Korvac vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starhawk
The Avengers and Guardians took him down. Can this team of X-Men do it?

X-Men

Cyclops
Colossus
White Queen
Beast
Iceman
Storm
Angel
Gambit
Rouge
Havok
Mystique
Rachel Summers (Normal form, not Phoenix form)

Galan007
Originally posted by Starhawk
The Avengers and Guardians took him down. Can this team of X-Men do it? no

Starhawk
I take it that would be a "no"?

Galan007
I take it that would be a "no"? yes

Mrrungo Mu
They didn't take him down.He commited suicide.

Starhawk
I know but it still kinda counts as a win for them.

Starhawk
And he has come back since then a few times, it's kinda hard for him to die permenantly.

bigbran
I know but it still kinda counts as a win for them. So, Korvac is going to commit suicide against this team?

celestialdemon
Originally posted by bigbran
So, Korvac is going to commit suicide against this team?

laughing That's the only way the X-Men are going to get a win in this battle.

Howard_Jones
If he reads a Wolverine comic he might.

Or House of M.

I'd like to see him make Emma asplode though.

Omega-level
If the X-men can beat Korvac? You mean, the guy who fought:
Thor, Hercules, Cap. America, Quicksilver, Wonder Man, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Vision, Yellowjacket, Wasp, Hawkeye, Jocasta, Iron Man, Ms. Marvel, Black Widow and Cap. Marvel at the same time and made them his b*tch with ease?

laughing

Mrrungo Mu
X-Men go down hard.

Starhawk
So, Korvac is going to commit suicide against this team?

I never said anything like that. I said it still kinda counts as a win for the avengers and guardians.

You don't need to look for a fight in every post I make. It's kinda petty.

thtadthtshldntb
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
If he reads a Wolverine comic he might.

Or House of M.

I'd like to see him make Emma asplode though.

there is an awesome possibility in your miss spelling...

anyway, Korvac annihilates that X-team.

HandOfFate
Originally posted by Mrrungo Mu
They didn't take him down.He commited suicide.

Hmmm...which came first? The Dark Phoenix storyline or the Michael Korvac storyline.

I see a semi-connection here.

Starhawk
Dark Phoenix I think.

bigbran
I never said anything like that. I said it still kinda counts as a win for the avengers and guardians.

You don't need to look for a fight in every post I make. It's kinda petty. But your using that as an example to why the X-Men have a chance.
Ya, you did say somehting like that, no wait, you said the exact same thing, almost...

I'm arguing against something I see wrong, like what this board is for.
I'm not looking or a fight, I'm trying to debate.

Starhawk
But your using that as an example to why the X-Men have a chance.
Ya, you did say somehting like that, no wait, you said the exact same thing, almost...

I'm arguing against something I see wrong, like what this board is for.
I'm not looking or a fight, I'm trying to debate.

I said it counts as a kinda win for the avengers and guardians. I never once said the x-men would win.

bigbran
I said it counts as a kinda win for the avengers and guardians. I never once said the x-men would win. Well, you also used this,
The Avengers and Guardians took him down. Can this team of X-Men do it?
to kind of compare the two.

Also, judging by how you took some time to make the thread, putting characters here and what-not, you seem to think they have a chance.

I also never said that you said they would win, I said that you said they have a chance.

Anyway, Korvac, do you agree, wins?

Starhawk
The second one is a question, and not a statement. I was asking people IF they could do it.

RSSR
I see you failed to list Wolverine as one of the X-Men in this battle, I would LOVE to see the PIS/CIS that would've accompanied him in this fight....

Omega-level
Originally posted by HandOfFate
Hmmm...which came first? The Dark Phoenix storyline or the Michael Korvac storyline.
I see a semi-connection here.

Korvac came first. And Jim Shooter wrote it, and also ordered the Phoenix to die in the end of DPS, but that due to the fact she had killed 5 billion people and he did not think she should get out of it without any punishment.

Starhawk
If you bought the X-3 dvd that came with the extra documentary disk they reveal that the executives at Marvel said she ethier had to die or be transported to hell and suffer forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.