korvac- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=857

http://www.leaderslair.com/marvelvillains/korvac.html

Starhawk
I get that supes would lose, but it would be a tough battle for Korvac is all I'm saying.

Madvillain
Actually, it wouldn't. Starhawk stalemating Korvac is a feat for Starhawk, not a low showing of Korvacs.

Starhawk
Yeah but I can see Supes speed and strength comming into play. It's not like anyone on the Avengers has his powers. I just think he could put up a good fight. But I agree in the end Korvac would win.

Omega-level

I never said once that Superman would win. I simply think he can put up a good fight since Starhawk was able to and I think Supes would fair well against Starhawk.

Man, again:

KORVAC MADE THE ENTIRE AVENGERS HIS B*TCH!

Including Cap. Marvel and Thor, which both would beat Superman alone, and together would make him die a slow and painfully agonizing death. Superman doesn't put a good fight. Heck, the Silver Surfer probably doesn't put a good fight either.

Mrrungo Mu
Ok..Korvac owns Superman 10/10..

Starhawk
Wow, you guys need to relax this is all just a fun debate. Just becuase I believe differently then you the sky isn't going to fall. Just sit back and have fun with these debates. If people agree great if they don't oh well. It's still fun.

What I think has happened on these forums is that you've had some bad people ruin it by making you guys bitter.

To put it in it's simplest context, "Don't worry, be happy."

tkitna
What am I missing with this Starhawk fought Korvac to a draw? I remember Starhawk merging with Aleta and fighting Korvac on cosmic plains in which Korvac was depowered due to protecting his female partner (cant remember her name right now,,,Carina or something), but anyways, Korvac pretty much owned him and destroyed him in that battle eventually recreating him from the dead.

Did they fight again somewhere that i'm forgetting?

Korvac would have Superman doing his laundry in mere seconds.

Starhawk
Yes it happened in the Guardians comic. He came back there and in an issue of Captian America.

guy222
Korvac FTW

guy222
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2553/allnewofficialhandbookobz9.th.jpg

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5830/allnewofficialhandbookoim1.th.jpg

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3862/allnewofficialhandbookomh2.th.jpg

Horrificus
Guys, Korvac beat the Shaper of Worlds, In-Betweener, Stranger and every other "Abstract Being" in the universe.

I'm not really sure why I am even hearing a debate here.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Horrificus
Guys, Korvac beat the Shaper of Worlds, In-Betweener, Stranger and every other "Abstract Being" in the universe.

I'm not really sure why I am even hearing a debate here.

Look at the dates. The thread starter isn't even here anymore. Banned.

Horrificus
Aaaaaahhhhh. ok. Now it makes sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.