Trapped jedi query!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Zedster
Imagine you where a jedi with a strong affinity to the lightside who has been captured by the true sith and been flew half way to the unknown regions, you vaugly know the way. Plus they took your lightsabor!

You have been placed 12 corridoors, 7 rooms, 3 holding cells and one lab away from the ships controls. 6 of the corriders have sith patrols in, 3 are empty, the last corridoors have 3 true dark jedi sith between them and lead to the controll room. In the lab is a super cool lightsabor . the lab is 2 guarded corridoors away.

The have blocks on most of your force powers, you have a choice of three powers to use but may only use each twice.

You are in a force in a meditation room in it are three boxes the sith are testing you!

The riddle is:

If you break me I do not stop working,
if you touch me you snare me,
if you lose me nothing matters,
what am I?

The box says heart, the secong box says brain and the third has a question mark on.

If you pick the right box you are released and given a melee weapon, if you get it wrong nothing matters.

Each character that tries to attack has 200 vit points you have 210, your weapons damage is 20.

each force powers damage is 30.
A enemy guarding the controls has 300 health their damage is 30. You have 45 medpacs that heal 10 each what do you do?

Darth Zedster
Forgot each room has box containing 1 medpac, in 1/2 of the rooms are sith.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
Imagine you where a jedi with a strong affinity to the lightside who has been captured by the true sith and been flew half way to the unknown regions, you vaugly know the way. Plus they took your lightsabor!

You have been placed 12 corridoors, 7 rooms, 3 holding cells and one lab away from the ships controls. 6 of the corriders have sith patrols in, 3 are empty, the last corridoors have 3 true dark jedi sith between them and lead to the controll room. In the lab is a super cool lightsabor . the lab is 2 guarded corridoors away.

The have blocks on most of your force powers, you have a choice of three powers to use but may only use each twice.

You are in a force in a meditation room in it are three boxes the sith are testing you!

The riddle is:

If you break me I do not stop working,
if you touch me you snare me,
if you lose me nothing matters,
what am I?

The box says heart, the secong box says brain and the third has a question mark on.

If you pick the right box you are released and given a melee weapon, if you get it wrong nothing matters.

Each character that tries to attack has 200 vit points you have 210, your weapons damage is 20.

each force powers damage is 30.
A enemy guarding the controls has 300 health their damage is 30. You have 45 medpacs that heal 10 each what do you do? I turn on my Xbox and play KOTOR.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Tangible God
I turn on my Xbox and play KOTOR.

Lol but can work it out ? Who can work it out first?

Also i wanna see what a gamer would do in this situation.

General G
BUMP

Kinda want to see what poeple will do as well.

Darth Zedster
To the riddle, if your heart is broken does it stop working?

General G
Depending on your meaning of "broken"

Define...

Captain REX
Yay giving it all away. stick out tongue

If your heart is broken, it's not BROKEN...you're not dead.

If your heart is touched emotionally...yeah, snaring. I guess.

If you lose heart, then you lose hope, etc.

*grabs Heart box*

jollyjim311
i r own them with mai lightsabor

ez puzl.

lolzorlolzolzolroflcoptorlmfaolollerskatez!1!!1!!!
!!1!1!!!!111!!!1!1!!11!!

aldisyoyo

Alliance
OMGEFFINGPLZNO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.