ICE/SNOW Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soleran
Holy all day I have been at home due to this storm with freezing rain/ice today and its still going!

Our area is projected to get up to 3 inches of ice and 12 inches of snow on top of that.

Anyone else enjoying a snowday off?

LanceWindu
*still walking around in t-shirts and shorts*

dirkdirden
Well It's not snowing but it is cold for phoenix. It's like 65 right now when it should be like 75.

Soleran
It was 65 yesterday morning!

Scythe
It is pretty damn cold. Not cold enough for snow, but still, icy cold wind is attempting to break my window.

Strangelove
Originally posted by Scythe
It is pretty damn cold. Not cold enough for snow, but still, icy cold wind is attempting to break my window. The rain was pretty damn cold here disgust

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Soleran
Holy all day I have been at home due to this storm with freezing rain/ice today and its still going!

Our area is projected to get up to 3 inches of ice and 12 inches of snow on top of that.

Anyone else enjoying a snowday off?
We don't get much of that in florida

Red Two
It shoud cold and snow but instead its well warm.Well you cant go out in only t-shirt

=Tired Hiker=
It's hella cold in Las Vegas, but it's a dry cold.

Röland
Originally posted by Strangelove
The rain was pretty damn cold here disgust

=Tired Hiker=
I forgot to bring my jacket to work today. sad

Charmed_Phoebe
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I forgot to bring my jacket to work today. sad

I did too! It sucked because I was on transport so I had to stand outside in the pouring rain....now I'm sick sad

redcaped
do not provoke

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Charmed_Phoebe
I did too! It sucked because I was on transport so I had to stand outside in the pouring rain....now I'm sick sad

Luckily I borrowed a jacket from another photog, Ganimir, this Bulgarian dude I work with. Originally posted by redcaped
do not provoke *provokes* shifty

PandoraMomo
SNOW!!!!!!
I cant wait for the supposed blizzard we are supposed to get.

Lana
Blah. It was 60 yesterday and 25 degrees today and we're supposed to get like a foot of snow by tomorrow.

I hate winter sad

Soleran
Originally posted by Lana
Blah. It was 60 yesterday and 25 degrees today and we're supposed to get like a foot of snow by tomorrow.

I hate winter sad

Same here it was nice in the morning and afternoon then it started to kick up around 5ish.

I'm still waiting for the snow because all we have is ice coming down.

Thorinn
it's 32 here.

trademark
i love winter but no snow yet damn you philly

Great the Vraya
It's just been rainy around here but not really cold.

Röland
Hasn't snowed yet in Ohio. sad

Mr. Bacon
its been abnormally high temperatures here for this time of year shrug

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Soleran

Anyone else enjoying a snowday off? its been snowing here all day too,... and Im sick of being stuck inside... sad

trademark
you guys are lucky i got no snow

Soleran
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
its been snowing here all day too,... and Im sick of being stuck inside... sad

I'm jealous, we have ZERO snow, only ice.

trademark
at least you got ice we got 60 degree weather that sucks

Lana
I would much, much rather have 60 degree weather than bitter cold, ice, and snow.

trademark
bitter cold,ice,and snow man you are lucky

PandoraMomo
I would much, much rather have 60 degree weather than bitter cold, ice, and snow.
hey, you! Shut up! Snow is awesome!

Lana
Originally posted by trademark
bitter cold,ice,and snow man you are lucky

You're insane.

Originally posted by PandoraMomo
hey, you! Shut up! Snow is awesome!

Yeah...no. We get far too much of it, and after this weekend I'll be done with it for the winter stick out tongue

trademark
You're insane.

Yeah...no. We get far too much of it, and after this weekend I'll be done with it for the winter stick out tongue

thank you thats a nice thing to say smile big grin

PandoraMomo
I just woke up to something I didnt expect.
Oh there is snow, but more than anything we are having frozen rain, or snow that more ice pellets, over icey roads with thunder and lightning. As much as I love snow and think people who live in the midwest that freak out over the teeniest bit of snow are p***eys, hell if Im going to school or work today. My tiny Focus would spin out and get me into another accident.

PandoraMomo
Correction, now we are having the fluzzy, big flakes of snow.

YAY!

Soleran
Oh there is snow, but more than anything we are having frozen rain, or snow that more ice pellets, over icey roads with thunder and lightning. As much as I love snow and think people who live in the midwest that freak out over the teeniest bit of snow are p***eys, hell if Im going to school or work today. My tiny Focus would spin out and get me into another accident.

Haha yeah down in Missouri all we got was mostly ice with a light dusting of snow! The funny piece of that was during the ice when no one was clearing the roads I didn't go to work, after it all fell I came in to work and no one is here except me lol!

Snow days gotta love them! Sorry you didn't get more snow PandoraMomo.

Kongu Dude
No snow here. disgust

Lana

My sister asked me to drive her to school this morning and the streets were barely plowed, I kept sliding all over. Yeah, I'm not going to school. It should be all clear by the time I have work though.

We're supposed to reach a foot by evening, I think.

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Kongu Dude
No snow here. disgust
It's just cold. disgust

Soleran
My sister asked me to drive her to school this morning and the streets were barely plowed, I kept sliding all over. Yeah, I'm not going to school. It should be all clear by the time I have work though.

We're supposed to reach a foot by evening, I think.

Well you and PandoraMomo be careful and stay warm, drink lots of hot chocolate for me!

At least after it snows it's pretty and tis the season so at least it fell on the first day of December! Be careful out there!

PandoraMomo
Yeah, Im supposed to be at work at 2pm... Fcuk that.
Im staying home.
And shoveling.
and pissing off my bosses....

Lana
laughing out loud

Today is the only day I was scheduled all week...so I'm going in...

(we just got a new assistant manager, apparently, so the schedule's all wacky again. Stupid computer system shit that everyone hates)

I'm making Ducky shovel when he's home stick out tongue

Spearhead
What're you gonna stay home to do? stick out tongue

PandoraMomo
You at least have siblings to help you out.
It's all white and showy outside.

trademark
I am mad it rained in 70 degree weather it feel even hotter then that
DAMN YOU HUMIDITY

Lana
Originally posted by Spearhead
What're you gonna stay home to do? stick out tongue

Play video games and goof around online? stick out tongue

You at least have siblings to help you out.
It's all white and showy outside.

Katie and Kevin have been digging out all their snow stuff, hehe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.