Superman/Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cowboy
Has anyone kept up with this series.
i need some info on it

Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance

thnxs

cowboy
Ok
Does this series take place in the real DC universe???

Gregory
It's canon, yes. For example, the new Supergirl was introduced in Superman/Batman, and Lex Luthor stopped being president after events in that series.

cowboy
kool, cause i got the latest issue and it had a fight between Supes and Kilowog. but i needed some updates on it.

redcaped
so, kool means awesome...not cool

Super Guy
I loved the annual... droolio
Deadpool VS Deathstroke at last... kinda...

super pr*xy
this is a good series. well, i like it personally. i don't know how the other guys feel about it.

but the absolute power story line was a tad bit confusing. you have to read it more than once to get caught up in it.

Gregory
It's a fun series with ludacrous, over-blown stories. Nothing to be taken too seriously.

WrathfulDwarf
It would be cool to see Luthor and Joker team up again. Two of the most sinister and evil villains of the DCU together again.

Very cool..

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
It would be cool to see Luthor and Joker team up again. Two of the most sinister and evil villains of the DCU together again.

Very cool.. I thought it was great in Infinite Crisis when Joker and Luthor were like "But the biggest one (mistake)?....You didn't let Joker play."

claybird
i've read public enemies of superman/batman, i'm looking forward into reading the other series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.