Ryo Vs Vega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
CAGE MATCH

TricksterPriest
Ryo goes down. I'd say it was a close match normally. Unfortunately Vega is king of cage matches. Ryo goes down hard.

Major Snafu
Vega mauls Ryo, then takes Yuri and King as his bonus.

brainchild81
laughing Ditto

Blanka
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Ryo goes down. I'd say it was a close match normally. Unfortunately Vega is king of cage matches. Ryo goes down hard. what he said

olympian
Snifff, smell the hate.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by olympian
Snifff, smell the hate. You thhink ryo would win?

Remulous
Vega would slash Ryo into 50 pieces and mail him to each state.

Sado22
I think Ryo will beat Vega. Come on people, enough of the hate. you're just blatantly underestimating the guy for no reason. If you got arguments the put 'em forward.
Ryo has projectiles, power, speed, experience, chin and he has some great counters and one hit finisher (emperor, you remember how you said they can be pretty decisive in a fight).
True Vega can hop around and slash him. with the cage stipulation it give Vega an extra advantage. but the guy is a wuss. what sort of "chin" to you expect from a guy who wears a mask to protect his face. i'm pretty sure that means he has no chin. also, he lost to Cammy in SFa3 remember? now don't even say Cammy>>Ryo cuz i'll haoh-shiko-ken all of you! mad

so....to wrap it up. Ryo will slaughter him. this is how it will go:

Vega, screams like a little ***** and hops around, slashing the Invincible Tiger here and there.
Ryo remains unrelenting and eventually catches Vega with the first super in videogame history: HAOH SHIKO KEN!!!

Ryo wins. OSSU!!!
*does kata's*
"feel the power of kyokugen, you spanish pussycat!"

~Sado

TricksterPriest
Sado, shut up. Vega is UNBEATEN IN CAGE MATCHES. Nobody has ever fought him in a cage and beat him. He has unprecedented mobility. Ryo could win with a haohshokoken, but can he hit Vega? Probably not. Oh, and regular cammy isn't quite up to par with Ryo, but MVC2 cammy? You bet she is. MVC2 Cammy>Ryo.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Sado22
I think Ryo will beat Vega. Come on people, enough of the hate. you're just blatantly underestimating the guy for no reason. If you got arguments the put 'em forward.
Ryo has projectiles, power, speed, experience, chin and he has some great counters and one hit finisher (emperor, you remember how you said they can be pretty decisive in a fight).
True Vega can hop around and slash him. with the cage stipulation it give Vega an extra advantage. but the guy is a wuss. what sort of "chin" to you expect from a guy who wears a mask to protect his face. i'm pretty sure that means he has no chin. also, he lost to Cammy in SFa3 remember? now don't even say Cammy>>Ryo cuz i'll haoh-shiko-ken all of you! mad

He officially let cammy beat him because he loved her, sado. Don't be-little the character, vega is very underrated.

so....to wrap it up. Ryo will slaughter him. this is how it will go:

Vega, screams like a little ***** and hops around, slashing the Invincible Tiger here and there.
Ryo remains unrelenting and eventually catches Vega with the first super in videogame history: HAOH SHIKO KEN!!!

Ryo wins. OSSU!!!
*does kata's*
"feel the power of kyokugen, you spanish pussycat!"

~Sado

Okaaaaaay, anyway with vega's speed and agility, he can easily retreat and advance when facing ryo. Also, dodging ryo's attacks really should not be a problem for someone like vega. If anyone's seen Street Figter V they will notice what vega did to ken in their cage match. Vega, was able to strike ken with his claw a few times in vital points which slowed kens reaction time and induce massive blood loss simply because his incisions were that deep. Nevermind that vega can play mind games by scallng the wall and flying around the Cage. If he strikes ryo in any vital nerve, ryo will be paralyzed or even die from blood lost. Also, vega is a wizard when it comes to aerial combat, so, when he's in the air ryo who is not so skilled in aerial combat will be at a huge disadvantage. I don't get how you see ryo as the winner,Vega can attack less times than ryo but, can cause more damage due to him being armed with a claw. Ryo's only chance is to disarm him, and wait for him to make a mistake so he can hit him with everything he has.

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Sado, shut up. Vega is UNBEATEN IN CAGE MATCHES. Nobody has ever fought him in a cage and beat him. He has unprecedented mobility. Ryo could win with a haohshokoken, but can he hit Vega? Probably not. Oh, and regular cammy isn't quite up to par with Ryo, but MVC2 cammy? You bet she is. MVC2 Cammy>Ryo. Cammy stronger than ryo, give the guy a break.

Emperor Ashtar
Here's a breakdown

Power: Ryo, his fighting style (Karate) rely's on real powerful hard hitting blows. Vega doesn't have that kind of power, since he's fighting priciple does not call for it nor does he need it.

Speed: No, question vega by far, ryo will only be abile to get a clear hit if either vega lets him or vega makes a mistake.

Technique: Well, to be fair they each have different style's so i can't treally compare them. But, it's safe to say they are both skilled.

Vega has home team advantage in this match, witht he cage as the fighting arena. Vega, can easily scale up the cage to evade all of ryo
s move's except his projectiles. Vega lacks power but, maes up for it with his weapon. He can inflicting more damage with less effort and less time, combined with his speed he can easily retreat afterwards or wait outryo until he gets sloppy or slugish after injuring him.

Upclose: Vega is faster and has great h2h skills, do not be fooled. but, he's smart and I doubt he will attack up close when he can dive bomb constanly and retreat just as fast. also, he has a Weapon, I can't place enough emphasis on this. With his claw, ryo will not be able to block his hand strikes. His only hope is to dodge or disarm him but, with vega's speed that's going to be Hard. Vega likes to tease and torture his opponents, this gives him a psychological edge. He can bait ryo into performing a reckless sho' ken just to get him in the air so he can izuna drop him (Which would split his skull) or Claw his heart.

Sado22
Trickster, don't tell me to shut up. it is the one thing that really pisses me off. as for MvsC2 or whatever, that is IN GAME. I'm talking real power. not to mention how the versus seris aren't even canon. so no, you're argument is flawed.

Emperor, thanks for breaking it down so i can see your point. i admit Vega is faster right off the bat and i also said his claw is of advantage too. but IMO you're concentrating too much on Vega.
barring that anime are not canon, now that you brought up the SF2V anime, i also remember (if i'm not mistaken cuz i saw it when i was 14, almost 10 years ago) Ken beating Vega. i wholeheartedly think Ryo is more skilled and determined than Ken so yes i think he can take out Vega. but PLEASE lets stay on topic here and not make this into a Ken/Ryo thread.
i admitted that Vega will really cause him massive blood loss. but IMO the one being underrated here is Ryo. He has fought and defeated Lee from Aof1 and AoF2. That guy fights with TWO claws! ryo still pummelled him to get to Yuri and probably also defeated him in AoF2 (the first king of fighters) since Ryo is the one who won it. So no, i don't think it is an easy picking for Vega as you people claim it to be. Lee has speed and agility that matches Vega, and he is really short too so that is even harder to hit him. But Ryo won. Like you said, Ryo is power. I think Ryo also has the advantage of one hits specials. Not to mention how the ryokurenbu super, is like a blur when he pulls it off. Like i said, Ryo has an iron will and thanks to it i see him pulling through.

AS for the cammy thing, yeah you're right. HE did let her win. Sorry about that...i just checked and you were right. my badsmile
see ya later, dude.
~Sado

Emperor Ashtar

Emperor, thanks for breaking it down so i can see your point. i admit Vega is faster right off the bat and i also said his claw is of advantage too. but IMO you're concentrating too much on Vega.
barring that anime are not canon, now that you brought up the SF2V anime, i also remember (if i'm not mistaken cuz i saw it when i was 14, almost 10 years ago) Ken beating Vega. i wholeheartedly think Ryo is more skilled and determined than Ken so yes i think he can take out Vega. but PLEASE lets stay on topic here and not make this into a Ken/Ryo thread.

I won't go off topic but, even if you believe so. Ryo doesn't really have much options here, even ken would be hard pressed in this match. I'm not trying to under estimate ryo, instead I'm trying to show people that vega is underrated.

i admitted that Vega will really cause him massive blood loss. but IMO the one being underrated here is Ryo. He has fought and defeated Lee from Aof1 and AoF2. That guy fights with TWO claws! ryo still pummelled him to get to Yuri and probably also defeated him in AoF2 (the first king of fighters) since Ryo is the one who won it. So no, i don't think it is an easy picking for Vega as you people claim it to be.

It's not about the claw, it's the fact that Vega has the claw in a Cage match. I already listed his advantages throughly,So, I don't really have to repeat myself. But, like I said vega's speed, agility and clawing skill will give ryo a hard time.

Lee has speed and agility that matches Vega, and he is really short too so that is even harder to hit him. But Ryo won. Like you said, Ryo is power. I think Ryo also has the advantage of one hits specials. Not to mention how the ryokurenbu super, is like a blur when he pulls it off. Like i said, Ryo has an iron will and thanks to it i see him pulling through.

I don't think lee has mobility and agility like vega, speed maybe. Lee is fast, I know that But, I'm not just basing my argument only on speed here, sado. It's agility and tactics that are important in this bout'. Also, vega is sadistic, he loves to kill and he's shadowloo's assassin just like cammy. So, he knows killing inside and out. Lee is just well, lee. He doesn't have a fleshed out back story like vega, so, his strength and weaknesses aren't in detail (In lee's case none exsistent). I believe it's futile to compare the two, and use a A>B>C logic as well. Just because ryo owns a guy with two claws, doesn't mean he can beat vega. Also, your ignoring the cage and how vega uses it to his advantage.

Sado22
agreed. but keywords are "hardtime". just cuz someone will give another man a hardtime doesn't neccarily mean he'll win, right?

agreed again. in Vega being a psychopath does make it different from Lee who is actually a nice guy (irony isn't it?). you are also right in that Lee isn't as agile and mobile like vega since Lee is an old guy....chinese old guy anyway. in all that respect you are right. i was just using it to show some people here that fighting someone with a claw isn't new to Ryo. that was all.
as for the cage...i wasn't ignoring it actually. to me the main bulk of the fight's importance lies with the two people fighting, not so much in the envirnoment.

when its all said and done,i guess opinions is all that matter doesn't it? provided its reasonable. i have reasons to believe that since Ryo is not new to the armed warriors who are agile and fast, and that he has projectiles and bone rattling attacks, and even a really fast instant KO/kill move move, a super fast projectile and a chain attack super that moves like a blur gives Ryo an edge that can prove to be the decisive factor.

later dude.
~Sado

olympian

Sam Z
Vega has blades. Ryu doesn't. Not fair!!!crybaby

Mr Dude
Isn't Ryu supposed to be the hardest out of all the Streetfighter people?

brainchild81
laughing You guys are proving what we've been saying about Ryo. This guy is a ripoff Ryu. A poorly made imitation used in the "Art of Fighting" videogame series. He's nothing but a lame, hardly known knockoff compared to the real Ryu. As you can see, he even has a similar name. Only difference is the last letter.Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Here's a breakdown

Power: Ryo, his fighting style (Karate) rely's on real powerful hard hitting blows. Vega doesn't have that kind of power, since he's fighting priciple does not call for it nor does he need it.

Speed: No, question vega by far, ryo will only be abile to get a clear hit if either vega lets him or vega makes a mistake.

Technique: Well, to be fair they each have different style's so i can't treally compare them. But, it's safe to say they are both skilled.

Vega has home team advantage in this match, witht he cage as the fighting arena. Vega, can easily scale up the cage to evade all of ryo
s move's except his projectiles. Vega lacks power but, maes up for it with his weapon. He can inflicting more damage with less effort and less time, combined with his speed he can easily retreat afterwards or wait outryo until he gets sloppy or slugish after injuring him.

Upclose: Vega is faster and has great h2h skills, do not be fooled. but, he's smart and I doubt he will attack up close when he can dive bomb constanly and retreat just as fast. also, he has a Weapon, I can't place enough emphasis on this. With his claw, ryo will not be able to block his hand strikes. His only hope is to dodge or disarm him but, with vega's speed that's going to be Hard. Vega likes to tease and torture his opponents, this gives him a psychological edge. He can bait ryo into performing a reckless sho' ken just to get him in the air so he can izuna drop him (Which would split his skull) or Claw his heart. Pretty much. Seems like people were forgetting this was a CAGE MATCH. & Vega's cheatin' @ss is king o' the cage

Sam Z
Oh Ryo! LOL

TricksterPriest
Hey Brain, you forgot me. I called this fight for Vega before anyone else. Even Terry, Kyo and a few others would be hard pressed to beat Vega in a cage. Iori would take the claw to the chest, hold it there, and then rip Vega's face apart. Kyo would go down unless he could corner Vega. I think Terry could overpower him.

brainchild81
Sorry 'bout that. You did pick the winner 1st. EA posted that long @ss explaination that I was glad to avoid having to type myself. I agree on the Iori part but I think Kyo & Terry would have to corner him somehow to win it. The cage factor gives the cheating psycho an advantage over most people that will be hard to overcome. He practically lives there. Kyo & Terry'd whoop his @ss out on the street though.

Emperor Ashtar

as for the cage...i wasn't ignoring it actually. to me the main bulk of the fight's importance lies with the two people fighting, not so much in the envirnoment.

I have to disagree here and post a long explanation as to why. Enviorment is very important in a fight, depending on where your fighting it can effect your move set. I'll use southern gung fu as an example, un like it's northern counter part. Southern gung fu systems are designed to have mostlyy punches, limited footwork, and short movements. The reason being is because southern china is highly populated. So, most street fights could take place in crowded area's where it's hard to move, you can't use your feet, and there isn't much space. This is how enviorment can effect battles, and in this match we have the cage.

Vega is said to be one of the best cage fighters in spain. In a limited space he can use his agility to blitz ryo and wait him out where ryo cannot hit him. Vega is good at climbing and can use the gate to by time for planning an attack. He has the advantage in offense and can retreat to the top of the cage for defense. If ryo starts is gouged and starts bleeding prefusly. Vega can just climb the cage and wait for him to lose his strength before attacking. So, you see sado, enviorment is important.

when its all said and done,i guess opinions is all that matter doesn't it? provided its reasonable. i have reasons to believe that since Ryo is not new to the armed warriors who are agile and fast, and that he has projectiles and bone rattling attacks, and even a really fast instant KO/kill move move, a super fast projectile and a chain attack super that moves like a blur gives Ryo an edge that can prove to be the decisive factor.

later dude.
~Sado

But ryo's range is limited, with the exception of his projectiles. Also, experience in weapons doesn't mean he can beat vega who excells with his weapon. Weapons in the world of street fighter are very common, I assume anyone who street fights often wil be familiar with vega. Also, vega is actively street fights because he loves it, I don't think I've heard ryo street fighting as often.

Sado22
agreed. however, i didn't say it is NOt important. now think about this:
-haohshikoken is suppossed to be very large and very fast. and what's more he does it by just standing there.
-ichigekihisastsu, ryo's strongest move, again requires him to only stand there and what's more not only is it really fast, but also very easy to pull off.
-zanretsuzan, also requires him to just stand there. and what's more it serves as not only a normal attack but also an anti-air, a low-mid counter as well as a standing counter.
as for ko-ken and ko-ho he doesn't require too much time to execute them. also, aside from hienshippukyaku and that jumping karate chop move, ryo actually doesn't even need to move around so much. the bulk of his strongest moves have him just stand there.
that is why i think the envirnoment won't be too much of a big deal for ryo since he doesn't actually require to move around. and what's more the moves that HE WILL need to put out Vega are not "cramped" in this envirnoment and in fact serve him perfectly well.

agreed. but i still don't see Vega winning and i told you above why i strongly believe so.

later dude.
~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
agreed. however, i didn't say it is NOt important. now think about this:
-haohshikoken is suppossed to be very large and very fast. and what's more he does it by just standing there.

The amount of time needed to charge up that particular attack will effect Ryo's gaurd. Also, throwing out random haoshiokens will take it's toll on his stamina.

-ichigekihisastsu, ryo's strongest move, again requires him to only stand there and what's more not only is it really fast, but also very easy to pull off.

That attack doesn't really have a fast start up like you said but, it does have a long finisher which vega can use to his advantage. If ryo misses he'll just get cut into pieces, and ryo wouldn't want to exert himself so much agianst a guy that uses fatigue to his advantage.

-zanretsuzan, also requires him to just stand there. and what's more it serves as not only a normal attack but also an anti-air, a low-mid counter as well as a standing counter.

This move is quick but, its extremely close range. Vega uses his claws to poke his opponents from a far distance. He'll never let ryo get in too close, and if he does he can just climb the cage to rethink his strategy.

as for ko-ken and ko-ho he doesn't require too much time to execute them. also, aside from hienshippukyaku and that jumping karate chop move, ryo actually doesn't even need to move around so much. the bulk of his strongest moves have him just stand there.

This is his disadvantage, ryo is not a fast character or mobile either and his moves have wide over exerting strikes. Someone with vega's speed and agility can simply gouge him after each move. Blood loss combined with the fact that ryo's move are very straining will cause him to pass out from fatigue or make a mistake somewhere. There is no solid way for ryo to get a legitamate hit on vega unless he waits him out. Ryo, lacks powerful anti-airs, and against an aerial fighter like vega he's in a major disadvantage.

that is why i think the envirnoment won't be too much of a big deal for ryo since he doesn't actually require to move around. and what's more the moves that HE WILL need to put out Vega are not "cramped" in this envirnoment and in fact serve him perfectly well.

Not really, sado. all the moves you named will give vega an advantage,as I already explained before. standinmg still will get you killed against vega. Not to mention, Ryo lacks real powerful anti-airs.Throwing out random moves is what vega wants. Ryo's moves are very exerting, since there meant to be powerful solid strikes backed up by rooted stances (Horse stance). That won't help agains't an opponent who will play keep away and loves indirect fighting. The momentum vega gets during a barcelona drop plus his leg power make that particular attack deadly. Vega waits to the last minute before he strikes, a recklesss sho-ken will get him inzuna'd.

Haoshishken, against aguy who can fly from wall to wall is really good way to get you maxed out. Ryo, already doesn't excel in mobility, his moves demonstre that. So, he needs as much energy as he can retain in order to evade. He can't counter barcelno drop with a haoshikoken,since it's very deceptive and to fast. Also, while he's chargeing up said attack, his movement is limited more so than it already is. Vega, is great at aerial combat, if he misses or miscalculates he's dead.

Sado22
^^agreed.

~Sado

Remulous
Ryo is garbage as hell.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
Ryo is garbage as hell.

LOL, true

Sado22
not true. Ryo is very cool. i only agree with your analysis cuz its reasonable. doesn't mean i think Ryo will lose, in fact i STILL think Ryo will beat Vega.

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
not true. Ryo is very cool. i only agree with your analysis cuz its reasonable. doesn't mean i think Ryo will lose, in fact i STILL think Ryo will beat Vega.

~Sado
Ryo is a pretty lame character, that's even worst because snk can't give him a decent plot.

Sado22
Ryo could use a bit more attention IMO. of course, being the jackass that falcoon is he makes Ryo look strong against Terry by having him smack Terry around in the opeining of MI2 (KoF 2006). that was bull. everyother character was going even but nooooooooooo....he has to make Ryo look stronger. wtf? and Ryo is not even half as popular as Terry. they're making things go from bad to worse with some of the plot "twists".

~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Ryo could use a bit more attention IMO. of course, being the jackass that falcoon is he makes Ryo look strong against Terry by having him smack Terry around in the opeining of MI2 (KoF 2006). that was bull. everyother character was going even but nooooooooooo....he has to make Ryo look stronger. wtf? and Ryo is not even half as popular as Terry. they're making things go from bad to worse with some of the plot "twists".

~Sado

Smack ryo around, they both hit each other once. Falcoon actually boguht kof back to south town, I should think him. Versus playmore which is busy reinventing the orochi arc, sigh.

Sado22
not really. i know the intro by heart (cuz i was that pissed!):
terry punches Ryo with a hard straigth punch. Ryo staggers and is visibly groggy. Terry taunts him with "come on" and gets in stance. Ryos spits and comes punches Terry with a straight of his own, which crushes Terry's guard. he does a few kicks and does a high side kick that nicks terry forehead and makes him bleed (and knocks off his cap). Ryo attacks more with punches and chops, which terry ducks and dodges. then he does a spinkick which hits Terry (or Terry blocks couldn't tell thanks to the stupid camera angle) and then Ryo does ko-ho which smacks Terry all the way to the lamp post which bends on impact. Terry sinks to his hands and feet, coughing blood. looks up, obviously a little ticked, and rolls to avoid hien-shippukyaku. Ryo falls in his stance. Terry gets in his stance.

Ryo was on the offensive all the time with Terry doing the blocking and dodging....not to mention getting his ass smacked across the screen. how is that NOT making them look even?

**** falcoon.

~Sado

brainchild81
Ryo is garbage as hell. dittoOriginally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Ryo is a pretty lame character, that's even worst because snk can't give him a decent plot. dittoOriginally posted by Sado22
**** falcoon.
ditto

olympian
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Ryo is a pretty lame character, that's even worst because snk can't give him a decent plot.
Hes already got it early on, unlike Ryu. Talking about a character that doesnt move forward.

And Sado, dont be pissed. It was cleary the sun.

Sado22
agreed. Ryo actually has a backstory (that makes sense) at least in his own series. AoF1, he's looking for his sister. AoF2, he's there for vengeance. AoF3, though not central, he's helping out a friend, robert. he actually has personality and character and more to him than Ryu. that i will say.

laughing out loud
must be...or maybe the moon...or the bad camera angles...or maybe Falcoon is a jackass. it could be any of these, right?

~Sado
P.S. always nice to see you tear Capcom fans a new one. *hats off*

brainchild81
Hes already got it early on, unlike Ryu. Talking about a character that doesnt move forward.
He already "had it"? Yeah, he had it until they realized that ALL of SNKs heroes are better and more original than he is & that he sux more than getting shot @. He got it during the "let's try to make $$ by being like Capcom insted of being original like we will in the future" days. Ryu's a star. He don't really need to move forward much. (I'd like to see others more in the spotlight though) Ryo's a has been & he only seems to shine a lil' bit when there's nobody established around(I think the gai might have won that anyway) or when he's not looking useless against Mignon Bert(Ryo had veeeeeeeery little screentime in those MI books and none in the MI anime) or when Terry's got mercy for him and sun in his eyessmile

agreed. Ryo actually has a backstory (that makes sense) at least in his own series. AoF1, he's looking for his sister. AoF2, he's there for vengeance. AoF3, though not central, he's helping out a friend, robert. he actually has personality and character and more to him than Ryu. that i will say.Ryu's character is a crazy guy obsessed w/fighting & There's not too many people that care about Ryo's backstory. When's the next AOF coming out?laughing I'd be more like Ryo 'cause he has King. Although it is weird that he never got her pregnant. I'm beginning to think he doesn't want Robert to get w/his sister because he wants him all to himself. smile

Emperor Ashtar

And Sado, dont be pissed. It was cleary the sun.

That's because ryu dedicates himself only to fighting and ascetics. Of course his plot will be limited but, at the end of the day he's still better than ryo,lol.

Even though he's not the main character anymore.

Sado22
take it easy greenbelter. "watch your stop you might fall trying to do what i do..."
laughing

ryu's story is lame. lets face it. it has no sense to it. i walk around trying to be the best i can be.
at least Ryo has a reason. and it makes sense too.

as for king, she'll eventually give Ryo pussy since its obvious that the heir of kyokogen will be their child. till then hold on.

~Sado

Remulous
Ryo actually has a backstory (that makes sense) at least in his own series. AoF1, he's looking for his sister. AoF2, he's there for vengeance. AoF3, though not central, he's helping out a friend, robert. he actually has personality and character and more to him than Ryu. that i will say.

Your joking right? That lame, bogus ass story, it's so damn boring that even SNK decided to leave it alone. He's all ways been old boring dumb ass Ryo. Ryu has been through stuff, he's fought the darkness with in, he's won fights and lost them, he's been the good guy and bad guy. Ryu may not seem deep on the outside but his story is deep and makes sence. Ryo has done nothing but try and bring glory to his dojo, that's it.

brainchild81
Kyukogen is the strongest even though I haven't won anything in over a decade w/it. Gotta keep the school open and have an heir. I suck. I train hard like Ryo, but try to have kids & get laid like Ken but I'm not half as cool as he is & King doesn't really like me. Probably because I suck
----Ryo Sakazaki

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu's plot deals with is internal strife and conflict won undertakes when conquering himself. While it may not have substance, and ryu isn't the main character anymore. It shows his unfaltering resolve, and lacks romantics like most fighting game plots with BS secret destinies. He's still cooler than ryo.

olympian
agreed. Ryo actually has a backstory (that makes sense) at least in his own series. AoF1, he's looking for his sister. AoF2, he's there for vengeance. AoF3, though not central, he's helping out a friend, robert. he actually has personality and character and more to him than Ryu. that i will say.

laughing out loud
must be...or maybe the moon...or the bad camera angles...or maybe Falcoon is a jackass. it could be any of these, right?

~Sado
P.S. always nice to see you tear Capcom fans a new one. *hats off*
It has to be either the Sun or the Moon. Note: Terry touched his hat after being hit. He was cleary thinking how the ligth made him NOT see the punch he got!

Your joking right? That lame, bogus ass story, it's so damn boring that even SNK decided to leave it alone. He's all ways been old boring dumb ass Ryo. Ryu has been through stuff, he's fought the darkness with in, he's won fights and lost them, he's been the good guy and bad guy. Ryu may not seem deep on the outside but his story is deep and makes sence. Ryo has done nothing but try and bring glory to his dojo, that's it.

Your joking rigth?

It was so lame that its the first part of the whole "King of Figthers" universe story. Without it you would get nada.

So, so lame that Terry`s story started actually there and its own its a sequel. Thats why your playing KOF today. Because of these lame storylines that put Ryu`s SF story to shame.

Wich isent saying much: I KNOW. Considering he barely ever had one..

Ryu's plot deals with is internal strife and conflict won undertakes when conquering himself. While it may not have substance, and ryu isn't the main character anymore. It shows his unfaltering resolve, and lacks romantics like most fighting game plots with BS secret destinies. He's still cooler than ryo.

So, no storyline of worth then? Ok.

Mr Karate Ryo is far cooler than either.

Originally posted by brainchild81
Kyukogen is the strongest even though I haven't won anything in over a decade w/it. Gotta keep the school open and have an heir. I suck. I train hard like Ryo, but try to have kids & get laid like Ken but I'm not half as cool as he is & King doesn't really like me. Probably because I suck
----Ryo Sakazaki

You got me tears off of that. If i feel that way, how will fans of a natural gifted slacker like Kyo will feel? A man that spent most of his entire life in high school, and its now outshined, thinking about when he was the main star, and when he relied on his flames to win witchever.

Damn, Brain. Your evil mad have a heart!

Sado22
man this thing is still going on? holy shit.

Ryu's story sucks. it always did and always will. its full of cliches and boring crap that no one older than 9 really cares too much about.
think about it:

internal struggle: hmmm seen that like a billion times before. watch almost any anime and it has the bull about the hero with some darkness in him and how he has to face up to it. its boring as hell and cliched.

the one who wants to be stronger: hmmmm seen it before again. again, read any manga or watch any anime and its all over it. protagonist has a couple of fights, realizes he sucks ass, decides that he has to get stronger. B-o-r-i-n-g. c-l-i-c-h-e-d.

what else? oh that's right he doesn't have anything else to him, cuz remember, he doesn't rreally care about other people. al he cares about is the fight....and how to time himself perfectly so that he happens to be walking into the sunset.

its boring. its sad. its ryu.

~Sado
P.S. not to mention taking his pictures and giving it to little girls. what a pervert.

P-Geyser
It was so lame that its the first part of the whole "King of Figthers" universe story. Without it you would get nada.

So, so lame that Terry`s story started actually there and its own its a sequel. Thats why your playing KOF today. Because of these lame storylines that put Ryu`s SF story to shame.

Actually in Reality Terry's story came first. Fatal Fury debuted in 91 and Aof debuted in 92.

olympian
That doesnt change the fact that canonwise his story starts on AOF1, since it took place 15 years before when Jeff Bogart was still alive.

Think of it as " what came before "

And Ryu is cliched yes. But thats no excuse for taking pictures and giving it up to little girls. . . just no!

P-Geyser
I understand about being canonwise but I am talking reality wise. As I said Ryo is cool but Terry is the only SNK character that gets robbed the worst since he was there first.

As well SNK screwed up on the timelines since in KOF, Ryo is suppose to be the same age as Terry though in the FF/AOF universe, he is much older.

Emperor Ashtar
Ryu's story is cliche,lol? How many fighting game protagonist had the same plot before ryu? How many anime characters had the same plot before, ryu? And where's ryo's plot now? LOL.

Giving pictures to little girls Versus someone who wants to get in a little girls pants :Cough: Robert & Yuri:Cough: and a guy who likes a girl who dresses like man, :Cough: Ryo & King:Cough:

Sado22
the point was at least Ryo's plot makes SENSE.
also Kazuya was the first to be there as the anti-hero and internal struggler. then came Iori, next year, who also has the whole internal struggle thing going. so no....ryu isn't the first as you people claim.
funny how ryu always gets credit for being the first in practically anything. i mean people actually think that SF invented the supers when it was actually AoF. haohshikoken is rip off of shinkuuhadouken. my ass.

Ryo's plot is same as Terry's plot, and does that mean Terry sucks now. what was the last FF that came out? does that mean Terry sucks now? to quote Terry:
"Hey! Get serious!"
KoF has practically taken over for good, so to speak. even though MoTW was one of the best SNK games ever (getting better reviews than SF3), they still haven't bothered with it.

you obviously know i was kidding, right. laughing
though i still think it was kinda sick. capcom has a thing for pedophilia and twisted love lives.
You have Poison and Cody
you have 14 year old patricia having the hots for Alex
you have Oro thinking that Ibuki was after him.
what the hell? its sick.

oh and Yuri isn't a little girl, nor is she too much younger than Robert. the lesser the clothes on your girlfriend/fianse, the more you tend to like her. that is nothing wrong there since they are lovers, nor are they too far spaced in age. so no, you're wrong.

as for King, well she is hot. and just cuz a woman dresses in pants, doesn't make her a man. welcome to the 21st century. you never seen a woman in a business suit? does that mean they are men?
besides, boycuts can be pretty hot on a girl if they suit her. they suit king just fine and she looks hot. besides she has the best ass in KoF chicks. Ryo's got some taste.
AT LEAST its better than being a training eunuch. even when Ryu gets paired up with someone, its either Ken (a real ****** in the alpha series, though i really like ken, he just looks like a *** in the alpha series) or with Chunli, a woman who has more muscles on her leg than jean claude vandam....those muscles and then she wears pantyhose on top of it. THAT is sick, my friend. totally sick.
so at the end of the day, at least Ryo's getting pussy, while ryu is spending his freetime with another sexually deprived hermit who lives with animals and dressed in rags...oh wait, so is ryu.
Ryu needs a life...like right now. so does akuma and oro. maybe they can have like one life, and split it evenly between each other. laughing

later, emperor.
~Sado
P.S. this is no beef, dude, i'm messing around as much as you are.

Emperor Ashtar
the point was at least Ryo's plot makes SENSE.
also Kazuya was the first to be there as the anti-hero and internal struggler.

Kazuya's story had nothing to do with internal struggle, He wanted Revenge on his father and made a deal with the devil to gain it. What does that have to do with internal struggle, counqering one self, and finding the meaning of the fight?

then came Iori, next year, who also has the whole internal struggle thing going. so no....ryu isn't the first as you people claim.

Ryu first appeared on the scene in 1987, dude. Iori has nothing to do with internal struggle, his main plot is his stupid destiny and rivalary with kyo.

funny how ryu always gets credit for being the first in practically anything. i mean people actually think that SF invented the supers when it was actually AoF. haohshikoken is rip off of shinkuuhadouken. my ass.

AOF never invented supers, infact people did not start saying supers until super turbo came out. Haoshishoken was a special that was made into a super move later on. The Super combo system was created by Capcom, the only thing they borrowed for snk was the bar regulated attacks. Super combo and spirit bar are not the same, Spirit bar regulates all special moves. Super bar regulates supers which give you invincible frames and is one huge attack, tell me, which model does snk use now? Oh, and street fighter created special moves I.E. hadouken, shoryuken since street fighter 1.

Ryo's plot is same as Terry's plot, and does that mean Terry sucks now. what was the last FF that came out? does that mean Terry sucks now? to quote Terry:

Fatal fury mark of the wolves came out in 2004, compare thatto the last art of fighting.

KoF has practically taken over for good, so to speak. even though MoTW was one of the best SNK games ever (getting better reviews than SF3), they still haven't bothered with it.

Mark of garou came out in 2004, while street fighter 3 came out in 1999 so I'm not surprised, and garou stole sf3 engine, just like aof 2 and FF2 stole street fighter 2 engine. Last I checked sf3 is played in evo what about garou?

you obviously know i was kidding, right. laughing
though i still think it was kinda sick. capcom has a thing for pedophilia and twisted love lives.
You have Poison and Cody
you have 14 year old patricia having the hots for Alex
you have Oro thinking that Ibuki was after him.
what the hell? its sick.
-Cody had a girlfriend, jessica.
-How old is alex?
-So, oro's a pervert, it's not like yuri and robert who try to form a relationship.

oh and Yuri isn't a little girl, nor is she too much younger than Robert. the lesser the clothes on your girlfriend/fianse, the more you tend to like her. that is nothing wrong there since they are lovers, nor are they too far spaced in age. so no, you're wrong.
How old is yuri, sounds like crap to me.

as for King, well she is hot. and just cuz a woman dresses in pants, doesn't make her a man. welcome to the 21st century. you never seen a woman in a business suit? does that mean they are men?
besides, boycuts can be pretty hot on a girl if they suit her. they suit king just fine and she looks hot. besides she has the best ass in KoF chicks. Ryo's got some taste.

Right, A chick dressing like a man, he sure has taste,lol

AT LEAST its better than being a training eunuch. even when Ryu gets paired up with someone, its either Ken (a real ****** in the alpha series, though i really like ken, he just looks like a *** in the alpha series)

Ken is a married man with a kid, and ryu follows ascetics big deal.

or with Chunli, a woman who has more muscles on her leg than jean claude vandam....those muscles and then she wears pantyhose on top of it. THAT is sick, my friend. totally sick.

So, pairing up with a woman who acts like a girl and a woman who can't decide if she's a man is cool,lol. And chun-li is freaking hot.

so at the end of the day, at least Ryo's getting pussy, while ryu is spending his freetime with another sexually deprived hermit who lives with animals and dressed in rags...oh wait, so is ryu.
Because if ryu had a girlfriend, it would ruin his character. He has a solid resolve and isn't distracted that's why he's strong versus ryo who likes his chicks manly,lol.

Ryu needs a life...like right now. so does akuma and oro. maybe they can have like one life, and split it evenly between each other. laughing

later, emperor.

LOL, because he doesn't hang around his dojo picking up man chicks that sound like boys and look like ellen. Plus his best friend is a pedophile,lol.

Sado22
revenage AND teh fact that he has devil in him. not to mention how they further developed that into an tragic hero element by making hims struggle between angel and devil. he tried to conquer himself, however, kazuya failed to, hence his legacy passed on to his son, Jin, who now is on the same footsteps as his father, but is somewhat more successful at it due to having jun as a mother who was capable of guiding him. Kazuya didnt. so there you....internal struggle.

i know...dah. but you and i are not talking about who came first. we're talking about the internal struggle. Iori too has an internal struggle. his destiny always has him fighitng WITH kyo instead of against him. also he has the blood line problem, and when that wasn't enough he fought against it, revolted against it, and:
-suppressed his purple flames to get red ones to defeat Geonitz
-suppressed his orochi self and attacked Orochi.
again...internal struggle.

IMO you are missing the point. denial? i don't know.
the haohshikoken requires your stamina bar to be full right? similar to how you need to have a "super gauge" to do a shitkuuhadouken (i hate that special hence the distortion of the name. denjin is so much cooler). super combo was also NOT created by Capcom. Terry was doing the powergeyser, and kim was doing his phoenix thingy, in FF2 (1992) and SSF2 came at least 2 years later in 1994. so no, they didn't invent it. SNK did. as for specials, i already told you that i know that and that I was getting mixed up between specials and supers, which was my bad.

1999 actually. AoF3 came out in 1996.

again....1999.

but Poisin is a new half and Capcom did come up with the story of how "IT" framed Cody cuz cody didn't love "it". and please, no story is sicker and more twiste than Poisin. we are in agreement right?

since he was in the US army and came back after a few years of service, he is at least older than 18...probably in his 20's. so yeah, its pretty sick. not to mention how freaking HUGE he is and how patricia is just 14.

but like i said, Yuri is NOT a little girl.

last i checked, she is one year younger than Ryo. she just acts stupid and that is why people think she's a kid. she as old as Terry Bogard in KoF: 24 (terry's perpetual age). Ryo is 25.

again....business suits, remember? doesnt mean she IS a man. plus she has a body of a regular woman (with a perfect ass if i might add). AND she's french. oh and not to mention she DOES where regular clothes and there are pictures of Ryo and King in the beach.
so yeah he's got taste.

i was joking. though ken does look like a queer in the alpha series.

chunli has a good face, given. she has a nice bust, given too. she looks great in the alpha series, given again. BUT she has the legs of a man. all those muscles and bulging inner thighs... sick
King is a woman who knows that she is. also she doesn't ACT like a man, lets be clear there. she has been seen in bikinis, evening gowns, hot pants and even tank tops and skirts. also she was practically the chick everyone was flocking in one of the parties of KoF (cover poster and flier of KoF98). so no...not a she-male.
also talk about proportions:
chunli has the legs of a man. admit it.
king is pretty femine in appearance with not one body park looking like a man. face it, King isn't a cross between a lucy liu and jean claude vandam like Chunli.

getting pussy won't make him weak or unfocused. if that were the case Ken won't be schooling him those two times that he did. plus, didn't gouken have a daughter? so does that mean that gouken wasn't focused. ryu's got a bogus life and a freakin joke of a goal.
also Ryo fell in love with King when he stripped her with the haohshikoken...so he was very much attracted to king for being a woman....though king wasn't too happy laughing

again:
-robert aint a pedophile
-Ryo doesn't just remain in the dojo like 24/7 and actually has a social life, attending parties, drinking, going to bars etc.
-king isn't a man
-king doesn't act like a man

compare that to:

-hangs around with a one-armed freak, who thinks little girls are after him. oh and who also has spent like 150 yeras of his life with animals alone.
-hangs around another sexually deprived loser
-his best friend is a pretty boy *** who has longer hair than his wife
-got a girl who gave him a headband cuz she loved...but that got changed to his faggoty best friend giving it to him.
-hasn't gotten laid at 33+
-only gets paired up with the "strongest she-male in the world"
-thinks pussy will hit him cooties

Later emperor
~Sado
P.S. this is so much fun, dudesmile

Emperor Ashtar
revenage AND teh fact that he has devil in him. not to mention how they further developed that into an tragic hero element by making hims struggle between angel and devil. he tried to conquer himself, however, kazuya failed to, hence his legacy passed on to his son, Jin, who now is on the same footsteps as his father, but is somewhat more successful at it due to having jun as a mother who was capable of guiding him. Kazuya didnt. so there you....internal struggle.

Again, how is that like ryu, he never took up figting for revenge.Ryu's entire drive is based on zen philosphy, kazuya's isn't at all. Never mind that he came out before kazuya your ignoring that fact as well, so, how is ryu cliche?

i know...dah. but you and i are not talking about who came first. we're talking about the internal struggle. Iori too has an internal struggle. his destiny always has him fighitng WITH kyo instead of against him. also he has the blood line problem, and when that wasn't enough he fought against it, revolted against it, and:
-suppressed his purple flames to get red ones to defeat Geonitz
-suppressed his orochi self and attacked Orochi.
again...internal struggle.

No, were not talking about internal struggle, it seems your forgetful. You claimed ryu was cliche. I asked how and named points in his plot, internal struggle was just one point which you decided to focus on and associate. I listed more than one.

IMO you are missing the point. denial? i don't know.
the haohshikoken requires your stamina bar to be full right? similar to how you need to have a "super gauge" to do a shitkuuhadouken (i hate that special hence the distortion of the name. denjin is so much cooler). super combo was also NOT created by Capcom. Terry was doing the powergeyser, and kim was doing his phoenix thingy, in FF2 (1992) and SSF2 came at least 2 years later in 1994. so no, they didn't invent it. SNK did. as for specials, i already told you that i know that and that I was getting mixed up between specials and supers, which was my bad.

Fatal Fury never had super combo's, friend. They only have one similarity, they both have bars, after that capcoms model is completely different. And tell me which model does SNK use now?

1999 actually. AoF3 came out in 1996..

You sure, I'm pretty sure it came out 2004.

but Poisin is a new half and Capcom did come up with the story of how "IT" framed Cody cuz cody didn't love "it". and please, no story is sicker and more twiste than Poisin. we are in agreement right?

Are you honestly quoting final fight street wise, a game that does even try to folow the canon? Cody went to jail because he loved to fight, and poison became a girl because of capcom of america.

since he was in the US army and came back after a few years of service, he is at least older than 18...probably in his 20's. so yeah, its pretty sick. not to mention how freaking HUGE he is and how patricia is just 14.

So, lots of girls have feelings for older men, they aren't in a relationship.

but like i said, Yuri is NOT a little girl.

She looks like one, acts like one, so, she is one.

last i checked, she is one year younger than Ryo. she just acts stupid and that is why people think she's a kid. she as old as Terry Bogard in KoF: 24 (terry's perpetual age). Ryo is 25.

Can you verify that with a source, I'm pretty sure she is a kid.

again....business suits, remember? doesnt mean she IS a man. plus she has a body of a regular woman (with a perfect ass if i might add). AND she's french. oh and not to mention she DOES where regular clothes and there are pictures of Ryo and King in the beach.
so yeah he's got taste.

A girl who likes to cross dress, sounds like a boy, and looks like ellen, lol.

chunli has a good face, given. she has a nice bust, given too. she looks great in the alpha series, given again. BUT she has the legs of a man. all those muscles and bulging inner thighs... sick

She has nice thick thigh's, huge knockers, great face, and a donkey the size of planets. Chun li >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>King.

King is a woman who knows that she is. also she doesn't ACT like a man, lets be clear there. she has been seen in bikinis, evening gowns, hot pants and even tank tops and skirts.

But has a short cut, sounds like a little boy, and dresses like a man.

also she was practically the chick everyone was flocking in one of the parties of KoF (cover poster and flier of KoF98). so no...not a she-male.
also talk about proportions:

Well, I'm not surprised, the kof cast are weirdos except terry.

chunli has the legs of a man. admit it.

Men aren't that curby, and king IS a man, admitt it.

king is pretty femine in appearance with not one body park looking like a man. face it, King isn't a cross between a lucy liu and jean claude vandam like Chunli.

Versus looking like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/Ellen_DeGeneres_%282004%29.jpg

getting pussy won't make him weak or unfocused. if that were the case Ken won't be schooling him those two times that he did. plus, didn't gouken have a daughter? so does that mean that gouken wasn't focused.

Ken beat ryu the first time because he wasn't focused, and the second time was because ken really wanted it bad. Ryu, is still superior to him and beat him twice during sf3. Also, goukens daughter is retconed and even if he wasn't, gouken is dead versus gouki who follows ascetic.

ryu's got a bogus life and a freakin joke of a goal.

Because he see's more to life then woman, he's not a shallow person. I admire him for that..

also Ryo fell in love with King when he stripped her with the haohshikoken...so he was very much attracted to king for being a woman....though king wasn't too happy laughing

Of course, he had to be sure it was a woman, not that he mind if he wasn't.

again:
-robert aint a pedophile

Yeah, he is, or has a complex.

-Ryo doesn't just remain in the dojo like 24/7 and actually has a social life, attending parties, drinking, going to bars etc.

LOl, so, he still sucks, and drinking, having a social life, and screwing girls doesn't make you a man or in ryo's case a good character.

-king isn't a man
-king doesn't act like a man
She looks like one, sounds like a little boy, she is one.

-hangs around with a one-armed freak, who thinks little girls are after him. oh and who also has spent like 150 yeras of his life with animals alone.

Ryu doesn't hang out with oro, he called him a freak.

-hangs around another sexually deprived loser

Not having sex doesn't make you a loser.

-his best friend is a pretty boy *** who has longer hair than his wife
no, he doesn't, his hair is shorter.

-got a girl who gave him a headband cuz she loved...but that got changed to his faggoty best friend giving it to him.

-hasn't gotten laid at 33+

Being pious and abstetent doesn't make you gay.

-only gets paired up with the "strongest she-male in the world"

Versus ellen degenere,lol

-thinks pussy will hit him cooties

No, his life just doesn't revolve around sexcapades.

Sado22
Okay first of all emperor
laughing laughing at that picture laughing laughing
bwhahahahaah. good one.

i'll reply later though since i have a class in 3 minutes.....
I'll be back.

~Sado

P.S. i'm still laughing at the pic laughing

Sado22
dude we are talking about THE internal struggle thing that you mentioned that according to you is the first one in fighting games and I'm telling you that it isn't. the whole internal struggle thing came into picture DURING ALPHA SERIES. it was during this time that we finally find out thaT Ryu cheapshotted Sagat. we find out about the dark hadou and we find out what happened between bison and Ryu. up till SSF2 turbo, all we knew about Ryu was that he is a sexually deprived loser who walks, as the only guy who actually believes he is the true warrior. THAT is what i was saying.
Kazuya's T1 and T2 stories are of internal struggle. in fact Kazuya was the first hero have one. so it didn't start with Ryu as you were claiming. we clear?

no, my friend, it is YOU who is forgetful. our whole argument started cuz you were claiming ryu to be the first of his kind when it came to internal struggle....and i'm correcting you.
as for his plot, all i said was that it makes no sensem IMO and is too ridiculous. that is as far as his plot goes. why i brought it up was because, you were claiming that RYO didn't have a backstory (or that it sucked) and i was reminding you that at least Ryo's story makes sense. he is looking for his sister.
he is looking for revenge (and glory)
he is helping his friend.
makes sense.
Ryu:
-he is there looking for the meaning of fight. gets his ass kicked. not only does he get his ass kicked, he goes to extreme lows to win, and in the process misses the whole point of fighting by doing all that.
-he challenges his best friend for a match in SF2, trying to prove a point to Ken that he has to stays focused and not slack off. he loses himself (mostly considered canon now. and no Ryu didn't take a dive)
-enters again to test himself....actually accomplishes something this time by losing to someone who IS strong for a change.

what sense? what logic? it makes no sense

i said FATAL FURY2. i don't know which model....who?

nope, 1999. probably it came out in US later...or you were never too into it so never knew. i don't know. but it did come out in 1999 and i remmber playing it.

no not really. read his profile for one of the Final fights before street wise, i think FF revenge. its says it all there and its canon. Cody went to jail (the first time) cuz Poison framed him.

dude your taking the joke seriously. don't tell me some chicks dig older guys. i know a girl who thinks guys with pot bellies is really sexy....that doesn't stop it from being disturbing now does it?
also Oro isn't just old..........he is OOOOOOOOOOOOLD....and one armed...and a genuine freak. i doubt chicks dig that.

tell me where she acts like a man.
and unless you consider a 36 bust to be manly....sure.

give me a little while more

she does not sound like a guy.
doesn't really cross dress, since we've seen her in shorts, tanktops, bikinis, evening gowns and even low cut dresses. that is NOT crossdressing. she wears those clothes since its easier to move around in a man's clothes, not to mention how she has been forced to hide her identity as a woman on more than one occasion.

that's ur opinon and you're entitled to it. and now let me make something clear to you:
i said her face is nice.
i said her bust is good.
i said figure (waist above is perfectly fine)
i even said she's hot in SF alpha.
all i said was that her big leg muscles make me puke and make her look like a shemaile...which they do.
King has a nice bust, perfect ass, good hieght, french, beautiful face...though i do like brunetes more than i like blondes. but **** it...King>>>>chunli IMO.

better than a woman with legs like a man wearing pantyhose. that's sick. not to mention how king doesn't even sound like a man, nor does she look like one.

sure...i guess its everyday we see people not wanting to have sex for like forever, have one arm missing, wear anal beads around their neck, have sharp teeth, fiery hair (literally), wear undersized diapers/ thongs in battle, have half of their body blue and the other half red, extend their limbs, bend unnaturally, have girls with big leg muscles, go around destroying islands for the **** of it, not to mention tying themselves up with handcufs though they can take it off anyday.

sure if you admit if chunli is a shemale.

typical ryu excuses.
"oh i lost since i want to see my friend get pussy."
please.
as for the first time, yeah, he beat him cuz he wasn't focused. also Ryu beat him AFTER SF3...and only once. read that again. Ryu lost in SF3 to oro, came to US to fight him and won.
as for gouki gouken thing:
-i don't see your point.
-and isn't Ryu looking at Gouken as his rolemodel like his whole life. what's his problem with getting pussy. it makes no sense.
"i will follow in my master's footsteps, and came his advice with me for my whole life, and look at him as my role model...however i will still not get pussy. it has cooties."
laughing

roll eyes (sarcastic)
lots of things wrong with this comment. getting pussy is alright dude. it doesn't make you shallow. it makes you normal. it makes you a man.
not to mention that gouken, terry, ryo, ken, and practically all other fighters (who are actually better than Ryu IMO) still get pussy.

laughing out loud

we went over this

you'd be surprised. at least he has a life at the end of the day. ryu has no life...face it.
also i didn't say it makes you a man. i said it shows that you a life.

not getting laid till 40 does. what do you think 40 year old virgin is all about. keep that kinda ideals and in the next 10 years don't be surprised if you're the laughing stock of your neighbourhood. big grin

lets not get religion and all into this. and i seriously doubt Ryu is religious. he doesn't get pussy cuz he is a sexually deprived eunuch. period.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
okay so let me get this straight, wanting a woman means you're:
-unpious
-shallow
-have no personality
-a loser

Small wonder you like ryu so much.

later dude.
~Sado
P.S.
alucarddont take this fun away from me!alucard

olympian
Originally posted by P-Geyser
I understand about being canonwise but I am talking reality wise. As I said Ryo is cool but Terry is the only SNK character that gets robbed the worst since he was there first.

As well SNK screwed up on the timelines since in KOF, Ryo is suppose to be the same age as Terry though in the FF/AOF universe, he is much older.

And thats the reason why his story happened first and then Terry`s. Even if FF was released first.

Ryu's story is cliche,lol? How many fighting game protagonist had the same plot before ryu? How many anime characters had the same plot before, ryu? And where's ryo's plot now? LOL.

Giving pictures to little girls Versus someone who wants to get in a little girls pants :Cough: Robert & Yuri:Cough: and a guy who likes a girl who dresses like man, :Cough: Ryo & King:Cough:

What plot are we even talking about? He never had any. How is *not* cliched a figther just figthing for the sake of being better? When you ask plot, you ask Personality. Devolopment. Changes. Ryu doesnt have those.
Ryo at least did. Essential to the making of KOF. Thats more that you can ever say about SF`s main star devil

* looks above *

ohmygodsthepnwonage

All in fun.

And Yuri its a grownup woman in the AOF/FF timeline. Easily.

brainchild81
You got me tears off of that. If i feel that way, how will fans of a natural gifted slacker like Kyo will feel? A man that spent most of his entire life in high school, and its now outshined, thinking about when he was the main star, and when he relied on his flames to win witchever.

Damn, Brain. Your evil mad have a heart! I knew that you felt that way. All this time pretending Ryo didn't suck. The shame. No need for tears though. laughing I have no defense for the high school thing. Ya got me. Not like he's my fave KOF guy anyway. Entrance to KOF XI focused on Kyo, Iori, Ash, K'. He's still very important to KOF. Can't say the same for Ryo. Ryo was outshined over a decade ago. Kyo = Ryu's rival in the CVS crossovers. Did Ryo even have a rival? Who? Dan? laughing Let's say you're right about Kyo. Kyo relies on flames to win. & wins. Ryo relies on the strongest style to win. & loses every damn time. He's not even close to being important storywise any more. Originally posted by olympian
Thats why your playing KOF today. Because of these lame storylines that put Ryu`s SF story to shame.Damn right! That's why AOF is so much more popular than SF. Why Ryo's so much more popular than Ryu. That's why UDON makes those cool AOF comics. That's why I just bought that cool AOF the movie 10th aniversary special edition. That's why AOF has so many sequals right now.Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar

Ken is a married man with a kid
Bingo. Ken's the only one who we're sure is getting some. Ryo's been w/King for how long now. W/the intention of making an heir? Either his boys don't swim or he likes boys. King is probably to feminine for him laughing

P-Geyser
And thats the reason why his story happened first and then Terry`s. Even if FF was released first.

Youre saying the reason his story happened first was beacause of KOF? I need to do some checking on Ryo' background.

King is probably to feminine for him

Did you see that picture that EA showed?....I actually know people that make fun of King and call her Ellen Degenerous. That's a disgrace to King.

Emperor Ashtar
dude we are talking about THE internal struggle thing that you mentioned that according to you is the first one in fighting games and I'm telling you that it isn't.

Sado, please stop twisting my argument. I listed more reasons then just Internal Struggle for god sakes. Why are you nitpicking?

the whole internal struggle thing came into picture DURING ALPHA SERIES. it was during this time that we finally find out thaT Ryu cheapshotted Sagat.

Please, stop nitpicking and address my other reasons.

we find out about the dark hadou and we find out what happened between bison and Ryu. up till SSF2 turbo, all we knew about Ryu was that he is a sexually deprived loser who walks, as the only guy who actually believes he is the true warrior. THAT is what i was saying.
Kazuya's T1 and T2 stories are of internal struggle. in fact Kazuya was the first hero have one. so it didn't start with Ryu as you were claiming. we clear?

No, were not clear, I listed more resons than internal struggle, address them.

no, my friend, it is YOU who is forgetful. our whole argument started cuz you were claiming ryu to be the first of his kind when it came to internal struggle....and i'm correcting you.

No, sado your wrong as usual, I listed three reasons for god sakes. You just highlighted one of those reasons. Do you want me to quote myself as always to prove you wrong?

as for his plot, all i said was that it makes no sensem IMO and is too ridiculous. that is as far as his plot goes. why i brought it up was because, you were claiming that RYO didn't have a backstory (or that it sucked) and i was reminding you that at least Ryo's story makes sense.

Makes sense, tell me, AOF fighting took place in the late 70's yet, he's still somehow young please. Everyone knows ryo is a slot filler.

he is looking for his sister.
he is looking for revenge (and glory)
he is helping his friend.
makes sense.

Wow, how hypocritical, your calling ryu cliche. Do you know how many characters prior to ryo wanted revenge or wnated to help there friends? Kenshiro wanted revenge, goku wanted to help his friends, etc.

Ryu:
-he is there looking for the meaning of fight. gets his ass kicked. not only does he get his ass kicked, he goes to extreme lows to win, and in the process misses the whole point of fighting by doing all that.
What, why are you twisting the mans plot to prove a point? this is why I'm not to crazy about debating you. You tend to ignore stufff that is posted and have a short memory span. Ryu, by third strike has been in 10,000 battles. Sure he's lost to boss characters and high ranking fighters. But, that's a good thing. He doesn't have to be the HEro who never loses. And, what extreme low, he only did one cheap shot to sagat, after that he cleaned up his act.Nevermind he's a rookie when he did that. So, what extreme lows?

-he challenges his best friend for a match in SF2, trying to prove a point to Ken that he has to stays focused and not slack off. he loses himself (mostly considered canon now. and no Ryu didn't take a dive)

Dude, ryu only lost twice to ken, and the first time he wasn't even focused. Ken even remarked about ryu being different and that's why he beat him.

-enters again to test himself....actually accomplishes something this time by losing to someone who IS strong for a change.

For a change, most people who beat ryu (Not too many) are high ranking fighters I.E. Bison ken, oro. What are you talking about?

what sense? what logic? it makes no sense

It makes no sense, because you do not get it, versus a plot that has conflicting timelines :Cough: ryo:Cough:

i said FATAL FURY2. i don't know which model....who?

nope, 1999. probably it came out in US later...or you were never too into it so never knew. i don't know. but it did come out in 1999 and i remmber playing it.
Never too into it, mark of garou is the only fighting game I ever really went crazy for.

no not really. read his profile for one of the Final fights before street wise, i think FF revenge. its says it all there and its canon. Cody went to jail (the first time) cuz Poison framed him.

Get a source for that, because revenge was made by capcom of america as well.

dude your taking the joke seriously. don't tell me some chicks dig older guys. i know a girl who thinks guys with pot bellies is really sexy....that doesn't stop it from being disturbing now does it?
also Oro isn't just old..........he is OOOOOOOOOOOOLD....and one armed...and a genuine freak. i doubt chicks dig that.

What, who cares They aren't in a relationship Never mind that you brought capcoms sexuality in too question like you always do. First it was gouki's Anal Beads, then uriens Thong now this.. do you a thing for fictional characters sexuality?

tell me where she acts like a man.
and unless you consider a 36 bust to be manly....sure.
So, your denying she acts like a man. Hell in kof 2k she looks like terry with short hair and earings.

she does not sound like a guy.
doesn't really cross dress, since we've seen her in shorts, tanktops, bikinis, evening gowns and even low cut dresses. that is NOT crossdressing. she wears those clothes since its easier to move around in a man's clothes, not to mention how she has been forced to hide her identity as a woman on more than one occasion.

Please,saod, king sounds like a little boy, looks like a man, and acts like one. So, guess what she is one.

that's ur opinon and you're entitled to it. and now let me make something clear to you:
i said her face is nice.
i said her bust is good.
i said figure (waist above is perfectly fine)
i even said she's hot in SF alpha.
all i said was that her big leg muscles make me puke and make her look like a shemaile...which they do.
King has a nice bust, perfect ass, good hieght, french, beautiful face...though i do like brunetes more than i like blondes. but **** it...King>>>>chunli IMO.

Sorry, I'm not attracted to chicks that I have to double check on.

better than a woman with legs like a man wearing pantyhose. that's sick. not to mention how king doesn't even sound like a man, nor does she look like one.

Sure she doesn't, lol.

sure...i guess its everyday we see people not wanting to have sex for like forever, have one arm missing, wear anal beads around their neck, have sharp teeth, fiery hair (literally), wear undersized diapers/ thongs in battle, have half of their body blue and the other half red, extend their limbs, bend unnaturally, have girls with big leg muscles, go around destroying islands for the **** of it, not to mention tying themselves up with handcufs though they can take it off anyday.

Lol, versus

Kyo-Looks like an extra from a jackie chan movie
Andy-Anyone ever seen american ninja
Iori- Why does he dress like boy george and have his ankles tied?
King-Ellen I liked your movie "Mr.Wrong"
Mai- Fighting prostitute, better call her super ho
Yuri-A retard
Robert-Longer hair then his girl friend
Ryo-Looks like something from Surf ninjas
Ash-I don't have to say a thing, Brainchild can handle this.

sure if you admit if chunli is a shemale.

Versus king who is a male.

typical ryu excuses.
"oh i lost since i want to see my friend get pussy."

WTF, okay...

please.
as for the first time, yeah, he beat him cuz he wasn't focused. also Ryu beat him AFTER SF3...and only once. read that again. Ryu lost in SF3 to oro, came to US to fight him and won.
He beat him first in the sf3 tournament and then he traveled to america and beat him, you read it again.

[

Emperor Ashtar

as for gouki gouken thing:
-i don't see your point. -and isn't Ryu looking at Gouken as his rolemodel like his whole life. what's his problem with getting pussy. it makes no sense.
"i will follow in my master's footsteps, and came his advice with me for my whole life, and look at him as my role model...however i will still not get pussy. it has cooties."
laughing

Since you don't know anything about buddhist philosophy and how it pertains to eastern martial arts. I guess I have to explain, sex, substance, money, none of those things will help you get to spiritual salvation or sterngth. Only by sacrificing everything and focusing on the meditative way will you reach Nirvana and be free from the Cycle of rebirth. It's a process that takes a long time and alot of sacrifice But, does who follow ascetics and forge themselves will gain an iron will, spiritual strength, and freedom from substances. The reason why warriors follow zen is because it has great results in their military skills. A warriors will power is his inner power.

Also, love intrest in martial arts stories always suck. I can name so many times that writers try to involve love stories in a martial arts novel and it copmpletely derailed the plot by focusing more on their relationship.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
lots of things wrong with this comment. getting pussy is alright dude. it doesn't make you shallow. it makes you normal. it makes you a man.
not to mention that gouken, terry, ryo, ken, and practically all other fighters (who are actually better than Ryu IMO) still get pussy.

I never said it wasn't normal. Your the one ragging on ryu because he doesn't have a girlfirend and called him a loser, i simply said he focuses on other things besides sex and isn't shallow.. You seem to be hyper focused, sexual oriented mind? Also, why is terry on that list, who is his girl firend, blue mary, please that's just speculation their not even a couple. As for gouken, he's dead so screw him, ken is weaker then ryu (Official), and ryo just sucks ass.

laughing out loud

you'd be surprised. at least he has a life at the end of the day. ryu has no life...face it.
also i didn't say it makes you a man. i said it shows that you a life.

Your seriously telling me screwing a chick makes you mature,lol. Taking care of a family, having a job, being responsible, being able to reep waht you sow. That's what makes you a man, not screwing a chick. Anyone, can create a fake persona and lie their why into some chicks pants. I've seen some many guys do this. Yet, the very same guys won't even take responsiblilty for what comes out when there finsihed.

No, life, he has a life. His life is fighting He also like:
-Hiking
Camping
-He ahs a part time job as a karate instructor when he's in japan
-traveling

Versus ryo who never leaves southtown, has a relationship with a Supposed women but, is not Man enough to commit, oh and sucks.

not getting laid till 40 does. what do you think 40 year old virgin is all about. keep that kinda ideals and in the next 10 years don't be surprised if you're the laughing stock of your neighbourhood. big grin

LOL, please, 40 year virgin plays on stereotypes that virgins are boring people who are clueless about women and don't do anything. As if talking about sexcapades is the most amazing thing ever,lol. I always thought it was stupid for grown men to sit down and talk about how they had sex with a girl ( In depth), smiling like a bunch of idoits while they conversate about there penis inside a female, and what she did. Like I give a damn, I understand tallking about how hot a girl is but, shiy have some modesty.

lets not get religion and all into this. and i seriously doubt Ryu is religious. he doesn't get pussy cuz he is a sexually deprived eunuch. period.

Religion, plays a huge part in this, in fact ingrid says ryu becomes a monk in the future. I already elaborate don buddhsim and eastern martial arts.

roll eyes (sarcastic)
okay so let me get this straight, wanting a woman means you're:
-unpious
-shallow
-have no personality
-a loser

Small wonder you like ryu so much.

Or a monk, religous, are just not intrested.

Sado22
Sado:Ryo actually has a backstory (that makes sense) at least in his own series. AoF1, he's looking for his sister. AoF2, he's there for vengeance. AoF3, though not central, he's helping out a friend, robert. he actually has personality and character and more to him than Ryu. that i will say.
Emperor:Ryu's plot deals with is internal strife and conflict won undertakes when conquering himself. While it may not have substance, and ryu isn't the main character anymore. It shows his unfaltering resolve, and lacks romantics like most fighting game plots with BS secret destinies. He's still cooler than ryo.
and then
Sado:internal struggle: hmmm seen that like a billion times before. watch almost any anime and it has the bull about the hero with some darkness in him and how he has to face up to it. its boring as hell and cliched.
Emperor:Ryu's story is cliche,lol? How many fighting game protagonist had the same plot before ryu? How many anime characters had the same plot before, ryu? And where's ryo's plot now? LOL
so tell me: what's the main point here? it began with "internal struggle" and you blatantly claiming that it began with ryu. THAT is where i am correcting you.
by the way, all of this was a joke. i am messing around as much as you are when you claim that king is a man. i've been taking all of it as a damn joke and fun argument, i even laughed out loud at the picture yo sent. of course, you joke around, but when i do you start taking it seriously

i know about buddhism. that is my research topic for this semester. we don't know if ryu IS religious since capcom never states anything. as for ingrid, that shit was non canon from day one.

talk to me about videogames since this is what we're talking about.

I-WAS-JOKING-AROUND
just the same way you are when you rant against king.

i said wantin to screw chicks makes you normal. in fact it is U who was implying all that stuff about non-pious etc. talk about shifting the blame.

see you're joking here, aren't you? its all in good fun.

again:
J-O-K-E

or sexually deprived which i have been joking abotu since day one.

simple: KoF and FF/AoF are TWO SEPERATE TIME LINES

which hero wanted revenge in fighting games prior to Ryo? name one. oh yeah, and who wanted to rescue his sister? which hero wanted to help his friend out? Ken? Ryu? Kyo? Terry? no one. ryo was the first...just the way you claim ryu to be the first internal struggler....which is wrong and i proved it.

i'm not the one who is making a regular woman into a man for kicks and then going on calling the other guy a hypocrite just cuz he happens to poke fun at Ryu's "sexless" life (which at least is true and not of track like what you are claiming).
and am i really twisting the plot as far as SF1 is concerned. not really:
-Ryu entered to test his skill and find the meaning of fight
-got his ass bitched by sagat
-was on his knees defeated
-sagat came to help him up
-ryu goes "dark hadou" and tears his chest opens
-but wait, isn't wanting to win so badly NOT THE POINT OF FIGHTING?
ryu missed the point, right? he went in there looking for the meaning of fight but missed it all along. am i messing the story around? no.
are you messing facts around with king? Yes.
am i getting to serious over jokes, but take the liberty to joke around and mess facts? no.
so whose the hypocrite now?

i thought:

so in that sense, Ryu DOESN'T ONLY lose to people stronger than him.

sure. somehow going into to a fight to know the meaning of fight and then when you actually go there you miss the point doesn't seem ironic.

Garou: Mark of the Wolves

read Cody's profile on that tiamat thing. its all there.

all in good fun and humor. obviously you're getting too worked up over nothing as usual. you take the liberty to rant about king's sexuality.

i don't think guys go around smelling flowers.

versus ryu who hasn't had a wardrobe change since the age of 10 or maybe even before that.

sure i have seen that movie, and i've also seen ninjas in nike shoes (guy).

at least he has clothes. why does Hugo wear PINK leopard shirts and pink pants. why does poison cross dress? where does guile get that nancyboy hair gel?

sure, and elena fighting in a two piece bikini is so modest.

Sakura-an even bigger retard.

two things:
-robert has a pony tail only below his shoulders. Yuri has it down to her back.
-try ken in alpha series who met eliza when HE did have longer hair than Eliza.

and i wonder what blanka looks like?

try poison.

no he didn't. check your facts again.
oh and here is the source where you see that yuri is only 4 years younger than Ryo and Robert:
http://www.fortunecity.com/underworld/bulletproof/105/yuri.html
if you don't believe me, try any other KoF site with info on the ages.
so here you go. and this is still fun for me.
~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
Sado:Ryo actually has a backstory (that makes sense) at least in his own series. AoF1, he's looking for his sister. AoF2, he's there for vengeance. AoF3, though not central, he's helping out a friend, robert. he actually has personality and character and more to him than Ryu. that i will say.
Emperor:Ryu's plot deals with is internal strife and conflict won undertakes when conquering himself. While it may not have substance, and ryu isn't the main character anymore. It shows his unfaltering resolve, and lacks romantics like most fighting game plots with BS secret destinies. He's still cooler than ryo.
and then
Sado:internal struggle: hmmm seen that like a billion times before. watch almost any anime and it has the bull about the hero with some darkness in him and how he has to face up to it. its boring as hell and cliched.
Emperor:Ryu's story is cliche,lol? How many fighting game protagonist had the same plot before ryu? How many anime characters had the same plot before, ryu? And where's ryo's plot now? LOL
so tell me: what's the main point here? it began with "internal struggle" and you blatantly claiming that it began with ryu. THAT is where i am correcting you.
by the way, all of this was a joke. i am messing around as much as you are when you claim that king is a man. i've been taking all of it as a damn joke and fun argument, i even laughed out loud at the picture yo sent. of course, you joke around, but when i do you start taking it seriously

I highlighted it, It should read "The conflict one undertakes when counquering himself. since I spelled "one" wrong.

i know about buddhism. that is my research topic for this semester. we don't know if ryu IS religious since capcom never states anything. as for ingrid, that shit was non canon from day one.

I didn't just say buddhism, I said buddhism and eastern martial arts. Those Anal Beads Should have been a give away.

Sado, you mentioned anime in this thread as well, this is what I mean.
You don't remember mentioning non video game related things, like when you said this:

"watch almost any anime and it has the bull about the hero with some darkness in him and how he has to face up to it. its boring as hell and cliched"

Is that game related as well?

I-WAS-JOKING-AROUND
just the same way you are when you rant against king.

I was serious about king and that statement.

i said wantin to screw chicks makes you normal. in fact it is U who was implying all that stuff about non-pious etc. talk about shifting the blame.
Why do I always have to quote you, because you twist my argument? Quote, where I said have sex is NOT normal versus you saying ryu is a loser because he doesn't have sex, and having sex makes you a man. Shifting the blame alright, you are that is.

see you're joking here, aren't you? its all in good fun..
I'm not joking, ryo sucks.

simple: KoF and FF/AoF are TWO SEPERATE TIME LINES

They are, can you verify that with a source?

which hero wanted revenge in fighting games prior to Ryo? name one. oh yeah, and who wanted to rescue his sister? which hero wanted to help his friend out? Ken? Ryu? Kyo? Terry? no one. ryo was the first...just the way you claim ryu to be the first internal struggler....which is wrong and i proved it.

-Guile wanted revenge, he came out in 1991.
-Dhalsim wanted to help his friends in family, he came out in 1991

Ryu, was the first inter struggler in a fighting game. Since day one he wanted to know What it means to be a true warrior, you didn't refute jack. Instead you brought up his evil ryu plot as if before that he did not have to counquer internal struggle.

i'm not the one who is making a regular woman into a man for kicks and then going on calling the other guy a hypocrite just cuz he happens to poke fun at Ryu's "sexless" life (which at least is true and not of track like what you are claiming).

I never called you a hypocrite because you critisized ryu's sex life, I called you a hypocrite because you ignore my arguments and claim to refute them

and am i really twisting the plot as far as SF1 is concerned. not really:
-Ryu entered to test his skill and find the meaning of fight
-got his ass bitched by sagat
-was on his knees defeated
-sagat came to help him up
-ryu goes "dark hadou" and tears his chest opens
-but wait, isn't wanting to win so badly NOT THE POINT OF FIGHTING?

Twisting arguments again, you said he went o extreme lows and bring up one instance when he was young ignoring how he completely dropped satsu no hadou and had to train for almost 15 years to gain back the power he could of had.
When has ryo ever done that, oh wait, when has ryo ever done anything besies suck, lol.

ryu missed the point, right? he went in there looking for the meaning of fight but missed it all along. am i messing the story around? no.
Missed all along, he never questioned what the fighting was until satsu no hadou awakened. Prior to facing satsu no hadou, all he cared about was crushing powerful enemies.

are you messing facts around with king? Yes.

LOL, because she's a man, and who cares she's a slot filler anyway, what Real plot does she have?

am i getting to serious over jokes, but take the liberty to joke around and mess facts? no.

I guess your psychic and hang out with psychics as well, cool. Who can tell your jokiing by reading your text. Just like you were joking when you claimed I only addressed one part of olympians argument about ryo. You claimed I only touched the part pertaining to goku, I guess you were joking and read my argument, wait you weren't joking. You have a habit of ignoring peoples post, or twisting the question. I'll keep pointing this out to you until you change.

so whose the hypocrite now?
You still are, mane.

i thought:

so in that sense, Ryu DOESN'T ONLY lose to people stronger than him.

I said ryu loses to bosses and high tier fighters, you want me to quote myself?

sure. somehow going into to a fight to know the meaning of fight and then when you actually go there you miss the point doesn't seem ironic.
No, your just twisting his plot a usual,sado.

Garou: Mark of the Wolves.

Mark of garou sounds cool to me.

read Cody's profile on that tiamat thing. its all there.
No, quote it.

all in good fun and humor. obviously you're getting too worked up over nothing as usual. you take the liberty to rant about king's sexuality.
I never said anything about her sexuality, I mentioned her gender. Getting worked up, oh, your psychic.

i don't think guys go around smelling flowers..
Benimaru does.

versus ryu who hasn't had a wardrobe change since the age of 10 or maybe even before that.
Yeah he has, there's an official picture of him wearing jeans and another of him wearing a kimono.

sure i have seen that movie, and i've also seen ninjas in nike shoes (guy).

LOL, is that an insult?

at least he has clothes. why does Hugo wear PINK leopard shirts and pink pants. why does poison cross dress? where does guile get that nancyboy hair gel?
Same place as iori,benimaru, yoshiro and all the other 80's rejects,lol.

sure, and elena fighting in a two piece bikini is so modest.

Elena, doesn't flash her ass on purpose, and she's more clothed than many african tribals

Emperor Ashtar
Sakura-an even bigger retard.

Sakura acts her age versus yuri who is how old and acts like one, never mind adding CHI to everything

two things:
-robert has a pony tail only below his shoulders. Yuri has it down to her back.
-try ken in alpha series who met eliza when HE did have longer hair than Eliza.

Actually, I'm pretty sure robert's hair is longer than his shoulders, I'll post a pic. Kens long cut his hair, what about rob. . . oh, yeah, he's a slot filler.

and i wonder what blanka looks like?

Your, mothe. . . not going there,lol!

try poison.

Try ash...

no he didn't. check your facts again.

I'm sure he did.

Emperor Ashtar
http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/street_fighter_plot.txt

olympian
Originally posted by P-Geyser

Youre saying the reason his story happened first was beacause of KOF? I need to do some checking on Ryo' background.

No, no...i said that we have the KOF franchise today because of AOF/FF. And the reason why AOF comes *first* in discussing plots, its because the events of that game took place before FF. No one is taking away anything from FF. Neither claiming what was the best game or character design, Terry and Gesse beat anyone else in that for me.

Just that timeline wise its AOF > FF. With 15 years in between the two stories that are connected.

And Emp. Yuri *is* younger in the KOF games. Shes not in the AOF/FF ones.

Sado22
and your point is....

no it isn't. not till his waist anyway unlike ken in the alpha series.

oh yeah start mother disses you lame kid! its only going to prove my point that you are an immature kid who is gettin so worked up over a "joke debate" that he starts flaming and starts mother jokes; jokes that practically went stale last decade. grow up emperor. seriously speaking. grow up.

ash isn't a new half. nor does he cross dress. he just looks like a ******. so does alpha ken and so does remy. also ash doesn't wear hot pants, low cut tank tops and high heels.

nope.

my bad there. however, it WAS YOU who did claim that ryu was the first as the internal struggler. and i told you he wasn't. it was Kazuya. darkhadou etc, didnt come in the picture till alpha series.

this is so ironic. you are blaming me for doing exactly what you're doing right now: i never said having sex makes you a man. i said it makes you NORMAL. shifting the blame...and like before its you.

go find it yourself. i'm sick of posting links for your highness' lazy ass. you wanna talk do some research first. it'll also save you the trouble of being a weenie kid who gets all upset cuz he can't prove a point without throwing tantrums and starting mom jokes.

we're talking about protagonists aren't we? this is why i specifically have been brining the heroes of games into the picture, like kazuya and ryo.

that is not "internal struggle", dude.

i really don't care what you call me. i always thought of you as an immature jerk who i really shouldn't take seriously and i still don't, especially after your mom jokes. grow up.
also look up what hypocrite actually means.

i was talking about SF1 specifically. now answer this:
did he fall to extreme lows by hitting an opponent who was helping him up?
did he then, in being so blind in just wanting to win, miss the point of what it truly is to be a fighter and what it is all about?
so isn't that what i have been saying since before?

won a king of fighters tournament for one. beat geese for another. help his freinds through thick and thin. fight the good fight. be so good a fighter that he can give Terry Bogard the time of his life. help in rebuilding southtown. be so tough and earn the name of "invincible dragon".
what has Ryu done?
become a victor of SF1 by being cheap
lose every other tournament that he took part in
forget what his master asked him to do (stop akuma)
come to think about it: what has Ryu done? he never fights for anyone but himself. he's a selfish prick.

which happened to be his first and only fight till then. and by the way you're contradicting yourself, you know that right? look at your previous comments about ryu and look at this one.

no i don't. funny how no one else here complains of that. in fact most people i know always refer to me when the make an argument. even brain, who hardly ever agrees with me, thinks that i am perfectly logical. so once again: grow up.
as for psychic. this whole thing began with a joke between me and olympian. he understood it. so what's your problem?

ryu is (if i remember correct) 3rd level tier in the SF world. which means that ken is 4th level since he's below him, as you said, since i assume "weaker than ryu" means ryu is better.

no not really. it would make sense if you think about it.

*gives you a candybar*
you want icecream too, junior?

look for it your self. i already told you its in his profile.

when someone starts flaming, swearing, calling people things, and acting like a jackass you really don't need to be pyschic to know they're worked up. still want that icecream, kiddo?

benimaru=******. get your brain checked.

there is also one of him standing in his undies waiting for his gi to be washed. so...

funny how once iori came in the picture in KoF95 people actually started wearing pants like him. as for yashiro, hes cool. beni=*** and i am the one who was reminding you that a few lines up.

she fights in a bikini. period. more skin show. more slutty.

So what you gonna do now? swear? rant? throw tantrums? flame?
you make me laugh at best and feel sorry for you at worst. get a life.

~Sado

olympian
Grassoper, your pwnage skills are getting sharper.

Good. Very good indeed.

Emperor Ashtar
and your point is....

My point is your wrong, I made more than one point, duh, lol!

no it isn't. not till his waist anyway unlike ken in the alpha series.

Guess your right, oh well, he's still better than robert, lol.

oh yeah start mother disses you lame kid! its only going to prove my point that you are an immature kid who is gettin so worked up over a "joke debate" that he starts flaming and starts mother jokes; jokes that practically went stale last decade. grow up emperor. seriously speaking. grow up.

LOL, when did I get worked up, oh wait your psychic I forgot about your ability to see what I'm doing roll eyes (sarcastic)

It was a J--O-K-E, just like when you implyed I was a loser for admiring ryu following ascetics, I took as a JOKE. So, why are you getting worked up over this?

Immature, your the one that let a joke get under your skin. Oh, what about the sexuality of fictional characters, real mature,sado,LOL!!

ash isn't a new half. nor does he cross dress. he just looks like a ******. so does alpha ken and so does remy. also ash doesn't wear hot pants, low cut tank tops and high heels.

And ken doesn't pint his nails or act like a *****,lol Oh, and poison being a new half is capcom of america's fault, what's ash excuse.

nope.

Looks like you were right

my bad there. however, it WAS YOU who did claim that ryu was the first as the internal struggler. and i told you he wasn't. it was Kazuya. darkhadou etc, didnt come in the picture till alpha series.

Satsu no hadou, was not his first internal struggle, prior to alpha street fighter 2 featured ryu qustioning himself about internal struggle. When alpha just added to this pre exsisting conflict. Otherwise ryu would have reached his goal at the end of alpha, because he conquered satsu no hadou by then. Internal conflict in litterature is person Vs self conflict. He was questioning what is a true warrior, satsu no hadou came after. So, your wrong.

this is so ironic. you are blaming me for doing exactly what you're doing right now: i never said having sex makes you a man. i said it makes you NORMAL. shifting the blame...and like before its you.

Yeah, you did, want me to quote you?

SADO:lots of things wrong with this comment. getting pussy is alright dude. it doesn't make you shallow. it makes you normal. it makes you a man."

go find it yourself. i'm sick of posting links for your highness' lazy ass. you wanna talk do some research first.

Lazy ass, oh, you mean how I just quoted cody story a few post ago? WTF, have you posted so much, the fortune city link, that's it, please sado. Lazy ass is a title that fits you well in this debate, lol.

it'll also save you the trouble of being a weenie kid who gets all upset cuz he can't prove a point without throwing tantrums and starting mom jokes.

Is it that time of the month, you remind me of a friend I had. He loved cracking jokes, which was cool. But, couldn't stand it when the table turns. Yor a HYPOCRITE Habving a ***** fit over a joke when you cracked several jokes prior to that, LOL.

we're talking about protagonists aren't we? this is why i specifically have been brining the heroes of games into the picture, like kazuya and ryo.

Guile was the protagonist of street fighter 2, not ryu, genius.

that is not "internal struggle", dude.
Yeah, it is, struggling to find an answer from your self is internal struggle.

i really don't care what you call me. i always thought of you as an immature jerk who i really shouldn't take seriously and i still don't, especially after your mom jokes. grow up.
also look up what hypocrite actually means.

I looked in the dictionary, and under hypocrite I saw your name.
So, your getting all angsty and bicthy over a J-O-K-E, lol. If it hurts so bad, sorry. But, if your going to crack jokes, expect some in return.

i was talking about SF1 specifically. now answer this:
did he fall to extreme lows by hitting an opponent who was helping him up?
did he then, in being so blind in just wanting to win, miss the point of what it truly is to be a fighter and what it is all about?
so isn't that what i have been saying since before?

And I told you,So, I'll tell you again. He was a rookie and his journey had just begun. Of course he makes mistakes, does he do that now, no. So, why are you hung over one mistake he made. He doesn't have to be like the typical snk hero who never loses and is perfect.

won a king of fighters tournament for one. beat geese for another.

Right, snk bosses are so strong that beating them is a real feat, please sado.
help his freinds through thick and thin.
fight the good fight. be so good a fighter that he can give Terry Bogard the time of his life. help in rebuilding southtown. be so tough and earn the name of "invincible dragon".
what has Ryu done?

-He's defeated over 10,000 opponents by Third Strike
-Dethroned the emperor of muay thai
-Fought and been around
-Inspired many street fighters E.G. Sakura,Alex,Elena,Makoto,etc (Who has ryo inspired, BUTT,lol)
-Has become a famous Street Fighter
-Close to mastering his fist
-Overcame intoxicating power

become a victor of SF1 by being cheap
lose every other tournament that he took part in
forget what his master asked him to do (stop akuma)
come to think about it: what has Ryu done? he never fights for anyone but himself. he's a selfish prick.

Wow, first of all his master never told him to stop gouki, get your memory checked.

HYPOCRITE ALERT What's the last tournament ryo won?

which happened to be his first and only fight till then. and by the way you're contradicting yourself, you know that right? look at your previous comments about ryu and look at this one.

I'm not contradicting myself, I'm going by the timeline not the ordrer the games were released. Prior to alpha series, ryu's first internal conflict wass finding out what it means to be a true warrior. Alpah which came out later but, is a prequel turned his first conflict into the one with satsu no hadou.

no i don't. funny how no one else here complains of that. in fact most people i know always refer to me when the make an argument. even brain, who hardly ever agrees with me, thinks that i am perfectly logical. so once again: grow up.
as for psychic. this whole thing began with a joke between me and olympian. he understood it. so what's your problem?
LOL, My problem is your a hyporcrite, here's an example:

You mention anime, and then proceed to tell me not to mention anime. you critsizze ryu for only winning one tournament when ryo does the same, your a hypocrite,sado.

ryu is (if i remember correct) 3rd level tier in the SF world. which means that ken is 4th level since he's below him, as you said, since i assume "weaker than ryu" means ryu is better.
Actually, ryu is 2nd and ken is thrid. Also, 5th tier and up is hightier, lol.

no not really. it would make sense if you think about it.
Not it doesn't, your claiming a story with a guy that takes place in the late 70's and reappears in the 90's unaged, makes sense. Compared to a guy who actually has aged.

*gives you a candybar*
you want icecream too, junior?
No, thank you lady, wouldn't want you to have another mood swing,lol.

look for it your self. i already told you its in his profile.
The one I just posted, where is it?

when someone starts flaming, swearing, calling people things, and acting like a jackass you really don't need to be pyschic to know they're worked up. still want that icecream, kiddo?

You described yourself,perfectly.

Emperor Ashtar

No, thanks, I think you need it more since it's that time of the month. It will help calm you mood swings, and your selective memory,lol!

there is also one of him standing in his undies waiting for his gi to be washed. so...
That doesn't refute what I said,try again,lol!

funny how once iori came in the picture in KoF95 people actually started wearing pants like him. as for yashiro, hes cool. beni=*** and i am the one who was reminding you that a few lines up.

she fights in a bikini. period. more skin show. more slutty.

Bikini=slutty, are you super religous or something,lol. Compared to a girl who purposely flashes her ass, sure sado.

So what you gonna do now? swear? rant? throw tantrums? flame?
you make me laugh at best and feel sorry for you at worst. get a life.

~Sado

Sorry for me, please sado, The day a take pity form a full fleged hypocrite who gets mood swings over jokes but, when he cracks them himself is the day I become like you,lol. Your the one taking this to the next level, like you always do. So, sit back, it's only a once in a month cycle,lol!

Sado22
funny. if i WAS worked up i would be flaming you which i didnt. correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't it YOU who started flaming in the other thread too. so like before, "you want the icecream?"

the one i'm talking about is official art from his SF3 days since his hair are black.

compare that to girl who flashes her ass, and bends over.

you still haven't looked up what hypocrite is have you?
in fact how many times have i told you to cool it in this forum and the ones before. as for taking it the next level, i'm not the one who started mom disses now did i? nor am i the one who started flaming to begin with. also i've been laughing my ass off at your jokes and even complimenting that pic of "king" that you sent. so no, i'm not worked up. i never am worked up over forum debates with kids.
also i don't add "lol" after every sentence just to SHOW that i'm not worked up. kid.

nope.

Emperor Ashtar
funny. if i WAS worked up i would be flaming you which i didnt. correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't it YOU who started flaming in the other thread too. so like before, "you want the icecream?"

Other thread, you mean the one I apologised for?
Why are you bringing that shit up again, please. Face it sado, you can crack jokes but, can't take em'.

the one i'm talking about is official art from his SF3 days since his hair are black.
I know what your talking about, it doesn't refute the fact he wears other clothes. He just happens to wear his gi alot.

compare that to girl who flashes her ass, and bends over.
Bends over away from the screen I might add. Also, she isn't wearing a thong like mai who purposely flashes her ass while turning her head and winking.

you still haven't looked up what hypocrite is have you?
in fact how many times have i told you to cool it in this forum and the ones before.

And I told you what irriates me, your hypocrisy. I gave you an example with the anime quote.

as for taking it the next level, i'm not the one who started mom disses now did i?
It was a joke, I told you this twice.

nor am i the one who started flaming to begin with. also i've been laughing my ass off at your jokes and even complimenting that pic of "king" that you sent. so no, i'm not worked up. i never am worked up over forum debates with kids.

Bullshit, what's this:

"go find it yourself. i'm sick of posting links for your highness' lazy ass"

(Ignoring that I posted cody's profile before you posted this, and it says what I've been speculating. Final Fight Revenge IS not confirmed to be canon)

Or when you critisized ryu for only winning one tournament, when ryo did the same, hypocrite.

Your not qorked up despite saying things like this:
also i don't add "lol" after every sentence just to SHOW that i'm not worked up. kid.

LOL, because I'm not worked up, If I was trying to hide the fact that I was, why would I tell you when and why I'm peeved? I told you prior to this that it urks me when you ignore post. So, that throws your "LOL" theory out the window ,LOL!

nope.
Yep, I had more then one point, you can ignore all you want but, it will remained highlighted.

Sado22
this is why i call you kid. think about it.
oh and this too:

like i said, you don't need to be pyschic to know that someone's worked up if he flames, curses, starts stale mom jokes, rants, makes other threads where he is clearly making his anger obvious (your comments and pics of ryo and robert).

you start mother disses as a joke? that's funny considering that prior to all this you didn't actually think you and i were joking to begin with.

again seeing you put lol infront of everything just proves that you are worked up. sexuality of videogame characters is something that YOU look at in that manner. i think of it as nothing but a joke. so does olympian and everyone else. so again: what's your problem?
think again.

that doesn't change the fact that Poison IS a new half.
also we aren't comparing ash to ken, we're comparing ash to poison.

two things:
-don't talk to me about literature. I'm a scholarship student doing a minor in english literature, a published writer as well as guest lecturer at some of the classes in university. so again, don't talk to me about literature.
-internal conflict is conflict between person and self. Ryu was questioning what it was to be a true warrior. that isn't conflict. its basic question and struggling to attain something in life that we really want to achieve. Ryu wasn't going in an internal struggle just because he was questioning what it is to be a warrior since it wasn't something another part of him rejected. it was what he wanted wholeheartedly from the start. so its not internal conflict. satsui no hadou was the internal conflict because one part of him wanted to reject it, and the other part of him wanted to accept it. That was internal conflict...which didn't come into picture till alpha series. and hence, Kazuya was the first.

care to see where THIS comment comes from? read my post before that. i clearly mention that wanting to have sex makes you a normal person. a normal man. wanting penis doesn't since a NORMAL MAN is thought of as straight.

huh? i remember posting and quoting things many times NOT specifically in THIS forum though. i've been quoted and pasting links for you since we came across each other.

che...
you remember when i corrected you about garou MOTW? you remember what you said? you basically implied that it does matter to you, right? yet you had a problem cuz i called SF giant impact, 2nd strike.
also, i'm not the one who is getting serious the whole (clearly states himself that he didn't know that everyone was joking) and then starts flaming and then tries to convince the other guy that he was just joking.
you know what it all adds up to, now don't you?

no one knows who is the protagonist. also since Ryu has been the poster boy and is the over all MAIN hero of the series, it isn't too farfetched to assume that he is protagonist of SF2. for all we know, Chunli is the protagonist.

like i said, if i was worked up i'd be flaming you. i haven't flamed you even though YOU did here and before too. I don't get worked up. You do. that is the sole reason why olympian and I like to mess with you. also i remember saying "i'm enjoying all this in all of my posts" and laughing my ass off at some of your replies.
so whose worked up now?

you are refusing to see the point i made and are going off at a tangent as always. I'm telling you and narrowing down the whole thing for...and instead of admitting that, you simply turn the attention from the orginial argument. what i said: am i right or wrong? answer me.

with a cheap shot. and even as a powered up pyscho ryu, lost again.

ryo does that too and not just in south town as somethink.

i still remember olympian tearing you a new one in the other forum so i don't want to go there. for now though lets just stick to canon facts.

Ryo is famous as well. that is the reason why people actually, actually go Ryo's dojo.

fan speculation. as of now, we have no proof over what the skill level between akuma and ryu is. and considering ryu got owned by oro (who himself had a draw with toned down akuma), i really doubt it.

ryo never had to go through it cuz he's focused.

no get your's checked. on the same tiamat thing, look up under gouken or ryu. its there.
Ryo won KoF. what was the last tournamnent that Ryu won. he was 23 in Sf1, and 33 in Sf3. in 10 years he won only one tournament.

which i not only apologized for, i also remind you that i was mentioning it because in animes internal conflicts is cliched, and then you claimed that ryu began it in videogames, which i reminded you that it was Kazuya, actually. so no, you're wrong.

i never critized Ryu for winning one tournament. i criticize him cuz he:
-cheap shotted
-loses most of his mentioned fights
-had to resort to shinshoryuken against Hugo
-makuto put up a fight against him
-lost to ken even though he IS the better fighter (and i'm talking SF2).
-is over-rated
-has a crappy story
-is sexually deprived and has a bogus lifestyle
-has no personality

oh wait, so only women have moodswings now? sexist aren't we?

here's a hint: LOOK

Your kind words mean everything in the world to me, sensei. and i will get stronger and sharper, till i am the sharpest pwner in the whole world...and not just some over-rated guy, who never actually wins, never gets laid, never wins tournaments without cheapshots, never wins even against weaker opponents, never gets a wardrobe change, and never knows what life is all about.
you wait, pwners of all time, i live for your pwnage!
big grin
by the way, nice to see you him a new one too. go sensei!
~Sado

Emperor Ashtar
this is why i call you kid. think about it.
oh and this too:

Are you serious, because I think ken is better than robert,please.

like i said, you don't need to be pyschic to know that someone's worked up if he flames, curses, starts stale mom jokes, rants, makes other threads where he is clearly making his anger obvious (your comments and pics of ryo and robert).

I hate ryo, prior to your appearence in this forum I said that. And uh duh, I told you when I was peeved genuis. Now tell me if I was hiding this fact, why would I tell you? Rant,you mean like your doing now? It's not like I dissed moms roasted minced meat , lol.
-Your not a behavorial analyst
-Nor do you know me
Nor do you anything on me

So, where's your evidence I'm worked up, because I post "LOL" at the end of my sentence's?

you start mother disses as a joke? that's funny considering that prior to all this you didn't actually think you and i were joking to begin with.

I thought we were having a semi serious discussion with jokes on the side, It became a joke when we brought sex into the conversation.

again seeing you put lol infront of everything just proves that you are worked up.

No, it doesn't, I explained why already, lol!

sexuality of videogame characters is something that YOU look at in that manner.

Who brought up ANAL BEADS
Who brought up uriens THONG
Who brought up Ryu's lack of SExcapades

I know it wasn't me.

i think of it as nothing but a joke. so does olympian and everyone else. so again: what's your problem?
think again.
Bullshit, as soon as I said that mama joke, you had a titi attack.

that doesn't change the fact that Poison IS a new half.
also we aren't comparing ash to ken, we're comparing ash to poison.
Poison was designed to be a girl, capcom of america just had some stupid plot made turning her into a he. Like I said, what's ash excuse?

two things:
-don't talk to me about literature. I'm a scholarship student doing a minor in english literature, a published writer as well as guest lecturer at some of the classes in university. so again, don't talk to me about literature.

Wow, minor english literature, I took a class like that in college as well. Published books, ohhh want a cookie?

-internal conflict is conflict between person and self. Ryu was questioning what it was to be a true warrior. that isn't conflict. its basic question and struggling to attain something in life that we really want to achieve.

You really don't know shit about ascetics, do you? The way of the warrior combined with zen goal is to counquer one's self I.E. person vs self.

Ryu wasn't going in an internal struggle just because he was questioning what it is to be a warrior since it wasn't something another part of him rejected.

WTF are you talking about, he did not reject nothing,stop twisting his story FFS! (Now I'm peeved)

it was what he wanted wholeheartedly from the start. so its not internal conflict.
No, it wasn't, ryu had a start in alpha. I told you what ryu wanted in his Start to crush strong opponents.

satsui no hadou was the internal conflict because one part of him wanted to reject it, and the other part of him wanted to accept it. That was internal conflict...which didn't come into picture till alpha series. and hence, Kazuya was the first.

Your ignoring his zen philosophy.

care to see where THIS comment comes from? read my post before that. i clearly mention that wanting to have sex makes you a normal person. a normal man. wanting penis doesn't since a NORMAL MAN is thought of as straight.

You claimed you didn't say haveing sex makes you a man, and I quoted you wrong, LOL!

huh? i remember posting and quoting things many times NOT specifically in THIS forum though. i've been quoted and pasting links for you since we came across each other.

That's not my main point, you called me a lazy ass despite posting cody's profile when you were reluctant to do so. I posted evidence YOU should have, you claimed cody went to jails for poisons crimes, and refused to post a source.

che...
you remember when i corrected you about garou MOTW? you remember what you said? you basically implied that it does matter to you, right? yet you had a problem cuz i called SF giant impact, 2nd strike.

Vice versa, the reason I didn't care was because when I coorected you about third strike second strike. And how can you use this as an example, when you ignored my correction first I.E. second strike.

also, i'm not the one who is getting serious the whole (clearly states himself that he didn't know that everyone was joking) and then starts flaming and then tries to convince the other guy that he was just joking.
you know what it all adds up to, now don't you?

I shot this argument already, yet, you keep bringing this up. I tell you when I'm upset. If I was hiding it, why would I tell you,c'mon, sado. . .

Also, who is Everyone, the only people really debating are me and you.Cut, the BS already.

no one knows who is the protagonist. also since Ryu has been the poster boy and is the over all MAIN hero of the series, it isn't too farfetched to assume that he is protagonist of SF2. for all we know, Chunli is the protagonist.

It was either guile or chun li, that's been stated. Ryu's story hasn't been active since alpha. Nevermind he wasn't supposed to even be in Street Fighter 3

like i said, if i was worked up i'd be flaming you. i haven't flamed you even though YOU did here and before too.

So, calling me a lazy ass and a stupid kid is not flaming, okay

I don't get worked up. You do. that is the sole reason why olympian and I like to mess with you. also i remember saying "i'm enjoying all this in all of my posts" and laughing my ass off at some of your replies.
so whose worked up now?

Right, when you keep bringing up a joke and flame me by calling me some stupid kid, and talking about your english minor your not worked up,please sado.

Hold up, mess with me, LOL That's the funniest shit I've heard all day. You really think you guys are messing with me, you really need to get a wake up call. If I really wanted to get under your skin I could just go to your profile in your site and usie it as ammunition to rip you a new one. I'm just being nice, that's all, lol.

I wanna see how you guys mess with me, with your Hurtful Text, like I said before. Shit isn't that serious.

-

Emperor Ashtar

you are refusing to see the point i made and are going off at a tangent as always. I'm telling you and narrowing down the whole thing for...and instead of admitting that, you simply turn the attention from the orginial argument. what i said: am i right or wrong? answer me.

No, as always sado, your wrong. You convolute ryu's story because your ignorant of zen applications in eastern martial arts. When I told you there were religous conotations in ryu's actions, you denied it. I can easily quote you,please don't delude yourself.

with a cheap shot. and even as a powered up pyscho ryu, lost again.
Lost again, he lost to sagat once.

ryo does that too and not just in south town as somethink.
Where, when has he even left southtown?

i still remember olympian tearing you a new one in the other forum so i don't want to go there. for now though lets just stick to canon facts.

You also can't remeber your own post, get off olypians nutsack because your mentioning way to much. And I addressed all hisarguments point by point.

Ryo is famous as well. that is the reason why people actually, actually go Ryo's dojo.

What people?
At one point his dojo was going broke because the lack of students.

fan speculation. as of now, we have no proof over what the skill level between akuma and ryu is. and considering ryu got owned by oro (who himself had a draw with toned down akuma), i really doubt it.

How many people are stronger than ryu in street fihgter now a days?

ryo never had to go through it cuz he's focused.
More like forgotten.

no get your's checked. on the same tiamat thing, look up under gouken or ryu. its there.

No, it isn't, just like final fight revenge being veriyed to be canon.

Ryo won KoF. what was the last tournamnent that Ryu won. he was 23 in Sf1, and 33 in Sf3. in 10 years he won only one tournament.
No, actually he won a minor tournament in sf2. I'll post it, he only won one major one.

which i not only apologized for, i also remind you that i was mentioning it because in animes internal conflicts is cliched, and then you claimed that ryu began it in videogames, which i reminded you that it was Kazuya, actually. so no, you're wrong.

Actually, you apologised after I reminded you, and I already addressed that when I mentioned zen philosophy.

i never critized Ryu for winning one tournament. i criticize him cuz he:
-cheap shotted

Wow, you just finished doing it, here:
"what was the last tournamnent that Ryu won"

loses most of his mentioned fights

Because he doesn't have a jobber aura?

had to resort to shinshoryuken against Hugo

So, didn't ryo shoot a haoshishoken when fighting king?

-makuto put up a fight against him

When was this stated?

-lost to ken even though he IS the better fighter (and i'm talking SF2).

Ken is only a little worse.

-is over-rated
He's a legend

-has no personalityYeah he does.

oh wait, so only women have moodswings now? sexist aren't we?

I really should insert a mom joke here but, I won't since I'm being nice.

Sado22
roll eyes (sarcastic) *gets ready for more "i'm not pissed. see i use lol* roll eyes (sarcastic)

always?laughing
better look around before you talk, embryo. in fact you're the one who had to say "actually you're right sado" more than i did. not to mention how you bring up speculation to back up yourself, get ranty when i disagree, and when we decide to settle it with facts, it turns out that i am right...as usual.

lost to sagat as Pyscho Ryu. see tiamat again. its there in Ryu and Sagat's story.

-for one KoF doesn't take place in southtown.
-second the kyokugen dojo also exists in MExico

the only one who needs to get off anyone's nutsack here is you who needs to get off ryu's nutsack and realize that not everyone in this world will agree with you. also, i'll address and mention olympian as much as i want to, as long as its relevant.
as for your point by point agrument, ha! that's a laugh. like the one you're doing here....as in making a joke out of yourself.

and after every Kof its full again. people tend to drop out czu its tough.

please do.

i mentioned anime have the internal struggler. that is why it was cliched. you mentioned that ryu is the first. and i said he isnt. then you mention anime....as usual you missed the point. think about it: did you?
of course not roll eyes (sarcastic)

for all we know...maybe even chunli. you know?
of course you do roll eyes (sarcastic)

its there. look around. i'll go home and post a link if you can't.

cuz King is high tier in AoF series....not unknown loser who shows up for one game and is a regular thug in FF (who also got his ass kicked by Kyle..but keeping that aside).

and obviously in response to you asking the same question. dah.

makuto story. she challenged him to a fight, fought so impressively that she managed to rescue the sinking dojo of her dad.

proves nothing. maybe you should knock off your habit of taking up denial as a last resort to save face. read over this whole forum or anyother and you'll understand.

so is takuma. your point?

needless to say this wasn't even my point. you so can't read between the lines....no wonder all this is happening. try thinking over what someone is saying for a change.

wow, and i'm the guy whose been telling you to cool it since day one. sure.

actually, i am. lots of pyschology and help sessions where i help people. you'd be surprised how good i am at it. seriously, though, i'm not kidding.

the whole thing began perfectly fine between you and me and i respected the fact that you were trying not to be rude. in fact even now, despite the tediousness of it all, i am still having fun cuz it gives me something to look forward to as i'm really bored these days (i hate forums in general). see keep 'em coming.
also the jokes were between me and olympian, not you. you entered and began the king disses and the ryu stuff which olympian and i were just kdding about. so...yeah you got serioussmile

anal beads=joke, you took it too seriously
thongs=joke, you took it too seriously
ryu no sex life=fact, you still swallow it (no puns intended)
close thread.

no not really. i'm not the one who started flaming cuz i happened to (in your mind) ignore your point. you're the emo, dude. since day one, its you has been acting emo and childish and you still are.

you're denying the fact and my point.
point: she IS a new half and i don't care whose fault it is. ryo's a ripoff in your mind, does it matter to you if i tell you that the same team designed him as ryu. if i look at the thread where olympian handed your butt to you, i guess not.
the fact: you're in denial as always and refuse to see my point.

i prefer beer, i'm at the acceptable age group...unlike youbig grin

typical case scenario with you not having facts but using plain speculation to prove a point. for all we know Ryu's an agnostic or antheist.

how am i twistign source, peeved guy?
and read over my post again
i said: another part of him wasn't rejecting itroll eyes (sarcastic)
calm down, junior. i'll give you ice cream if you behave again.

-source
-you are not getting my point.

why should i post the link of something that you already have with you, and/or know where to look for it? also posting ONE source doesn't stop you from being a lazy ass.

enough with zen. you don't know if ryu is religious or what his point is. stop speculating.

you didn't quote me wrong. you quoted me and proved what an idiot you are for missing my point.

at the beginning the people involved were you, me, olympian and another guy i think brain. and in this world when we refer to a group of people which we are a part of, we refer to it as "we". and since the "we" here are the people i mention and who were involved, it becomes everyone involved...in short, everyone.

you didn't "coorect" me. i was showing you how you are the hypocrite who always has an excuse to cover himself with. you chose mark of garou cuz it was cooler. however, i wasn't allowed to call it second strike.

baring that he is the main character of the series, and even the poster boy for SF2.

and passing mother disses during serious arguments and calling me moron, *******, and saying "screw you" isn't? not to mention that you started it here and you started it before.

Sado22
i talked about my minor cuz you were trying to lecture me at literature. this was my way of telling you to save it.
also, calling some a kid isn't flaming, by non-emo standards anywaylaughing
you're getting offended cuz i called you kid, you consider it flaming and then go around claiming that I am the one flaming and getting worked up. and before you start, mother diss do amount to flame since we don't know each other and considering the fact that we were being serious.

my god, you're threatening people over the net?laughing
get a life.
what you gonna do?
spam me?laughing
send me porn?laughing
oh i know, you're gonna send me hate mails?laughing

congrads, embryo ashtar...you finally figured it all out now!
laughing
get some beer, and we'll celebrate!
oh wait, you're not of the legal age yet....okay, i'll get beer, and you get chocolate milk!cool
KEMPAI!!!!

~Sado
P.S. and before i forget: here's your icecream. my way of saying thankyou for not embarassing yourself any further by coming up with another stale, lame mommy diss.
rolling on floor laughing

brainchild81
Ooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Ya'll seriously need to calm the hell down. Let's all just agree that Ryo IS a ripoff, Ken gets more trim than a maxi pad, King & Chun Li & Elena are all sexy(especially Elena) in different ways and are well made characters, Ryo's not a well made character and although he's got a lil' more diversity nowadays that SNK should have made a different character to begin with.

olympian
http://www.the-trades.com/article.php?id=1356

Hey Brain, is Superman a Doc Savage/Gladiator rip off?

Emperor Ashtar

always?laughing
better look around before you talk, embryo. in fact you're the one who had to say "actually you're right sado" more than i did. not to mention how you bring up speculation to back up yourself, get ranty when i disagree, and when we decide to settle it with facts, it turns out that i am right...as usual.

Right, as usual, oh you mean when you claimed that I only mentioned internal strife as one of ryu's plot points despite mentioning two or how you claimed final fight revenge was canon?

And here's the post I made regarding final fight revenge:

http://db.gamefaqs.com/coinop/arcade/file/street_fighter_plot.txt

You weren't right about those, I can list a bunch of things in this thread alone, like when you mentioned anime and critqued me.

lost to sagat as Pyscho Ryu. see tiamat again. its there in Ryu and Sagat's story.

I know he lost to psycho ryu, but you implyed he lost twice to sagat. Here's your post:

"with a cheap shot. and even as a powered up pyscho ryu, lost again."

Again, he lost once to sagat bud.

the only one who needs to get off anyone's nutsack here is you who needs to get off ryu's nutsack and realize that not everyone in this world will agree with you. also, i'll address and mention olympian as much as i want to, as long as its relevant.
as for your point by point agrument, ha! that's a laugh. like the one you're doing here....as in making a joke out of yourself.

When did I say everyone will agree with me, you keep going on about random things and when I confront you about it, you either.

1.Ignore the post
2.Give me an answer that doesn't relate to the question.

Here's an example:
"with a cheap shot. and even as a powered up pyscho ryu, lost again."

Here your implying ryu lost to sagat twice, I correct you by saying this:

"Lost again, he lost to sagat once."

And guess who you respond, typical sado post, you "Give me an answer that doesn't relate to my question":

If you can't see that, then your blind.

Also, olypian has no relevance in this debate really, you just bring him up because your confused.

and after every Kof its full again. people tend to drop out czu its tough.

More like because it sucks.

please do..

http://fightingstreet.com/folders/variousinfofolder/variousinfopages/streetfighterplotguide.txt

that is why it was cliched. you mentioned that ryu is the first. and i said he isnt. then you mention anime....as usual you missed the point. think about it: did you?
of course not roll eyes (sarcastic)

No, you mentioned anime first Here:

the one who wants to be stronger: hmmmm seen it before again. again, read any manga or watch any anime and its all over it. protagonist has a couple of fights, realizes he sucks ass, decides that he has to get stronger. B-o-r-i-n-g. c-l-i-c-h-e-d.

Then here:

"internal struggle: hmmm seen that like a billion times before. watch almost any anime and it has the bull about the hero with some darkness in him and how he has to face up to it. its boring as hell and cliched"

I said ryu is the first video game character to have internal conflict, not the first anime character.

I tried to defend ryu with an anime refrence Here:

Also, love intrest in martial arts stories always suck. I can name so many times that writers try to involve love stories in a martial arts novel and it copmpletely derailed the plot by focusing more on their relationship.

This is how you answer:

Typical sado.

its there. look around. i'll go home and post a link if you can't.

no,it's not, I posted it, you were wrong.
I posted his profile, where it says it's not canon already, give it up.

and obviously in response to you asking the same question. dah.

BS, you critisized ryu for not winning much tournaments, despite ryo doing the same.

Emperor Ashtar

makuto story. she challenged him to a fight, fought so impressively that she managed to rescue the sinking dojo of her dad.

http://fightingstreet.com/folders/variousinfofolder/variousinfopages/streetfighterplotguide.txt
Where does it mention what you said?

proves nothing. maybe you should knock off your habit of taking up denial as a last resort to save face. read over this whole forum or anyother and you'll understand.

Hypocrite, your always indenial, you snapped when I talked about your mother even though it was a joke and now your trying to cover that fact upl lol.

And denial, I never said he doesn't lose, I'm glad he loses instead of jobbing people like snk does, maybe if you stopped sucking them so hard you would see that.

so is takuma. your point?

I mean't in the video game business.

Wow, and i'm the guy whose been telling you to cool it since day one. sure.

You weren't evenhere since day, one. Telling me to cool it, sado your the one thats upset here.

actually, i am. lots of pyschology and help sessions where i help people. you'd be surprised how good i am at it. seriously, though, i'm not kidding.

I feel sorry for anyone who takes advice from you.

the whole thing began perfectly fine between you and me and i respected the fact that you were trying not to be rude. in fact even now, despite the tediousness of it all, i am still having fun cuz it gives me something to look forward to as i'm really bored these days (i hate forums in general). see keep 'em coming.

Sado, why are you keep reassuring yourself that everything is cool when it's not. Somehow your assuming that I'm serious and super peeved because you insulted ryu. Nevermind that ryu is not even my favorite fighting game character, I'm not serious at all in this forum, and that this isn't that serious. Telling me to cool off yet, getting peeved because oke about your mother, when in that very same post I told you that. Maybe, you should seek some help because your always confusing things.

also the jokes were between me and olympian, not you. you entered and began the king disses and the ryu stuff which olympian and i were just kdding about. so...yeah you got serioussmile

What evidence do you have that I'm serious??? confused

anal beads=joke, you took it too seriously
thongs=joke, you took it too seriously
ryu no sex life=fact, you still swallow it (no puns intended)
close thread.

Did I say they weren't joke, I brought them up because they weren't funny for one and because they were well. . . dumb. Even darkstorm told you that in the urien topic. Hey everyone jokes in this forum, but you have to be funny at least. I think your the only one that gets your jokes here. But, I could be wrong, but whatever.

no not really. i'm not the one who started flaming cuz i happened to (in your mind) ignore your point. you're the emo, dude. since day one, its you has been acting emo and childish and you still are.

I think your identifying your problems on me, I'm emo becuase I do what exactly. . .correct you?

point: she IS a new half and i don't care whose fault it is. ryo's a ripoff in your mind, does it matter to you if i tell you that the same team designed him as ryu. if i look at the thread where olympian handed your butt to you, i guess not.
the fact: you're in denial as always and refuse to see my point.

I don't refuse to see your point, you just twist my rebuttals. I'm starting to see your pattern. You accuse me off something you do, like when you

typical case scenario with you not having facts but using plain speculation to prove a point. for all we know Ryu's an agnostic or antheist.
I wasn't talking about him in particular, his martial art principle though is religous based. I said that so many times,but you ignored it.

unrealman
Ryu and Ken Fights

Ryu states to Ken in SF3 that he still has the better win record.
But the way he says it indicates that it's still pretty close.

Alex won the Tournament because Gill let him win ( taking it easy on Alex and not going all out. ) I mean after all he doesn't want to kill the future Messiah.

Emperor Ashtar
:how am i twistign source, peeved guy?
and read over my post again
i said: another part of him wasn't rejecting itroll eyes (sarcastic)
calm down, junior. i'll give you ice cream if you behave again.

It is an internal conflict because he's conflicting with himself to find the answer only he knows, duh.

Oh, I don't need ice cream, your mom taste better

why should i post the link of something that you already have with you, and/or know where to look for it? also posting ONE source doesn't stop you from being a lazy ass.

Because you made a claim, so, the burden of proof is on you. Nevermind that I actually posted it for you, and you were wrong.
enough with zen. you don't know if ryu is religious or what his point is. stop speculating.

you didn't quote me wrong. you quoted me and proved what an idiot you are for missing my point.

Right, I missed the point, you said that you never claimed having sex makes you a man, I quoted you posting it. Now, I missed the point, lol.

you didn't "coorect" me. i was showing you how you are the hypocrite who always has an excuse to cover himself with. you chose mark of garou cuz it was cooler. however, i wasn't allowed to call it second strike.

Please, sado, you have your share of typo's, you spelled tedious wrong and you spelled "Cuz" wrong.

Just like:
- I wasn't allowed to bring up anime
-I corrected you on second strike until you told me that's what you like to call second impact. I indicated the same with garou, stop turning the tables.

baring that he is the main character of the series, and even the poster boy for SF2.
He's not the main character, the story doesn't not revolve around him anymore.He's simply the the trademark character of the series, big difference.

and passing mother disses during serious arguments and calling me moron, *******, and saying "screw you" isn't? not to mention that you started it here and you started it before.

I only said screw you in another discussion, and apologized.
I said you had a ***** fit, I didn't call you a *****.
I called you a moron because you ignore what I said

HYPOCRITE ALERT

Sado:"passing mother disses during serious arguments "

Serious arguments, I thought this was ajoke and you were having fun, this proves my point:

"P.S. this is no beef, dude, i'm messing around as much as you are."

It's funny, your claiming I'm joking around like you are, then claim were having a SERIOUS discussion. HYPOCRITE

brainchild81
Ya'll stop b**ching pleaseOriginally posted by olympian
http://www.the-trades.com/article.php?id=1356

Hey Brain, is Superman a Doc Savage/Gladiator rip off? Don't know enough about them, from what I hear, it's starting to seem that way.Originally posted by Sado22
i'll address and mention olympian as much as i want to, as long as its relevant.You mentioned him @ least once when it wasn'tOriginally posted by Sado22

and after every Kof its full again. people tend to drop out czu its tough.Nah, 'cuz these guys consistantly don't get the job done in KOF even though they claim their style to be the strongest. The Gracie family said the same thing, but they went out and proved it. Sakazaki family just sucks! You wanna learn how to fight in SNK, follow Terry around.

so is takuma. your point?laughing Long ago....there were a man who did nothing but get his ass kicked by his own son. As a result, it's no surprise he a joke. Some legend.

Emperor Ashtar
i talked about my minor cuz you were trying to lecture me at literature. this was my way of telling you to save it.
also, calling some a kid isn't flaming, by non-emo standards anywaylaughing

Basically, because your insecure and defensive about your writing.

you're getting offended cuz i called you kid, you consider it flaming and then go around claiming that I am the one flaming and getting worked up. and before you start, mother diss do amount to flame since we don't know each other and considering the fact that we were being serious.

Okay, which one is it, are joking or serious, you keep talking about how were serious (And I don't see how anyone can really be serious when discussing the merits of two fictional characters) then proceed to say were joking. Which one is it sado?

my god, you're threatening people over the net?laughing
get a life.
what you gonna do?
spam me?laughing
send me porn?laughing
oh i know, you're gonna send me hate mails?laughing

Threatened you, I just told you that if I really wanted to ripp you. you would feel it, like your mom does smile

~Sado
P.S. and before i forget: here's your icecream. my way of saying thankyou for not embarassing yourself any further by coming up with another stale, lame mommy diss.
rolling on floor laughing

Stale enought ot get you in twist.

Emperor Ashtar
Ya'll stop b**ching please

Yeah, I think I wasted enought time on this guy. He's upset because I said he's mother looks like blanka as a joke, and I even apologized.

Remulous

Giving pictures to little girls Versus someone who wants to get in a little girls pants :Cough: Robert & Yuri:Cough: and a guy who likes a girl who dresses like man, :Cough: Ryo & King:Cough: LOL, Hilarious! laughing

Emperor Ashtar
Please people, superman riped off doc savage.

Remulous

Versus looking like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0b/Ellen_DeGeneres_%282004%29.jpg

Once again, F**king hilarious! laughing

Lana
Closing by request.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.