The Official News Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sailorleo
Found out a little somethin' somethin' about POTC AWE? Post it here...ATM I got nothing sorry guys..I know you're all dying to know if got T&T to write me in as norrie's sexy love intrest....mmmmmmmmm....*coughs* sorry, got a head of myself it seems...*leaves to day dream about feeding her man strawberrys*

a-k-a-amber
okay i dont get that but OK heres a spoiler JACK COMES BACK! i know i practically ruined the movie for you im sorry...*glances down*

Chiki Mina
crap i still cant sleep..curses!

a-k-a-amber
im sorry Chiki when are your finals?

Chiki Mina
monday the 4th, then the 6th, then i have to turn in this 100pts worth essay by the 7th. then I have 2 more finals on the 12th.

a-k-a-amber
im totally sorry you cant sleep i will keep u company if u want smile just gimme' a topic

a-k-a-amber
http://www.creemmagazine.com/_site/BeatGoesOn/PiratesOfTheCaribbean/Script001.html

read this it may not be true but its entertaining

Chiki Mina
tahnks amber hunni xoxo

OMG AMBER!! Im not sure its real!

Its too good to be true though.

LovelyOne has to see this.

Chiki Mina
nah i dont think so , lol but looks entertaining.

a-k-a-amber
yes i agree Lovely has to see this someone should PM it to her a friend mailed it to me i love the whole you'll look that way when your 50 thingbig grin

she said it was back in 2004 and a lot could've changed

Chiki Mina
I think im gonna go to bed and try to sleep. its 4am where im from

Good rest to all of my girls big grin

nighties

keep the faith xoxo!

a-k-a-amber
ditto sleep tight with Johnny dreams big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.