Odin, King Thor, and Loki versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Galactus is not hungry. No prep.

boriquaking55
How do you look your Asgardian?

Bloody-as-Hell or Burnt-to-a-Crisp?

bigbran
Originally posted by masterbruce
Galactus is not hungry. No prep. It is basically impossible for Odin and King Thor to be in the same battle.

masterbruce
Originally posted by bigbran
It is basically impossible for Odin and King Thor to be in the same battle.

assume a cosmic event made this impossible into reality.

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
It is basically impossible for Odin and King Thor to be in the same battle.

Let's just assume they draw the Odin Power from different realities, kay?

Regardless, Galactus stomps them.

masterbruce
Originally posted by Soljer
Let's just assume they draw the Odin Power from different realities, kay?

Regardless, Galactus stomps them.

It wouldn't even be close? This isn't a fullpower Galactus, just one that isn't starving.

kgkg
Normal Galactus is =< Celestial.

Skyfathers can't beat Galactus(if he isn't weak)

thtadthtshldntb
They win, Odin should take a majority by himself against Galactus. King thor and Loki are just useful distractions here.

Roldz
Well written one all 3 wouldnt stand a chance even 3/4, full feed one..lol

Darth_Erebus
Galactus 10/10

Soujaboy
Well written against your average Galactus? The team takes the majority, if not 10/10.

Galactus highest showings aren't much greater than Odin's highest showings, based of this the team takes the healthy majority.

Soljer
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Well written against your average Galactus? The team takes the majority, if not 10/10.

Galactus highest showings aren't much greater than Odin's highest showings, based of this the team takes the healthy majority.

no expression Yeah they are.

Sending out waves through the multiverse is hardly shit to Galactus.

Soujaboy
no expression Yeah they are.

Sending out waves through the multiverse is hardly shit to Galactus.

Yet a god blast is shifty

Like I've said before, Galactus power isn't much greater than Odin's. Galactus has destroyed galaxies, realities, planets, etc in battles, and so has Odin. Odin has battles that Have spanned the entire universe in mere moments, destroying countless planets, and recreating suns. He may not be as powerful as Galactus, but he isn't far from him.

It even seems that the writers agree...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odinreference2Galactus.jpg

Soljer
Yet a god blast is shifty

Like I've said before, Galactus power isn't much greater than Odin's. Galactus has destroyed galaxies, realities, planets, etc in battles, and so has Odin. Odin has battles that Have spanned the entire universe in mere moments, destroying countless planets, and recreating suns. He may not be as powerful as Galactus, but he isn't far from him.

It even seems that the writers agree...

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/Odinreference2Galactus.jpg

The writers agreed.

Thirty years ago. no expression.

Soujaboy
The writers agreed.

Thirty years ago. no expression.

There have been no retconns or changes in continuity. Thus what goes then, goes now.

Bentley
Maybe there hasnt been changes of continuity, but Thanos had clones, Doom had doombots and at times there are things that need to be fixed in the universe and there is no subtle way to fix them.

I call Galactus hunger at one of those things.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Bentley
Maybe there hasnt been changes of continuity, but Thanos had clones, Doom had doombots and at times there are things that need to be fixed in the universe and there is no subtle way to fix them.

I call Galactus hunger at one of those things.

?

Bentley
Ok, translation: Some writers did a crappy job writing Galactus back in the day, mostly to make some characters sound cool (Thor, Sentry, others...); to give some of his glory back to the good old world devourer they said that he is weaker when he is hungry, and thus his low showings are explained.

My last post means to explain this, and to say that just because things are in current continuity they may not always be valid in the context in which they were writen back then.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Bentley
Ok, translation: Some writers did a crappy job writing Galactus back in the day, mostly to make some characters sound cool (Thor, Sentry, others...); to give some of his glory back to the good old world devourer they said that he is weaker when he is hungry, and thus his low showings are explained.

My last post means to explain this, and to say that just because things are in current continuity they may not always be valid in the context in which they were writen back then.

Yes they are, unless stated otherwise.

thtadthtshldntb
it may have been written 30 years ago but it only took place in Marvel continuity like 15-20 years ago.

Omega-level
I thought this was a hungry Galactus. A fed one doesn't even notice Odin and the others there.

Supreme being
I have noticed this ploy to bust Odin up the hierarchy of things heed my words it wont be long before someones calling Odin=eternity

Galactus for the win.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Supreme being
I have noticed this ploy to bust Odin up the hierarchy of things heed my words it wont be long before someones calling Odin=eternity

Galactus for the win.

Na Odin's not equal to Eternity, just not to far from Galactus. wink

Supreme being
Na Odin's not equal to Eternity, just not to far from Galactus. wink

well if you class not to far as Galactus>>>>>>>>Odin then sure not to far wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.