Glactus vs.All of Asgard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulk10
Asgard barley wins.

norrinradd43
Originally posted by hulk10
Asgard barley wins. By all of Asgard do you mean Surtur and Ymir also?

DigiMark007
Asgard regardless. Big G isn't that far beyond Skyfather, and has been shown repeatedly to have trouble with lesser foes (Thanos, Strange, the stuff from Annihilation, etc.)

Soujaboy
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Asgard regardless. Big G isn't that far beyond Skyfather, and has been shown repeatedly to have trouble with lesser foes (Thanos, Strange, the stuff from Annihilation, etc.)

Thank you, finally someone agrees with me.

Bentley
Yeah, Asgard can take this I think. They can obviously beat lesser Galactus, I could only make a question about the full-powered one, but still, Asgard for the win.

Decay
this fight was in a what if, it was pretty cool non, cannon, but cool. thor doesnt give up and tell galactus to prepair for the full wrath of asgard, and galactus says "forgive me child, but is the wrath of asgard not spent?" and thor looks around and everyones either dead or seriously wounded. eventually he becomes a herald to spare asgard.

galactus should be able to win, but he probably wouldnt. hes one of the 3 essential beings for the universe to continue existing, hes constantly being downgraded though. every retcon makes him weaker and weaker.

asgard 8/10

Kutulu
You guys should read issue #2 of last planet standing. That's when Galactus comes along and just stomps out Asgard by himself and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it or even injure him in the slightest. That's Galactus with a decent pool of energy though, not the usual hungry weak Galactus that we see.

Bentley
Yeah, but I'm not sure thats canon, I dont think we have a proof in panel that shows Galactus owning the Asgardians. I think that it could be posible, but unless there are proofs I'm willing to go either way.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Kutulu
You guys should read issue #2 of last planet standing. That's when Galactus comes along and just stomps out Asgard by himself and there is nothing anybody can do to stop it or even injure him in the slightest. That's Galactus with a decent pool of energy though, not the usual hungry weak Galactus that we see.
Not canon. Definitivly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.