Marvel/DC Wrestling Match

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
This is a wrestling match. Only grappling is allowed. Winner has to make loser submit.

Superman
Wonder Woman
Silver Surfer
Thor
Gladiator
Hercules
Juggernaut
Hulk

Soujaboy
Most of your list lose because they have no idea haw to wrestle. With that said, Herc wins.

capt it up
skill wise herc wrestling ability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest

Soujaboy
Originally posted by capt it up
skill wise herc wrestling ability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest

Herc>Thor=Wonder Woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rest

Howard_Jones
In wrestling, Herc is gonna dominate this one. He has mastered the Powerbomb!

Soljer
Juggernaut wins.

Or...well..Superman, the Silver Surfer, and Juggernaut stalemate.

The Juggernaut doesn't feel pain, so can't really submit.

Superman and the Silver Surfer could simply become intangible to get out of any holds they are put into.

masterbruce
I think Juggernaut wins. He's so massive that nobody would really be able to get any moves on him.

golem370
Juggernaut vs Hulk
6foot10 vs 7foot
900pounds vs 1040pounds

Loot

olympian
Sharpshooter for the win.

Dinalfos
Why are people forgetting that this is a wrestling match? Allowing guys like Surfer to use their powers to become intangible is like allowing professional boxers to use machine guns to get out of a sticky situation.

Priest
Pure Wreslting skill, herc pwans

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Why are people forgetting that this is a wrestling match? Allowing guys like Surfer to use their powers to become intangible is like allowing professional boxers to use machine guns to get out of a sticky situation.

The original poster usually needs to specify when things are disallowed.

He said pure grappling, meaning (in my mind) no striking, and no offensive powers (cosmic blasts, heat vision).

He didn't, however, restrict any of the characters other(non offensive) powers, nor their speed.

Regardless, the Juggernaut still wins. You can't submit Cain. His sole power is to be unsubmitable. wink.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soljer
The original poster usually needs to specify when things are disallowed.

He said pure grappling, meaning (in my mind) no striking, and no offensive powers (cosmic blasts, heat vision).

He didn't, however, restrict any of the characters other(non offensive) powers, nor their speed.

Regardless, the Juggernaut still wins. You can't submit Cain. His sole power is to be unsubmitable. wink.

I agree, we need some more info here. However, if the standard rules of wrestling apply, then Juggernaut would only need to be pinned down for ten seconds, right? That can certainly be done. And it's also possible to make him give up (submit), if the grip is tight enough.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Herc>Thor=Wonder Woman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rest

THis is correct.

Lord Urizen
Silver Surfer wins

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I agree, we need some more info here. However, if the standard rules of wrestling apply, then Juggernaut would only need to be pinned down for ten seconds, right? That can certainly be done. And it's also possible to make him give up (submit), if the grip is tight enough.

The original poster said only grappling is allowed. So, despite this being called wrestling, I would think it would be more along the lines of submission fighting. Also, the original poster said the winner must make his opponent submit.

Pins mean nothing for submission grapplers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.