Rewritten Ifinite Crisis hardcover...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Anyone read it? They re-wrote the end yeah? What'd they change?

bigbran
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Anyone read it? They re-wrote the end yeah? What'd they change? Probably Superdadio beating him, by my guess...

Or they made him beat him even harder...no expression

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Anyone read it? They re-wrote the end yeah? What'd they change?

Well the splash page of the Battle for metropolis was fully colored in

The salsh page sgowing all of the new heroes and stuff was drawn completely by George Perez instead of Joe Bennet.

They changed the scene of the death of e-2 Superman

The Slade Vs Batman Familly fight was extended

There were scenes added that explained how Nightwing survived Alexander's anti matter blast.

I think ther emight be more but i'm gorgetting ti at the moent

AcousticDoc
Originally posted by Devil Lance

The Slade Vs Batman Familly fight was extended

!!!!!! OH MAN!

Starhawk
Yeah they took out Shazzam fromt he big spash page. Cause he wasn't int he white costume yet.

Validus
It wasn't rewritten. Some of the dialogue and a few scenes were just clarified. For example, Nightwing's miracle resurrection.

Super Guy
Can anyone spoil for me how he survived?

Grimm22
I'll probobly get it after the holidays are over

I just wish issue 5 was fixed

Super Guy
What happened in Issue 5 particularly? I remember very little of what was in which issue... excet the last one...

Baldey
Can someone post scans of the new one please. The one that was out originally was a let down.

willRules
I might consider buying it if it has an extended fight scene with Slade and the Bat family. I was consider buying infinite crisis anyway...... yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.