Batman and Cap try to take down Spider Mans Rogues Gallery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
The Bat and the Cap have team up to takedown Spider Mans Rogues Gallery. They have a list of names and the order in which they plan to hunt each one down. Can Batman and Cap clear the list? The only place that Batman and Captian America can go and plan there prep , is in the Bat cave , for just the amout of time given.. Spider-man is know where to be found...How far do they get? how does it bold for them..?

Batman & Captain America

vs

Spider Mans Rogues Gallery

1.Arcade
2.Boomerang
3.Shocker
4.Chameleon
5.Vulture
__________The first 5 villian above do not have any prep time that Cap & Bat are coming for them..B&C have 1 days prep for all five of them. Not for each of them but all five of them, only one day of prep.

6.Kraven
7.Hammerhead
8.Hobgoblin
9.Hydro-Man
10.Jackal
___________ Villians six thru ten heard the rumors of a list of spider-man villians that is being used to hunt them down, so they are in high alert... but to some the list is still just a rumor..B&C have one days prep for each of them...the Villians have none...B&C get one day of prep for each villian 6 thru 10.

11.Jack O'Lantern
12.Mister Fear
13.trapster
_______________11 thru 13 get very ballsy and team up to hunt down B&C in gotham city cuase they fear there really is a list and that they maybe the next targets. 11 thru 13 get 2 days of prep..B&C hear that 11 thru 13 might be in town so they get 1 day of prep.

14.Doctor Octopus
15.Electro
16.Morbius
17.Mysterio
18.Lizard
19.Scorpin
___________B&C go after 14 thru 19 with only 2 days of prep for each of the villians. The Villians get one day of prep as each goes into hiding in Marvel New York....

20.Rhino
21.Green Goblin
22.Doctor Octopus
23.Carnage
24.Venom
25.Sandman
___________B&C final 6 villian are next and the take 1 day of for each one. The villians go into hiding in gotham city with no prep.

masterbruce
The duo clears it.

AngryManatee
they get to 14-19, and they stop. If by some slim chance of exagerrated writing saves them, then they get killed in 20-25.

masterbruce
Originally posted by AngryManatee
they get to 14-19, and they stop. If by some slim chance of exagerrated writing saves them, then they get killed in 20-25.

who would be able to stop Batman and Captain America with sufficient prep?

AngryManatee
Sandman, Green Goblin, Carnage, Venom

masterbruce
Sandman, Green Goblin, Carnage, Venom

Bats + Cap > Green Goblin

Bats + Cap + Sonic Weaponry > Carnage or Venom

Sandman might present some challenges

AngryManatee
having sonic weaponry isn't going to mean instant win for them. Venom especially has shown that having the necessary weapons to stop him doen't mean that you're going to win.

AngryManatee
exhibit a

AngryManatee
exhibit b

Kid Kurdy
Yeah people think that Venom automatically faints when somebody mentions a sonic gun.

That's a really big mistake.

Venom can kill both Cap and Batman.

Alfheim
having sonic weaponry isn't going to mean instant win for them. Venom especially has shown that having the necessary weapons to stop him doen't mean that you're going to win.

Yeah but those are just guards with hi-tech equipment people like that always get beat up. Bats will probably knwo this and modify his weapons.

Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Yeah people think that Venom automatically faints when somebody mentions a sonic gun.

That's a really big mistake.

Venom can kill both Cap and Batman.

True but I stll think they have a good chance of winning. Bats will probably make exoskeletons for both of them and modify his weapons. I think Venom will probably lose.

AngryManatee
not to mention the drastic differences in strength and agility between cap/bats and venom/carnage/gg

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yeah but those are just guards with hi-tech equipment people like that always get beat up. Bats will probably knwo this and modify his weapons.

True but I stll think they have a good chance of winning. Bats will probably make exoskeletons for both of them and modify his weapons. I think Venom will probably lose.

I could also mention the Jury, a team of trained soldier specially trained and armed to kill venom, or the new sin-eater, or plenty of other anti-venom forces that have been knocked around. It's not like that was a one-time thing.

Alfheim
I could also mention the Jury, a team of trained soldier specially trained and armed to kill venom, or the new sin-eater, or plenty of other anti-venom forces that have been knocked around. It's not like that was a one-time thing.

Ok, but in all fairness it like guys like that job. Its a bit like AIM goons and Hydra goons. If you give the equipment these guys have and give it to Bats and Cap they will do alot better. Remember Bats probably has more resources than these guys and has out bribed Lex Luthor! Also bare in mind that Cap has given Iron Spidey trouble just with prep, imagine what Cap could do with prep and equipment these guys are not in the league with Cap and Bats.

AngryManatee
sorry, but I don't see them pulling it off with a days prep between each fight. Not against foes like venom and carnage. class 50 strenth vs peak human? Also Venom's a damned good strategist, so it's not like he's going to hang around waiting for a shot to hit him.

Alfheim
sorry, but I don't see them pulling it off with a days prep between each fight. Not against foes like venom and carnage. class 50 strenth vs peak human? Also Venom's a damned good strategist, so it's not like he's going to hang around waiting for a shot to hit him.

Yes but I batman has exoskeletons in his arsenal that can boost their strength and durability. If they have the same strength level as Venom he is going down. To be precise Caps is enhanced human.

AngryManatee
They'll just be bigger targets for him to rip apart, just like the Diggers. The Jury used exoskeletons and that was 5 guys specifically trained and armed to kill Venom. That's my final point, I'm off to sleep.

AngryManatee
and there's probably a slim chance that those exo-suits are going to booste their strength up to venoms level, unless they're huge robotic mechs, which aren't exo-suits, which still probably wouldn't matter since they'd be sluggish as sin.

Alfheim
and there's probably a slim chance that those exo-suits are going to booste their strength up to venoms level, unless they're huge robotic mechs, which aren't exo-suits, which still probably wouldn't matter since they'd be sluggish as sin.

I dunno about that I have seen bats in some special suit fighting Darkseid which was not sluggish at all. Well I think thats what it was anyway he was not wearing his standard batman outfit. If this is the case then im sure he has some spare.

Also thats just an assumption. Remember Bats has more resources than Lex im sure he can come up with something that isn't clunky besides if they both just had 15 tons between them im sure they could beat Venom, they are better tacticians and will probably have better equipment. Im sorry I think Venom loses.

If Bats can prep on supes and Cap can prep on Iron Spidey what are those going to be like togther? Nahhh I even think Venom might get curbstomped. I mean Cap can beat the Wrecker without prep!

AngryManatee
Originally posted by Alfheim
I dunno about that I have seen bats in some special suit fighting Darkseid which was not sluggish at all. Well I think thats what it was anyway he was not wearing his standard batman outfit. If this is the case then im sure he has some spare.

Also thats just an assumption. Remember Bats has more resources than Lex im sure he can come up with something that isn't clunky besides if they both just had 15 tons between them im sure they could beat Venom, they are better tacticians and will probably have better equipment. Im sorry I think Venom loses.

If Bats can prep on supes and Cap can prep on Iron Spidey what are those going to be like togther? Nahhh I even think Venom might get curbstomped. I mean Cap can beat the Wrecker without prep!

Read Venom: Deathtrap and then get back to me on how sure you are about them being tactically superior. Heck you can even look at the front cover of the book and get a good idea.

Alfheim
Read Venom: Deathtrap and then get back to me on how sure you are about them being tactically superior. Heck you can even look at the front cover of the book and get a good idea.

Damn I think I read that. Mate I think you had better summarise for me what happened, by the way he wasn't on his own he had alot of back up. Furthermore his fighting both Cap and Bats both of them are genuises. Venom is dumb but not a genuis. Even if it does not come down to tactics with the right equipment Cap could beat him on his own.

Cap at his normal level can knock out somebody with class 10 strength out cold. Give Cap 10 ton strength this means he could hand Venom a beating, he just needs to land one good shot. Im sure Venom is not going to stand still but if Cap has Spdiemans strength and durability he would probably be much better.

AngryManatee
Jesus christ this arguement's retarded. I'm just gonna leave at the fact that I have my divine right to know that Venom and Carnage would fork them mercilessly, and you can have your own opinion based on speculation while I base mine of hard facts from previous encounters that were much greater than batman and cap.

Alfheim
when Venom's at least class 50?

Yeah so? Cap at one ton strength can knock somebody of class 10 strength out cold. Calculate it. If you give Cap 10 ton strength, multipliy it by 10 he can knock somebody of class 100 out cold. Also if he is smart enough to give an upgraded Iron Spidey toruble with prep, whats going to happen if you give Cap Spiderman's strength and durability. Cap will probably beat him down.

masterbruce
Jesus christ this arguement's retarded. I'm just gonna leave at the fact that I have my divine right to know that Venom and Carnage would fork them mercilessly, and you can have your own opinion based on speculation while I base mine of hard facts from previous encounters that were much greater than batman and cap.

Oh, and Batman and Captain America haven't both faced cosmic threats and survived?

Look at the OP's scenario. The villains (Venom for example) get no prep (so your argument that Eddie is a great tactician is thrown out the window) while Captain America and Batman both get a day of prep. Captain America has faced venom and knows his weaknesses, now you have Batman's intellect and resources (billions of dollars and best tech at disposal) and they'll come up with something that'll effect venom. It doesn't have to kill him, just weaken him significantly. He'll prob still put up a hell of a fight, but Cap is a freaking awesome fighter and the shield will come in mighty handy. Batman will definitely gear up in one of his stronger suits and you can expect Venom to get plenty of explosive batarangs in his face.

masterbruce
btw, remember that:

1. Batman is a key member of Justice League even though he has NO powers.

2. Batman has contingency plans for every member of JL, including superman and wonder woman, both of whom you'll agree is much much more powerful than Venom.

3. Captain America is a guy who leads a team with beings like Iron Man, Thor and Hulk. That tells you how tough this guy is and how resourceful he is that a genius billionaire, a God of thunder, and another genius scientist would all respect Captain America as their leader, because they know he can get them through even the toughest challenges.

Now you have Captain America and Batman working together with prep time, spiderman's villains don't stand a freaking chance.

Alfheim

By the way I said that venom was dumb in my last post that was a mistake.

You know what though im really getting fed up with some of you people on here. The only really strong arguement you have made is that Venom can deal with prep and you mentioned Deathtrap Venom. I thought I made a valid point by saying he had alot of back up to use.

You failed to realise the fact that in deathtrap Venom had prep with alot of bad guys. This time he has no prep and is on his own and he is against two prep masters, but despite all this im dumb.

Don't you think it would be better etiquette to explain to me in further detail why what im saying is dumb, instead of just saying it and walking off?

If this sort of thing continues im going to stop coming here.

Originally posted by masterbruce
btw, remember that:

1. Batman is a key member of Justice League even though he has NO powers.

2. Batman has contingency plans for every member of JL, including superman and wonder woman, both of whom you'll agree is much much more powerful than Venom.

3. Captain America is a guy who leads a team with beings like Iron Man, Thor and Hulk. That tells you how tough this guy is and how resourceful he is that a genius billionaire, a God of thunder, and another genius scientist would all respect Captain America as their leader, because they know he can get them through even the toughest challenges.

Now you have Captain America and Batman working together with prep time, spiderman's villains don't stand a freaking chance.

No forget all that, you're dumb. You know why? Because he said so. roll eyes (sarcastic)

AngryManatee
If you had read the sentence properly, you would've noticed that I said this arguement was retarded. I never said anything about you being dumb now did I? Of course not. I stated that this arguement was stupid since it's about on par with what I used to argue about with my friends in 3rd Grade. Pretty much down to "he wins", "no he wins," "no he wins." It gets really annoying once the debate breaks down to that, and thus I acknowledged it because idiotic little debates like that start to piss me off after a while. Hence my last statement. Don't be conceited in thinking that I was insulting you.

Howard_Jones
They get to Lizard.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Malo
The Bat and the Cap have team up to takedown Spider Mans Rogues Gallery. They have a list of names and the order in which they plan to hunt each one down. Can Batman and Cap clear the list? The only place that Batman and Captian America can go and plan there prep , is in the Bat cave , for just the amout of time given.. Spider-man is know where to be found...How far do they get? how does it bold for them..?

Batman & Captain America

vs

Spider Mans Rogues Gallery

1.Arcade
2.Boomerang
3.Shocker
4.Chameleon
5.Vulture
__________The first 5 villian above do not have any prep time that Cap & Bat are coming for them..B&C have 1 days prep for all five of them. Not for each of them but all five of them, only one day of prep.

6.Kraven
7.Hammerhead
8.Hobgoblin
9.Hydro-Man
10.Jackal
___________ Villians six thru ten heard the rumors of a list of spider-man villians that is being used to hunt them down, so they are in high alert... but to some the list is still just a rumor..B&C have one days prep for each of them...the Villians have none...B&C get one day of prep for each villian 6 thru 10.

11.Jack O'Lantern
12.Mister Fear
13.trapster
_______________11 thru 13 get very ballsy and team up to hunt down B&C in gotham city cuase they fear there really is a list and that they maybe the next targets. 11 thru 13 get 2 days of prep..B&C hear that 11 thru 13 might be in town so they get 1 day of prep.

14.Doctor Octopus
15.Electro
16.Morbius
17.Mysterio
18.Lizard
19.Scorpin
___________B&C go after 14 thru 19 with only 2 days of prep for each of the villians. The Villians get one day of prep as each goes into hiding in Marvel New York....

20.Rhino
21.Green Goblin
22.Doctor Octopus
23.Carnage
24.Venom
25.Sandman
___________B&C final 6 villian are next and the take 1 day of for each one. The villians go into hiding in gotham city with no prep.

confused

You have Doc Ock listed twice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.