Silver Surfer vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
so who wins?

Discuss...

Howard_Jones
Darkseid about 10-15 years ago wins this.

Nowadays I'm not so sure.

celestialdemon
Nothing to discuss. Darkseid gets a new surfboard. Unless this is Superman's b*tch Darkseid then I can see SS winning about half the time.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by celestialdemon
Nothing to discuss. Darkseid gets a new surfboard. Unless this is Superman's b*tch Darkseid then I can see SS winning about half the time.

That's essentially what I was thinking.

Soljer
Originally posted by celestialdemon

If this is Superman's ***** Darkseid, the Surfer wins 10/10.

Loeb destroys characters...erm.

If it's classic Darkseid? This would go like most of Surfer's bouts with Thanos.

One shot. Pa-pow.

celestialdemon
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
That's essentially what I was thinking.
thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
Essentially the old DS is merged with the new. Making one universe. The old DS has many more wins than the losses at the hands of Jeph loeb Superman. Thus making DS More like Precrisis or returning him to those days. As we saw how powerful Devilance the persuer was in 52. THis would incline us to believe that all the New Gods are back to thier precrisis glory and power. Thus making DS as powerful as the Old Galactus. Not on Eternities lvl, but where he was at least when the great darkness saga was around. DS kills Surfer without breaking a sweat.

Kurash
non jobbin darkseid takes this without to much trouble imo

Mrrungo Mu
Darkseid

Bentley
Yeah, a well done Darkseid wins, current one (I think those are the rules) loses badly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.