Any mini game ideas for kotor 3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Zedster
Does anyone have any new mini game ideas for kotor3?

Cos that card game p...a.. what ever it's called and swoop racing get rather dull once you win on every planet.

wink roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

Valdis05
yeah well they might make it harder or with the racing make a tournament thing

Akademik
Holo-chess would be cool big grin

Valdis05
yeah, i have no idea what that is but yeah

Valdis05
another good idea would be that battle arena thing that was on taris on KOTOR

Akademik
Originally posted by Valdis05
yeah, i have no idea what that is but yeah

You mean holo-chess?

Valdis05
yeah, is it just chess but called holo-chess, or is it somthing compleatly diffrenet

Akademik
yeah, is it just chess but called holo-chess, or is it somthing compleatly diffrenet

Ya, it's chess with holographic figures. I'm pretty sure Chewy and C3PO were playing it in A New Hope

Valdis05
really, i will have look for that the next time i see a new hope

Akademik
Originally posted by Akademik
Ya, it's chess with holographic figures. I'm pretty sure Chewy and C3PO were playing it in A New Hope

Sorry, I meant R2-D2 smile

General Kenobl
They were playing it, though I don't remember how it went. I haven't watched ANH in a very long time.

Blue_Hefner
I would like to a new dueling arena or flying your own Jedi starfighter instead of using the Ebon Hawk which seems to have a lot of gas in it since you never have to full it up.

Valdis05
well anyway i think that if KOTOR 3 is on a next generation console and pc it will most probibly be a MMORPG thing

General G
Go 360, good thing I got one not too long ago big grin

aldisyoyo
well anyway i think that if KOTOR 3 is on a next generation console and pc it will most probibly be a MMORPG thing
NO. this is not SWG

Valdis05
yeah i no, but Kotor is set in a different time period to SWG but i see your point.

Marxman
I think it'd be pretty bad ass to have it an MMORPG. They could do things like how they have in WoW where they have those huge battles between the Alliance and the Horde. Only it'd be Followers of the Light vs Dark Force Users.

That sounded newbie. I haven't played WoW in over a year.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.