interesting kraken info

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
freewebs.com/willofthewisp1

Under Assorted Creatures, I found some neat stuff on the origin of the kraken. It's the second on the list, so scroll down a little. Also enjoy the music.

I made a few subtle changes to my website, so explore and sign the guestbook, too.

SarahB
kl

ivebeendepped43
kk

katelovespirate
awesome stuff! smile

sparrobethroxmy
just wonderin my language arts class we are reading Odessy right now and it talks about Calypso falling in love with Odesseus is that the sailer she leaves Davy for or is this entirely different thing.
sorry for changin the subject on kracken but we were talking about mythical creatures and i just thought it will be the best time for this question.

willofthewisp
Hmm, the way I saw it, it wasn't really related. Like she fell for Odysseus and kept him prisoner a long, long time ago and many years went by and she fell for Davy Jones. But it could be the way you wondered, too. I don't know.

sparrobethroxmy
thanx for helping!! yea it makes sense that it's not related.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.