50 years till doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MR.Grum
aprenlty there a comet that wants to bone the earth just telling ya and thats how many years we got unless global warming gets us first i vote we become mole ppl..... thats wut i think they cant touch us if were underground....or can they

Rogue Jedi
run on sentence much?

Röland
no

Rogue Jedi
exactly.

Great the Vraya
WTFC srug

MR.Grum
no i run on sugar

Barker
tuouc h the wasit yes?

Rogue Jedi
man, i aint gonna touch their waist.

Barker
My sig is really gay.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Barker
tuouc h the wasit yes? eyh barker hows it articulating

Rogue Jedi
My sig is really gay.
*points at barkers sig*

Demonic Phoenix
My sig is really gay.

You got that rightstick out tongue

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
You got that rightstick out tongue mine is to smile

Prabhodh
Originally posted by MR.Grum
smile

Your sig offends me. no expression

§P0oONY
aprenlty there a comet that wants to bone the earth just telling ya and thats how many years we got unless global warming gets us first i vote we become mole ppl..... thats wut i think they cant touch us if were underground....or can they

Reading your posts makes my penis hurt.... And not in the good way.

MR.Grum
Originally posted by Prabhodh
Your sig offends me. no expression y u an atmid

Naz
no expression

MR.Grum
ok then

TheKingofKINGS!
aprenlty there a comet that wants to bone the earth just telling ya and thats how many years we got unless global warming gets us first i vote we become mole ppl..... thats wut i think they cant touch us if were underground....or can they This coming from the guy who thinks every girl needs to shower at least 3 times a day, so her vagina doesn't stink. no expression

Thorinn
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
This coming from the guy who thinks every girl needs to shower at least 3 times a day, so her vagina doesn't stink. no expression laughing out loud

Profiled. cool

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Thorinn
laughing out loud

Profiled. cool no expressionbig grinno expression

Mrrungo Mu
50 Years?.....LOL

Spearhead
You know how many times people have claimed the apocalypse was coming? Way too many, so another person yelling "Doom!" isn't going to change a damned thing

Itzak

By that time we'll probably have moved to the Moon.

Originally posted by Spearhead
You know how many times people have claimed the apocalypse was coming? Way too many, so another person yelling "Doom!" isn't going to change a damned thing

Exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.