Beta Ray Bill versus Namor, Iron Man (Extremis), and Savage Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Fight takes place near ocean. No prep.

Soujaboy
He owns them all...

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soujaboy
He owns them all...

The only reason I agree with this is because Bill is a smarter fighter than Thor. He'd be sure to steer clear of water when it comes to Namor. They've met once before.

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Fight takes place near ocean. No prep.

hulk break puny hammer smokin'

Evangel94
Team takes the majority.

tkitna
Bill goes down hard. The team takes it 10/10.

Supreme being
Originally posted by tkitna
Bill goes down hard. The team takes it 10/10.

no Bill for the win he could cave Namors skull in and punch ironmans head in then he proceeds to deal with hulk. All he would have to do is take of in the air and then that isolates hulk from the fight when his done with the other two then him and hulk can play.

jimmydepee
why beta ray bill is not as good as thor oand thor would lose asgainst them so that a poor fight

guy222
Originally posted by jimmydepee
why beta ray bill is not as good as thor oand thor would lose asgainst them so that a poor fight

beta ray bill is thor's equal
stormbreaker=mjolnir wink

DevilGoblin
team 10/10

K3VIL
BRB Wins.
Fight in the skies with IM and Namor, IM Extremis armor is great and all ok, but BRB can fight Heralds, he'll rip apart the armor, blast Tony to death, do the same with Namor after a decent fist fight.Finally he'll kill Hulk.

darthgoober
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
team 10/10
Let me guess, "Cause they have the Hulk" right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Beta Ray Howard
The only person here who would give Beta a problem is Hulk, and that's a maybe.

Considering Beta blitzed a guy with Cosmic Awareness out of nowhere (pimp handed him) I don't think the team can really take him down.

tkitna
Originally posted by guy222
beta ray bill is thor's equal
stormbreaker=mjolnir wink

Exactly, and Thor cant win this fight either (although he should). I hate to admit this too because i'm not his biggest fan, but the Hulk usually smacks Thor around and in most books that i've seen, Thor usually beats Bill around. The other two members are just overkill. I dont think Bill can win this.

Beta Ray Howard
Thor usually beats Bill around.

Where the devil did you get that impression?

Martian_mind
Bill Takes this.he was doing exceedingly well against stardust and flash-fried fenris with ease.My only prob with bill in Ragnarok was that they made his hammer silver.

guy222
Exactly, and Thor cant win this fight either (although he should). I hate to admit this too because i'm not his biggest fan, but the Hulk usually smacks Thor around and in most books that i've seen, Thor usually beats Bill around. The other two members are just overkill. I dont think Bill can win this.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.