Batman and Nightwing vs Punisher and Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
both sides get 2 hours of prep, and Batman has all of his gadgets available(excluding the vehicles) for w/e he can fit on his utility belt. but no help from JLA or super gadgets like a GL ring, ruby kwartz etc. and Nightwing has his standard equip. as well.

and Blade has: super shotgun/stake launcher, modified UZI, acid-etched kitana, shurikens, napalm grenades, retractable wrist blades and kevlar flak jacket.

Pun has: M16/M203 assault rifle and grenade launcher in one w/ a bayonet, dual M1911A1 Colt .45 handguns w/ laser sightings, survival knife, 3 frag grenades and a kevlar vest w/ white insigna.

who wins??

Loot

Francisco
Nonse! Blade and The Punisher would destroy both Batman and Nightwing easily.
Hell Blade just by himself would mope the floor with both of them at the same time.

Remember Blade has Vamp powers!

braz
i say Bats n NW take this due to superior teamwork, its close though, a good fight. thats why i made it big grin

braz
up

Loot
Originally posted by Francisco
Hell Blade just by himself would mope the floor with both of them at the same time.

i know, but if batman knows is going to fight a vampire, he can beat one.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Francisco

One problem with that. What is the problem? The problem is Marvel vampires suck. Even Marvel Dracula isn't that hot. Aside from mild superhuman strength and a tame healing factor Blade isn't above anyone on this list... in fact Nightwing is likely faster and Punisher is likely more durable.

capt it up
Ba'al comes and kills them all................he is the true master of vampires

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
fact Nightwing is likely faster and Punisher is likely more durable.

highly doubt that. n btw im talking about movie Blade wink

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by braz
highly doubt that. n btw im talking about movie Blade wink

Oh no! It's "I dodged a bullet movie blade!" ... yawn, even comic Blade is faster then movie Blade. Movie Blade is flashy, nothing more.

braz
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Oh no! It's "I dodged a bullet movie blade!" ... yawn, even comic Blade is faster then movie Blade. Movie Blade is flashy, nothing more.

dude, Blades superhuman, theres no way Nightwings faster or Puns more durable, he has a healing factor and enhanced strength.

capt it up
Originally posted by braz
dude, Blades superhuman, theres no way Nightwings faster or Puns more durable, he has a healing factor and enhanced strength.
blades best strength feat is under logans maybe even capts.

night wing deffently better at dodging then blade

Martian_mind
Nightwing and bats due to teamwork and flat out skill

braz
Originally posted by capt it up
blades best strength feat is under logans maybe even capts.

night wing deffently better at dodging then blade

Wolverines not even supposed to be superhuman, it states specifically Blade is because hes half vampire. and nightwings just peak human too, Blades a bullet timer w/ enhanced physical attributes. so logically, Blade would be faster and stronger, despite crappy writing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.