Awe Spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a-k-a-amber
here we can post spiolers that we find for the movie i found this on KttC and wonder what yall think?

- Pirates from all over the world are sensing the end to the golden age of piracy is closing in on them.

- The golden age of piracy is ending due to Beckett and the EITC having complete control of the seas by possesing Davy's heart as leverage.

- The Bretheren are meeting at Shipwreck Cove to discuss the situation. Each brings his (or her I suppose) Peice of Eight. The meeting was called by Barbossa, I think.

- Singaporian pirates, lead by the Pirate Lord, Sao Feng are already preparing for a meeting of the Bretheren before Barbossa, Liz and Co. turn up.

- Each Pirate Lord (do we know how many there are? 9 I think?) has a Peice of Eight.

- Jack is the Pirate Lord of the Caribbean, having recieved the Piece of Eight from his father.

- Jack never had a chance to pass on his Peice and still has it, which is the main reason Tia is so keen to fetch him from Purgatory.

- Sao Feng entrusts Liz to take his place at the meeting.

- With the Bretheren gathered and all the Peices of Eight brought together, Calypso (Tia) can be released.

- It was the entrapment of Calypso into human form that brought about the start of the golden age of piracy but now the Bretheren wish to release her in the final battle between the world's pirates and the EITC's fleet led by Norry.

kinda makes sense to me

Chiki Mina
omg those are great!! How come no one posted in here!!

a-k-a-amber
i dont know i was beginning to fell disheartened

Chiki Mina
well shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO PPL THIS IS A GREAT THREAD!

Lol dont worry I wont let it get to the bottom of the page big grin

a-k-a-amber
thank you Chiki! your so nice! smile

Chiki Mina
lmao I had to edit I wrote Bottoe instead of Bottom lool

a-k-a-amber
*snort* now that was unexpected lol

katelovespirate
the whole pirate brethran thing is going to be incredible... i can just feel it. smile

So Jack is a pirate lord, and now Elizabeth is a pirate lord (after Sao Feng gives her his necklace) but Will is not a pirate lord, or even going to the brethran? too bad... smile

a-k-a-amber
okay im going to have to say later! talk to you guys tommorrow although i may pop in everyonce in awhile!

Chiki Mina
adios amber.

Thanks for the post.

Im just curios on why WIll isnt mentioned..hmm

Mistypirate
wink big grin

LovelyOne
where the heck are they getting this info from?

Mistypirate
And there are more wink

Chiki Mina
damn...good question lovely...

And whered be more? big grin *BLING*

mss_mira
omg... off topic but katelovespirate i heart ur siggy!!!! really, a lot, mucho

PirateDiva
YES KATE LOVE THE SIGGY!!!!

Anywhoo....i told you JACK and LIZ always end up together...they are just destined to be together...and i bet thats were we r gonna get a nice moment from JACK and LIZZIE because they shall be alone...and she's pissed that he traded her to Sao Feng and he's pissed that she fed him to the KRAKEN....i think thats a perfect senario for anger turned to lust and we get a hot moment!! YEYA!!! lol

Chiki Mina
Im serious, I dont say this by obsession but, Jack/liz definitely deserve eachother.

katelovespirate
Originally posted by mss_mira
omg... off topic but katelovespirate i heart ur siggy!!!! really, a lot, mucho

awe thanks!!! smile

PirateDiva
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
Im serious, I dont say this by obsession but, Jack/liz definitely deserve eachother.

Yes they do Hot ppl deserve each other!!! gosh i cant wait......rrrrrg!!!

Chiki Mina
yes kate i adore your siggy! points for kate!! woot! bunny

a-k-a-amber
i found this on KttC and Misty may have found more....

SarahB
oksmile

SarahB
keep postin ppl !smilelol

LovelyOne
who is the person who keeps posting all this stuff?

a-k-a-amber
ummm u know i dont know their screen name... im not even sure that this is real but thought i'd post it anyway sounded partialy believeable dont you think?

SarahB
lol..)

SarahB
(oh wow im now a senior member! i remember wen i strted nd i was a junior lolbig grin) anway total off the topic...............!!

i remember i found a whole lotta awe spoilers tht i dnt think ppl hav posted on here (i hope) nd i cnt seem 2 find it.. ill try

Chiki Mina
loool go sarah!! add a siggy and avatar sarah smile

And yes good question Lovely..

SarahB
Originally posted by Chiki Mina
loool go sarah!! add a siggy and avatar sarah smile

And yes good question Lovely..

lol yay!!!smile just i dnt kno how 2 do tht lol.... thnx thosmile

Chiki Mina
go to you profile and edit profile. then take it from there. If you need more help let me know.

-savvychick-
i didnt figure out how to do that stuff for a long time....

SarahB
oh kk thnx chikismilesmile

Mistypirate
Who has seen the pic of the boy cast to play young Jack Sparrow. His name is Dominic Scott Kay. Heres the info. smile

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_d4j_ezine&task=read&page=1&category=2&article=855&Itemid=29

ToddianGirl
Thanks Misty that's interesting!

sparrobethroxmy
wow that is interesting i can't wait to see the movie!!

Mistypirate
Thank you smile
So theres going to be a boy after all, but is he really going to play young Jack? confused big grin

savvysparrow
But I wonder what the flash back will entail if that's the Young Jack Sparrow? Does the movie tell the story of how he became a pirate?

katelovespirate
Originally posted by Mistypirate
Who has seen the pic of the boy cast to play young Jack Sparrow. His name is Dominic Scott Kay. Heres the info. smile

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_d4j_ezine&task=read&page=1&category=2&article=855&Itemid=29

holy crap are you kidding?!?!

Mistypirate
I'm not LMAO laughing out loud

savvysparrow
Ok, so we all know about the supposed Salmon script right....Is it possible that the child shares the same name as our favorite Captain?

Mistypirate
There's a possibility, I think.

savvysparrow
Aha, so does that mean I can do a happy dance, or is it more to it than that??!

katelovespirate
no one knows.... its a mystery... wink

savvysparrow
Ah, Shakespeare in love, good quote Kate.

Hmmmm....I'm highly suspicious but I won't get my hopes up just yet. Where is lovelyone by the way?

Mistypirate
I have high hopes. big grin

savvysparrow
Do you know something Misty, or are you just incredibly opptomistic? I have hopes too, but they're not high.....If they were to do flash backs, I don't see why the ones with him as a child would have any relevance....The other version though makes total and complete sense.

sailorleo
they haven't added the boy im IMDB....grrz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mistypirate
Lets say I'm very optimistic. For what reason would they show a young Jack Sparrow. Like you said, I don't see any relevance either. This is all just odd. wink. Oh another thing, he was going to shoot the scenes the 4 and 5 of Dec.

Turbo-charged
What did I miss? Dang you guys post like 50 bajillion new threads a day!! I can't keep up! lol

Mistypirate
There's a pic of the kid thats going to play "young Jack" in AWE on the previous page.

Turbo-charged
lolololololol cc will probably say he's hot lemme chec.....

crazychic
Originally posted by Turbo-charged
What did I miss? Dang you guys post like 50 bajillion new threads a day!! I can't keep up! lol ditto

crazychic
lolololololol cc will probably say he's hot lemme chec..... you know me way too well he is hot

Turbo-charged
Originally posted by crazychic
you know me way too well he is hot
You LOSER!

crazychic
aww i love you too just not like that im into guys remenber lol

evilm0nki3
hm thats interesting. well, young jack is a cutie! big grin

-savvychick-
where can we see this young jack?

Mistypirate
Another article of Minni-Jack smile

http://movies.go.com/tipster?id=863729

mmoviejunkie
SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!

-savvychick-
he's adorable...loool

PirateDiva
Hey what if that little boy ends up being the child of one of our shippers.....i mean the little boy cant talk about his role......and they are just assuming is a flashback!!!! OMG OMG....what if that is little Jack/Liz junior!!!

katelovespirate
yeah thats a good thought pirate diva. i havent heard anything about any flashbacks, but i've heard a heck of a lot about someone having a kid.

in the early days of casting they were looking for little boys that looked like Depp as well as little boys that looked like Bloom. so no doubt, they are keeping things under wrap.

Mistypirate
Do you guys want to see a pic of Johnny when he was a Kid? I got this from KTTC.

katelovespirate
sure

PirateDiva
Oh ya Misty showed me the pics the little boy looks identical to Johnny when my babe was a baby!!! LOL

Mistypirate
smile My baby Johnny

katelovespirate
oh wow... is that really him? it hardly looks like him, lol... he looks so wierd pale. he should always be tan and in eyeliner, lol

PirateDiva
lol....Kate!!!

Mistypirate
laughing out loud

Mistypirate
Heres another one.

PirateDiva
OMG look at the little Face....i hope Johnny and My childeren look like that....we'd have beautiful Babies!!! I LOVE JOHNNY he's sooooooo OMG unbelievably hott!!!

PirateDiva
Originally posted by katelovespirate
yeah thats a good thought pirate diva. i havent heard anything about any flashbacks, but i've heard a heck of a lot about someone having a kid.

in the early days of casting they were looking for little boys that looked like Depp as well as little boys that looked like Bloom. so no doubt, they are keeping things under wrap.

Why Thank Ya....but ya look at Johnnys pics and them compare to the little boy who supposebly plays little Jack in the movie...they look so much alike!!!

Mistypirate
What has got me thinking, is that he supposedly will play young Jack. Why cant it be young Becket, Norrie or maybe DJ in human form? They used Jacks name so therefore that kid somehow has a connection with Jack. IMO big grin

PirateDiva
What has got me thinking, is that he supposedly will play young Jack. Why cant it be young Becket, Norrie or maybe DJ in human form? They used Jacks name so therefore that kid somehow has a connection with Jack. IMO big grin

Totally agree!!!!!

-savvychick-
JOHNNY WAS SO CUTE WHEN HE WAS LITTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is all

katelovespirate
oh my gosh... was that Johnny as a BLONDE?!?!?!

im sorry, i;m going to need a moment.

PirateDiva
LOL...*Joins Kate and has a moment too*

katelovespirate
i think this moment calls for rum. big grin

PirateDiva
Yes cheers !!!!!!! TO JOHNNY Being sooooo adorable all his LifE!!!! and to DMC tomorrow!!!

Mistypirate
cheers To my baby Johnny. I love him and he loves me. big grin

-savvychick-
hehe, that means the kid in awe has some pretty high hopes for the futurebig grin

Mistypirate
Hopefully cheers for J/L Kid big grin

PirateDiva
I Love JohnnY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OmG.....We r sooooooo in Love, Johnny and I!!!!!!

evilm0nki3
wow he looks just like johnny!! big grin

LovelyOne
OH MY ****ING GOD>>>OMFG<>>OMG GOJDF:bg
eek! eek!

holy mother ****ing shit!!

that is JACKS SON I THINK

" a younger version of Jack" BS they are twisting words!

LovelyOne
BS about that last scene of AWE being removed I don't believe you Disney stick out tongue I bet you this is Jacks little boy..there are enough child lines in DMC indicating that Jack will be linked in with a child..and with Elizabeth on one occasion

Jack has a frigging fertility symbol on his belt all of a sudden that wasnt there in movie 1..he's thinking of Elizabeth Swan at a time when his life is in danger.

IMO in his subconscious he wants his line to continue and he's mistaking it for wanting to remain alive and be invincible..thats why he doesn't understand why he's thinking of Liz when he's gonna die...He wants her to be the mother of his child because he cares for her I bet thats how its all going to come across in AWE and by the end of AWE

Jacks biological clock is ticking away..and he doesnt realize it big grin

katelovespirate
yeah that fertility symbol is made pretty freaking obvious in the dvd stuff--- its actually written on the guide to the dvd, randomly. lol.

all the hints certainly seem to support the idea of it being jack's son. somehow i cant imagine them breaking the line of plot with major flashbacks. the only scenerio they could have a legit flashback with would be with Jack's father, but from what Keith has said, he shows up at the end to yell at everyone and has only that one brief scene... so he's not doing a flashback... right?

LovelyOne
exactly^^

My bets are that is Jack Sparrows son with Elizabeth

katelovespirate
yeah. I'm really feeling the vibe that Jack gets a son (or maybe already has a son somewhere? lol jk jk)... and it would be extremely poor writing IMO for him to have a son with a running gag or side character instead of the leading lady he's been flirting with/desiring for three films.

katelovespirate
but i keep hearing from people that the scene has been cut. so confused!

katelovespirate
my friend just told me he thinks the final scene is Barbossa sailing off with the two whores. i kinda like that ending. well, i think it should end with Jack but it would make sense for Barbossa to sail off with the whores.

Mistypirate
Barbosa with the whores? sad I wanted Pintel and Ragetti to end up with them.

evilm0nki3
hehe that would be cute! they each get a girl..

PirateDiva
OMG OMG....Jack has a son.....just how many years are they suppose to be at by the end of AWE!?

Turbo-charged
Okay what have I missed?

crazychic
nothing but i dont know i didnt read embarrasment

willofthewisp
What they won't do, but it would be kind of fun, is the ending is a few years into the future, like a summary of what happened to them after the adventures were over. Like right after a huge battle, it would just fade to black and we would see Will first, whatever was going on with him, possibly Norrie (I haven't read the script, so if these people are dead, just go with it), maybe it would have a comic moment showing Pintel and Ragetti doing some menial but honest job and they're enjoying themselves. And a big kicker would be Barbossa with the whores, so it would pan to Tortuga and show him going off with both of them as Gibbs is in a corner telling a group of kids a story.

"And that's the last I ever saw of Captain Jack Sparrow..."

And the screen suddenly flashes to the Pearl looking magnificent, like at the end of COTBP and we see a kid's legs running across the deck as Jack steers and Liz sits close by with the charts.

FIN

But they won't do that.

Chiki Mina
lets see if this jack sparrow kid is true big grin

Mistypirate
It is big grin BTW I like you new Spongebob banner

a-k-a-amber
this is soo cool he has a kid? or is it Jack as a kid?

Mistypirate
That is area 51 classified information. Jack as a kid? pure BULL CRAB. Read the article again, you will see that the ones that are assuming is going to be a flashback are the ones that wrote the article. Disney is not commenting anything. Which is good for us. Happy Dance

a-k-a-amber
so it IS jacks kid... interesting

Mistypirate
All evidence points to that, not the contrary. wink

sparrobethroxmy
omg that is so cool it all makes perfect sense now im a bit confused, is it Jacks kid already and something happens to the mom and jack wants elizabeth to help take care of him, or is it jack and liz's kid?

Turbo-charged
????????????????????????????

Mistypirate
Originally posted by sparrobethroxmy
omg that is so cool it all makes perfect sense now im a bit confused, is it Jacks kid already and something happens to the mom and jack wants elizabeth to help take care of him, or is it jack and liz's kid?

*coughs* Jack and Liz's kid smile

sparrobethroxmy
lol i mean is the new kid jacks already or is the new kid jack and liz's

sparrobethroxmy
ooh!! ok thx thats great! big grin big grin angel smile

Turbo-charged
now I get it!
Um what if its Jazelles and Jacks?????#gasp#

Mistypirate
lol i mean is the new kid jacks already or is the new kid jack and liz's

Look at it this way, it wouldn't make sense if Jack has already a child from one of the wenches running around in the world and unclaimed. NONONO big grin

Chiki Mina
omg..how we know for certain its Jack's kid? Not a flashback of Jack when he was little?!?!?!?

Turbo-charged
true
Bye Bye I gtg!

Mistypirate
Chiki read the article again, the ones that are suggesting is a flashback is the person that wrote the article. Disney even has the kid brainwash not to say anything. They are keeping the information as area 51 classified. big grin

sparrobethroxmy
ok what does the belt thing mean anyways?

Mistypirate
The buckle on Jack's belt has a symbol of fertility, Johnny even says it in the DVD commentary. Jack Sparrow from head to toe. Or something like that. He doesn't give away anything, he says he has it just because....

Mistypirate
http://movies.go.com/tipster?id=863729

sparrobethroxmy
ok so let me get this straight this kid is jack and liz's and jack has the belt becuz he wants a kid and he wants elizabeth to be the mother!

sorry for so many questions! today is like my mental day well actually everyday is but especially today. lol

Mistypirate
LOL I know it sounds stupid, but is not like that. I don't know how to explain it. Jack cares for Liz not just to make babies. Like for example when you meet some one incredible, you say Ohh I want that man/women to be the father/mother of my child. You feel like you have found the right person, your soul-mate, and therefore you would want to have a family with him/her. Because you feel you were meant to be.
Thats just me babbling smile The person that can explain that to you is not here. She does it better than me Lovely where the heck are you???????>

katelovespirate
yes the kid is confirmed young jack in a flashback, just as Elizabeth chained Jack to the Pearl by threatening him with a sword, and the mystery character at the end of film 2 was Ana Maria. wink

sparrobethroxmy
lol i get what ur trying to say Misty u did a good job explaining. but what i dont get is the fertility belt jack is wearing why does he wear it and why doesn't he understand why he thinks of elizabeth when he is dying?

Mistypirate
lol i get what ur trying to say Misty u did a good job explaining. but what i don't get is the fertility belt jack is wearing why does he wear it and why doesn't he understand why he thinks of elizabeth when he is dying?

I don't know why Jack wears the fertility belt, it mysteriously appeared in DMC, he didn't have it in COTBP. He has been thinking of Liz ever since he left Port Royal in the first movie, remember when he opened the compass and he started singing the song? Apparently, knowing that he would soon die made him realize something about his life. He was probably asking himself, what would have been if I did this? or have this or that? or perhaps, what would have been if I had Liz? and how would it be? I think that knowing that he was going to die, it made him questioned his life choices.
How did I do? confused

Mistypirate
yes the kid is confirmed young jack in a flashback, just as Elizabeth chained Jack to the Pearl by threatening him with a sword, and the mystery character at the end of film 2 was Ana Maria. wink

Ohh Kate Anna Maria did appeared in DMC remember she was the mystery character, she was hiding behind the monkey. wink

Chiki Mina

I gotcha kate wink

Would you like some Orbit Gum?! big grin*BLING*

sparrobethroxmy
you did great Misty! oh ok now im getting it finally lol

Mistypirate
you did great Misty! oh ok now im getting it finally lol

Thank u, did my best smile

Chiki Mina
EXCITED...man. We need to be more aware of spoilers and such--important info!

sparrobethroxmy
i think i may of found something interesting

u know how when we first met Will turner in the first movie with him on a little board of wood or whatever u call it then he gets saved by young elizabeth. after that he falls in love with her and she is all he wants his first and only priority, that is what he wants to persue. then in the second film when we see Will floating on the board wood thing again i think that was like reborn again his new priority is his father that is what he wants most now not elizabeth swann he was saved on the flying dutcman so that is his touch of destiny his new life saving his father.so i think in the next movie he will have a choice to make being with liz or saving his daddy and becuz he made a dramatic promise he will choose to save his daddy most! sorry if it doesn't make any sense but it' kinda hard to put it in the right words.but i could be overly analyzing it

Mistypirate
Ohh it makes perfect sense to me, I completely agree with everything. big grin

PirateDiva
Jack And Lizzie have a KID.....awwww i wonder what his name is going to be? Jack Jr.? big grin

Mistypirate
jackobeth

PirateDiva
LMAO.....Sparrabeth?

Mistypirate
LOL thats a good one

Mistypirate
Good nite everyone Im off to bed.

Turbo-charged
Night!

Mistypirate
AWE Trailer??? This is from KTTC. Spoilers maybe....
Black Screen...

Slow fade up on "Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End"

The slow, scary music begins to build on the black screen, as we hear Keith Richard's voice in a dramatic voiceover:

"Long ago, the pirates of the Caribbean swore an oath to one another, that if their livelihood was ever threatened, they would meet to defend themselves at Worlds End..."

A brief shot of a crowd of pirates, weapons in hand, on a beach facing the ocean. Camera pans up to reveal an oceanful of ships-- the EITC's vast armada.

Now we hear Tia Dalma's voice:

"I cannot fight this battle for you."

Black screen fades to show Teague Sparrow next to Tia Dalma.

TS: All I want is to find my son...

Cut to shot of Davy Jones, aboard the Dutchman, speaking to Bootstrap.

DJ: So its your son whose sworn to kill me, is it? Does he also know that the man who kills me will be cursed to follow my destiny?

Cut to a shot of William, fingering the knife his father gave him, then a brief shot of him pushing Elizabeth away.

We hear Beckett's voice...

B: I see it as destiny, Governor Swann. Jack Sparrow wasn't always a pirate, you know...

Brief shot of Jack Sparrow, younger, dressed as a Captain of an EITC ship...

Cut to shot of Barbossa, speaking to Jack.

Barbossa: I never thought you would have such an obvious weakness, Jack... (grins wickedly)

Brief shot of Elizabeth, hurling the compass into the ocean...

Black screen, as we hear Jack's voice:

Jack: So you haven't heard the WHOLE legend of Captain Jack Sparrow? (brief shot of Jack grinning in firelight)

Sequence of very quick shots:

A shipful of slaves on fire in the Atlantic

Governor Swann signing something as Beckett holds a gun to his head

Jack pushing Elizabeth towards Sao Feng

Will standing beside Tia Dalma, weeping

Norrington dressed as admiral of a ship, standing behind Beckett

Davy Jones smashing the locket

Elizabeth fighting Sao Feng with an asian sword

Gibbs reading something outloud on the deck of a festively decorated ship

Tia Dalma bending over a motionless Elizabeth

Will, Jack, Barbossa, and Norrington standing in a line, drawing their swords in unison...

Suddenly the screen goes black...

Tia's voice: When you know what you want, you have a choice to make... what makes you think you can make the right choice?

Shot of Jack, grinning

willofthewisp
I think this was supposed to be fake, but it's neat, isn't it? If it is the real trailer, it's going to be seriously kick-ass.

Mistypirate
Yes it sounds really cool. Specially the part of Liz throwing the compass to the ocean. I thought it was funny.

Turbo-charged
Yes it sounds really cool. Specially the part of Liz throwing the compass to the ocean. I thought it was funny. yes very ironic! wink

Mistypirate
LOL I know, that would be a smart move on Liz's part. But if it happens it will be recovered. Who knows we might have mermaids in AWE.

Turbo-charged
lol or even sponge bob!(haha get it?the flying dutchman??? oh well)

Mistypirate
LOL yes

Turbo-charged
you got that lame joke?

Mistypirate
you got that lame joke?
lol yes I think I did.

PirateDiva
LOL I know, that would be a smart move on Liz's part. But if it happens it will be recovered. Who knows we might have mermaids in AWE.

LOL....Mermaids with the face of Jack Black...lol!

Turbo-charged
haha ya Misty it was lame its okay if you didn't get it!

Mistypirate
LOL Yes thats what I'm saying, I heard about Jack Black playing a mermaid in AWE. That would be some hairy mermaid yackkk.

Turbo-charged
REALLY? its rumored?

PirateDiva
LMAOlaughing

Turbo-charged
what?

Mistypirate
yes it is. I really hope its true. I want to see Jack Black as a hairy mermaid.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>