Hottest Couple In POTC... not what you'd expect!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katelovespirate
Purely for fun! smile

Make rum, not shipping-wars!

katelovespirate
I voted for Barbossa and Tia, because they both have gross teeth and let's face it, a lot of free time in Tia's cabin to "get to know one another" after she brings him back to life... hehehe...

PirateDiva
LOL...I Voted Barbossa and TIA tooo.....just cause they spent all that time together in that shack alone....lol!!

^^oh snap just realized thats what KATE said.....lol....ok my other reason is they both gross me out....lmao....sorry Kate for stealing ur Idea...lol big grin

Hambah
i voted norrington and elizabeths maid =D i thought it sounded really cute lol =]

willofthewisp
Norrie and the maid. She had a cute voice and you could tell she liked him when she talked about him.

sailorleo
OY OY! Norrie and qua? *sniffs*

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Hambah
i voted norrington and elizabeths maid =D i thought it sounded really cute lol =] ditto!

sparrobethroxmy
barbossa and Tia!! i wonder how jack will take that?

crazychic
Originally posted by ivebeendepped43
ditto! i voted them too

ivebeendepped43
i think it would b adorable!

sailorleo
*cries* my norrie tho....she can't have him...*sniff*.....to quote a fazy Bloom fan girl...you guys are meaners...

ivebeendepped43
uuumm can someone explain the "badger" thing to me?

Chiki Mina
Estrella?? Who is Estrella?

katelovespirate
Estrella is Elizabeth's maid in the first one, the one she has the conversation about "fine men" with... lol.

sparrobethroxmy
the maid in teh first movie who helps elizabeth with heating her bed telling her that norrington proposed and all that and how elizabeth tells her it's bold it's in the beginning before barbossas crew attacks

sparrobethroxmy
yea what she says!!

Chiki Mina
Estrella means star in spanish loool

You shouldve wrote Giselle aka Orbit Gum Chick!! lol

CaptainJacksLuv
lol

katelovespirate
here's one I forgot: the Black Pearl and The Flying Dutchman!

SarahB
lol...funnysmile wat bout Will nd one of the girls tht slapped Will..lol

sparrobethroxmy
or Will and ana maria
or
gibbs and gissele and scarlet a threesome!!! lol

CaptinJackLover
i owuld have votd Gibbs and Ana Maria cuz i think Gibbs should have sumone but Ana Maria isnt there anymore and Barboss and Tia would just be plain awesome!

willofthewisp
Maybe they are a couple....we don't know what she was doing with his body or how she found it.

serenade

Barbossa: Oh, Tia, how you came and you gave without taking
But I sent you away, oh Tia.
Well, you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
And I need you today, oh Tia.

Actually, that seems really cute. Damn. Now I want TWO couples in AWE.

katelovespirate
LOL... if its anything like our fan fic, everyone will get someone. lol

Mistypirate
sad I'm disappointed I didn't see a Dog/Monkey couple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.