Dr. Manhattan vsGalactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Arachnid
who will win they both control about every thing

long pig
Galactus, like 99% of the characters who exist, has no or very little defense against magical attacks. DM is a super high end magical being, correct?

Well, there ya are, then.

seaapple
On the other hand, there's eternity, death, and Galactus keeping balance in the universe. Galactus is from the universe before this one. He is beyond differentiating between magic and cosmic power.

long pig
Originally posted by seaapple
On the other hand, there's eternity, death, and Galactus keeping balance in the universe. Galactus is from the universe before this one. He is beyond differentiating between magic and cosmic power.
He's nowhere near as powerful as either of those two. Not even close.

And he's not above differentiating between magic and cosmic power, in fact, he's differentiated the two before. He basically said "I am a being of logic and science, but magic follows no rules. I do not understand it and therefore I have no defense against it."

King Kandy
But in any case, Dr.M has zero magic. Zip. None.

He's a matter/reality warper.

Howard_Jones
Dr. M never showed the power that Galactus has.

boriquaking55
To be fair, Manhattan did show better precog feats than Galactus has ever shown. His ability to see everything before it happens and experience all points in time at once was rather impressive. He's definitely abstract at his theoretical potential I'd say

Kid Kurdy
Dr. Manhattan was very very powerful, but he hasn't enough feats to let him fight Galactus.

It would be interesting though...

UniOmni
He was supposed to be hella powerful, but iirc, he hasn't shown anything thats beyond Surfer. I maybe wrong though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.