Iron Fist and Luke Cage versus Wolverine and Sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
no prep

xmarksthespot
Wolverine and Sabretooth probably.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
no prep

fist/steel vs animals w/skeltons and claws
logan/creed kill em smokin'

lorddreamer
I really hate seeingCreeg and Logan paired up... in a real comic, they'd gut each other... but this sint a comic I guess. But based on their incapability to work togethor, and the fact that they're working against a power team (on street level terms, that is) Ima give it to Luke and Fist

TricksterPriest
Hard to call. If they just pair off, then Logan and Creed take it. If Logan and Creed start tearing each other apart, IF and Cage have it in the bag.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Hard to call. If they just pair off, then Logan and Creed take it. If Logan and Creed start tearing each other apart, IF and Cage have it in the bag.

I agree.

Soljer
Iron Fist should be capable of knocking out one of his combatants with a good trademark move.

Cage, though, gets gutted before Iron Fist can pull one off, erm.

Thus, it is two (very good, I might add) combatants against Iron Fist alone. He may survive long enough against them both to take ONE of them down. Certainly not both.

Wolverine and Sabretooth, 7ish/10.

jinzin
considering the combined efforts of luke cage, iron fist, constrictor, and a friggin restraining collar couldn't stop the x-factor era creed alone, I don't see what hope they have against this team.

Danny's good but against either one oof these two in their current incarnations, he'll lose, same with luke...

they're a tough team but nowhere NEAR a teamup like killpower and deathshead II and that team lasted all of 10 minutes against wolverine and sabretooth..

The Fake Macoy
I'm not so sure. Danny and Luke have way better teamwork than Wolverine and Sabretooth. I think that could really even the odds.

King KAM
I dont think Sabes is taking Luke...as for Wolverine...I think those damn claws are gonna be a real ***** in this fight.

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
I dont think Sabes is taking Luke...as for Wolverine...I think those damn claws are gonna be a real ***** in this fight. if it's non admantiumized sabes, I'd say it's a tossup....

if it IS admantiumized sabretooth... so long luke

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
if it's non admantiumized sabes, I'd say it's a tossup....

if it IS admantiumized sabretooth... so long luke non metal sabes gets in some scratches then gets his arm torn off and shoved up his anus.

jinzin
hardly, the guy's bones are so dense that he takes shots from mr.s marvel and rogue like they're nothing... I doubt luke is going to rip him limb from limb.

King KAM
hardly, the guy's bones are so dense that he takes shots from mr.s marvel and rogue like they're nothing... I doubt luke is going to rip him limb from limb. Ms.Marvel and Rogue are little white women, Cage is a black man. Cage Tears him limb from limb, and then goes and has sex with Ms.Marvel AND Rogue.

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
Ms.Marvel and Rogue are little white women, Cage is a black man. Cage Tears him limb from limb, and then goes and has sex with Ms.Marvel AND Rogue.

laughing out loud

little white women who are about 2 and half times as powerful as him and have a plethora of other powers that put him to shame...

he won't be having sew with rogue anytime soon... confused

well either of them for that matter, considering he's ALREADY WHIPPED by a "little white woman"... Lol!

King KAM
laughing out loud

little white women who are about 2 and half times as powerful as him and have a plethora of other powers that put him to shame...

he won't be having sew with rogue anytime soon... confused

well either of them for that matter, considering he's ALREADY WHIPPED by a "little white woman"... Lol! cage is stronger than Marvel and Rogue.

and oooooooh....low blow.....

The Fake Macoy
http://img163.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66427_constri1_122_571lo.jpg
http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66431_constri3_122_395lo.jpg

Yes, there's some good old non-adamantium Sabretooth victories against Luke Cage.

Starscream M
bizzump

ScarletSpeed
Wolverine and Sabretooth ftw,

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Soljer
Iron Fist should be capable of knocking out one of his combatants with a good trademark move.

Cage, though, gets gutted before Iron Fist can pull one off, erm.

Thus, it is two (very good, I might add) combatants against Iron Fist alone. He may survive long enough against them both to take ONE of them down. Certainly not both.

Wolverine and Sabretooth, 7ish/10. hasnt cage beaten mr.tooth before?

llagrok
Current Iron Fist is a beast.

OneDumbG0
I'm inclined to call a stalemate. Luke Cage may have unbreakable skin. But his eyes are fair game and then he's screwed. But my man Danny Rand ain't goin down easy.

Stalemate 5/10. Til I see more anyway.

jinzin
Originally posted by llagrok
Current Iron Fist is a beast.
He's packin a lot of firepower, his skill doesn't seem to have heavily improved.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.