You vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Ok so like.. Lex Luthor is trying 2 steal you're hair .. no better yet.. he's trying to steal you're girlfriends/boyfriends hair so he can go make himself a toupee... laughing and of course your're not letting that shit ride and descide to end his reign of baldly madness... laughing

The fight is in the local mall and is H2H combat.. nobody get's prep or outside help or weapons to end this fight quikly wink

Lex is in bloodlustmode because all the super villains/hero's in the supervilain/hero bar are laughing at him because of his bald head and Batman mistook Lex Luthor's head the other day for one of Robin's buttocks laughing

You are in bloodlust mode because you don't want some bald freak to touch you're hair or you're girlfriends hair ... roll eyes (sarcastic) ... and ow yeah Lex's is trying to hit on you're girlfriend as wel ( so ya'll know it's on wink

Who would win You or Lex Luthor?

Discus !!! cool

Ichigo66666
I get stomped on.

juggernaut66666
can you show me a pic about Lex?

Scoobless
First I would kill Aqua-pimp for making fun of the follicly challenged ... then I'd kick Luthor in the nuts, knock him over and keep kicking him when he's on the ground (martial arts are for pu$$ie$)

streekz
id tell him he could have her and run other way. erm

or id tell him he is a comic book character that isnt real so this news would force him to go insane, by then he thinks nothing of hair in his situation and leaves the world alone. (until he plans his revenge messed )

Ichigo66666
I tell him about Nivea for Men, Hair be back and Grey Coverage for Men.

Aqua-pimp
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

"V"
I kick the f*ck out of him, and any other Bald freak who tries to touch up my woman.

*Stares at Scoobless*

Howard_Jones
I grab a baseball bat and tell him he's WRONG!

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by "V"
I kick the f*ck out of him, and any other Bald freak who tries to touch up my woman.

*Stares at Scoobless*
laughing laughing laughing

Jyppe
I propably would get stomped though (Despite my 133 martial arts skills :P).. Isn't it common that wisdom and hair don't get a long well in the same head. I'm just wondering which one left first.

Besides, he's quaranteed to have some Psi powers as many telepaths are bald (Xavier, Moondragon, Wolverine, Hulk)

He'd propably make me feel his "guns" I'd faint in horror.

Scoobless
Originally posted by "V"

*Stares at Scoobless*

http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7979/wonderwoman6sq2.jpg

stick out tongue

Brutacus
I knock him out cold with my beer belly.

Faceman
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Ok so like.. Lex Luthor is trying 2 steal you're hair .. no better yet.. he's trying to steal you're girlfriends/boyfriends hair so he can go make himself a toupee... laughing and of course your're not letting that shit ride and descide to end his reign of baldly madness... laughing

The fight is in the local mall and is H2H combat.. nobody get's prep or outside help or weapons to end this fight quikly wink

Lex is in bloodlustmode because all the super villains/hero's in the supervilain/hero bar are laughing at him because of his bald head and Batman mistook Lex Luthor's head the other day for one of Robin's buttocks laughing

You are in bloodlust mode because you don't want some bald freak to touch you're hair or you're girlfriends hair ... roll eyes (sarcastic) ... and ow yeah Lex's is trying to hit on you're girlfriend as wel ( so ya'll know it's on wink

Who would win You or Lex Luthor?

Discus !!! cool My girlfriend has a boyfriend ?

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Faceman
My girlfriend has a boyfriend ?

(That's your cue)

Baldey
Originally posted by Scoobless
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/7979/wonderwoman6sq2.jpg

stick out tongue

Its true we do. cool

grey fox
Well ...thankfuly enough I have medical insurance.

Ultraman Baltan
I'd make him cry with the nastiest insults you can think of.

Laminator_X
I'd point over his shoulder and say "Superman"
and then break his neck when he turns to look.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.