Wonder Man versus Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
no prep, who wins?

Howard_Jones
I'm assuming pre-Civil War Wonderman vs Extremis Iron Man, right?

Soljer
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
I'm assuming pre-Civil War Wonderman vs Extremis Iron Man, right?

If that's the case, Wonderman.

If it's current "Green Goblin punks my ass" wonderman, then Iron man takes it.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
If that's the case, Wonderman.

If it's current "Green Goblin punks my ass" wonderman, then Iron man takes it.

Indeed. Simon at his peak was about as powerful of a character there is before reaching herald level.

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Indeed. Simon at his peak is about as powerful of a character there is before reaching herald level.

*nods*

Iron-man is more along the lines of mid tier.

Howard_Jones
Originally posted by batdude123
Indeed. Simon at his peak is about as powerful of a character there is before reaching herald level.

He was about Extremis/Namor level, reaching Thor and above at that point. I think that's what they're intending to do in Civil War, considering he's still got those powers in Ms. Marvel.

guy222
tony

hunbu04
wonderman is now a joke did anyone see what hercules did to him in incredible hercules 113

Bouboumaster
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/Hercules_113_0022.jpg

Tony Stark
Iron Man gets the vast majority of the wins at the very minimum 8/10... I know it says no prep... But Tony already has prep figured into his suit for every past and present Avenger. He just says "Simon Delta 98254" and Wonder Man dies. wink Wonder Man is pretty overrated IMO look how badly he got punked by Herc... And I think that IM and WM are pretty close in strength right now. So it's a landslide victory for The Golden Avenger.

With no biasness involved of course... shifty

Mindset
Originally posted by hunbu04
wonderman is now a joke did anyone see what hercules did to him in incredible hercules 113

Who's to say an enraged Herc couldn't do the same to IM?

Herc after all is a match for Thor and Hulk

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mindset

Annnnndddd...?

confused

llagrok

I don't think Herc is much of a match for the current versions of IM, Thor and Hercules.

severance
Originally posted by Tony Stark
Annnnndddd...?

confused

Sorry scan is PIS. I remember reading this fight (in an iron man book years ago) and for the life of me couldn't work out why hulk didn't put him away in round one. He was clearly dominating. But iroman had to winit was his book they just made his suit seize up.

However from what i hear (cos i don't read im anymore) he is very much upgraded since the 70's

Blair Wind
Originally posted by llagrok
I don't think Herc is much of a match for the current versions of IM, Thor and Hercules.

uh? confused

Anyways, Ironman wins.

Bouboumaster
Wonderman squat him

Mindset
Annnnndddd...?

confused

Yes, because that scan is relevant.

Silent Master
Yes, because that scan is relevant.

I could always find the scan where Simon is ripping the chest plate off Tony's armor to 'counter' it.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Silent Master
I could always find the scan where Simon is ripping the chest plate off Tony's armor to 'counter' it.

Simon ripping the chest plate off of EXTREMIS Iron Man... I'd like to see that one... Which issue?

Lil Buddy
Simon ripping the chest plate off of EXTREMIS Iron Man... I'd like to see that one... Which issue? I think thats the first time you haven't posted a pic since I joined. laughing out loud

Mindset
Simon ripping the chest plate off of EXTREMIS Iron Man... I'd like to see that one... Which issue?

Lol, and yet you post a scan of IM beating Hulk in a comic that is years past its relevance.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

llagrok
Originally posted by Blair Wind
uh? confused

Anyways, Ironman wins.

You think Hercules would take wins from Extremis IM, Thor or WWH?

Mindset
Why are you comparing IM to Thor or WWH?

Lil Buddy
Originally posted by llagrok
You think Hercules would take wins from Extremis IM, Thor or WWH?

I think its this hes wondering about:

"I don't think Herc is much of a match for the current versions of IM, Thor and Hercules."

llagrok
Originally posted by Lil Buddy
I think its this hes wondering about:

"I don't think Herc is much of a match for the current versions of IM, Thor and Hercules."

I wrote that? laughing out loud

I meant The Hulk, not Hercules.

Tony Stark
Lol, and yet you post a scan of IM beating Hulk in a comic that is years past its relevance.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

The relevance is that "if" a Classic armored IM knocked HULK out which of course he did and it was canon... Then EXTREMIS IM surely can do the same to current Herc...being that he's (EXTREMIS) probably 50% more powerful (guess) than Classicly armored IM.

cool

Mindset
That's right, because PIS doesn't exist in comics, and characters don't have low showings. Not to mention old scans lose there relevance after time since characters don't stay at a set powerlevel.

Also one scan taking out of context hardly proves anything

Tony Stark
That's right, because PIS doesn't exist in comics, and characters don't have low showings. Not to mention old scans lose there relevance after time since characters don't stay at a set powerlevel.

Also one scan taking out of context hardly proves anything

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If you want to go recent we can do that to... Since it was EXTREMIS IM that took down WWH when nobody else could. (Satellites that Tony set up to do just that).

So now what...?

stick out tongue

Mindset
That again was PIS imo, and that took time to set up, not to mention Hulk let him do it.

Or did you forgot how Tony was curbstomped by Hulk earlier and made a slave?

Blair Wind
That again was PIS imo, and that took time to set up, not to mention Hulk let him do it.

Tony wasnt curbstomped. He put up a decent fight, but his main weapon - the nanobots to deactivate his powers - were taking out of the cartridge without his knowledge. Thats the only reason he lost.

Anyways in this fight, Ironman wins. The versatility that he brings to the table takes WonderMan out every. single. time. Whats WM got going for him? Strength? pffffffffft.

Mindset
No he was stomped, and that was in new Hulkbuster armor anyway

Blair Wind
No he was stomped, and that was in new Hulkbuster armor anyway

no expression

Whatever you say, but you would get stomped by Hulk. He lasted more than enough to do his goal (shoving the needle in his brain). I know what armor he was in. The hulkbuster armor was meant to defend the man inside, but so that he could get close enough to slam the big ass needle inside Hulks brain....but the nanobots were not inside the cartridge. Only reason he lost.

Tony Stark

So I guess that the only way to beat someone is H2H...? Ummmm... I never knew that. Whether or not WWH wanted to be taken down or not really is irrelevant he was going to be taken down PERIOD... Tony does his homework. And that goes back to the fact that Tony prepares for everything. Now THOR #3 IMO was true PIS... for previously stated reasons^

Mindset
no expression

Whatever you say, but you would get stomped by Hulk. He lasted more than enough to do his goal (shoving the needle in his brain). I know what armor he was in. The hulkbuster armor was meant to defend the man inside, but so that he could get close enough to slam the big ass needle inside Hulks brain....but the nanobots were not inside. Only reason he lost.

I must be missing the point you're trying to make...his only hope was for the nanobots to work.

He couldn't match Hulk fighting in Hulkbuster armor, he definitely couldn't do it in his regular armor.

Now, tell me what significant point you are trying to get across?

Mindset
So I guess that the only way to beat someone is H2H...? Ummmm... I never know that. Whether or not WWH wanted to be taken down or not really is irrelevant he was going to be taken down PERIOD... Tony does his homework. And that goes back to the fact that Tony prepares for everything. Now THOR #3 IMO was true PIS... for previously stated reasons^

So now you think IM is a match for Thor too?

And no the only way to win is not hth, when did I say that?

And whether or not Hulk wanting to be taken down is relevant, seeing as he could have killed Tony any time he wanted to...

Instead Tony had time to set up, and then was given a free shot on Hulk.

So unless WM stands there and lets IM do w/e he wants, that plan wont work.

Blair Wind
I must be missing the point you're trying to make...his only hope was for the nanobots to work.

He couldn't match Hulk fighting in Hulkbuster armor, he definitely couldn't do it in his regular armor.

Now, tell me what significant point you are trying to get across?

That he could win. Strength is not ALWAYS the answer to a victory in a fight. If I thought sonics were his only way to win, I would answer that he wins via sonics. Ironman is VERSATILE. Hulk is very very very much so one dimensional in terms of powerset. He is very good at it, but if you have the proper tools in your set of versatility, you will more than likely end up winning.

He got some decent blows in the Hulkbuster armor. I wont pretend that he didnt lose, but you have to realize that pure H2H fighting was not what Tony was intending to do, and knew he would lose that way.

In the issue of relevancy, we can both agree that Hulk is stronger than he was back then, and Tony is much more powerful than he was back then. Tony can overload his suit to give him (800?) times more power, so yes, an overloaded punch from a suit that already gives you class 100 strength could maybe produce the same results from back in the classic days. Maybe. Good thing Tony has enough tech goodies that he does not need to try that out

However, this matchup is not about Tony vs the Hulk. It is Tony vs Wonderman, in which case Tony wins every time. He has better reflexes, more options to fight with, can go Mach 8.72, can use a nuclear powered full body repulser that incinerated two superpowered Skrulls, ect ect. Tony wins this hands down.

Tony Stark
So now you think IM is a match for Thor too?

And no the only way to win is not hth, when did I say that?

And whether or not Hulk wanting to be taken down is relevant, seeing as he could have killed Tony any time he wanted to...

Instead Tony had time to set up, and then was given a free shot on Hulk.

So unless WM stands there and lets IM do w/e he wants, that plan wont work.

So if WWH would have been bounding away in the air or running down the road the satellites couldn't have tracked him down...? I'm saying that if Tony didn't want to get close to WWH he wouldn't need to and he could still fight him (from a distance). And I'm not nessarily say that IM would have or should have beaten THOR down in #3, I'm saying that Tony knows THOR's powers and what he can do... He's absorbed THOR's blasts in the past why not now...? And you can't say that they where too powerful because he's taken more powerful blasts than magical lightning too many times to count... (Can you say nuclear blasts...etc.)

wink

Mindset
That he could win. Strength is not ALWAYS the answer to a victory in a fight. If I thought sonics were his only way to win, I would answer that he wins via sonics. Ironman is VERSATILE. Hulk is very very very much so one dimensional in terms of powerset. He is very good at it, but if you have the proper tools in your set of versatility, you will more than likely end up winning.

He got some decent blows in the Hulkbuster armor. I wont pretend that he didnt lose, but you have to realize that pure H2H fighting was not what Tony was intending to do, and knew he would lose that way.

In the issue of relevancy, we can both agree that Hulk is stronger than he was back then, and Tony is much more powerful than he was back then. Tony can overload his suit to give him (800?) times more power, so yes, an overloaded punch from a suit that already gives you class 100 strength could maybe produce the same results from back in the classic days. Maybe. Good thing Tony has enough tech goodies that he does not need to try that out

However, this matchup is not about Tony vs the Hulk. It is Tony vs Wonderman, in which case Tony wins every time. He has better reflexes, more options to fight with, can go Mach 8.72, can use a nuclear powered full body repulser that incinerated two superpowered Skrulls, ect ect. Tony wins this hands down.

*sigh*

Who said strength was the only way to win?

I wasn't the one who posted a scan from an old comic where IM knocked out the Hulk...

And I know IM didn't intend to beat Hulk purely hth, but that became his only option, and he lost. I wasn't aware IM was given preptime is this fight to prepare, oh, maybe because he wasn't. Tony can't match people like Thor, Sentry, or Hulk. This has been proven when he was beaten by all three of them in their most recent fights. He can use any suit he wants, he will still lose.

But you're right, this fight is between IM and WM. What proof do you have IM has better reflexes? Current WM doesn't have much speed feats, but he has kept up with Sentry in flight speed. And you mean the same repulsor beams that were blocked by Spiderman's webbing?

And WM still has his ionic energy powers, not sure what he could do with them though.

Coming into this thread I didn't even think WM would win, but someone had to point out all the IM nonsense that was being put forth.

Mindset
So if WWH would have been bounding away in the air or running down the road the satellites couldn't have tracked him down...? I'm saying that if Tony didn't want to get close to WWH he wouldn't need to and he could still fight him (from a distance). And I'm not nessarily say that IM would have or should have beaten THOR down in #3, I'm saying that Tony knows THOR's powers and what he can do... He's absorbed THOR's blasts in the past why not now...? And you can't say that they where too powerful because he's taken more powerful blasts than magical lightning too many times to count... (Can you say nuclear blasts...etc.)

wink
If the satellites could be used in actual combat without any preptime and showed that they could keep up with someone of any speed I'd be inclined to agree with you, too bad none of that happened.

In the past Thor has always held back, he has never fought IM seriously to my knowledge. IM does not have a chance against Thor.

Blair Wind
And I know IM didn't intend to beat Hulk purely hth, but that became his only option, and he lost. I wasn't aware IM was given preptime is this fight to prepare, oh, maybe because he wasn't. Tony can't match people like Thor, Sentry, or Hulk. This has been proven when he was beaten by all three of them in their most recent fights. He can use any suit he wants, he will still lose.

Really? For some reason I happen to remember Sentry going down thanks to Cloc (spelling?), and Hulk was defeated by him yes? One on One fights are not always the ways to a win. Thor was PIS. YES Thor is more powerful, NO Tony should not have gone down that easy.

Iron-Man recently created an early warning system that works just the same as Spidermans Spider Sense.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3826/scan0018bfbb36beu8.th.jpg http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9436/scan0019bfbf798pj9.th.jpg http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8713/scan0020bfc2a32bx3.th.jpg http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1075/10965469qx6.th.jpg

As far as speed goes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/Ironboy/iron%20man/Invincible20Iron20Man200920page2015.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2789/sentryfliesacrossplanetxw7.jpg

And his energy output can reach temperatures hotter than the sun itself:
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26150188gm1.jpg

His repulser beams and pulse bolts have hurt the likes of Fing Fan Foom, so yea, you shouldnt take light of them

Any energy output would get absorbed. Take a nova focused blast for instance:
http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=absorptionnovablastis6.jpg

He has also absorbed the likes of Silver Surfers energy, and an attack of the Power Cosmic from Terrax. I doubt his ionic energy powers will prove to do much.

I have one question to ask:
Does WonderMan have a human anatomy? In the sense that nothing is upgraded past his physical stats? Because if not, Ironman has a sonic attack that shuts down the human brain through a specific frequency. This works on all humans. If thats the case, Ironman wins every single time without even lifting a finger.

wink
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magiclightningabsorbedxb9.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboostub2.jpg

Mindset
Sentry was beating IM easily, IM won by overloading Sentry's warning system. Fact is Sentry > IM.

I'll say more on the rest later if I feel like it.

Oh, and you just proved my point about Thor holding back.

Mr. Slippyfist
Whoever brought up Thor, must think Surfer losing to Thanos is relevant to Surfer vs Terrax...

hunbu04
if ironman go against an enrage hercules who is not holding back he is going to lose just like wonderman did in incredible herc 113. Ironman energy attack are not going to do any good against hercules and we know his others tricks are not going to work either as they did not work in civil war.
I know the recent marvel adventures avengers is not 616 but if immortal hercules is as durable as the hercules in this series then ironman is out of luck. The guys got hit with 40 trillion volt of lightning by storm and all he siad was what an incredible lightning attack and he didn't even blink. He got punch by the hulk and this was his reply this monster possessed the strength of the titans glorious.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/owned/Hercules_113_0022.jpg

Wow so they decided to turn Simon into a wimp?

Tony Stark
Originally posted by hunbu04
if ironman go against an enrage hercules who is not holding back he is going to lose just like wonderman did in incredible herc 113. Ironman energy attack are not going to do any good against hercules and we know his others tricks are not going to work either as they did not work in civil war.
I know the recent marvel adventures avengers is not 616 but if immortal hercules is as durable as the hercules in this series then ironman is out of luck. The guys got hit with 40 trillion volt of lightning by storm and all he siad was what an incredible lightning attack and he didn't even blink. He got punch by the hulk and this was his reply this monster possessed the strength of the titans glorious.

That is "Adventures" for you...

Enraged Herc means very little... He's not The HULK... He doesn't get any stronger (if there isn't any adrenaline involved which I'm not sure if it would be) the more enraged he gets. EXTREMIS IM has got plenty for Herc and most of it Herc doesn't want much to do with it.

EXTREMIS IM 8/10 Herc

IMO

Newjak
Really? For some reason I happen to remember Sentry going down thanks to Cloc (spelling?), and Hulk was defeated by him yes? One on One fights are not always the ways to a win. Thor was PIS. YES Thor is more powerful, NO Tony should not have gone down that easy.

Iron-Man recently created an early warning system that works just the same as Spidermans Spider Sense.
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/3826/scan0018bfbb36beu8.th.jpg http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/9436/scan0019bfbf798pj9.th.jpg http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8713/scan0020bfc2a32bx3.th.jpg http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/1075/10965469qx6.th.jpg

As far as speed goes:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v282/Ironboy/iron%20man/Invincible20Iron20Man200920page2015.jpg
http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2789/sentryfliesacrossplanetxw7.jpg

And his energy output can reach temperatures hotter than the sun itself:
http://img242.imageshack.us/my.php?image=26150188gm1.jpg

His repulser beams and pulse bolts have hurt the likes of Fing Fan Foom, so yea, you shouldnt take light of them

Any energy output would get absorbed. Take a nova focused blast for instance:
http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=absorptionnovablastis6.jpg

He has also absorbed the likes of Silver Surfers energy, and an attack of the Power Cosmic from Terrax. I doubt his ionic energy powers will prove to do much.

I have one question to ask:
Does WonderMan have a human anatomy? In the sense that nothing is upgraded past his physical stats? Because if not, Ironman has a sonic attack that shuts down the human brain through a specific frequency. This works on all humans. If thats the case, Ironman wins every single time without even lifting a finger.

wink
http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=magiclightningabsorbedxb9.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lightningboostub2.jpg Yup because the same Sonic attack worked wonders on Hercules wink

And I love how you bring up a scan of a mind controlled Thor who also happens to get hurt by Wasps stings laughing

Let's be honest here IM needs massive amounts of prep time to begin to take on the likes of Thor or Sentry. None of which he gets in a spur of the moment fight. Face it unless he gets time to figure out a one-hit KO he has never been able to perform at those levels. Even his fight with the Silver Surfer ended in a double KO.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Newjak
Yup because the same Sonic attack worked wonders on Hercules wink

Hercules isnt human wink

Thor and Ironman that I KNOW of have had four fights

Ironman dominates the first one.

Thor wins, but does not dominate the second one (Ironman was weak, and running on low energy)

Thor and Ironman stalemate, Thor crushes the armor, and Ironman pops out with a new one already on when he had the Thor Buster Armor ready to keep on fighting. Whats impressive is that was King Thor wasnt it?

Thor completely dominates. I dont like it, but it happened.

Yes Thor is more powerful, but Ironman most certainly can hang.

Sentry is Marvels answer to Superman. Of course Ironman is not on that level. But he has tactical advantages (Cloc) over him. A win is a win my friend, the prize does not always go to the most powerful.

Mindset
There is no Cloc anymore wink

And Sentry was greatly holding back the entire time, yet another time IM needed time to pull off a win on someone who wasn't trying to kill him.

Newjak
Hercules isnt human wink

Thor wins, but does not dominate the second one (Ironman was weak, and running on low energy)

Thor and Ironman stalemate, Thor crushes the armor, and Ironman pops out with a new one already on when he had the Thor Buster Armor ready to keep on fighting. Whats impressive is that was King Thor wasnt it?

Sentry is Marvels answer to Superman. Of course Ironman is not on that level. But he has tactical advantages (Cloc) over him. A win is a win my friend, the prize does not always go to the most powerful. He has human physiology or isn't that you were asking about Wonder Man.

Yeah and like I said Thor has been counted many times as holding back. Fact is Thor's feats trump Ironman's. Even in versatility. Thor simply has greater output then what Ironman can handle.

And I know the prize doesn't always go to the most powerful but in a straight up fight Ironman looses to a ton of people. It's like Batman with prep. He would get creamed in a ton of spur of the moment fights.

Just like what happened with Thor.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Newjak
He has human physiology or isn't that you were asking about Wonder Man.

Yeah and like I said Thor has been counted many times as holding back. Fact is Thor's feats trump Ironman's. Even in versatility. Thor simply has greater output then what Ironman can handle.

And I know the prize doesn't always go to the most powerful but in a straight up fight Ironman looses to a ton of people. It's like Batman with prep. He would get creamed in a ton of spur of the moment fights.

Just like what happened with Thor.

The problem with that thought is that Tony has got protocols for all the super powered beings on the planet that he knows of, not just past and present Avengers. Just like with many other characters most writers of comics don't think to use that info as much as they should while scripting IM fights out. And not that every counter measure for each of those beings that Tony has worked out and installed into his suits works 100% of the time but, they do work more often then not. Tony has too many options at his disposal to be pimp slapped as much as a lot of people on KMC say he should be.

Like it or not IM has beaten THOR, SS, SENTRY, WWH... That's the top of the MARVEL food chain. Sorry it's true.

wink

Mindset
Spiderman beat Firelord

Captain America beat Hulk

Batman has beaten White Martians and DD clones with an axe...so what.

It's a comic, popular characters beat people way out of their league all the time.

He has beaten these people through circumstance, they have either held back when fighting him or just let him win. If any of those fights were to occur with both parties written to their fullest ability and were bloodlusted IM would get curbstomped.

Tony Stark
Spiderman beat Firelord

Captain America beat Hulk

Batman has beaten White Martians and DD clones with an axe...so what.

It's a comic, popular characters beat people way out of their league all the time.

He has beaten these people through circumstance, they have either held back when fighting him or just let him win. If any of those fights were to occur with both parties written to their fullest ability and were bloodlusted IM would get curbstomped.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If mindset says it's so... It must be so.

End of debate.

Capt Spaulding
Tony Stark...Do you masturbate to Iron Man on a Regular basis? Wonder Man is faster, has hex bolts, and is clearly Iron Man's Physical superior. Not a bad match, but Wonder Man wins

Reported

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding
Tony Stark...Do you masturbate to Iron Man on a Regular basis? Wonder Man is faster, has hex bolts, and is clearly Iron Man's Physical superior. Not a bad match, but Wonder Man wins

Reported

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Capt Spaulding

Reported

Maybe... But, that has nothing to do with the crap your trying to spew all while you are showing your complete lack of comic knowledge. WM is no where as fast as IM, neither in flight nor reflexes. And as far as strength goes that is a coin flip IMO. And BTW IM wins this 9/10.

Now go read some comics son. wink

Mindset
roll eyes (sarcastic)

If mindset says it's so... It must be so.

End of debate.

Pretty much

Tony Stark
Pretty much

stick out tongue

Mr. Slippyfist
All he did was punch around a mind controlled Thor, who was about to cut loose... confused

Badabing
Like it or not IM has beaten THOR, SS, SENTRY, WWH... That's the top of the MARVEL food chain. Sorry it's true.

wink Last I remember, Iron Man was schooled by Thor and WW Hulk.

Guys, you may not agree with each other but let's keep it civil please. Baiting is just as bad as bashing. wink Thanks.

hunbu04
Hercules have also defeated a mind control thor and this was not just H2H THOR was using mjnoir.

Silent Master
Hercules isnt human wink

Sentry is Marvels answer to Superman. Of course Ironman is not on that level. But he has tactical advantages (Cloc) over him. A win is a win my friend, the prize does not always go to the most powerful.

Why did you mention Ironman being weak in the second fight, but not the fact that Thor was being mind controlled in the first and that Cap stopped Tony in third because he didn't stand a chance?

Cap even said

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Badabing
Last I remember, Iron Man was schooled by Thor and WW Hulk.

Guys, you may not agree with each other but let's keep it civil please. Baiting is just as bad as bashing. wink Thanks.

It was IM's tech that finally set WWH down, when no one else could. IM vs. WWH 1-1.

THOR was PIS.

Badabing
It was IM's tech that finally set WWH down, when no one else could. IM vs. WWH 1-1. The thread starter stated no prep.
Originally posted by Master-Borg
no prep, who wins? I don't see Stark having a "just in case" scenario for Wonder Man. Since no prep is a stipulation then the WW Hulk "tech" feat is moot as well.

THOR was PIS. Really? I guess the on panel dialogue about Thor "no longer holding back" was written for what then?
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Untitled-Scanned-01-26.jpg

Also, Thor beating Stark is consistent with Thor's showings since his new comic and Iron Man's showings for the past year. Thor beating a character less powerful can't be considered PIS. wink

guy222
http://i105.imagethrust.com/t/873974/invincibleironman01zoneme.jpg http://i112.imagethrust.com/t/873975/invincibleironman01zoneme.jpg http://i100.imagethrust.com/t/873976/invincibleironman01zoneme.jpg http://i116.imagethrust.com/t/873977/invincibleironman01zoneme.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.