Life's a *****...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alley
Seriously. U think you're happy but then WHAM it's like gettin smacked in the face with a bag of bricks...u find out the person u love the most is cheating on you...ur bff is in love with you, and all around u just have no ****in clue wats going on...that's when u sit back...think...and finally realize that ur life is better off alone...doing the things you've always dreamed of. The things u never did before, only b/c ur signifigent other wouldn't let you. (over-controlling *******) *sigh* Wow...I never thought that going from engaged to single would be this easy...

Röland
Originally posted by Alley
Seriously. U think you're happy but then WHAM it's like gettin smacked in the face with a bag of bricks...u find out the person u love the most is cheating on you...ur bff is in love with you, and all around u just have no ****in clue wats going on...that's when u sit back...think...and finally realize that ur life is better off alone...doing the things you've always dreamed of. The things u never did before, only b/c ur signifigent other wouldn't let you. (over-controlling *******) *sigh* Wow...I never thought that going from engaged to single would be this easy...

Yeah I recently got cheated on, it sucks. I feel for you Alley.

KILLA420
you alright? do you need someone to talk to? if so im always glad to help, just pm me

Alley
yeah. I guess I do...

Bardock42
Well..I fail to see how life is a ***** in your little post there.

Röland
Originally posted by Bardock42

It's an expression my German friend. doped stick out tongue

I won't hold it against you though, I still find you funny and entertaining.

Piggle Humsy
I was thinking the same thing... hmm

Naz

Bardock! You insensitive fool!

Alley
I never knew things could be this hard until I actually fell in love. Boy was that a mistake.

Bardock42

The Pict
Originally posted by Naz
Bardock! You insensitive fool!

That was pretty insensitive, Naz.

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Pict

I suppose one could judge insensitiveness based on the addressee, in which case it would be alright.

BakaXero
what is love?

Naz
I never knew things could be this hard until I actually fell in love. Boy was that a mistake.

No, nonono, falling in love is not a mistake. And it's not that you fell in love with the wrong person either, you can't help who it is you fall for.

Bardock42
Originally posted by BakaXero
what is love?

Baby don't hurt me?

Naz

srug Never said I was any better.

Röland
Baby don't hurt me?

Don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more?

KILLA420
love does suck sometimes, but then agian since im a guy, and my love didnt suck, that would be bad wouldnt it? eek!

get it?!?

Alley
Originally posted by Naz
No, nonono, falling in love is not a mistake. And it's not that you fell in love with the wrong person either, you can't help who it is you fall for.

Well obviously I ****ed up somewhere. If I didn't he never would've cheated on me.

The Pict
Originally posted by Naz
srug Never said I was any better.

HA! I was only kidding, mock ridicule Bardock all you want.

Bardock42
Well obviously I ****ed up somewhere. If I didn't he never would've cheated on me.

Right. No wait, bullshit. He's to blame. Not you.

Naz

Deary don't say that, you've done nothing wrong. It's his fault, all his fault.

Naz
HA! I was only kidding, mock ridicule Bardock all you want.

woot! w00t

Röland

NO NO NO do NOT I repeat do NOT think like that. You did nothing wrong, he cheated on you, you loved him and he cheated on you. He is in the wrong here, not you.

The Pict
Originally posted by KILLA420
love does suck sometimes, but then agian since im a guy, and my love didnt suck, that would be bad wouldnt it? eek!

get it?!?

It's not exactly a subtle joke, so yeah.

Bardock42
It's not exactly a subtle joke, so yeah.

Yeah, kinda with a jackhammer there. Slightly amusing in it clumsiness.

Lady Fianna
I think the appalling spelling and 'txt' speak is the part that makes life such a b.itch. yes

KILLA420
Originally posted by Lady Fianna
I think the appalling spelling and 'txt' speak is the part that makes life such a b.itch. yes
its fstr tho! LOL!

Alley
Oh, god. Not you again. Do u have ANY clue how irritating you are?? Any?? If all you're gonna do is get on my nerves, then just shut the **** up and go away. I'm not in the mood to **** around with bitches like you! Got it?

BakaXero
Baby don't hurt me?
no i mean it.
what is it?
cause i don't get what people are actually referring to.
I find people's views of it is totally warped. cause sometimes i don't see how it could be called love. half of the time it's more like lust to me. and people are often blinded to the truth when they're in "love".

Alley

Naz
Yeah. Well obviousy that wasn't enough.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...it has nothing to do with you doing something wrong, it has to do with him not being able to keep his dick in his pants.

Röland

Well thinking that way isn't going to help things.

Lady Fianna
its fstr tho! LOL! I despair. no

Bardock42
Originally posted by BakaXero
no i mean it.
what is it?
cause i don't get what people are actually referring to.
I find people's views of it is totally warped. cause sometimes i don't see how it could be called love. half of the time it's more like lust to me. and people are often blinded to the truth when they're in "love".

I think love is always jsut a strong liking for another person. Though sometimes love is used much too easy.

What should you have done? Sucked him 24/7?

KILLA420
Oh, god. Not you again. Do u have ANY clue how irritating you are?? Any?? If all you're gonna do is get on my nerves, then just shut the **** up and go away. I'm not in the mood to **** around with bitches like you! Got it?
are you talking to me?

KILLA420
I despair. no
dude, it was a joke no expression

Bardock42
dude, it was a joke no expression
She's a dudette.

Alley
Ya' know...you guys are right. I'm not the one to blame. I'll be ok on my own. I don't need him. Thank you for helping me reaize the mistake I had made.

Lady Fianna
dude, it was a joke no expression Dude, I know.

It wasn't funny, the fact that you added 'lol' to the end tipped me off though. hmm

Bardock42
Ya' know...you guys are right. I'm not the one to blame. I'll be ok on my own. I don't need him. Thank you for helping me reaize the mistake I had made.

Good, good.

So, lets talk about something interesting now.

Naz
w00t

Alley
are you talking to me?

Oh!! No!! That chick who is being an obvious irritant to us all.(sorta like a rash)

KILLA420
She's a dudette.
in america-it's a universal statement.
but if you ccouldnt tell i was trying to lighten the mood here, this girl is pretty upset

KILLA420
Oh!! No!! That chick who is being an obvious irritant to us all.(sorta like a rash)
who would that be? NAZ?

Bardock42

Fianna? She's cool. Usually. Her sig's cooler though.

in america-it's a universal statement.
but if you ccouldnt tell i was trying to lighten the mood here, this girl is pretty upset

I don't really care. And of course you can use it. It's just stupid though.

Lady Fianna
Good, good.

So, lets talk about something interesting now. Bananas?

Naz
who would that be? NAZ?

Dude, what the hell?

Bardock42
Bananas?

I was thinking on a higher interesting level. But an improvement.

Alley
Fianna? She's cool. Usually. Her sig's cooler though.

I don't really care. And of course you can use it. It's just stupid though.

Yeah. Her. She's always bitching and complain about EVRYTHING I post.

Lady Fianna
What's the thing with calling people dude? I felt so dirty even when I said it in jest. ermmOriginally posted by Bardock42
I was thinking on a higher interesting level. But an improvement.

Quantum dots?

Lady Fianna
Yeah. Her. She's always bitching and complain about EVRYTHING I post. I've never seen you post on this forum before What the f**k?

Alley
Ur kool Naz. Don't wry. Well check this. I gotta go. Sohit me up on myspace. Look under Alley Greenfield.

Röland
What's the thing with calling people dude? I felt so dirty even when I said it in jest. ermm

Quantum dots?

Too high of a level. eek!

Alley
I've never seen you post on this forum before? What the f**k?

I have. U always complained that I never used full sentences and abbreviated things...yeah...I remember...

Lady Fianna
I have. U always complained that I never used full sentences and abbreviated things...yeah...I remember... Wow, I really don't care. big grin

Röland
I am going to cook some noodles. ermm

Lady Fianna

KILLA420
Originally posted by Naz
Dude, what the hell?
i was asking if it was you she was talking abiout, she wasnt exactly specific

Alley
Wow, I really don't care. big grin

Is that a good "I don't care" or a bad one???

Bardock42
What's the thing with calling people dude? I felt so dirty even when I said it in jest. ermm

Quantum dots?

It's a filthy word...like ****, **** or magnesium.

And WOAH...things I understand, woman.

Bardock42
You're right...something in the middle. hmm

Monty Python?

Perfect. Watched two Monty Python clips yesterday. Good stuff, good stuff.

Röland
Look in my profile for some Monty Python quotes.

Rogue Jedi
when and where do they air monty python?

Strangelove

Lady Fianna
Is that a good "I don't care" or a bad one??? What will you do if I go for either one?

Bardock42

KILLA420
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
when and where do they air monty python?
all-day, everyday on youtube

Lady Fianna
Perfect. Watched two Monty Python clips yesterday. Good stuff, good stuff. What did you watch?

I met Micheal Palin on Tuesday and saw John Cleese. droolio

KILLA420
Originally posted by Strangelove
Fantastic song smile
lmao

Bardock42
What did you watch?

Sure, rub it in our faces, why don't you?

Röland

Lady Fianna
Sure, rub it in our faces, why don't you? If you insist. ermm *rubs*

Strangelove
What did you watch?

I met Micheal Palin on Tuesday and saw John Cleese. droolio you b!tch!

I'm jealous disgust

KILLA420
If you insist. ermm *rubs*
i'll take a "rubbing" from you shifty eek!

Bardock42
If you insist. ermm *rubs*

Sweet...thanks.

I watched Funniest Joke and Twit Olympics.

BakaXero
What did you watch?

John Cleese was originally John Cheese

Kelly_LS
I kind of know how you feel. Zach and I weren't really together but everyone thought we were because we went out every weekend and kissed and everything, but he always lied to me and basically lead me on. And then he started taking this younger girl out and I got really pissed. I started talking to him again today though. I can't help myself and I bet a lot of people are going to be mad at me because of the stuff he did to me.

Kongu Dude
omg, r u rry serius? u msut b kddn me. oh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.