Movie Translation on FanFiction!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willofthewisp
Thanks to Kate's efforts, our "translating the movie" is now on fanfiction.net. I think I titled it "Dead Man's Chest: What They Were REALLY Saying." It's under willofthewisp, so do an author search. But thank Kate for putting it all together. fanfiction.net

T.Maria
GO KATE, ITS YOUR BIRTHDay!!! big grin big grin big grin

*head over to read....*

see y'all soon...ill be a while over there lol

willofthewisp
Chapter 2 is now up.

katelovespirate
thanks so much Willofthewisp!!! smile

guys it really is incredibly funny. everyone did such a great job. i laugh my ass off everytime i read it. lol.

sparrobethroxmy
lol it was great i can't wait till more!!!

willofthewisp
Did you see the review's we're getting? People are really responding to this!

a-k-a-amber
yes they are its funny lol one of my friends emailed me the link and said you have got to read this!

katelovespirate
Originally posted by willofthewisp
Did you see the review's we're getting? People are really responding to this!

i know... with our fanfics previously we were like, dragging the reviews out of people. and we got as many today as we have total for the others. haha. its great. i love feedback. smile

sailorleo
sweet, i just got a giant popcron tin (POTC Tin) so im st for a nice hall of reading.....

willofthewisp
Thanks. 3 will be up either today or tomorrow.

willofthewisp
3 is up.

ivebeendepped43
yayayayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!!

willofthewisp
ch. 4 is up.

willofthewisp
5 and 6 are up.

katelovespirate
sweet action! smile

vegaofthelyre
AHHAHA just have come round from reading this on FF.net. Why have I not read this before? It is heeeelarious! OMG and I DID NOT KNOW THAT BECKETT WAS MR.COLLINS. ROFL.

Great job, guys! It's really well-done. I especially loved, Will's "Why are all my lines exposition?" LOLOL!

willofthewisp
I'm a little sad there's only one or two chapters left to it. It's become a hit.

willofthewisp
Sniff sniff. Chapter 8 is up and it's the final chapter. Kate needs to do COTBP since we all did quite a bit of those.

katelovespirate
working on it, i'll be posting the scenes from cotbp that still need to be done on here soon. smile

willofthewisp
Yay!

T.Maria
im all excited now!!! big grin big grin

love doing these!! big grin

kate and willo, u guys are the best!! big grin

P.S ... i cant see chapter 8 sad

does it take a while for it to go through the uploading process with the moderators????

damnit, i wanna c chapter 8 !!!!!

katelovespirate
i know me too. its not showing up for me either lol

willofthewisp
hmm, one sec

willofthewisp
Yeah, stupid me uploaded the document but didn't post it onto the story. It's up now and I was able to access it. Crisis averted.

katelovespirate
hooray!!!!! smile

willofthewisp
And now it is done, awaiting COTBP. Someone else should post POTC5 since I didn't do that one. Don't we have a 6 and 7 around here somewhere?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.