Johnny Storm as Herald verus Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Invisible Man versus Surfer

What If...
When did they show him as a herald?

cowboy
SS, he has more Experience

Roldz
SS FTW..
FYI even Sabretooth became a golden herald of Galactus wielding PC..

Soljer
Originally posted by What If...
When did they show him as a herald?

He switched powers with Sue, and became the Invisible Man, a herald of galactus.

He was pretty powerful....

But not Surfer Powerful.

golem370
Preceptor- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/Perceptor.htm

guy222
norrin

Board Walker
johny does have over SS that he has the biggest portion of the power cosmic, given by galactus, then any other herald, stated on panel.

occultdestroyer
Originally posted by Board Walker
johny does have over SS that he has the biggest portion of the power cosmic, given by galactus, then any other herald, stated on panel.
thumb up
Johnny FTW

Board Walker
How ever Johny's run as herald was very short, so had very few showings, he did have the ability to see pretty much everything though, including galactus true form

Starscream M
his attacks are pretty brutal as well... ripping people in half

golem370
The Fantastic Four combined would be a badass herald Reeds smarts Invisibile Woman's invisibility and force field Johnny fire power and Things strength willpower and fighting skill combined with the Power Cosmic would be a Herald to be reckoned with. Of course with the power cosmic a herald would have all those abilities anyway

fangirl101
Originally posted by golem370
The Fantastic Four combined would be a badass herald Reeds smarts Invisibile Woman's invisibility and force field Johnny fire power and Things strength willpower and fighting skill combined with the Power Cosmic would be a Herald to be reckoned with. Of course with the power cosmic a herald would have all those abilities anyway
I"ve never seen a herald go invisible. I've never seen one stretch or be as smart as reed either.

Starscream M
Originally posted by fangirl101
I"ve never seen a herald go invisible. Invisible Man could

Bouboumaster
Surfer ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.