What do you think of this power?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
It's the power to control probability, as in you can make something more or less likely to occur. Has this been used before?

Wally West
Been done. See the Scarlet Witch.

Super Guy
Originally posted by Wally West
Been done wink
True, but damn you for spoiling some of Ultimates! I only got Ultimates 2 #10 today! mad

Wally West
Crap, sorry didn't think, I'll remove the pic embarrasment

grey fox
Originally posted by Endless Mike
It's the power to control probability, as in you can make something more or less likely to occur. Has this been used before?

Luck powers

Mindship

A while ago, I wrote a few posts which explained how all superpowers could be seen in this light.

DigiMark007
Longshot too.

Jyppe
Domino..

Soljer
This has been done SEVERAL times throughout comics.

Not original, in the least.

Gregory
The JLA fought a villain who did something like this early in Morrison's run.

Super Guy
Originally posted by Wally West
Crap, sorry didn't think, I'll remove the pic embarrasment Don't worry about it, it's hardly ruined the entire plot for me, mate... smile

willRules
Scarlet Witch
Longshot
Domino
Black Cat (for a while)

DarkCrawler
Gladstone Gander...

long pig
There are no new superpowers. I've racked my brain trying to think up one, but it's all been done.

Martian_mind
The ability to fart nuclear energy?

long pig
Originally posted by Martian_mind
The ability to fart nuclear energy?
Lobo has indeed farted nuclear energy. It destroyed the planet he was on.

Martian_mind
Damn they think of everything

H. S. 6
Originally posted by long pig
There are no new superpowers. I've racked my brain trying to think up one, but it's all been done.

Sweat is actually acid, and when your enemy ingests it, they die.

There's original.

Ichigo66666
The Ability to have Super Strength, Speed, Flight, Invulnerabilty and a whole bunch of un-used powers.

That is original.

Soljer
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Sweat is actually acid, and when your enemy ingests it, they die.

There's original.

There have been plenty of characters that excrete acid.

Mindship
Originally posted by long pig

Goodness Vision: one glance can make anyone behave intelligently and compassionately.

manjaro

wanda
longshot
domino
shamrock(mutant from ireland)
Arcanna(sqaudron)

Newjak
How about this power. Tha ability to spread you being over a large distance. Basically you would fade away into little particles.

They would be able to hear see and feel anything happening in that area and when they wanted to they could reform in any place in the area.

Soljer
Originally posted by Newjak
How about this power. Tha ability to spread you being over a large distance. Basically you would fade away into little particles.

They would be able to hear see and feel anything happening in that area and when they wanted to they could reform in any place in the area.

Molecular Dispersion? Done.

Goodness vision, as above? Been done. Arguably just telepathic suggestions telling people to 'be good,' but besides that, there have been characters whose gaze simply drives people to goodness.

Nothing's new.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.