Hi guys. I am kamhal...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kamhal
Hy guys smile

I am kamhal. Ok, this is not my real name but as you surely understand, i will not reveal my true identity on the net.

I am from Portugal, a small country in the West part of Europe and i am a fanatic about most of things from this boards, like movies, some comics, things like that.

My description: i am calm guy, who likes some good debates and some nice chat. Physically, i am tall, around 6'7 or 6'8 i think (around 2 meters, maybe 1 or 2 extra cm), i like a lot to do sport, especially soccer. Also, i swim a lot and it's my second ocupation, i do it 3 times per weak and i love it. In fact, i love most of sports, i always was a sportist person. Also, i am a pretty good student smile

Well, see you around stick out tongue

Prabhodh
Welcome kamhal, you'll have lots of fun here. big grin

Blanka
hey and welcome to kmc

d-fly_girl008
Hello, and welcome to KMC!! If you ever want to chat or need some help or whatever, feel free to PM me!!

Fatima
Hey Kamhal , Welcome to the forum smile

Storm
Welcome to the sinkhole of misery, run while you still can wink

cgbw2407
Hello and Welcome mate... enjoy

ladygrim
Hello and welcome to KMC wink hope u have fun

kamhal
Thankx guys wink

d-fly_girl008
No problem!!

S_W_LeGenD
Hello kamhal and welcome to KMC. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and we can be friends. wink

amity75
Welcome to KMC. smile

Scottie
Hello and Welcome to KMC happywave

go over there >>> if you need to pee disgust

Bardock42
2.01 m is 6'6'', but welcome anyways.

Röland
Welcome

indiangirl
Hi welcome to Kmc have fun and rember to PM me if you need any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Fate's Hands
Originally posted by indiangirl
Hi welcome to Kmc have fun and rember to PM me if you need any help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need help cheetah girl, I need to know why you have 2 usernames still because your only suppose to have one username according to the rules.

Scottie
ninjawave Hey and Welcome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.