Best legacy of Kain game ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Which game from the legacy of Kain serie do you like most?

Blood Omen

Soul Reaver

Soul Reaver 2

Blood Omen 2

Defiance

Howard_Jones
I like Blood Omen 2's story, and Soul Reaver 2's gaming engine.

Burning thought
personally this is a hard one....Defiance had the potential to be a far better game overall, i mean i cant really complain since ive played it through about 4 times and enjoy it, but thats because i love the characters and the legacy of kain itself, especially playing as Kain in his highly evolved form for the first time....but the possibilities it could of had, but didnt lets it down

i wold say Blood omen 2 had a cool story, some nice attacks and is probably the most bloodthirsty of them, which is a nice element, but i like Soul reaver 2 storyline, and Soul reaver 1 bosses, there were a lot of bosses, each requireing some nifty trick of beating them that wasnt bind boggling but wasnt a simple slash and run strategy either

Blaxican
I think Gears of War was the best one.

S_W_LeGenD
LOK - Defiance is best among all parts in the entire LOK Series.

Blood Omen 2 has good story actually but fighting approach in it is very poor. Boss fight was also lame.

Soul Reaver 2 is also good but Soul Reaver is just OK.

Blood Omen is "classic" because it actually inspired my interest in this game series.

Here is my personal ranking order of LOK Series:

1. Defiance (Simply Excellent)
2. Soul Reaver II (Great Story)
3. Blood Omen (Classic)
4. Soul Reaver (Bosses are good and interesting story)
5. Blood Omen II (Story is good but poor gameplay)

I admit that it is difficult to rank these parts because each part is good in its own way.

MadMel
i havent played bo1/2
but the rest are fantastic!!!
1. defiance
2. sr2
3. sr1
best series in videogames!!

Burning thought
yeah they definatley own it storywise, no game has such a complelling and varied intriging stroy

MadMel
nope.. and noone else has an evil self righteous massive giant squid thingy as the "true enemy"...

kain = badass..
raziel = seriousness
mobius = humorousness (ever so much fun to watch him be killed over and over stick out tongue )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.