Who's got you most excited for 2007?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Marvel? DC? Wildstorm? Image? Indy work? Scarlett Johansson?

Who, what, why, when, and how?

Devil Lance
Well the first issue comes out in December but i'm really exicited for the JSA relaunch

Howard_Jones
Omega Flight, the conclusion of Civil War, return of a Vell to normal comics, Thunderbolts, and Spider-Man, Back in Black. Looks like fun times. big grin

DigiMark007
It was Wildstorm until they crapped all over the first few issues of "Worldstorm" that I've read.

Murda Ma$e
Scarlett Johansson

I'm quiting comics, but the Thunderbolts is going to be hard not to buy.

King_Mungi
JSA relaunch, Thor and Omega Flight

Murda Ma$e
Wasn't JSA supposed to come out around now or a month ago?

xmarksthespot
Scarlett Johansson.

Jimmy Buggs
world war hulk

Devil Lance
Originally posted by Murda Ma$e
Wasn't JSA supposed to come out around now or a month ago?
no

Soujaboy
Just waiting for Thor...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Just waiting for Thor...

Really? no Omega Flight even with Beta Ray Bill in it?

Draco69
A monthly Wonder Woman.....

Actually, I'm excited for FFXIII and Metal Gear Solid 4.

roughrider
THOR!Jumpy

Soujaboy
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Really? no Omega Flight even with Beta Ray Bill in it?

Yes I'm definitely picking that up, but this knew Thor thing does have me excited.

Wally West
New creative team (Wolfman & Igle) on Nightwing.

willRules
Civil War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkCrawler
JSA Relaunch and generally the future of Marvel. Especially if Namor gets a bigger role, which it seems...

H. S. 6
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Especially if Namor gets a bigger role, which it seems...

Here's hoping.

Accel
I've forgotten, what's going on with Thor again in 2007?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Accel
I've forgotten, what's going on with Thor again in 2007?

JMS is writing it.

Darth Vicious
The end/aftermath of Civil War, Joe Madureira drawing Ultimate Avengers, Spider-Man 3, World War Hulk, The end of Girls and Y-The Last Man and the next Harry Potter(IMO it the story started getting interesting as of last movie.)

Accel
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
JMS is writing it.
I mean what's happening with Thor? Is this after he comes back and deals with the aftermath to Civil War?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Accel
I mean what's happening with Thor? Is this after he comes back and deals with the aftermath to Civil War?

Not sure. I really don't know what's happening with it yet.

bigbran
The end of Annihilation.

manjaro
WWH

Spiderman #3

The inhumans kicking up thier cold war with earth another notch

The children of the valt becoming full time enemies of the Xmen,

Now that magneto is repowered, he comes out of his awkward teenage girl phase and offer to destroy humanity once again

Soujaboy
I don't even think Thor's returning in Civil War....

DigiMark007
...the hell's Scarlett Johanson about?

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by DigiMark007
...the hell's Scarlett Johanson about?
big grin I dunno but she got me excited this year and im pretty sure she will next year also. Its gotta be the lips, she looks yummm!

Soujaboy
I'm looking forward to the Atlanteans kicking some human tail...

long pig
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Marvel? DC? Wildstorm? Image? Indy work? Scarlett Johansson?

Who, what, why, when, and how?
Well, you're making me pretty excited as of right now. droolio

Martian_mind
I heard brb was getting an ongoing confused any truth to that

Super Guy
Originally posted by DigiMark007
It was Wildstorm until they crapped all over the first few issues of "Worldstorm" that I've read. Yep... I read the first ish of Authority yesterday and (I hope this wasn't because I know very little about 'em other than in the first couple of arcs...) but I had no damn idea what those writers were on... it was a 2 minute speed-read about some guy who had marital problems and worked for some branch of the army or somethin', as far as I could tell... the damn Authority weren't even in it! Was Midnighter any good, BTW?
Oh... and the JSA relaunch has me excited, along with the conclusion of and aftermath of Civil War and I did enjoy Donner and Johns' work on Superman... oh, plus Ultimates is always great and should stay so well into 07...
As for other disappointments, Batman's been really disappointing post Face The Face (which was excellent), first the woeful batman And Son and now the even worse Grotesk storyline... Green Lantern Corps lost it after a decent opening arc too, and I'm not too sure about the direction Green Lantern's headed either...

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I heard brb was getting an ongoing confused any truth to that

That was the original plan, I think, but then they put together Omega Flight.

Soujaboy
Just waiting for some Thor/BRB planet smashing action...

Validus
FYI JSA voters, the relaunch is next week.

As for 2007, Green Lantern Corps Vs Sinestro Corps. smile

DC Vs Wildstorm could be cool or it could be more CA:Armageddon style shenanigans. I'll wait and see.

roughrider
That Black Adam should continue to enjoy his new family, and remind the heroes of North America not to f*ck with the Middle East. thumb up

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Validus
As for 2007, Green Lantern Corps Vs Sinestro Corps. smile

Yep very excited to see that, loved how their building the yellow battery in the latest Green Lantern issue.

srankmissingnin
Can I say issue 2 of the Wildcats relaunch? Or will I have to wait a year for a What's got you most excited for 2008 thread? sad

thedude1948
I am pretty excited about ANNIHILATION: Heralds of Galactus

and hopefully..... Ultimate Wolverine vs Hulk #3 embarrasment

long pig
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
JMS is writing it.
JMS?

Oh, god no. Do you realize what he'll do to Thor? He'll write a mini series that seems like it was originally a movie script.

JMS sucks. He thinks he has the right to simply change a character's history and never explain why.

Death to JMS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.