NAADP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
Welcome to the NAADP (National Association for the Advancement of Dull People).

We aim to make the world a more free and equal and understanding place for all you boring, tedious people (Lord knows there is a ton in the OTF).

We wish to make life easier for you, starting with this thread in which you can chat about your boring lives and make your annoying jokes (which actually shouldn't be called that anyways since they are not funny. Kinda like Will Ferrell usually. Or Adam Sandler lately).

We think that (despite History disproving us) a separate but equal deal would be the best for everyone in this case.

Hopefully one day you will be just as accepted as us interesting and funny folks (in the fat future if everything goes well).

We will work closely together with I.D.I.O.T.S (for obvious reasons), so if you are one of them already you should consider joining the NAADP right now (also for obvious reasons).

Also, don't feel bad to join as it is apparent who you are anyways. We are just here to help those so unfortunate to be born dumb (and with that being of severe boringness ( that is if they aren't pretty (for pretty people are interesting (obviously)))).

Now have fun,

And if you do not want to help yourselves ... evolution surely will.

Captain REX
Let's clean the gene pool! w00t

Naz
I love you, Bardock.

Strangelove
I'd switch around Will Ferrel and Adam Sandler, but yeah, I agree

KILLA420
Originally posted by Bardock42
Welcome to the NAADP (National Association for the Advancement of Dull People).

We aim to make the world a more free and equal and understanding place for all you boring, tedious people (Lord knows there is a ton in the OTF).

We wish to make life easier for you, starting with this thread in which you can chat about your boring lives and make your annoying jokes (which actually shouldn't be called that anyways since they are not funny. Kinda like Will Ferrell usually. Or Adam Sandler lately).

We think that (despite History disproving us) a separate but equal deal would be the best for everyone in this case.

Hopefully one day you will be just as accepted as us interesting and funny folks (in the fat future if everything goes well).

We will work closely together with I.D.I.O.T.S (for obvious reasons), so if you are one of them already you should consider joining the NAADP right now (also for obvious reasons).

Also, don't feel bad to join as it is apparent who you are anyways. We are just here to help those so unfortunate to be born dumb (and with that being of severe boringness ( that is if they aren't pretty (for pretty people are interesting (obviously)))).

Now have fun,

And if you do not want to help yourselves ... evolution surely will.
Didnt the NAACP have copyrights? no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by KILLA420
Didnt the NAACP have copyrights? no expression

Haha...coloured. They call themselves coloured.

Naz
Originally posted by Strangelove
I'd switch around Will Ferrel and Adam Sandler, but yeah, I agree

Adam Sandler is way funnier than Will Ferrel. mhm

KILLA420
Haha...coloured. They call themselves coloured.
they are though erm

Bardock42
they are though erm

Yeah. But they don't like the word.

Rogue Jedi
colored? we are all colored. some white, some tan, some black.

KILLA420
well what other word would they use: african americans? No cuz nobody could say the organization name then, it would be NAAAAP National assocaitation -for the- advancement -of- african american people.
the N-quadruple A-P- organization? big grin eek!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
colored? we are all colored. some white, some tan, some black.

Rogue Jedi
i know, right? its like n****r. just as bad.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i know, right? its like n****r. just as bad.

I disagree. I think coloured would be a reasonable word. I can settle for black though. I dislike that words are generally taboo though.

KILLA420
I disagree. I think coloured would be a reasonable word. I can settle for black though. I dislike that words are generally taboo though.
n****r is definitely worse than "colored"

Bardock42
n****r is definitely worse than "colored"

I guess.

Naz
Black is not bad word. Neither is colored, especially if they go and call themselves colored. They should get over wanting everyone to call them African American because I don't see them calling me Caucasian. So, they're black. Black, black, black.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Naz
Black is not bad word. Neither is colored, especially if they go and call themselves colored. They should get over wanting everyone to call them African American because I don't see them calling me Caucasian. So, they're black. Black, black, black.
you are an angry girl! God damn! pirate

Naz
you are an angry girl! God damn! pirate

I'm not angry, I'm highly opinionated.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Naz
I'm not angry, I'm highly opinionated.
You're from america too! eek!

Naz
You're from america too! eek!

No way! eek!

KILLA420
Originally posted by Naz
No way! eek!
sarcasm? shifty

Strangelove
Originally posted by Naz
Adam Sandler is way funnier than Will Ferrel. mhm Adam Sandler's a moron mhm

Bardock42
Both usually suck.

Will Ferrell has funny moments in some movies. Adam Sandler made some funny movies some time ago.

KILLA420
Originally posted by Strangelove
Adam Sandler's a moron mhm
i admit that, but he was better in the past

Kongu Dude
Originally posted by Captain REX
Let's clean the gene pool! w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.