Marvel comics vs DC comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who is the all around better company? Comic Books Cartoons Movies Graphic Novels Writers Artists Characters. The verse to end all verse

boriquaking55
I've always thought Marvel had better characters, but DC has had better storylines (if you include the Vertigo Comics stuff)

Howard_Jones
I've always looked at it as Marvel has characters with a lot more depth, and DC is the company that hires critically acclaimed writers.

Madvillain
Marvel definately has the better characters.

Validus
Rob Liefeld comics!!!

nvrbeenwthagirl
Marvel has better characters. They are more diverse and are not all Superman, GL, Batman Clones. DC has better comics. They both mess up their toons to no end tho.

Loot

Dinalfos
Well, DC has a lot of the original superheroes. So obviously, Marvel is copying them. But they do a great job, while adding lots of good stuff from their own. I'd say all around, Marvel is the better company. Their characters are vastly superior.

masterbruce
I like Marvel better, there are more interesting characters, both heroes and villains.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Validus
Rob Liefeld comics!!! I can't stand that guys art!!!!!

IMO Marvel has always been better, DC has some good series but their mainline characters just bug me.

golem370
Yeah but If your going to talk about Old school DC why not old school Timley?

Timley- http://www.internationalhero.co.uk/t/timelycomics.htm

Gregory
I've often found Marvel comics to be sort of soap-opera esque.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.