Broly SS4 against Gogetta SS4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Frost
Although I know I'll get a lot of critics and things because we never saw Broly go SS4 ... I just want your opinion who wins... Happy Dance

Endless Mike
Broly, because his first two movies were actually decent, while GT completely sucked.

Blaxican
The second one was shitty.

Wolverine wins.

spencerspider
um Gogeta..but whatever ur question cant happen cuz Broly cant go ss4..

Remulous
Gogeta.

Haruhi
Nobody wins.

Both characters aren't canon and SSJ4 does not exist.

Darth_Frost
Originally posted by Haruhi
Nobody wins.

Both characters aren't canon and SSJ4 does not exist.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! eek! laughing

oucourse they do....

Blaxican
No he's right. Broly's not even real. He's just part pf our imagination.

Darth_Frost
lol...

1. SSJ 4 do exist...( Goku, Vegeta, Gogeta)
2. Broly exists
3. I said IF he could become SSJ4....madmadmadmadmad

Avenger2.0
THe toughest Character will always be goku in one form or another. That is because the series is about him.

That aside for all we know Super Sayian 4 being the pinicale of strenght, all SS4's might be the same power.

Haruhi
Again. Buroli doesn't exist in the original manga, which is the TRUE DBZ.

And Vegitto is Goku and Vegeta.

Gogeta is just another version of it, just crappy non canon. I.e. Not real.

cloud_99
IF borly could go ss4 he would loose
Gogeta would could beat legandary broly when he was just ss
sooo if they both go ss4 ya broly would die

Emperor Ashtar
Why would it matter if two non canon characters were to fight, and ssj4 broly doesn't exsist.

Nicca
That aside for all we know Super Sayian 4 being the pinicale of strenght, all SS4's might be the same power.

even with the same power lvls if they have the same power skill wins out

Broly_Reborn
if broly could go super saiyan 4 first of all it would be called LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN 4 but no broly can not go super saiyan 4 since he can only go LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Why would it matter if two non canon characters were to fight? Right.

Pyron_Express
this would actly be a good fight if their was a ssj4 but their isnt. anyway, ssj4 gogeta would probly win in the end.

dvampire
I don't think it would be a good fight, Goku is a trained MA's and Vegeta atleast no how to brawl real well. Broly fighting skills didn't impress me, he was just stronger than the other characters, so he just pounded on them and bulied them. But I think if any skilled DBZ character was at the same power level with Broly like Goku, Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, or Vegeta, they'll beat him.

StyleTime
Originally posted by dvampire
I don't think it would be a good fight, Goku is a trained MA's and Vegeta atleast no how to brawl real well. Broly fighting skills didn't impress me, he was just stronger than the other characters, so he just pounded on them and bulied them. But I think if any skilled DBZ character was at the same power level with Broly like Goku, Piccolo, Krillin, Tien, or Vegeta, they'll beat him.
yes

Nicca
they would cause broly fights in a kind of rage a kind of blood lust if u will he fights with brught strength and some skill but he always had vast amounts of power so he never really had to train unlike goku and the others who fight with not only skill but with their brains in a far fight withe the same power lvl broly would lose

Soljer
SSJ4 doesn't exist.

GT isn't cannon.

It's bullshit, which ruined a series that wasn't THAT bad up till that point.

Emperor Ashtar
Superman kills them both

Nicca
Originally posted by Soljer
SSJ4 doesn't exist.

GT isn't cannon.

It's bullshit, which ruined a series that wasn't THAT bad up till that point.

well that is true gt wasn't writen by the guy who wrote db or dbz so it really wasn't even meant to happen gt did mess up a good show it went to far with power they toke it out of hand

Remulous
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
Superman kills them both Yeah only because he's on America's side. If he wasn't he'd be dead.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by Remulous
Yeah only because he's on America's side. If he wasn't he'd be dead.

No, it's because he's superman.

Haruhi
Originally posted by Remulous
Yeah only because he's on America's side. If he wasn't he'd be dead.

But he *is* on the American side. No matter how you ***** and whine to try and cover it up, what he is, he is. So yeah. Superman creates a hole in Goku/Gogetta/Vegitto/whatever simply by flicking his fingernail at them

He's just that much better than whatever DBZ. Supes > DBZ. FACT

WrathfulDwarf
No, no..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.