Mortal Kombat Vs. Street Fighter-RPG

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
In a universe were two dimensions exist, evil will always be active in both dimensions. One dimension is a normal world with chaos across the globe and around the outter world while the other dimension is filled realms with more evil and chaos throughout realms. Eventually, our heroes from each dimension will fight in Kombat or in a Street fight to see who will be crowned victorious.

IN the Mortal Kombat dimension, Leader of Outworld, Shao Kahn has created an even bigger threat and militia to take over through out realms and have the souls of the evil be resurrected by the Sorcerers themselves Quan Chi and Shang Tsung. He has teamed up and had Shinnok be his right hand assistant to lead them to victory and having Reiko be along side with them. Many from the deadly alliance and all the Shokan, Oni, Shinnok, and rest of the red and black dragon have all Made a New generation of an alliance. They have all already taken over the reals Edenia, Netherealm, and Earthrealm. They have all became a huge force strong enough against anyone. Shang Tsung and Quan-Chi were in charge of the Undefeatable army while General Reiko was in charge of Shao Kahn's Extermination Squad.

Thunder God Raiden, knew that this threat was unstoppable. Not even his best warriros can handle such great and powerful threat. He thought that since the realms throughout the portals in Nexus are taken over by the Alliance, he could not have the warriors fight them in such situations and conditions. Raiden opened another portal to a different dimension using his staff which holds the power of immortality.

Meanwhile in another dimension, M. Bison, Leader of the Shadoloo has resurrected his organization with a powerful central government already taken over through two continents. He has caused mass destructions with his warriors Sagat, Vega, Balrog, Cammy, and many other new shadoloo members. Ryu and Ken failed to save those parts from chaos of the Shadoloo organization. They have also learned from Sgt. Guile, chun Li, and among others that they have gone through another dimension And formed a new alliance with an even bigger army. This army is the Deadly alliance from the Mortal Kombat dimension. Now Gill, The messiah was ready to spread chaos through earth. He is presented as a cult leader who would become a benevolent monarch over his worthy subjects. However, his cult uses kidnapping, coercion, DNA manipulation, brainwashing, and extreme force in order to select their chosen people. This man was Gill. Gill is the leader of a mysterious cult-like organization called the Illuminati which has manipulated world events for over 2000 years, and is dedicated to the salvation of mankind, and creation of a new utopia. And most disturbing of all, He allied with M. Bison in order to take over the earth and then turn it into what will be Utopia. Raiden has found all these Street Fighters and teleported them all to the Mortal Kombat world in the middle of Nexus (A realm that has many different portal to other realms).

Raiden has then unlocked a new Portal which goes from the Mortal Kombat universe to the Street fighter universe. Liu Kang, Kai, Fujin, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Bo Rai Cho, Nightwolf, Kitana, Stryker, Sindel Cyrax, Kenshi, Jax, Sonya Blade, Sub Zero, Frost, and Noob Saibot were introduced to there new allies Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Guile, E honda, Sakura, Dan, Fei Long, Sean, Dhalsim, Dee Jay, Blair, and Blanka. Raiden knew now that these warriors can defeat the Deadly Alliance with his warriors.

Raiden: "We are facing what must be the end of life itself. Hope is all we have now and it shall remain our strength. We must all spread through out realms and Dimensions hunting down each and every member of the alliance. We Must either Fight them in Kombat or do it the unorthodox way and battle it out in Street fighting!"

MeanWhile, Shin Akuma has all the knowledge from Raiden Already. He is in the Street fighter world Training for what he thinks will be a great battle.

LET THE RPING START!

Shalimar_fox
Cammy:"I've taken care of that little problem that you had. Sir, what should i do know."

Sonya was in the armory loading her Guns waiting for jax to show up so they could go deal with their next mission.

Kitana Looked over her home."This is gonna take forever to fix. Raiden would know what to do with such problems to this realm
~I didn't get too much into details becuase i'm not 100% sure that outworld is Kitana kingdom like in the movies~

MrCurt061430
Sub-Zero had already been prepared for the fight and returned to earthrealm after the meeting of the Street Fighters to train his clan, the Lin Kuei, for the upcomming battle. Meanwhile, Goro was leading a small Shokan army into the Nexis while Onaga sat on his throne in Shang Stung's old Soul chamber, waiting for the right moment to strike. Scorpion was wandering around the Neather Realm looking for Noob Saibot, unaware that something much bigger than their rivalry was about to take place.

Jenny_Bug
Originally posted by JacopeX

Raiden: "We are facing what must be the end of life itself. Hope is all we have now and it shall remain our strength. We must all spread through out realms and Dimensions hunting down each and every member of the alliance. We Must either Fight them in Kombat or do it the unorthodox way and battle it out in Street fighting!"

Blair and Sakura sat there listening to him. They nodded and began to think. Wrinkles formed in Blair's head showing she was definetly thinking hard and then she smiled thinking of something unique. She didn't let it past her lips though and Sakura stopped thinking to continue listening.

MadMel
before all recent events had taken place, quan chi and shang tsung never thought that their new army was truly unstoppable...they certainly knew now though, as they have seen for themselves the unchallenged destruction that their new soldiers brought about to the realms..the only problem they faced now was that they both knew liu kang and his group of do-gooders could pose a real threat..
the 2 sorcerers were now sparring, not at all holding back as they fought as if they were arch-rivals..when quan chi suddenly drew his 2 swords, shang, completely unfased, transformed into ermac and ripped one sword from the necromancers hands, catching it..thus armed, the sorcerers fought with a new ferocity, exchanging blows so fast they were blurs..suddenly, with an unexpected twist, shang knocked he sword from quan chi's hand, and blasted him back with an flaming skull..the necromancer slammed into the wall..shang held up his fist triumphantly to the onlooking crowd of soldiers when he noticed something..he saw the tarkatan warrior, baraka, weaving through the mob to reach him...suddenly a green skull smashed him headfirst into another wall..baraka, enraged, rips his head from out the wall and leaps at the necromancer, only to beat caught in midair by another skull...he topples to the ground...the 2 sorcerers looked at each other and nodded..shang knelt over the mutant and whispered.."will you serve?"..his answer was a roar that exploded from baraka's lips..shang morphed into kintaro and stomped him... picking him up with his 3rd arm, shang said again "will you serve!?!"..
baraka looked at him for a minute, hatred blazing in his eyes.."i will...serve"..
"excellent, another addition to our forces" the sorcerer said, dropping the tarkatan and morphing back.."in form the men that we have a new-" he stopped, noticing the crowd of soldiers around him.."-never mind"..

JacopeX
::Liu Kang and Kung Lao trained hard in Wushi Academy with among other Monks. Kung Lao has already mastered the whirldwind kick but wanted to master it even more. Liu Kang was set to go but knew that this threat would be too powerful against his best. Bo Rai Cho was training the monks the calm techniques of spiritual martial arts. Bo rai cho then went to go check of Liu Kang and Kung Lao::

Bo Rai cho: You two are doing excellent. Take a rest. Go and fetch some wood from the forest.

Liu Kang: Yes Master Bo rai cho...

Kung Lao: One important question.....Do you have any predictions of this threat.

Bo Rai Cho:....hmmmmm......well The thunder God raiden has alrady informed that this is a threat to life. Which means this is something you have never fought before. When you two come back, I shall teach you a more advanced fighting technique.

::Liu Kang and Kung Lao both Bow to Master Bo rai cho to go fetch some wood into the forest. They were both determined to defeat there rivals Shang tsung and Shao Kahn.::

Originally posted by Shalimar_fox
Cammy:"I've taken care of that little problem that you had. Sir, what should i do know."

Sonya was in the armory loading her Guns waiting for jax to show up so they could go deal with their next mission.

Kitana Looked over her home."This is gonna take forever to fix. Raiden would know what to do with such problems to this realm
~I didn't get too much into details becuase i'm not 100% sure that outworld is Kitana kingdom like in the movies~ M. bison: Go and Infiltrate the Wushi Acadamey. Liu Kang and Kung Lao are both there training there disgrace of a master Bo rai cho. He is probably too drunk to know what he is doing. You can take car of that man.

Raiden: Kitana. Im speaking to you telepathically. At the moment, Shao Kahn is on his way through the Specail force headquarters where Sonya is and so is Jax. He is headed youre way!

:messedhao Kahn and his extermnation squad were entering the Specail forces organization to exterminate Sonya Blade::

Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
Blair and Sakura sat there listening to him. They nodded and began to think. Wrinkles formed in Blair's head showing she was definetly thinking hard and then she smiled thinking of something unique. She didn't let it past her lips though and Sakura stopped thinking to continue listening. Raiden: You two should go and start looking for the members of the deadly Alliance through out this demension and youre demension. I will stand aside and find my soul to find Shang Tsung and Quanchi. I have an important spare against them.

::Raiden dissapears::

MadMel
(o great, the deception intro again..)
hours after barakas arrival, shang tsung felts something..he grunted, shrugging the feeling off..'probably another arrival, with luck' he thought to himself..

JacopeX
::Raiden walked through the Shang Tsung's Pallace and went inside not flinching at all as the souls were going at him as the souls avoided the Thunder God. He remembered how he was defeated by Shang Tsung and Quan Chi last time But this time he knew this will be different now that the allignment is different now. Raiden stepped up staring at both Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. His Eyes flashed of small thunder bolts. He has a fierce look in his eyes::

Shalimar_fox
Cammy:"Yes Sir but What if the other two were to show up before i can kill the old man?Sir i request that Vega or Sagat join me."Cammy knelled down to Bision

Kitana:"Yes Raiden. Who will help Sonya & Jax."Kitana headed to her dojo.She was putting on her Blue bathing suit. She looked up onto the wall were her two powerful steel fans were resting.Still razor sharp.They would be the last ones she would grab. the smaller fans severed well as projectiles.

Sonya stopped as everything seemed dead,then the noise of bodies being tossed by something power & big. "Jax? Jax if that you this is not funny?"

JacopeX
Cammy:"Yes Sir but What if the other two were to show up before i can kill the old man?Sir i request that Vega or Sagat join me."Cammy knelled down to Bision

Kitana:"Yes Raiden. Who will help Sonya & Jax."Kitana headed to her dojo.She was putting on her Blue bathing suit. She looked up onto the wall were her two powerful steel fans were resting.Still razor sharp.They would be the last ones she would grab. the smaller fans severed well as projectiles.

Sonya stopped as everything seemed dead,then the noise of bodies being tossed by something power & big. "Jax? Jax if that you this is not funny?"

M. bison: I shall have Vega Join you. But he will only help with an Arial Attack.

::Vega knew what he must do and Followed Cammy out. M Bison turns to Gill, Shinnok, Sagat, Urien, General Reiko, and Balrog as they are all having a meeting on how to set this whole destruction of both demensions.::

Gill: Let me remind you that I am the messiah and hold the power of Immortality and Nature.

M. Bison: YOu of course have the cult orgazined and ready to brainwash the citizens with this thought of chaos. This will definantely help in our mission

Shinnok: Let me remind you that the whole army and the squad of Shao Kahn has most of the realms and world on lock down. that way there is no way any warrior will get to us.

General Reiko: Lord Shinnok, I must inform you that Shang Tsung and Quan Chi are battling The Thunder God Raiden

M. bison: That fool! He knows no better than to fight what defeated him already. He cannot defeat the deadly alliance before he damn well knows he cannot defeat us now. Let them handle it.

Gill: Lets give that Thunder God a lesson who will never forget and send him and his warriors a message that we are unstoppable!

:: Shao Kahn and the extermination Squad went and aimed at Sonya walking at her. Jax then came out and tried fighting Shao Kahn giving him hard hooks but most of the squad held Jax down. Shao Kahn went on to Sonya::

Shalimar_fox
Sonya held one of her arms out and a purple ring of energy shot toward Shao Kahn."Stay back"Aiming her gun at him"I will shot"

Cammy took an jet to the temple"Hope your ready Vega"Cammy ran into the team doors"Where is you master Bo rai cho?Tell him i would like to speak with him"

~bare with me please it's been an long time since i player either game~

MadMel
::Raiden walked through the Shang Tsung's Pallace and went inside not flinching at all as the souls were going at him as the souls avoided the Thunder God. He remembered how he was defeated by Shang Tsung and Quan Chi last time But this time he knew this will be different now that the allignment is different now. Raiden stepped up staring at both Shang Tsung and Quan Chi. His Eyes flashed of small thunder bolts. He has a fierce look in his eyes::
the 2 sorcerers eyed raiden and grinned at him..they had defeated him before, why should this be any different..they both got into their fighting positions..baraka crept up silently to watch..noone even noticed him..

Thunder Fox
where is people so i can have ryu join

MadMel
Raiden has then unlocked a new Portal which goes from the Mortal Kombat universe to the Street fighter universe. Liu Kang, Kai, Fujin, Kung Lao, Johnny Cage, Bo Rai Cho, Nightwolf, Kitana, Stryker, Sindel Cyrax, Kenshi, Jax, Sonya Blade, Sub Zero, Frost, and Noob Saibot were introduced to there new allies Ryu, Ken, Chun Li, Guile, E honda, Sakura, Dan, Fei Long, Sean, Dhalsim, Dee Jay, Blair, and Blanka. ((they're in a realm called the nexus i think..))

Jenny_Bug
::Liu Kang and Kung Lao trained hard in Wushi Academy with among other Monks. Kung Lao has already mastered the whirldwind kick but wanted to master it even more. Liu Kang was set to go but knew that this threat would be too powerful against his best. Bo Rai Cho was training the monks the calm techniques of spiritual martial arts. Bo rai cho then went to go check of Liu Kang and Kung Lao::

Bo Rai cho: You two are doing excellent. Take a rest. Go and fetch some wood from the forest.

Liu Kang: Yes Master Bo rai cho...

Kung Lao: One important question.....Do you have any predictions of this threat.

Bo Rai Cho:....hmmmmm......well The thunder God raiden has alrady informed that this is a threat to life. Which means this is something you have never fought before. When you two come back, I shall teach you a more advanced fighting technique.

::Liu Kang and Kung Lao both Bow to Master Bo rai cho to go fetch some wood into the forest. They were both determined to defeat there rivals Shang tsung and Shao Kahn.::

M. bison: Go and Infiltrate the Wushi Acadamey. Liu Kang and Kung Lao are both there training there disgrace of a master Bo rai cho. He is probably too drunk to know what he is doing. You can take car of that man.

Raiden: Kitana. Im speaking to you telepathically. At the moment, Shao Kahn is on his way through the Specail force headquarters where Sonya is and so is Jax. He is headed youre way!

:messedhao Kahn and his extermnation squad were entering the Specail forces organization to exterminate Sonya Blade::

Raiden: You two should go and start looking for the members of the deadly Alliance through out this demension and youre demension. I will stand aside and find my soul to find Shang Tsung and Quanchi. I have an important spare against them.

::Raiden dissapears::

They nodded not saying anything. They stood up and walked out and Blair still held a smile on her face. She paced ahead of Sakura and began to set out for the search. Sakura notcie her drection and turned to her right going down a hill.

Great the Vraya
(hmm before I post, is Drahmin pre or post gigantisized?)

trademark
(sorry toke me so long to post but it kind of moving fast so were is my team and i will post longer)

JacopeX
Sonya held one of her arms out and a purple ring of energy shot toward Shao Kahn."Stay back"Aiming her gun at him"I will shot"

Cammy took an jet to the temple"Hope your ready Vega"Cammy ran into the team doors"Where is you master Bo rai cho?Tell him i would like to speak with him"

~bare with me please it's been an long time since i player either game~ ::Bo Rai Cho walked past the Monks::

Bo Rai Cho: I am Master bo rai Cho. MAy I help you???

:: Shao Kahn used Telekenetic power and grabbed the gun crushing it with his bare hands. The extermination squad holds her down as well::

Originally posted by MadMel
the 2 sorcerers eyed raiden and grinned at him..they had defeated him before, why should this be any different..they both got into their fighting positions..baraka crept up silently to watch..noone even noticed him.. ::Raiden was in fighting position walking around ready to attack them. He then senced someone else was in the room. He then turns back to Quan Chi and shot a thunder bolt at him and runs at Shang tsung stomping him back. He then teleports behind Quanchi and pushes Quan Chi into Shang stung and Teleports between them forcing them both away with a thunder blast::

:: Sagat watches in fury::

They nodded not saying anything. They stood up and walked out and Blair still held a smile on her face. She paced ahead of Sakura and began to set out for the search. Sakura notcie her drection and turned to her right going down a hill. ::Balrog stood there watching Sakura and Blair. He already knew that he had to annihalate both of them. He already had a back up plan. He runs on his way at them::

Originally posted by Great the Vraya
(hmm before I post, is Drahmin pre or post gigantisized?) (( what do you mean?))

Originally posted by trademark
(sorry toke me so long to post but it kind of moving fast so were is my team and i will post longer)
::Movado watches Kenshi as he was sent to destroy Kenshi. He smirks with his arms crossed watching him. He was aware that even though Kenshi is blind, he still had very strong sences and the voices of his ancestors told him what is going on. He was awara strongly.::

Great the Vraya
::Bo Rai Cho walked past the Monks::

Bo Rai Cho: I am Master bo rai Cho. MAy I help you???

:: Shao Kahn used Telekenetic power and grabbed the gun crushing it with his bare hands. The extermination squad holds her down as well::

::Raiden was in fighting position walking around ready to attack them. He then senced someone else was in the room. He then turns back to Quan Chi and shot a thunder bolt at him and runs at Shang tsung stomping him back. He then teleports behind Quanchi and pushes Quan Chi into Shang stung and Teleports between them forcing them both away with a thunder blast::

::Balrog stood there watching Sakura and Blair. He already knew that he had to annihalate both of them. He already had a back up plan. He runs on his way at them::

(( what do you mean?))

::Movado watches Kenshi as he was sent to destroy Kenshi. He smirks with his arms crossed watching him. He was aware that even though Kenshi is blind, he still had very strong sences and the voices of his ancestors told him what is going on. He was awara strongly.:: ( Imean at the end of Armageddon when the god power gets into his bask and he gets all giant...is this pre or post giant Drahmin because I don't want to god mode but having a 10foot plus oni makes it really hard not to)

Shalimar_fox
Cammy smiled."Yes "She lunged herself at him. Seconds before she was in his reach she twisted her body into her famous move. The Cannon-drill.As she made impact an sinister grin appeared on her face."Any last words!" before he could speak cammy launched herself into another Cannon-drill, this was on was not meant as an attack just way to get of the great distance she had sent her target

MrCurt061430
Goro and his small Shokan Army Entered the Nexis and separated, entering different realms except for the one they entered through. Goro entered Edinia, his arrival brought shock to the people. Goro went on a rampage, destroying homes in his way and attacking people passing by as he stormed through the realm, heading toward the castle, hoping to challenge Kitana so that he may prove himself worthy of becoming the ultimate Mortal Kombat champion again, unaware that defeating or joining the Deadly Alliance would really prove his worth. Goro spotted Kitana in her dojo as he broke down the doors with one mighty punch from all four of his arms. Upon seeing Kitana train, the Shokan king charged at Kitana in a furious fighting way.

Advent
Amidst a war were the forces of good and evil. Many heros, many heroines could fall, and Chun-Li knew this. The Shadaloo uprising had previously been Chun-Li's gravest concern. M. Bison, the man who had killed her father, had returned with a new resurrection - and had already taken ahold of two entire continents. Now, the Illuminati had come into play. Even worse, another alliance from another dimension, a deadly alliance. While Chun-Li's knowledge was far from complete on how the other dimension's operations were being upheld, she still diligently researched for an end.

While among the presence of Raiden's gather, she had a feint idea of what must be done. After Raiden had given his speech, she quickly returned to the Interpol headquarters. Announcing in a meeting of what she had heard that day. "...we must put an end to this as soon as possible. Shadaloo's resurgence is far from the only threat that's before us...", she said sternly. "It's utter chaos!", a man had yelled. "And that is why we must stop these alliances quickly.", Chun-Li responded.

After the meeting at the headquarters, she had been driving around the local city, attempting to contact Guile. They'd had some conflicts in the past, but working together always seemed to work out, so if she could get a hold of him, perhaps they'd be able to formulate a viable plan to take down part of the opposition's operations.

Meanwhile...

Fei Long: movie star, martial artist, master. Now having heard about this deadly threat that he and others were faced with, had decided to put his movies on hiatus. "There's no sense in making movies if we're all destroyed, huh?", he thought to himself. He decided he would try and take immediate action in the foreign realm. He had a strong dislike for the indifference shown by Shadaloo, but realized that the other threat in the Outworld would be equally, if not more devastating and powerful. He planned on seeking out his dear friend Dee Jay to work with.

Confident in his skill, seeking out a challenge - and this seemed more than an able challenge - he wandered into the realm.

Jenny_Bug

::Balrog stood there watching Sakura and Blair. He already knew that he had to annihalate both of them. He already had a back up plan. He runs on his way at them::

Blair spun around to Balrog. "no,"She thought. "Now hes in my way,"She thought. "But i guess this would be fun,"She thought stopping her walking completely. She looked around smiling and frowned not seeing Sakura. She frowned at this and knew she would be ok or just "Hoped" she was anyway. She face him. "What do want?"She asked abit annoyed. She thought of a plan suddenly. She hadn't thought of battle so quickly so she had to think with barley anytime. She held her arms in a guarding position staring at him hard.

Sakura had reach the bottom of the hill and shot off. She hoped she wouldn't have to come across battle at least not yet. But if she had she would have to. She was smart enough to think of a plan but didn't think of trying to hink one. at least not yet. She speed to a tree and jumped in it hiding. Well particually just resting to think.

MadMel
::Raiden was in fighting position walking around ready to attack them. He then senced someone else was in the room. He then turns back to Quan Chi and shot a thunder bolt at him and runs at Shang tsung stomping him back. He then teleports behind Quanchi and pushes Quan Chi into Shang stung and Teleports between them forcing them both away with a thunder blast::

both backfliped onto a wall and slam into raiden...shang turns into goro and pummels the thunder god, flipping him into the air...quan chi then teleport stomps raiden to the ground and both launch their skulls at him with rapid fire..shang then picks him and and throws him through a window..

JacopeX
Originally posted by Advent
Amidst a war were the forces of good and evil. Many heros, many heroines could fall, and Chun-Li knew this. The Shadaloo uprising had previously been Chun-Li's gravest concern. M. Bison, the man who had killed her father, had returned with a new resurrection - and had already taken ahold of two entire continents. Now, the Illuminati had come into play. Even worse, another alliance from another dimension, a deadly alliance. While Chun-Li's knowledge was far from complete on how the other dimension's operations were being upheld, she still diligently researched for an end.

While among the presence of Raiden's gather, she had a feint idea of what must be done. After Raiden had given his speech, she quickly returned to the Interpol headquarters. Announcing in a meeting of what she had heard that day. "...we must put an end to this as soon as possible. Shadaloo's resurgence is far from the only threat that's before us...", she said sternly. "It's utter chaos!", a man had yelled. "And that is why we must stop these alliances quickly.", Chun-Li responded.

After the meeting at the headquarters, she had been driving around the local city, attempting to contact Guile. They'd had some conflicts in the past, but working together always seemed to work out, so if she could get a hold of him, perhaps they'd be able to formulate a viable plan to take down part of the opposition's operations.
::M. Bison cut off all Television programs, and radio programs, and programs in all live programming. His voice and he himself was showing and heard before the world::

M. Bison: Mortals of earth. Youre doom is near and the end of this earth will end and its ways of life. I would like to let you all know that This Alliance has the whole world in the tip of our fingers. There is no chance in hell, nor there will be chance in life now that you will beg for mercy on youre knees with youre pathetic souls for all eternti. Youre heroes have no stength against us! Bow down to youre new ruler LORD M. BISON! MASTER SHAO KAHN! LORD SHINNOK! AND MESSIAH GILL!

Originally posted by MrCurt061430
Goro and his small Shokan Army Entered the Nexis and separated, entering different realms except for the one they entered through. Goro entered Edinia, his arrival brought shock to the people. Goro went on a rampage, destroying homes in his way and attacking people passing by as he stormed through the realm, heading toward the castle, hoping to challenge Kitana so that he may prove himself worthy of becoming the ultimate Mortal Kombat champion again, unaware that defeating or joining the Deadly Alliance would really prove his worth. Goro spotted Kitana in her dojo as he broke down the doors with one mighty punch from all four of his arms. Upon seeing Kitana train, the Shokan king charged at Kitana in a furious fighting way. ::Liu Kang opens his eyes wide open::

Liu Kang: Kitana!

Kung Lao: What?

Liu KAng: I sence her in trouble somehow......The shokkan have her realm captured and she is captured by Goro.....Why would he betray Kitana.....why?

Kung Lao: Goro told me he accepted what it ahead. For some unknown reason, he stopped caring now....

::Liu Kang and Kung Lao were on there way back to Bo rai Cho with the wood::

Originally posted by Great the Vraya
( Imean at the end of Armageddon when the god power gets into his bask and he gets all giant...is this pre or post giant Drahmin because I don't want to god mode but having a 10foot plus oni makes it really hard not to) ((Just Play Drahmin without godmodding. Just try or make changes with his if you like))

Cammy smiled."Yes "She lunged herself at him. Seconds before she was in his reach she twisted her body into her famous move. The Cannon-drill.As she made impact an sinister grin appeared on her face."Any last words!" before he could speak cammy launched herself into another Cannon-drill, this was on was not meant as an attack just way to get of the great distance she had sent her target ::Bo Rai cho Gets up and Dodges Cammy. He was in the air puking all over the floor for her to Slip. Bo Rai Cho watches Cammy in the extrodinary fighting stance, Drunken Fist. He takes out his Sake and drinks it::

Bo Rai Cho: You are a pretty tough little lady you know that.

::Bo rai Cho might look slow and unexperienced but he is a master and a great fighter aswell. He runs Cammy sliding through the floor and kicks her straight into her chin and then does a roundhouse kick into her body. As she is in the Air, Bo Rai Cho catches her and laughs then pushes her away::

Blair spun around to Balrog. "no,"She thought. "Now hes in my way,"She thought. "But i guess this would be fun,"She thought stopping her walking completely. She looked around smiling and frowned not seeing Sakura. She frowned at this and knew she would be ok or just "Hoped" she was anyway. She face him. "What do want?"She asked abit annoyed. She thought of a plan suddenly. She hadn't thought of battle so quickly so she had to think with barley anytime. She held her arms in a guarding position staring at him hard.

Sakura had reach the bottom of the hill and shot off. She hoped she wouldn't have to come across battle at least not yet. But if she had she would have to. She was smart enough to think of a plan but didn't think of trying to hink one. at least not yet. She speed to a tree and jumped in it hiding. Well particually just resting to think. ::Balrog does a 10 punch hit boxing combo and uppercuts Blair. He knew htat he must annihalate her with everything he had. He did not care who it was, he did what he was told::

both backfliped onto a wall and slam into raiden...shang turns into goro and pummels the thunder god, flipping him into the air...quan chi then teleport stomps raiden to the ground and both launch their skulls at him with rapid fire..shang then picks him and and throws him through a window.. ::Raiden let out a grunt as he was kicked off the window. He gets up and creates a thunder wall going right at Quan Chi's Skulls. He then runs and takes out his staff poking the staff to into his face, then hitting him against the top of the head with the staff and then swinging it across his face.::

::All of a sudden, Sagat comes and does a tiger knee press Muay Thai kick into the back of Raiden. Sagat Laughs. He fixes his Eye patch and picks Raiden up::

Sagat: Come on thunder Go......What!

::Raiden's body dissapeared and somehow he was holding a clone. Raiden appears behind Sagat, grabs Sagat andelectricutes him. He turns him around stepping into Sagats head and doing a flying thunder hit into his torso. He flipsback and was in fighting stance::

Jenny_Bug
Blair was thrown into the air anoyed. She flipped back and smiled. She ran at him and jumped hoping to send him to the ground with her feet. She concentrated hard on a plan and nothing came to mind.

MadMel
sagat flies into barakas hiding place.."hallo.." baraka hissed before throwing him into a torch bracket..

Shalimar_fox
As the mighty Goro moved at an very so fast pace toward Kitana several small razor sharp fan flew into the air.An slight wisthling sound could be heard as the fan flew into Goro.

With an pit of time, The Two huge Fans came down from the wall with Kitana's help."You have no right coming here."Kitana stood into an fight mose waiting for this thing to make it's move."Why hasn't the horse killed you yet."She knew he was way to powerful and the only way to beat him was with the add of her dear friend Liu Kang . Would he make it in time to save her."Why you betray me? What could mean so much?"

Sonya was held down so tight she could hardly speak."Raiden, Thunder God I need help.!"

Cammy hopped up to her feet"Shut up & fight you old fool!"Cammy eyes moved about the room. She ran toward Bo Rai cho. About ten feet away she luanches herself into an fake cannondill & upond landing,( which wasa next to this fool)Her left leg sent Bo Rai cho into the air do to an Cannon Spike"Vega now!"

JacopeX
Blair was thrown into the air anoyed. She flipped back and smiled. She ran at him and jumped hoping to send him to the ground with her feet. She concentrated hard on a plan and nothing came to mind. ::Balrog headbutts her into hetr head as he jumps into the air. He turns to Sakura and runs at her punching her through the branch very hard::

Balrog: CORCKSCREW BLOW!

sagat flies into barakas hiding place.."hallo.." baraka hissed before throwing him into a torch bracket.. Sagat: Well to me you dont seem very intimidating at all....What do you want!

:: Sagat said fearlessly::

::Raiden swings the staff into the skull of Shang Tsung and turns to Quan Chi kicking him into the high part of a wall. Raiden then traps Quan Chi up trhere with recesitated lighting bolt having him trapped against the wall. He turns to Shang Tsung ready for him::

As the mighty Goro moved at an very so fast pace toward Kitana several small razor sharp fan flew into the air.An slight wisthling sound could be heard as the fan flew into Goro.

With an pit of time, The Two huge Fans came down from the wall with Kitana's help."You have no right coming here."Kitana stood into an fight mose waiting for this thing to make it's move."Why hasn't the horse killed you yet."She knew he was way to powerful and the only way to beat him was with the add of her dear friend Liu Kang . Would he make it in time to save her."Why you betray me? What could mean so much?"

Sonya was held down so tight she could hardly speak."Raiden, Thunder God I need help.!"

Cammy hopped up to her feet"Shut up & fight you old fool!"Cammy eyes moved about the room. She ran toward Bo Rai cho. About ten feet away she luanches herself into an fake cannondill & upond landing,( which wasa next to this fool)Her left leg sent Bo Rai cho into the air do to an Cannon Spike"Vega now!" ::Liu Kang was all the way in Earthrealm and was not able to get there on time. He ran on his way ot master Bo rai cho to give him the wood and go to Edenia. Kung Lao follows not sure what Liu Kang is trying to do::

::Jax gets out of the grasp of the extermination squad and goes and saves Sonya punching them all with his mechanical arms and judo throws one of them. Jax runs at Shao Kahn punching him as Shao Kahn walks back feeling the pain::

Jax: COme on mead head! SHow me what you got! Show me what you got!

:: Shao Kahn takes out his war hammer and swings it into Jax having him fly back into Sonya. JAx gets up and helps Sonya up::

Jax: YOu alright sonya?

Shao Kahn: FOOL! You soarely test my patience. No one lays a touch on the master Shao Kahn!

::He then shoots Red star bolts into them. JAx was sent back into a wall hard. Shao Kahn then walked away with most of the extermination squad leaving a couple there to fight them::

::As Bo rai Cho was in the air, he holds to a branch and Vega comes with the "Barcelona attack" Having his sharp razors aimed at him but Bo rai cho dodges him and grabs his torso using his legs and slams him down ontop of his legs. Vega rolls back and runs at Bo rai cho swings at him and then jumps the opposite way and bounces off a tree landing into Bo rai cho with an arial attack. Bo rai cho falls back and rolls back up::

Bo rai cho: So this is an assasination from M. Bison? Well this will be fun!

::Bo rai cho was ready::

Jenny_Bug
::Balrog headbutts her into hetr head as he jumps into the air. He turns to Sakura and runs at her punching her through the branch very hard::

Balrog: CORCKSCREW BLOW!

Sakura slams out of the tree slaming her head into the tunk. She winced rubbing her head. She stood and looked at Blair who was rubbing her head too. They ran at him and swung their legs into his chest pushing him hard into the ground. Blair stepped to her side and Sakura grabbed him and pulled him up. Blair twisted his arms pinning them. "I hope this works,"She thought quickly still holding him. Sakura stood still for moments.

Shalimar_fox
"How much can this old man take.I've already done an cannon dirll & cannon spike."Cammy runs you to Bo rai Cho"*What next what to do next?Bision said he would easy,I'll have to tell him that this fool is stronger then what he looks like.If he jumps i'll do my anit air move, if he runs toward me i'll do an cannon knuckle.yea*

Sonya Slowly gets up."Jax!"She turns around to the extermination squad "Ok it's fighting time."Sonya rushes into the crowd.her first taget would be the weak ones.As punches flew into bodies she noticed the there was only 1/4 of the squad that was here.

Kitana still stood waiting for Goro to make his move

MrCurt061430
Goro pounded the ground, causing a temporary earthquake and while Kitana lost her balance, Goro charged again.

KILLA420
Goro pounded the ground, causing a temporary earthquake and while Kitana lost her balance, Goro charged again.

MrCurt061430
(Sure.)

KILLA420
Balnka saw a huge man charging, ready to attack.... so he leaped over and punched him in the face

MrCurt061430
With one hand, Gorro clutche his face in pain, with another, he grabbed Balnka and threw him across the room, and with a third, he punched Kitana.

KILLA420
blanka got up and ran towards him and grabbed the monster's legs and tried to lift him up, but he was too heavy

MrCurt061430
Goro pnched blanka to the ground, picked him up with his bottom two arms and then began punching his fae a few times with his top two arms and then punched Blanka into the ground again.

KILLA420
blanka took a minute to regain his blance and got up saw a torch on the ground, ran to it and picked it up and went to goro and swung it right into his face, and kneeded him in the stomach

Thunder Fox
(so lost...)

Shalimar_fox
~guys i'm sorry but blanka can't be in Kitanas realm. blanka is on earth~

MadMel
Sagat: Well to me you dont seem very intimidating at all....What do you want!

:: Sagat said fearlessly::

::Raiden swings the staff into the skull of Shang Tsung and turns to Quan Chi kicking him into the high part of a wall. Raiden then traps Quan Chi up trhere with recesitated lighting bolt having him trapped against the wall. He turns to Shang Tsung ready for him::
baraka turns to sagat.."i just said "hallo"..no biggie"..
meanwhile
shang tsung pulls out his sword and faces raiden...he then turns into raiden himself and realeases quan chi from the wall, who landed and drew his own swords..

JacopeX
Sakura slams out of the tree slaming her head into the tunk. She winced rubbing her head. She stood and looked at Blair who was rubbing her head too. They ran at him and swung their legs into his chest pushing him hard into the ground. Blair stepped to her side and Sakura grabbed him and pulled him up. Blair twisted his arms pinning them. "I hope this works,"She thought quickly still holding him. Sakura stood still for moments. ::Balrog was damaged but gets out of the grasp of Blair and then goes at Sakura grabbing her and swinging her at blair::

Balrog: You two will be eliminated now!

::Balrog goes at Sakura and Blair with a mega punch but stops. He had a shocked face. He falls on his knees and fell forward showing Liu Kang already kicking him into his back::

Liu Kang: you two alright?

Kung Lao: Who was that man? Who are you two. You two seem you are not from around here....

"How much can this old man take.I've already done an cannon dirll & cannon spike."Cammy runs you to Bo rai Cho"*What next what to do next?Bision said he would easy,I'll have to tell him that this fool is stronger then what he looks like.If he jumps i'll do my anit air move, if he runs toward me i'll do an cannon knuckle.yea*

Sonya Slowly gets up."Jax!"She turns around to the extermination squad "Ok it's fighting time."Sonya rushes into the crowd.her first taget would be the weak ones.As punches flew into bodies she noticed the there was only 1/4 of the squad that was here. The extermination squad was defeated. Jax runs to Sonya.::

Jax: What the hell is going on? And why was shao Kahn here anyways?

::Vega puts his mask back on after thiking it over and then runs staright at Bo Rai Cho side to side to confuse him and then does a madrid roll and uses his razor claws to impale him with it into his gut and the jumps back into a tree and stomps away into Bo Rai Cho and lands at him doing yet another Barcelona Slam. He then drags him and throws him to Cammy::

baraka turns to sagat.."i just said "hallo"..no biggie"..
meanwhile
shang tsung pulls out his sword and faces raiden...he then turns into raiden himself and realeases quan chi from the wall, who landed and drew his own swords.. Sagat: Ok....

:: Sagat jumps out of the trap::

::Raiden Was not suprised by the capability of shang tsung. He was ready for both Shang and Quan Chi. Sagat jumps in and was in his Muay thai(kickboxing) Position. Sagat is the god of Muay thai and is pretty powerful. He then shoots a tiger shot at Raiden but Raiden reflects it at Quan chi and Sagat goes doing a tiger knee into the chest of raiden. He flips back but lands on the front part of his body. He gets up quick and tleports behind Shang tsung and stomps into the top of his skull and elbows into sagats top cranium. He then goes at Quan chi jumps up and kicks quan cvhi and then Sagat into both there faces and implants thje Staff into Shang tsungs shoulder. He pulls it out ready for the three of them::

Jenny_Bug
Blair and Sakura were recovering their balance they looked at Liu Kang and Kung Lao. They blinked several times. Sakur. "well...um..we were out on a search-"She was cut off by Blair. Blair closed her eyes as she spoke,"we where and a search, commands sent be Raiden. "Im blair and this is Sakura......thanks for the help" "hi there and thaks!"she said smiling. "Who are you?"Sakura asked.

Shalimar_fox
Sonya looks at Jax."What ever it is it's leading to something big. We have something to do with it"

Cammy smiles"Thanks"cammy grabs Bo ria chi .in an confussing twist of arms into the air she slams him down onto the ground."Be still! "Cammy picks the man up and slams him into the ground .her blonde hair cought in her face.

Fugin looked onto his fellow gods"Elder Gods. Raiden is in need of help, so is kitana,along with several of the other earth realm fighters. I ask of you may i help Raiden"

MrCurt061430
~guys i'm sorry but blanka can't be in Kitanas realm. blanka is on earth~

(Let's just go with it.)

Originally posted by KILLA420
blanka took a minute to regain his blance and got up saw a torch on the ground, ran to it and picked it up and went to goro and swung it right into his face, and kneeded him in the stomach

Goro held his face with one hand in pain and another held on his stomach. Groanig in pain, Goro was open for attack.

KILLA420
(Let's just go with it.)

Goro held his face with one hand in pain and another held on his stomach. Groanig in pain, Goro was open for attack.

blanka saw his opponent was hurt at the moment, so blanka took a minute to recover from the damag he had taken so far

MrCurt061430
Goro recovered from the attack and charged at Blanka, ready to punch him again.

Shalimar_fox
Kitana swung her two fans at Goro.She knew if even one peice was to touch his flesh it would cut him.

MrCurt061430
Goro stopped and roared in pain as the fan touched his arm, clutching the wound with one of his four arms, he was, once again, open for attack.

KILLA420
Blanka saw that kitana was holding off the beast...for the moment, so he ran aroud the room looking for a weapon, and finnaly seettelled with a chair.....he ran back to the fight with the chair

MrCurt061430
Recovering from the pain, Goro noticed Blanka with the chair a little too late and was hit by it. Goro flew a few feet, before landing on the ground, in a daze, Goro slowly got up, only to find his strength completly gone, he could no longer attack for the moment.

(I smell a fatality!)

Shalimar_fox
Kitana held out her fans.She began to spin them as fast as she could~your gonna kill him already~

Thunder Fox
(where should i come in

MrCurt061430
Kitana held out her fans.She began to spin them as fast as she could~your gonna kill him already~

(Eh, why not. These things happen all the time in MK.)

Menetnashté
edit

KILLA420
-alright kitana can kill him i guess, but who would me and her fight next?-

MadMel
Sagat: Ok....

:: Sagat jumps out of the trap::

::Raiden Was not suprised by the capability of shang tsung. He was ready for both Shang and Quan Chi. Sagat jumps in and was in his Muay thai(kickboxing) Position. Sagat is the god of Muay thai and is pretty powerful. He then shoots a tiger shot at Raiden but Raiden reflects it at Quan chi and Sagat goes doing a tiger knee into the chest of raiden. He flips back but lands on the front part of his body. He gets up quick and tleports behind Shang tsung and stomps into the top of his skull and elbows into sagats top cranium. He then goes at Quan chi jumps up and kicks quan cvhi and then Sagat into both there faces and implants thje Staff into Shang tsungs shoulder. He pulls it out ready for the three of them::
suddenly baraka leapt at raiden and slashed him across the back, kicking him into shang, who turned into scorpion and used inforno on him, then morphed into sub zero and froze him instead..quan chi then shot a skull at the god, breaking the ice and launching them into the air..then shang, quan chi and barak use their projectile attacks on raiden, juggling him in the air..

JacopeX
Sonya looks at Jax."What ever it is it's leading to something big. We have something to do with it"

Cammy smiles"Thanks"cammy grabs Bo ria chi .in an confussing twist of arms into the air she slams him down onto the ground."Be still! "Cammy picks the man up and slams him into the ground .her blonde hair cought in her face.

Fugin looked onto his fellow gods"Elder Gods. Raiden is in need of help, so is kitana,along with several of the other earth realm fighters. I ask of you may i help Raiden" ::Bo rai cho was hurt but he just lays ther.e Vega kneels next to him ready to impale him into his face but he was ASLEEP::

Vega thinks: What the......?

JAx: Come on!

::Jax runs to the top of the headquarters roof having sonya follow him and gets into the jet on his way to earthrealm::

:: Shinnok lauighs at Fujin::

Shinnok: Fool, you know better than I am still elder God. Raiden banned his position to be elder god and to stay as Thunder god. Therefore, I AM THE ELDER GOD!

:: Shinnok has skeleton hands grab Fujin from the ground::

Blair and Sakura were recovering their balance they looked at Liu Kang and Kung Lao. They blinked several times. Sakur. "well...um..we were out on a search-"She was cut off by Blair. Blair closed her eyes as she spoke,"we where and a search, commands sent be Raiden. "Im blair and this is Sakura......thanks for the help" "hi there and thaks!"she said smiling. "Who are you?"Sakura asked. Liu Kang: Well hello Sakura. Blair. I am Liu Kang, champion of Mrotal kombat. This is my brother, Kung Lao.

Kung Lao: Nice to meet you two. Have you seen Shao Kahn in the presence by the way?

::Liu Kang and Kung Lao both walk with Sakura and Blair Onm their way to Bo rai Cho with the wood not knowing he was being attacked by Cammy and Vega::

suddenly baraka leapt at raiden and slashed him across the back, kicking him into shang, who turned into scorpion and used inforno on him, then morphed into sub zero and froze him instead..quan chi then shot a skull at the god, breaking the ice and launching them into the air..then shang, quan chi and barak use their projectile attacks on raiden, juggling him in the air.. ::Raiden was damaged by all this. as Raiden hits the ground and bounces on to his feet groggy and feeble, Sagat goes for a Tiger muay thai COmbo and ends it with a Flamming tiger Muay thai god kick. Raiden was knocked out. Once again he suffers a horrible defeat and it taken four men to do it. Raiden crawls in pain. Sagat Laughs with his arms crossed::

Shalimar_fox
Fujin looked up"Please let me help him. They will take Earthrealm with unfair rules.Elder god I ask you please"

Sonya hopped into the jet."Jax I have an really bad feeling about all this. Raiden has come to us yet, nor Fujin"

Jenny_Bug
Sakura blinked. "Shao Kahn? uh i haven't seen him,"She stated thinking back. Blair looked at them. "Nor have I,"She said. Sakura was thinking hard about something now. "I really do thank you for earlier...i hadn't thought i run into a problem so quick,"She said.

MadMel
::Raiden was damaged by all this. as Raiden hits the ground and bounces on to his feet groggy and feeble, Sagat goes for a Tiger muay thai COmbo and ends it with a Flamming tiger Muay thai god kick. Raiden was knocked out. Once again he suffers a horrible defeat and it taken four men to do it. Raiden crawls in pain. Sagat Laughs with his arms crossed::
"now for you" quan chi said, looking at sagat.."who are you? and -"
"and what are you doing in my palace??" shang finished..

JacopeX
::Movado hooked into both sides into the ground and pulls back kicking into him./ He flips back and gets out his blades::

Movado: Come on Kenshi!

Fujin looked up"Please let me help him. They will take Earthrealm with unfair rules.Elder god I ask you please"

Sonya hopped into the jet."Jax I have an really bad feeling about all this. Raiden has come to us yet, nor Fujin" Shinnok: Youre pleading for that? Never! I am part of the alliance and thats something you will not stop!

:: Shinnok pressured and tightened the grip on Fujin::

Jax: Those gods always have things to do. They are porbably just busy.

::Jax was in a hurry so didnt give his best answer::

Sakura blinked. "Shao Kahn? uh i haven't seen him,"She stated thinking back. Blair looked at them. "Nor have I,"She said. Sakura was thinking hard about something now. "I really do thank you for earlier...i hadn't thought i run into a problem so quick,"She said. Liu Kang: NO problem but there are many around. The deadly alliance is in the two demensions and even in the other realms in the MK universe.

Kung LAo: Therefore, they already have so much of the control over the partso f the demensions.

::Liu Kang and Kung Lao look straight ahead in shock seeing Master bo rai Cho on the ground beaten::

"now for you" quan chi said, looking at sagat.."who are you? and -"
"and what are you doing in my palace??" shang finished.. Sagat: Bison sent me here. Just thought you two needed some help.

Shalimar_fox
Fujin looks to the other two gods."You call your selfs elder gods.Look at you.We the younger gods are always doing your dirty work.If raiden can take care of himself then let me help or giuld the earthrealm warriors.You know if i don't Shao Kahn will stop at nothing & he will even go as far to bring his war up here.Now I don't think any of you would want that. Would you?"

Jenny_Bug
"Master bo rai Cho?"Blair said looking ahead. She slowly approached him going ahead of the rest. Sakura glanced at Blair then at Liu Kang and Kung Lao. "...."She was sppechless.

JacopeX
Fujin looks to the other two gods."You call your selfs elder gods.Look at you.We the younger gods are always doing your dirty work.If raiden can take care of himself then let me help or giuld the earthrealm warriors.You know if i don't Shao Kahn will stop at nothing & he will even go as far to bring his war up here.Now I don't think any of you would want that. Would you?" Shinnok: I do not want to repeat myself by telling you I am the elder god capable of anything. With One thought, you can be annihalated! but I can give you a chance for life! Tell me what you are all planing or you shall die with a near thought!

:: Shinnok Laughs:

"Master bo rai Cho?"Blair said looking ahead. She slowly approached him going ahead of the rest. Sakura glanced at Blair then at Liu Kang and Kung Lao. "...."She was sppechless. ::Liu Kang and Kung Lao run to bo Rai Cho's aid::

Liu Kang: Master Bo Rai Cho!

Kung Lao: He is wounded.....why a sharp razor? But how?

::Boi rai cho still had the wounds from Vega and cammy::

Shalimar_fox
Fujin fujin looked at him"I was planning to lead an group of earthrealm fights to take back the smaller citys and towns that Shao Kahn was captured.That way his force's would be weak then aid raiden to take back the major cities in the Street fight world,After that bring Shao kahn and who ever is on the earth realm helping him to you.Just you'll gain even more powers.What i meant was shao kahn can't kill you but he me able to kill some of the other gods & goddesses"

MadMel
Sagat: Bison sent me here. Just thought you two needed some help.
"we certainly got it then" shang said rudely..
"is there anything else?" the necromancer said, cutting shang off..

Jenny_Bug
Blair bent down to get a better look and was confused. "Who and-" Blair stopped and Sakura inturupted,"How?"she asked. Blair looked away for a moment then looked at Kung Lao and
Liu Kung. Sakura just stared at Master Bo Rai Cho.

JacopeX
Fujin fujin looked at him"I was planning to lead an group of earthrealm fights to take back the smaller citys and towns that Shao Kahn was captured.That way his force's would be weak then aid raiden to take back the major cities in the Street fight world,After that bring Shao kahn and who ever is on the earth realm helping him to you.Just you'll gain even more powers.What i meant was shao kahn can't kill you but he me able to kill some of the other gods & goddesses" ::shinnok releases fujin by pushing him back into a steel wall and blasts him with a spirit power ball::

"we certainly got it then" shang said rudely..
"is there anything else?" the necromancer said, cutting shang off.. Sagat: Who are you?

::Raiden's body dissapears::

Blair bent down to get a better look and was confused. "Who and-" Blair stopped and Sakura inturupted,"How?"she asked. Blair looked away for a moment then looked at Kung Lao and
Liu Kung. Sakura just stared at Master Bo Rai Cho. ::Kung Lao helps Bo Rai cho out::

Kung Lao: What happened!? Who did this.....

Bo Rai cho: Wow I feel very drowzy.......Cammy and vega came to assinate me but I held them off!

Liu Kang: Cammy and vega? It might be the alliance!

Jenny_Bug
Blair looked at Liu Kang shaking her head a bit sorry for what happened. "If the alliance...should we seek them out?"She asked. Sakura examined Bo Rai Cho. "Your alright?"She asked frowning. Blair stood stright and looked around. "I'll seek them out...where did they go?"she asked Bo Rai Cho.

MadMel
Sagat: Who are you?

::Raiden's body dissapears::
baraka noticed the body disapear, but he paid it no mind..
"i am quan chi, and this is shang tsung" quan chi said with authority..."thats baraka" he added, pointing at the tarkatan..

MrCurt061430
The dazed Goro fell to the ground for a few minutes, then got back up, his stamina restored.

JacopeX
Blair looked at Liu Kang shaking her head a bit sorry for what happened. "If the alliance...should we seek them out?"She asked. Sakura examined Bo Rai Cho. "Your alright?"She asked frowning. Blair stood stright and looked around. "I'll seek them out...where did they go?"she asked Bo Rai Cho. ::Bo rai cho points the way to the forest. Liu Kang and Kung Lao sences soemthing within the Forest. The monks went and carried Bo Rai Cho to the wush i academy dorms and had him rest on a bed for a quick moment. Liu Kang and Kung Lao went ran on there way to the foerest. Liu Kang stops:

Liu Kang: Blair and Sakura, if you want you can come with us to find them!

baraka noticed the body disapear, but he paid it no mind..
"i am quan chi, and this is shang tsung" quan chi said with authority..."thats baraka" he added, pointing at the tarkatan.. Sagat: Well its nice to meet you three. I say we must all team up to guard the plans, that way we have the whole two demensions to ourselves and no interfereence what so ever if we are un stopabble.

The dazed Goro fell to the ground for a few minutes, then got back up, his stamina restored. (((Shalimar told me to control her chracters for now))

::Kitana went a did a flying two combo air kick and then takes out her fans and throws them into Goros face imapling him into his face and having him gush out pint's of blood. She turns to Blanka::

Kitana: WHO ARE YOU!? What are you doing in my realm?

Jenny_Bug
Blair and Sakura nod and smile. Blair ran ahead of Sakura catching up to
them. "He's going to be alright?"She asked. Sakura came up beside Blair to answer. "Yeah...im sure he'll be fine,"She answered with hope. "So...what will we do if we come up to them?"She asked calmly looking ahead. She blinked a few times. "Im ready for anything..."She thought. Sakura looked ahead also.

MrCurt061430
::Bo rai cho points the way to the forest. Liu Kang and Kung Lao sences soemthing within the Forest. The monks went and carried Bo Rai Cho to the wush i academy dorms and had him rest on a bed for a quick moment. Liu Kang and Kung Lao went ran on there way to the foerest. Liu Kang stops:

Sagat: Well its nice to meet you three. I say we must all team up to guard the plans, that way we have the whole two demensions to ourselves and no interfereence what so ever if we are un stopabble.

(((Shalimar told me to control her chracters for now))

::Kitana went a did a flying two combo air kick and then takes out her fans and throws them into Goros face imapling him into his face and having him gush out pint's of blood. She turns to Blanka::

Goro grabbed his face in pain for a few seconds. When Goro recovered he chargd at Kitana and threw a punch at her.

KILLA420
::Bo rai cho points the way to the forest. Liu Kang and Kung Lao sences soemthing within the Forest. The monks went and carried Bo Rai Cho to the wush i academy dorms and had him rest on a bed for a quick moment. Liu Kang and Kung Lao went ran on there way to the foerest. Liu Kang stops:

Sagat: Well its nice to meet you three. I say we must all team up to guard the plans, that way we have the whole two demensions to ourselves and no interfereence what so ever if we are un stopabble.

(((Shalimar told me to control her chracters for now))

"woah, im just here to help you"
Goro grabbed his face in pain for a few seconds. When Goro recovered he chargd at Kitana and threw a punch at her.
blanka ran towards Goro, leaped and kicked him in the face

MrCurt061430
"woah, im just here to help you"

blanka ran towards Goro, leaped and kicked him in the face

Goro blocked it with one of his four arms and grabbed Blanka by the leg as he fell down and threw him out of the dojo. Goro then turned his attention to Kitana again and threw another punch at her.

Thunder Fox
(i am really lost can i just join one of your guys fights)

KILLA420

KILLA420
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
(i am really lost can i just join one of your guys fights)
i guess, thats what i did big grin

MrCurt061430

(not unless you want your character to be. Two or three defeats max before your character is declared officcialy dead...I think. Goro has one defet for his count so far.)

Thunder Fox
(so i can join your fight?)

KILLA420
(not unless you want your character to be. Two or three defeats max before your character is declared officcialy dead...I think. Goro has one defet for his count so far.)

blanka got up, and shook rubble off of himself and charged back in, now he was full of bloodlust.
(so i can join your fight?)
that would kick ass

MrCurt061430
(Sure, I have no problem with it.)

MrCurt061430

blanka got up, and shook rubble off of himself and charged back in, now he was full of bloodlust.

Goro swung one of his arms back as he heard Blanka returning. Goro had had enough of him and roared in fury before stomping toward Blanka with means to kill him.

Thunder Fox
Goro blocked it with one of his four arms and grabbed Blanka by the leg as he fell down and threw him out of the dojo. Goro then turned his attention to Kitana again and threw another punch at her. Ryu walked past Blanca and stepped inside with a calm expression and got to a fighting stance and charge an attack "Hadouken!" a large blast of energy shot out of his palms and struck Goro before he could defend and ran at him after words and started placeing precise attacks with his Hokuto Shinken style attacks aiming for perssure points

KILLA420
Ryu walked past Blanca and stepped inside with a calm expression and got to a fighting stance and charge an attack "Hadouken!" a large blast of energy shot out of his palms and struck Goro before he could defend and ran at him after words and started placeing precise attacks with his Hokuto Shinken style attacks aiming for perssure points

Thunder Fox
(ryu and akuma but ryu walked past yours to attack Goro..)

MrCurt061430
Ryu walked past Blanca and stepped inside with a calm expression and got to a fighting stance and charge an attack "Hadouken!" a large blast of energy shot out of his palms and struck Goro before he could defend and ran at him after words and started placeing precise attacks with his Hokuto Shinken style attacks aiming for perssure points

Goro roared again and ran slowly at Ryu. Goro was suddenly confused, it was three on one, there was no possible way that even the Shokan king could handle three enemies at once. Goro punched the door to block the Dojo area, so that nobody could get in. Goro then decided to throw Blanka and Ryu out, this was a battle between him and Kitana after all. The question was who. Goro decided to throw Ryu out of the Dojo through the blocked entrance's small gap first.

KILLA420
blanka saw goro staring at ryu,
he charged at him, ready to attack him to save ryu, if ryu dies, then so do i he thought

Thunder Fox
Goro roared again and ran slowly at Ryu. Goro was suddenly confused, it was three on one, there was no possible way that even the Shokan king could handle three enemies at once. Goro punched the door to block the Dojo area, so that nobody could get in. Goro then decided to throw Blanka and Ryu out, this was a battle between him and Kitana after all. The question was who. Goro decided to throw Ryu out of the Dojo through the blocked entrance's small gap first.
Ryu looked at goro slightly weirded out "four arms thats disturbing..." he said calmly held a defensive pose and was ready to counter the attack and quickly put his hands to gether again "Shinkuu Hadouken!!" a fast small ball of energy hit Goro to knock him offbalance kept his distance from the brute

MrCurt061430
Goro caughtthe blast and threw it right back at Ryu. Goro then stomped toward Ryu, ready to grab him.

KILLA420
blanka saw ryus death was near and ran and jumped onto goros back, and grabbed 2 of his arms, making them immobile

Thunder Fox
Goro caughtthe blast and threw it right back at Ryu. Goro then stomped toward Ryu, ready to grab him. ryu rolled from the attack and hit Goro in the Chest pressure point an dodged the blows that Goro would do with his other two arms

MrCurt061430
Goro was knocked back by Ryu's attack. Goro was shocked at how such a small human can Harm him. Goro fell to the ground and immediatly got back up. Goro roared at Ryu and threw a red ball of energy at Ryu.

JacopeX
:: Shao Kahn watches as he hides in Edenia watching Ryu and Blanka and his daughter kitana fighting his warrior Goro himself. M. Bison, Gill, and Shinnok were aside him::

Goro grabbed his face in pain for a few seconds. When Goro recovered he chargd at Kitana and threw a punch at her. ::Kitana lets out a scream of pain and slams into a dojo. She gets up and had to think of a way to get goro. All of a sudden, she sees a man with a white Gi and a red bandana. He seemed veyr powerful and she senced it in him.::

Blair and Sakura nod and smile. Blair ran ahead of Sakura catching up to
them. "He's going to be alright?"She asked. Sakura came up beside Blair to answer. "Yeah...im sure he'll be fine,"She answered with hope. "So...what will we do if we come up to them?"She asked calmly looking ahead. She blinked a few times. "Im ready for anything..."She thought. Sakura looked ahead also. Liu Kang: Hopefully you two dont mind going to another realm

::Liu Kang and Kung Lao both lead them into a portal leading to NExus. As they appeared in nwexus, there were many portals around::

Liu Kang: We must enter the realm of Edenia. I sence they must be there!

Kung Lao: But liu...

Liu Kang: I know what I am doing, please just follow my lead!!!!!!

::Liu KAng runs into the portal of Edenia. He didnt care if Kung Lao, Sakura, and Blair followed, he wanted to go find the person who was beating Bo Rai Cho::

Kung LAo: Well......you heard him.....LEts go....

::Kung Lao walks calmly into the Portal to Edenia hoping the Sakura and blair would follow::

Thunder Fox
blinked and and held his hand s together "HADOUKEN!" and a lage blast hit his to minimize his damage and the ball was deverted to mis him slightly and walked toward Goro "Give it up you to weak plus you can't beat all three of us" he said seriously...

MrCurt061430
blinked and and held his hand s together "HADOUKEN!" and a lage blast hit his to minimize his damage and the ball was deverted to mis him slightly and walked toward Goro "Give it up you to weak plus you can't beat all three of us" he said seriously...

(Goro, weak? Yeah right!)

Goro roared extreemly loudly at Ryu's insult, now only death was going to stop him from killing all three of them. Goro charged at Blanka, ready to show Ryu that weak was the one thing Goro was not. Goro punched Blank in the stomach, sending him flying across the room, Goro still charged at him and began punching Blanka multiple times into the ground.

JacopeX
::Kitana went to go save Blanka using a technique called fan lift and has Goro levitate in the air heplessley and does a pretty kick into his face::

Kitana: Blanka, you alright?

Thunder Fox
(big grin i know but its a trait of mine to piss people off even role play people)
Ryu blinked and ran at Goro "way to go Ryu piss the four armed Creature off...." he jumpped in the air and started spinning around kicking him

Jenny_Bug
Blair and Sakura followed and burst into a sprint to catch up. "uh...Sakura you ready?"She asked glancing at her. She didn't look
at Blair but smiled and nodded. Blair smiled thinking of and idea. They followed right behind Kung Lao Liu Kang. "i think you're right because i sense something too,"Blair said looking around. Sakura just stared forward looking like she was focused. Blair noticed and smiled in a serious way.

MrCurt061430
Goro punched Ryu while he was still in the air to knock him away. Goro them resumed punching Blanka till he was nothing but pulp.

Thunder Fox
ryu hit the ground and got up instantly ranup next to Goro and managed to kick his feet out from under him and axe kicked Goro in the chest hard to crack his ribs or try anyway

MrCurt061430
Goro grabbed the foot hortly after Ryu had kicked him. Goro then broke Ryu's leg and began punching Ryu into the ground repeatedly.

Thunder Fox
stoped acouple hits but Goro has to many fistto stop and hinally blew him off with Shinkuu Hadouken which practilly shot him across the dojo and getting up slowly on his good leg (not if ken can move on a broken leg so can Ryu) although really hurt from the pummling

MrCurt061430
Goro pushed himself up, he had about half of his stamina left. He ran at Ryu, still angry at his insult towards him.

Thunder Fox
ryu looked at him nolonger in a calm state he was in jumped over him and landed a direct blow to the head and landed on his good leg and stepped on his other one but it hurt and stepping backward ignoreing the jabs of pain and waited for him to charge again

MrCurt061430
That one kick alone had knocked Goro completely out of stamina, he had just enough to push himself up but he was too exausted to fight, he could barely stand. (It's gotta end sooner or later! Finish Him! stick out tongue)

Thunder Fox
Ryu looked at him and charged up this time and put his hands to gether "Shinkuu Hadouken !!!" a Blast as tall as ryu swept and finished Goro quickly though there was a large hole now from his blast and looked at where Goro had stood

MrCurt061430
(Wow...SF people finish off their opponents better than MK people...)

Thunder Fox
(i know alot about ryu he is my favorite and best character in SF games and if you'd like that then youd love ken and ryus combo attack

MadMel
Sagat: Well its nice to meet you three. I say we must all team up to guard the plans, that way we have the whole two demensions to ourselves and no interfereence what so ever if we are un stopabble
"hmm...a tempting offer.."shang said, looking at the implications of such a deal..
"we'll consider it" quan chi added.."you can go..you got in here, you obviously know your way out.."

JacopeX
Blair and Sakura followed and burst into a sprint to catch up. "uh...Sakura you ready?"She asked glancing at her. She didn't look
at Blair but smiled and nodded. Blair smiled thinking of and idea. They followed right behind Kung Lao Liu Kang. "i think you're right because i sense something too,"Blair said looking around. Sakura just stared forward looking like she was focused. Blair noticed and smiled in a serious way. ::Liu Kang and Kung LAo found Cammy and Vega on top of the hill. Even thought there in Edenia, he knew the way around.::

Liu KAng whispers: Right this way.

::Kung Lao follows seeing M. Bison, Shao kahn, General Reiko, Balrog, Gill, and Shinnok in shock that they are all there::

::Cammy and Vega walked to Shao Kahn and M. Bison::

Cammy: We have defeated and probably killed bo Rai Cho.

Shoa Kahn: You probably?

M. Bison: I said to kill that drunk bastard and you fail me!!!!

::Cammy and Vega looked at each other with mad faces::

"hmm...a tempting offer.."shang said, looking at the implications of such a deal..
"we'll consider it" quan chi added.."you can go..you got in here, you obviously know your way out.." :messedagat then takes out his shadoloo beeper and takes it out seeing Bison's face::

Bi son: WE need you here in Edenia now!

:messedagat smiles and walks away::

Jenny_Bug
Blair and Sakura watch in silence hidden. "You never did and never will kill him,"Blair thought to herself smirking. She bit her lip listening hard waiting for the first move from the others. Sakura Stayed hidden lost in thought. "You didn't kill him,"She thought.

MadMel
::Liu Kang and Kung LAo found Cammy and Vega on top of the hill. Even thought there in Edenia, he knew the way around.::

Liu KAng whispers: Right this way.

::Kung Lao follows seeing M. Bison, Shao kahn, General Reiko, Balrog, Gill, and Shinnok in shock that they are all there::

::Cammy and Vega walked to Shao Kahn and M. Bison::

Cammy: We have defeated and probably killed bo Rai Cho.

Shoa Kahn: You probably?

M. Bison: I said to kill that drunk bastard and you fail me!!!!

::Cammy and Vega looked at each other with mad faces::

:messedagat then takes out his shadoloo beeper and takes it out seeing Bison's face::

Bi son: WE need you here in Edenia now!

:messedagat smiles and walks away::
quan chi raised an eybrow at shang.."unusual.." he commented, taking out his sword and inspecting it..
"we have to be careful.." tsung muttered.."you can go" he said, and watched baraka leave.."wait!...i want you to-" he wispered instructions to baraka and the tarkatan left..

JacopeX
Blair and Sakura watch in silence hidden. "You never did and never will kill him,"Blair thought to herself smirking. She bit her lip listening hard waiting for the first move from the others. Sakura Stayed hidden lost in thought. "You didn't kill him,"She thought. ::Liu Kang walks carefully with Kung lao, Sakura, and Blair to the bottom of the hill. They look up at the top of the hill ready to confront Shao Kahn and his minions::

Liu Kang: Shao Kahn!

Shao Kahn: What who goes there!

Gill: Its one of Raiden's warriors!

M. Bison: Well if it isnt Sakura and Blair. Ill take them down, you just dont worry about me.

:: Shao Kahn, Vega, Cammy, Blarog, Shinnok, Reiko, and Gill all walked away. M. Bison sees Liu KAng shoot a fireball but M. bison uses pyscho powers and reflects it back to Liu Kang hitting him. Kung lao runs at M. Bison trying to hit him but he easily teleports around him as he tries hitting Bison and missing many time. M. bison then got bored and puts his hands out having Kung lao blown out by force into blair. M. Bison then said ready for Sakura. He knew all her moves and that she was thoyught the Hadouken, Shoyruken, and whirlwind kick by Ryu Hoshi himself::

M. bison: Surrender now! This world is ours for the taking!

Jenny_Bug
Blair flew many feet back and slammed down by the force and by Kung Lao's weight. She opened to her eyes and looked over a Sakura and got up slowly helping Kung Lao out. "You ok?"She asked.

Sakura ran into M. Bison pushing himand she kept runing. She smiled jumped back. She laughed thinking he wouldn't have a clue what she was going to do next. She swung her foot. WHIRLWIND right at his stomache.

JacopeX
Blair flew many feet back and slammed down by the force and by Kung Lao's weight. She opened to her eyes and looked over a Sakura and got up slowly helping Kung Lao out. "You ok?"She asked.

Sakura ran into M. Bison pushing himand she kept runing. She smiled jumped back. She laughed thinking he wouldn't have a clue what she was going to do next. She swung her foot. WHIRLWIND right at his stomache. :: Kung Lao did not answer and went After M.Bison. Liu Kang gets up and throw 5 fireballs at M. Bsion but Bison reflects them all at Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Blair. Kung Lao gets up and does ther move called whirlwind kick ((different from the one in street fighter)) and then does a 5 hit combo into M bison but then grabs the last one pulls him down and stomps him into his skull. Kung Lao was in pain. M. Bison was ready::

::M Bison jumps back and then does a psycho crusher into Sakura::

((it goes like this http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e75/OneWingedAngel14/bison_huge_super.gif ))

::M. Bison then goes and teleports away::

Jenny_Bug
(alright! woot )

Sakura tried swinging to her side to dodge it but was nailed right in the back.Blair's skin burned and she ignored it. She held her arm where it hurt the most but it ebbed away leaving a white mark behind. She ran over Sakura as fast as she could. "you ok?"She asked lifting Sakura's head up. Sakura opened her eyes and nodded and got up fast. She looked at Kung Lao and Lui Kang hard. "Are you all ok?"They asked both holding onto the arms obviously still in pain.

JacopeX
(alright! woot )

Sakura tried swinging to her side to dodge it but was nailed right in the back.Blair's skin burned and she ignored it. She held her arm where it hurt the most but it ebbed away leaving a white mark behind. She ran over Sakura as fast as she could. "you ok?"She asked lifting Sakura's head up. Sakura opened her eyes and nodded and got up fast. She looked at Kung Lao and Lui Kang hard. "Are you all ok?"They asked both holding onto the arms obviously still in pain. ::Liu Kang was up and Kung Lao was up also trying to hold the pain::

Kung Lao: Were fine.....And Bison got away!

::M. Bison teleported where his other minions were and walked with them around Edenia causing chaos around the realm::

Jenny_Bug
Sakura and Blair looked down feeling like idiots. "I should of defeated him,"Sakura said mad at herself. Blair glanced at Sakura the looked a Kung Lao. "He can kill us if he wants....now he's just playing with us,"She said. Sakura winced as pain shot through her back. "It would be best to rest but its too dangerous here and possibly everywhere,"Blair said looking around.

Thunder Fox
(i am stuck now)
Ryu sighed panting beatting goro to a pulp and went walked off to catch up to the team

JacopeX
Kung Lao: You are most definantely right. It is too dangerous everywhere. M. Bison was playing with us. But Shao Kahn and GIll are both even more dangerous and almost impossible to defeat. The alliance is very hard to defeat.

::Liu Kang sences someone ((RYU)) coming::

Liu Kang: I sence someone coming

Kung Lao: get ready. It can be them.

Thunder Fox
Ryu walked quicklly toward them his leg hurting like hell and spotted people ahead and got tense....

Jenny_Bug
Sakura jumped up in excitement. "Its Ryu!!"She said spinning around. She smiled and looked at Blair. "Well...don't look like shes in any pain,"Blair said and laughed still holding her arm. "how do you its Ryu?"Blair asked looking around. "Because i just know,"She said still smiling.

JacopeX
Liu Kang: Ryu.....?

Kung Lao: Well whats amusing is that skaura is now better

::Kung Lao laughs while Liu Kang watches Ryu wondering about him::

Jenny_Bug
Blair looked at Ryu studied him. "Are you well?"She asked noticing his tense face. Sakura stopped her cheering and looked at Ryu with great concern.

Thunder Fox
Ryu looked at them "Sakura?..." relaxing alittle limping towards them "i am fine" he said calmly and looked at Kung Lao an Lu Kang

Jenny_Bug
Sakura didn't take her eyes off him. "Are you sur Ryu,"Sakura sked. Blair bumped her in the arm signaling her to just drop it. Blair and Sakura smiled. "well what have you been up to?"Sakura asked.

JacopeX
::Liu kang and Kung Lao walked over to Ryu to see Ryu's injury::

Thunder Fox
"i took care of someone before i caught up seemed Blanca was have troubles with a for armed person" he said calmly and looked at the other two again

Jenny_Bug
Blair smiled. "And did you beat anyone?"She asked interested in the subject. Sakura seemed interested but stared at his injury. She seemed worried but smiled.

JacopeX
:::Liu Kang and Kung Lao still stood there::

:: Sagat makes it to Edenia not knowing that he has missed almost everything but quickly spots Ryu from a long long distance. He ignored the others. He sets up his eye patch and started walking""

Jenny_Bug
Blair saw someone at the corner of her eye and she turned in his direction. She wondered who it could be. Sakura looked at Ryu. "We keep getting beaten by M.Bison,"She said and frowned. "I can't find a way to defeat him,"She said rubbing her head. She looked at Blair then at the guy.

KILLA420
"i took care of someone before i caught up seemed Blanca was have troubles with a for armed person" he said calmly and looked at the other two again
(thunder fox, can oyu give me a quick recap of what happenned, i9've been gone for 3 days?)

MrCurt061430
(Well, Goro beat the heck out of Blanka, and then broke Ryu's leg, but then Ryu obliterated Goro. So, Goro's gone.)

KILLA420
( oh, that sucks, so where am i now? and do you have a suggestion ogf where i caould put Reptile in?)

MrCurt061430
(Hmm...maybe you can have reptile serving Onaga. stick out tongue)

MadMel
baraka took his new orders seriously, peeking in on the action that had been occuring elsewhere..shang had sent him as a spy to assess the situation..

JacopeX
::Liu Kang then looks around seeing villagers living normally and all of a sudden sees someone who dosent seem very calm and dosent seem to come from this demension. He looks at him and Sagat looks back at Liu Kang and then at Ryu::

Thunder Fox
Ryu looked at the person with annoyance "another one come on i just beat one of these guys...."

JacopeX
Kung Lao: Dont worry. Leave him to us. You three go and find Kitana. She might be hurt.

:: Sagat was coming nearer::

Liu Kang: Go now!

:;Kitana layed restless on the pile of wood from the dojo She was uncounscience and then wakes up hours later on a cart of a farmer. She sits up looking around::

Kitana: What.....where am I?

::The farmer did not answer::

Jenny_Bug
Blair and Sakura nodded and shot off hoping Ryu followed. Once out of sight they stopped at looked around. I hope Kitana is alright,"Sakura said worriedly. Blair continued looking around.

MadMel
Kung Lao: Dont worry. Leave him to us. You three go and find Kitana. She might be hurt.

:: Sagat was coming nearer::

Liu Kang: Go now!
baraka was silently watching sagat..crreping slowly towards them all..he had been ordered not to attack..just to watch..

Shalimar_fox
~recap~

JacopeX
:messedagat goes for Liu Kang and does a dragon knee into his gut but as he does that, kung Lao does the whirlwind kick into Sagat and he gets knocked into the floor but gets up quick and shoots a tiger power into Kung lao and then goes at him with a Muay thai Tiger combo::

{{It goes like this http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e314/ashyong/sagat.gif))

Shalimar_fox
Kitana looked at the farmer "Were am I."

Cammy stood next to Bison"So what now?"

MadMel
:messedagat goes for Liu Kang and does a dragon knee into his gut but as he does that, kung Lao does the whirlwind kick into Sagat and he gets knocked into the floor but gets up quick and shoots a tiger power into Kung lao and then goes at him with a Muay thai Tiger combo::

{{It goes like this http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e314/ashyong/sagat.gif))
(lol weird)
baraka watched carefully..he didnt want anyone finding out about him..

JacopeX
Kitana looked at the farmer "Were am I."

Cammy stood next to Bison"So what now?" ::The farmer finally turns to him::

Farmer: Princess Kitana, I have found you lying down before your own pulp on a pile of wood. I clensed you and I was going to take you to the farms.

::The farmer was old::

(lol weird)
baraka watched carefully..he didnt want anyone finding out about him.. :: Sagat grabs Liu Kang by nos neck and squeezes he blood out of his throat but Kung lao goes a throws his hat at Sagat taking him out. Liu Kang kicks up and then shoots a dragon fireball. Sagat gets hit by it once more andd then imapled by Liu Kang as he throws his Dragon sword into Sagat;s upper left chest. He yells in pain::

Sagat: You dare to that to the god of Muay thai!

:: Sagat left the sword there getting to his real muay thai position::

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>