Darth Sidious Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Planet
Just treat this like a normal respect thread, but in particular, I'd like people to post proof for all this stuff about Sidious knowing every darkside technique, mastering every aspect of the force, being factually stated as the most powerful sith lord in history etc., because I've addressed quite a few of these points, yet I've still to see proof for any of it.

jollyjim311
For starters: http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=77&page=067 . Also, Sidious doesn't sleep (RODV). And usually you start a respect thread with a bunch of posts, not with a "Prove it" kind of attitude. Oh well.

Darth Subjekt
thats dessel for you, lol...

General G
laughing out loud

The Planet
This is not an off topic thread guys, do that somewhere else.

Tangible God
Can't be bothered Dessel.

Darth Subjekt
so i took a dump today and it had corn in it...only thing is, i haven't had corn in about a year. Is that normal?

Also, this isn't a sock making forum, do that somewhere else. erm

really i don't care, but don't preach rules when breaking them yourself.

The Planet
Ok guys, I am not a sock, and I just reported all of you for trolling. Have a nice day!

Darth Subjekt
how do you troll someone for visiting a pointless thread? Just reported you for being a sock. Have a nice day!

Blaxican
pwnt.

EDIT: and no..crapping out corn when you haven't had any isn't normal. At all.

Darth Subjekt
DAMNIT! well guys...off to the doctor then...see what else he pulls out... doctor

Captain REX
That's just weird, Sub.

Anyways, The Planet, I've pretty much sussed that you're a sock, it's just not reading on the checker. Nice proxy.

Council#13
Is it a check list? eek! The sock-checker, that is.

Kadesh
Read DE handbook, DESB, NEC and read the novels, several of them pointed out that he is the greatest sith lord who ever lived

Darth Subjekt
well i don't blame him for not admitting it. I mean how much of a tool box loser would someone have to be to waste time trying to figure out how to make another username, just to get on a free SW internet chat forum? Pretty lame, really. It's like sitting at home acting like a crack addict..."come proxy, baby...i need a sock...i gotta post, baby...i have to go make idiotic threads and stupid comments...c'mon baby...i need a hit..."

pretty pathetic to go through so much just get on KMC...

The Planet
I'm not a fecking sock, Rex just gave you proof.

And please Subject, if I remember correctly, Nebaris continuously pwned you in debates, so no need to ***** behind his back.

Darth Subjekt
yea i don't remember that. But if that did happen, how would you know if you've only been here for under 2 weeks? Yo just pwned yourself you fvcking moron. And Rex didn't prove anything on your behalf other than the fact that you used a proxy. Again, twisting words to fit your arguments.

Blaxican
Originally posted by The Planet

And please Subject, if I remember correctly, Nebaris continuously pwned you in debates, so no need to ***** behind his back.

laughing

Nebaris has never pwned anythign in his life except for his mother. This is going into my profile though.

Tangible God
Originally posted by The Planet

And please Subject, if I remember correctly, Nebaris continuously pwned you in debates, so no need to ***** behind his back. LMAO!

How the f*ck COULD you know?

Darth Subjekt
and i was never pwned...

Captain REX
I gave you proof that I couldn't ban you at the moment, not that you weren't a sock. happy

Ushgarak
Lord no, I don't think we need this kind of thread here. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.