Is Wondergirl 2 Stronger Than Dc Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunbu04
WHAT DO YOU THNIK

SpunkySmurph
I THINK IT'S REALLY DAMN ANNOYING WHEN YOU TYPE WOTH CAPS LOCK

olympian
YEAH.

As for Wondergirl, her best was the plane feat, no? This Hercules its the one from Perez. He already got two instances where he held a populated island on its back, alone.

golem370
pics

Draco69
I have no idea what gave you the impression that Wonder-Girl is stronger than DC Hercules.....

Wonder-Girl is definitely Class 100 due to her Ares uprgrade.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Draco69
I have no idea what gave you the impression that Wonder-Girl is stronger than DC Hercules.....

Wonder-Girl is definitely Class 100 due to her Ares uprgrade. I'm not sure if I've seen anything solidly cl100 from her yet. erm How heavy are you assuming that plane was?

Devil Lance

Wonder-Girl is definitely Class 100 due to her Ares uprgrade.
well Hipolyta beat him didn't she confused

olympian
By superior skills, not strength.

Draco69
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'm not sure if I've seen anything solidly cl100 from her yet. erm How heavy are you assuming that plane was?

It looked about half the size of a F-7. Judging by how much it covered the parkway, that is.

Judging the size of the plane and the velocity that the plane was going and the fact it was in freefall, I'd definitely say it's a Class 100 feat. At the very least a low-end one.

Draco69
Originally posted by Devil Lance
well Hipolyta beat him didn't she confused

Hipployta beat him in superior skills as Olympian stated. He was much, much stronger but she got the better of him by using his strength against him...and the fact that she had a sword at his throat......

olympian
DC Hercules fears the blade!

Draco69
I personally think that DC Hercules has a far better costume than Marvel Hercules.

Marvel Hercules looks like a spokesman for the gay leather bondage "bear" community....

DC Hercules is an ass-hole though.....

olympian
Its a dilema actually. I prefer the designs DC gets for the character.

But as part as personality goes, DC fails alot more altho neither measure up to the original.

King_Mungi
I personally think that DC Hercules has a far better costume than Marvel Hercules.

As do I, basic but still original.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.