90's-Born Comic Characters That Need To Die And Never Come Back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Name a character that was first introduced in the nineties or late eighties that needs to die and never come back.

Example:

Bishop. This guy has outlived his usefulness. His future is dead and gone. His owning by Cyclops shows how obsolete he is.

PS:

The nineties suck.....as far as comics go....except for Morrison's JLA......

Draco69
Might as well add Cable. Jesus what a Terminator-ripoff. Hell, kill all of the Summers-Grey's children.

Including the brat Rachel.....

King_Mungi
Jubliee, has she ever been useful?

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by Draco69
Name a character that was first introduced in the nineties or late eighties that needs to die and never come back.

Example:

Bishop. This guy has outlived his usefulness. His future is dead and gone. His owning by Cyclops shows how obsolete he is.

PS:

The nineties suck.....as far as comics go....except for Morrison's JLA......

Hey now, that's not nice. Have a biscuit or two. wink

http://www.oldetimecooking.com/Images/biscuit.JPG

Lucid Lui
Both Bishop and Cable have shown they can be great characters under the right writer. District X was a good read (mostly). And Cable's great in Cable/Deadpool.

And yes. I am a fan of Jubilee. She rocks.

Validus
Mid to late 90s wasn't too bad, not in DC at least. Wasn't reading Marvel at the time.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Both Bishop and Cable have shown they can be great characters under the right writer. District X was a good read (mostly). And Cable's great in Cable/Deadpool.

And yes. I am a fan of Jubilee. She rocks.

No dry humping for you mister

batdude123
Kyle Rayner... shifty

stick out tongue

Nah, but probably Morg.

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
Mid to late 90s wasn't too bad, not in DC at least. Wasn't reading Marvel at the time.

True. We got JLA, a kick-ass Batgirl, a cool Aquaman, a finally renovated Nightwing and most importantly:

The return of KRYPTO!!!!!

Where is that mutt anyhoo? He didn't die did he?

sad

batdude123
True. We got JLA, a kick-ass Batgirl, a cool Aquaman, a finally renovated Nightwing and most importantly:

sad

I don't know, but it's always nice to see old Krypto kick the shit out of teams of white martians. laughing out loud

Validus
I think the next issue of Superman is totally dedicated to Krypto. Hopefully we got more feats. laughing out loud

Scoobless
The New Warriors ... oh wait ... most of them just died anyway.

stick out tongue

UniOmni
Heres who needs to die.

Morg
Wonder Girl
Superbo......................never mind.
Promethues, iirc.

Validus

sad
Don't forget Tim Drake who's maybe even a better Robin than Dick was and Connor Hawke who's been hung out to dry thanks the silver age loving powers that be running the show now. sad

King_Mungi
Well Connor has the mini coming out, I thought he was great and brilliant to fill his dad's shoes when he passed away.

Scoobless
Originally posted by UniOmni
Heres who needs to die.

Morg
Wonder Girl
Promethues, iirc.

Morg is already dead.

SnakeEyes
Might as well add Cable. Jesus what a Terminator-ripoff. Hell, kill all of the Summers-Grey's children.

Including the brat Rachel.....

Meh, I could care less about Bishop.

But Cable?! Cable kicks quite a bit of ass in my book. wink

Draco69
Originally posted by UniOmni
Heres who needs to die.

Morg
Wonder Girl
Promethues, iirc.

Wonder Girl needs to turn into a "Buffy-esque" character. Her costume makes look like Buffy anyway...

Prometheus was bad-ass in JLA....and he sucks now...he needs to return to his JLA-stomping self.

StarsNeverFall7
Yea bishop can die, but Cable?? Ill have to agree he kicks some ass as far as im concerned

Martian_mind
Pick up the latest cable and deadpool arc in the last issue u see just how much ass cable kicks

xmarksthespot
I frankly wouldn't mind much if Bishop somehow slipped off the face of the Marvel Earth.

Martian_mind
I know hes not from the nineties but Sentry has got to go or at least do something interesting

nimbus006
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Pick up the latest cable and deadpool arc in the last issue u see just how much ass cable kicks

Is this is a sarcastic remark, cuz he really did kick ass in the latest issue.

NoFate007
I'm not sure if they were created in the 90s or not, but there are too many goblins in the Spider-Man saga. Is Demogoblin really necessary? C'mon.

Super Guy
So... basically nigh on all the X-Men... '90s Marvel really may have sucked, but DC had some decent stuff... Azrael... Steel... Tim Drake etc...

DDurand
Morg has the potential to be a really great character.

Look at him :

He is not a good character, but he's not a villain : He never attack other for the pleasure, lust, gold, power, girls or other things. He's not really bad : If you oppose yourself to him, he remove you.

And he's powerfull : Power cosmic + his Well power (that is really powerfull because with that he can fight four other heralds !).

But the problem his : Marvel want the Surfer be THE more powerfull herald, THE better. We don't see a character as the Surfer win by be sneaky, intelligent, tactical. Then Morg need to be dead, or a total looser.

What a shame.

grey fox
Originally posted by NoFate007
I'm not sure if they were created in the 90s or not, but there are too many goblins in the Spider-Man saga. Is Demogoblin really necessary? C'mon.

Demogoblin , Yes.

Green Goblin II , Hobgoblin (All incarnations) and Grey Goblin are failures.

Howard_Jones
Demogoblin is already gone. I was going to say the Life Foundation symbiotes, but remembered they merged into Hybrid, who became a blacksploitation character.

and that's death in itself.

Scoobless
Doomsday ... boring ass Doomsday.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Scoobless
Doomsday ... boring ass Doomsday.

If they got rid of him I would be extremely grateful.

willRules
Gambit mad

I want him to fight someone like umm......lets say the sentinels........and one of them.........umm...........steps on him yes

pantysniffer
Spawn

Super Guy
No way... Spawn's safe... but, yes, kill Gambit and Bishop... and Doomsday... and probably lotsa others that I can't think of right now...

grey fox
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I was going to say the Life Foundation symbiotes, but remembered they merged into Hybrid, who became a blacksploitation character.

and that's death in itself.

...and was subsequently replaced by Toxin.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by grey fox
...and was subsequently replaced by Toxin.

True enough, but Toxin is interesting. Hybrid wasn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.