KOTOR 3 confirmed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Generic Hero
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/28/kotor-franchise-to-continue

Discuss.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by Generic Hero
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/11/28/kotor-franchise-to-continue

Discuss.

PLEASE BE TRUE! IF IT IS I'LL GET BACK TO MY OBSESSION WITH KOTOR!

eek!

General G
Originally posted by Darth Zedster
PLEASE BE TRUE! IF IT IS I'LL GET BACK TO MY OBSESSION WITH KOTOR!

eek!

Get back to? I never stopped stick out tongue

aldisyoyo
same here

Tangible God
"the second game in the series was absolutely awful. and as much as I hear people blaming LucasArts for rushing Obsidian, you're being real naive if you think the game wasn't doomed long before LucasArts pushed it out the door. the real problem with the second game isn't the poor graphics, mind-numbingly slow single-digit framerates, or complete cut-off ending. the real problem was the complete and utter lack of any compelling story. the first game succeeded because BioWare told a really, really great story with an engaging hook (many people I know really didn't see it coming at all-- I only caught on a few moments before the reveal, myself) and the second game followed that up with a really, really uninspired bit of storytelling that just walked us through many of the same environments with bland facsimiles of the original supporting cast. not to mention the absolutely preposterous notion of whiny-ass Kreia actually tutoring your Helen Keller jedi ass as this sort of bored-benevolent, pseudo-evil Darth. oh god, I think I'm going to throw up just thinking about KOTOR2. get Obsidian the **** away from this franchise."

I agreed with every word of this quote in the response section.

Captain REX
Oh good, another game.

Blue_Hefner
Posted already in the K3 thread.

Darth Zedster
Originally posted by aldisyoyo
same here

Now i'm obsessed with..... Don't laugh, lord of the rings...

embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment sad confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Julie
it would be lovely if this were true but who knows with rampant rumors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.