exile 87 surfer vs JLA (blood lust on)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins and y

Omega-level
Blood lust Exiles Silver Surfer destroyed Earth and took down Gladiator easily. He wins thins 9/10.

jasofisc
10 out of 10 I don't care what any dc fanboy might say. if he takes down gladiator easy also he totally killed all the imperial guard like they were children.

pantysniffer
One Word "Ion"

Loot
whats the name of the comic with silver surfer exile 87

pantysniffer
Originally posted by Loot
whats the name of the comic with silver surfer exile 87

Exiles 87

Juntai
Originally posted by jasofisc
10 out of 10 I don't care what any dc fanboy might say. if he takes down gladiator easy also he totally killed all the imperial guard like they were children. lol.

Loot
Originally posted by pantysniffer
Exiles 87

thanks

Omega-level
10 out of 10 I don't care what any dc fanboy might say. if he takes down gladiator easy also he totally killed all the imperial guard like they were children.

Yep, sorry, but if he can take a punch from a fully confident Gladiator and don't even feel any pain at all, there's nothing that Superman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, etc, can do. He can just let his board cut everybody.

xmarksthespot
Who's in the JLA line-up? Silver Sabretooth tore him up and Longshot flung the surfboard into his back before Manta cut him in half.

pantysniffer
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Who's in the JLA line-up? Silver Sabretooth tore him up and Longshot flung the surfboard into his back before Manta cut him in half.

It seems to be the entire JLA so Ion etc. are present.

jasofisc
Originally posted by pantysniffer
It seems to be the entire JLA so Ion etc. are present.

I just thought it meant current i guess phantom stranger could take him. As for ion was he an actually part of the jla when he was ion?

jasofisc
Originally posted by xmarksthespot

the only way longshot and manta were able to do that was because golden sabretooth had already beat him.

Supreme being
I just thought it meant current i guess phantom stranger could take him. As for ion was he an actually part of the jla when he was ion?

Yes he was in fact there was no need for the jla when Ion was around thats just how badass he was.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Supreme being
Yes he was in fact there was no need for the jla when Ion was around thats just how badass he was.

I hate it when sky father level characters and above are on a team. your right their really is no need for anybody else on the team. but yeah phantom stranger and ion could take him but anybody else gets cut in half or worse.

Omega-level
I thought that the poster meant the classic formation of JLA: Batman, Superman, Manhunter, Wonder Woman, etc.

Madvillain
Vulcan took on most of the Imperial Guard on his own too.

Omega-level
Originally posted by Madvillain
Vulcan took on most of the Imperial Guard on his own too.

He killed 3 or 4, with them clearly holding back. When Gladiator was p*ssed of, took him down easily. And Exiles' SS cut him off in half with his board and took a punch like it was nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.