Why Can't Republicans Learn Their Lessons?Why Can't Republicans Learn Their Lessons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ysh227
Why Can't Republicans Learn Their Lessons?

In this topic, I am going to discuss that why can't republicans learn their lessons and be tolerant to people who are liberals.

In this year's vote, democracy severely overwhlems republican. Our president, George W Bush, has done so many things that are ruining our world's organizations.

He is a Christian himself, and he does everything under the will of his God.

His stubborness of religion belief has caused indefinite hatred in our world. And I am kind of tired of republicans.

Why can't republicans learn their freaking lessons? Will they learn not to use the laws of Christianity to rule over the world???

Republicans tend to think many things--especially technology likes--unacceptable.

They banned gay marriage, abortions and embryonic stem-cell research.

While they allow their own people, who are religious fanatics, to harm our world, to make us live under tyranic world.

Who do they really think they are??
They are not any superior than us.

After the failure of this year's election,

can they start doing something that will not affect how our world will be?

can they keep those religious stubborness to themselves???

and can they try to accept something technology???

I see nothing wrong in gay marraige and abortion, as long as those people who engage in such acts don't bother people....

and those republicans allow their people to pick on us, is this fair???

The most violent and bloody of religious acts happend from 16 century to 18 century.. After they, people have learned their lessons, and that's about the time when industry evolution began.

Now, many European nations have become less religious and more technology. England is the best example, people who live over there rely on technology to make up their livings, and their lives quality is very good.

Those republicans are trying to stop us from using the best technology available to make our lives more convenient, because they think it's against their own illusive god.

Is this fair?

I think it's about the time when we step up and fight...

We deserve rights to search our own freedoms as long as we don't bother people.

Kinneary
Your grammar is that of an 11 year old, and your argument is that of an 8 year old. You're looking at a certain sect of the Republican party and judging all off of a few.

ysh227
my grammar is so so

I am taking Engl-101A
I have written three essays so far
I got B on each

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by ysh227
my grammar is so so

I am taking Engl-101A
I have written three essays so far
I got B on each Then you're not getting your money's worth from that course. sad

ysh227
Well
why this article makes no sense at all?
Is English based on idiotic religious belief
or a communication systems?

Quiero Mota

why this article makes no sense at all?

^ laughing This guy is so clueless....

Darth Jello
As one of the most radicaly "liberal" people that posts here, i still gotta say that this reminds me of whoopie goldberg on south park- "republicans are stupd. they are so stupid. republicans are stupid."

You have no credibility crapping on any political, social, or relgious movement unless you can at least state a reason or persuasive arguement, preferably in grammar that can be understood. If not at least set it to music like early 80's OC hardcore. I mean, your rant would make a great D.I. song, but a shitty arguement.

jaden101
an ironic statement i'm sure...

perhaps the people who post here aren't representative but in the year and a half i've been posting, one thing is abundantly clear

the insults and abuse levied from democrat supporters to republican supporters far out number those of the other way round

Bardock42
Originally posted by jaden101
an ironic statement i'm sure...

perhaps the people who post here aren't representative but in the year and a half i've been posting, one thing is abundantly clear

the insults and abuse levied from democrat supporters to republican supporters far out number those of the other way round

Woah....woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.....woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.

One word counter: whob

Kasey Chambers
In this year's vote, democracy severely overwhlems republican. Our president, George W Bush, has done so many things that are ruining our world's organizations.

His stubborness of religion belief has caused indefinite hatred in our world. And I am kind of tired of republicans.

Why can't republicans learn their freaking lessons? Will they learn not to use the laws of Christianity to rule over the world???

Republicans tend to think many things--especially technology likes--unacceptable.

In part, I agree with you.
One thing you have to remember is, these are not the beliefs of all Republicans.

I have always assumed their to be a seperation of Church and State, for obvious reasons, but I don't see how this can be, what with Christian Presidents basing many of their political decisions on their religious beliefs, and religious political parties being allowed to run for office.

I imagine there would have to be a separation of Church of State, within reason. One would hope, anyway.

jaden101
Originally posted by Bardock42
Woah....woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.....woah, woah, woah, woah, woah.

One word counter: whob

motion defeat

damn it

PVS
ill see you're whob and raise you one spelljammer. sorry jaden.

im gonna go get the papers get the papers

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
you're whob

Whoa...that was certainly the worst mistake in that department ever.

PVS
maybe its because i just woke up...but wha?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
maybe its because i just woke up...but wha?

No, no, **** waking up. You revealed your true feelings. I HATE YOU!!

PVS
oh ok, thats for editing. well, yes you're whob. i always knew this. now die

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
oh ok, thats for editing. well, yes you're whob. i always knew this. now die

No, No I am not. Liberals are cool. Abortion should be legal. Go Gay Marriage.

PVS
yeah yeah, and child rape should be tolerated, you've done this before whob...i know your tricks

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
yeah yeah, and child rape should be tolerated, you've done this before whob...i know your tricks

Hmm...well, maybe I totally made whob for my own sick wishes.

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS

im gonna go get the papers get the papers

i was going to say that...but i think hardly anyone would have got the reference...even on a film forum

ysh227
I wouldn't mind if child rape is legal

PVS
whob two times

botankus
What does whob's link (My Superior Forum) link to? I'm scared to click it.

Cue: "what is a whob?"

debbiejo
you click it,......if you survive, then I'll do it..........If I never see you again..........then bye, nice knowin ya.

botankus
Just so you know, I'm putting my job on the line for you...

It's some Japanese sh*t. Can't read it. Closed it. Have fun.

debbiejo
Are we gonna smoke pot again??

sorry wrong thread. sad

Green Arrow
Originally posted by Bardock42
No, No I am not. Liberals are cool. Abortion should be legal. Go Gay Marriage.
I agree with you on the latter but strongly disagree with you on the former bardock.

Now mindyou, I do agree with dems that there should be sexual education and regulated contraceptives. But there is absolutely no reason for abortion especialy when we live in a society that has all these tools avaliable to us to prevent pregnancy. If someone is so insensitive and stupid as to need an abortion, they need to be castrated. Doesn't mean they can't have sex, they just get snipsnipped and can't popout kids anymore. Though I would condone castration in it's purest form to weedout the promiscueis.

Course now I'm getting offtopic, then again this topic was crap to begin with. It's just a bash on republicans. I admit, republicans are incompetant, ass-backward, barbarians. But they are liberal-lite. Why do you think they enforce tradition on marriage and stemcells but not abortion? Because it's easy. They'd dare not risk losing thier success by doing something of actual noble stance.

http://www.cruisegazing.com/RPG_Motivational/IntDump.jpg

lord xyz

In this topic, I am going to discuss that why can't republicans learn their lessons and be tolerant to people who are liberals.

While they allow their own people, who are religious fanatics, to harm our world, to make us live under tyranic world.

I see nothing wrong in gay marraige and abortion, as long as those people who engage in such acts don't bother people....

The most violent and bloody of religious acts happend from 16 century to 18 century.. After they, people have learned their lessons, and that's about the time when industry evolution began.

Now, many European nations have become less religious and more technology. England is the best example, people who live over there rely on technology to make up their livings, and their lives quality is very good.

Those republicans are trying to stop us from using the best technology available to make our lives more convenient, because they think it's against their own illusive god.

Is this fair?

We deserve rights to search our own freedoms as long as we don't bother people. I can answer your question by "They don't care they're retarded." some or most now they're wrong, but don't give a **** because they only care about themselves.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Green Arrow
I agree with you on the latter but strongly disagree with you on the former bardock.

Now mindyou, I do agree with dems that there should be sexual education and regulated contraceptives. But there is absolutely no reason for abortion especialy when we live in a society that has all these tools avaliable to us to prevent pregnancy. If someone is so insensitive and stupid as to need an abortion, they need to be castrated. Doesn't mean they can't have sex, they just get snipsnipped and can't popout kids anymore. Though I would condone castration in it's purest form to weedout the promiscueis.

Course now I'm getting offtopic, then again this topic was crap to begin with. It's just a bash on republicans. I admit, republicans are incompetant, ass-backward, barbarians. But they are liberal-lite. Why do you think they enforce tradition on marriage and stemcells but not abortion? Because it's easy. They'd dare not risk losing thier success by doing something of actual noble stance.

http://www.cruisegazing.com/RPG_Motivational/IntDump.jpg So you're for every other birth prevention but not abortion? That's absurd. What makes abortion any more wrong than the others?

PVS
http://www.killerclips.com/clip.php?id=80&qid=765

lord xyz
Originally posted by botankus
What does whob's link (My Superior Forum) link to? I'm scared to click it.

Cue: "what is a whob?" Whobdamandog (full name) is a troll that was very right wing and retarded. After he got banned permanent, he created a few socks, so we're never letting our guard down.

PVS
hey that was pretty good...sounds official

but..just a "few" socks? give the guy credit for all his saddly wasted time.

Green Arrow
Originally posted by lord xyz
So you're for every other birth prevention but not abortion? That's absurd. What makes abortion any more wrong than the others?
Sperm=not a sentinent creature.
Egg=not a sentinent creature.
Egg+Sperm=sentinent creature.

I know there's no arguing with liberals about what a zygote is, and I don't really much care if it's human or not. But it will be in nine months, so I think it's more absurd that the left puts so much emphasis on what the rights are for a woman when a baby is inside rather then outside the womb. If this is an issue of property rights, either way the left is doomed because they either have to admit murder outside the womb is okay as the children are legaly their's, or that abortion is wrong anyway because liberals don't believe in permissive property rights. How they can abuse a child but not thier bank account, that's absurd.

And how far gone do you have to be to want people to submit to everything the left wants? I think I'm being pretty reasonable here just wanting abortion banned. But that's the left for you, give them an inch and they'll take a mile.

PVS
how about you get none of it because the majority says so ala democracy. cry more whob. crybaby

Green Arrow
Originally posted by PVS
how about you get none of it because the majority says so ala democracy. cry more whob. crybaby
We're not a democracy, we're a republic. And I don't know who whob is but apparently he's someone who broke your heart. You talk about him alot. Like a bitter ex.

PVS
We're not a democracy, we're a republic.

http://www.ehrlesparty.com/images/Education/Cutout%20-%20apple.jpg

that is not an apple, it is a fruit

bitter ex? didnt you use that line like 6 sock accounts ago?

FeceMan
While, technically, one could classify the United States as being a republic, it is considered a representative democracy.

Also, asking "What's a whob?" is a valid response for non-whobs.

lord xyz
Originally posted by PVS
hey that was pretty good...sounds official

but..just a "few" socks? give the guy credit for all his saddly wasted time. Thanks. The few was sarcasm by the way.

xmarksthespot
Egg+Sperm=sentinent creature.None of those are "sentinent creatures" sic].

FeceMan
Awesome, the thread just died.

lord xyz
Egg+Sperm=sentinent creature.

I know there's no arguing with liberals about what a zygote is, and I don't really much care if it's human or not. But it will be in nine months, so I think it's more absurd that the left puts so much emphasis on what the rights are for a woman when a baby is inside rather then outside the womb. If this is an issue of property rights, either way the left is doomed because they either have to admit murder outside the womb is okay as the children are legaly their's, or that abortion is wrong anyway because liberals don't believe in permissive property rights. How they can abuse a child but not thier bank account, that's absurd.

And how far gone do you have to be to want people to submit to everything the left wants? I think I'm being pretty reasonable here just wanting abortion banned. But that's the left for you, give them an inch and they'll take a mile. Why do you lie and blame everything on the Democrats? They're not the ones who invaded half the world whiich they just heard of, lost millions and millions of dollars on laws that don't make sense and put christian fundamentalism above every other opinion.

Julie
Politics.....*runs*

seriously, I'd never make a good politician b/c people irk me too badly

Fawne

Is this fair?

We deserve rights to search our own freedoms as long as we don't bother people.

who freakin cares if they are democrats or republicans..it cares of what the hell they do..your acting like an idiot

botankus
Cue: "what is a whob?"
Originally posted by lord xyz
Whobdamandog (full name) is a troll that was very right wing and retarded. After he got banned permanent, he created a few socks, so we're never letting our guard down.

Damn it! Do you think I just joined the forum yesterday!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

"What is a whob" is not my question, hence the word "cue." It's what whob's sock always asks when confronted with accusations that he is in fact, whob.

Sorry about my rant. Later.

lord xyz
Damn it! Do you think I just joined the forum yesterday!!!!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

"What is a whob" is not my question, hence the word "cue." It's what whob's sock always asks when confronted with accusations that he is in fact, whob.

Sorry about my rant. Later. lol

Kritish
Some people (like my mother) consider me a godless, baby-eating liberal. I don't think that I'm radical, I just think I don't have my head up my ass like some people.

Dr. James Dobson, Ann Colter, Fred Phelps, Bill O'Riely, Rush Limbaugh ect.

Kinneary

When are people going to realize that there are stupid Reps and stupid Dems and both sides need to stop pointing out the radicals to justify why their side is better?

Soleran
Originally posted by Kinneary

When are people going to realize that there are stupid Reps and stupid Dems and both sides need to stop pointing out the radicals to justify why their side is better?

As soon as people realize there is no such thing as a smart Democrat or Republican?

TheKingofKINGS!

Is this fair?

We deserve rights to search our own freedoms as long as we don't bother people. Why can't republicians and democrats ever learn thta their both parties are full on idiots, and only cynics can do a good job as a politician.

FeceMan
Dr. James Dodbson hardly has his head up his ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.