Batman vs. Dr.Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blaxican
Batman gets a week of prep.

PRAYERRUN
I'd say that Batman would have a really tough time beating Dr. Doom. I mean Dr. Doom stands up to the likes of the FF and comes out of it without a bruise. It wouldn't be a REALLY bad matchup though...I'm sure Batman could figure something out...but I think Dr. Doom is more on Superman's league.

batdude123
Batman gets the motherbox.

Well, that was easy...

Howard_Jones
Pardon my asking, but what's a motherbox do against the number 2 sorcerer in the MU?

batdude123
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Pardon my asking, but what's a motherbox do against the number 2 sorcerer in the MU?

huh

Kick his ass.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by batdude123
huh

Kick his ass.

Seriously. What does a motherbox do? The most I've seen of it was in JLA/Avengers when it amped Iron Man's armor.

Soljer
Seriously. What does a motherbox do? The most I've seen of it was in JLA/Avengers when it amped Iron Man's armor.

Pick up a couple DC comics sometime.

Gregory
A tough fight. Dr. Doom has been beaten by far less impressive heroes then Batman, and also beaten much more powerful enemies. So ... who knows?

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by Soljer

I don't know one small detail. Got a problem?

Galan007
Originally posted by batdude123
Batman gets the motherbox.

Well, that was easy... shit

whistling

batdude123
Seriously. What does a motherbox do?

You mean besides the fact that it's omniscient, a direct power link to the Source, and also helped create a universe?

A lot more, actually...

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer

laughing out loud

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
shit

whistling

Bullshit? Yes.

Within Batman's abilities? Yes. wink.

tkitna
With a weeks prep time and Doom having none, I give batman the majority. If they both have the same amount of prep, Robin is preparing the eulogy.

Soljer
Originally posted by tkitna
With a weeks prep time and Doom having none, I give batman the majority. If they both have the same amount of prep, Robin is preparing the eulogy.

Cosigned.

grey fox
Originally posted by Galan007
shit

whistling

Blame Supergirl

Reaper777
Not sure about the mother box thing, but Without that Doom takes it.

masterbruce
Bats 11/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.