Odin Runs the DC gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Since no one in Marvel Can beat Odin except Galactus and Abstracts, it's no need to put any marvel guys in this, So I'll just pose the question of who Odin can beat in DC.

1.Zatanna
2.Alan Scott
3.Dr. Fate
4. Jakeem Thunder
5. Phantom Stranger
6. Mordru
7. Nabu
8. DC's Surtur
9. Shazam
10. Zeus
11. Ganthet
12. High Father
13. Darkseid
14. Yuga Khan
15. Ion 2
16. Mr. Mxy
17. The Spectre

Supreme being
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Since no one in Marvel Can beat Odin except Galactus and Abstracts, it's no need to put any marvel guys in this, So I'll just pose the question of who Odin can beat in DC.

1.Zatanna
2.Alan Scott
3.Dr. Fate
4. Jakeem Thunder
5. Phantom Stranger
6. Mordru
7. Nabu
8. DC's Surtur
9. Shazam
10. Zeus
11. Ganthet
12. High Father
13. Darkseid
14. Yuga Khan
15. Ion 2
16. Mr. Mxy
17. The Spectre

After a long hard battle he stops dead at 5 and thats me given Odin the benefit of a doubt, your list is all over the place so Odin really didnt have a chance of going very far.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Supreme being
After a long hard battle he stops dead at 5 and thats me given Odin the benefit of a doubt, your list is all over the place so Odin really didnt have a chance of going very far.

I tried to put them in order of power as far as I could. Some of them are hard to place.

Bentley
Odin kicks Darkseid.

Why is DS so high anyways? His current version loses to Supes.

Soujaboy

1.Zatanna
2.Alan Scott
3.Dr. Fate
4. Jakeem Thunder
5. Phantom Stranger
6. Mordru
7. Nabu
8. DC's Surtur
9. Shazam
10. Zeus
11. Ganthet
12. High Father
13. Darkseid
14. Yuga Khan
15. Ion 2
16. Mr. Mxy
17. The Spectre

Thats list is crazy...

batdude123
Stops at four. confused

This list is f*cked up.

juggernaut66666
Can someone show me some Thunderbolt feats?

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
Stops at four. confused

This list is f*cked up.

yes ****ed indeed.

Soujaboy
Stops at four. confused

This list is f*cked up.

no

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
no

You don't anything about Jakeem Thunder.

Soujaboy
You don't anything about Jakeem Thunder.

I don't anything about Jakeem Thunder?

juggernaut66666
You don't anything about Jakeem Thunder. Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Can someone show me some Thunderbolt feats?

batdude123
I don't anything about Jakeem Thunder?

Did I stutter?

Soujaboy
Did I stutter?

No, but you don't make sense. I don't understand "you don't anything about Jakeem Thunder", it doesn't make sense.

Soljer
No, but you don't make sense. I don't understand "you don't anything about Jakeem Thunder", it doesn't make sense.

Know anything is likely what Batdude meant.

And, as far as I can tell, he's more or less correct.

DO you know anything about Jakeem? erm.

But then again, if Odin was going all out, he could probably obliterate Jakeem before he could call on the Thunderbolt.

batdude123

Typo.

juggernaut66666
Can someone tell me some info about Jakeem what is his greatest feat???

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Soljer
Know anything is likely what Batdude meant.

And, as far as I can tell, he's more or less correct.

DO you know anything about Jakeem? erm.

But then again, if Odin was going all out, he could probably obliterate Jakeem before he could call on the Thunderbolt.

I haven't read much, but I know enough. I know he's a African American boys who has the ability to summon and control a powerful genie, the Thunderbolt. However I still doubt Thunderbolt can defeat an all out galaxy busting, sun creating, planet smashing, multiverse shaking, Odin.

Draco69
I haven't read much, but I know enough. I know he's a African American boys who has the ability to summon and control a powerful genie, the Thunderbolt. However I still doubt Thunderbolt can defeat an all out galaxy busting, sun creating, planet smashing, multiverse shaking, Odin.

It's a 5-D imp like Mr. Myx....

Universe-busting Myx.....

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Draco69
It's a 5-D imp like Mr. Myx....

Universe-busting Myx.....

How many Universes has Thunderbolt busted?

Draco69
How many Universes has Thunderbolt busted?

None. It's a good guy....

no expression

However it's well within it's power.

5-D imps are not to be trifiled with.

Go to the Mr. Mxy. respect thread.

Soujaboy
None. It's a good guy....

no expression

However it's well within it's power.

5-D imps are not to be trifiled with.

Go to the Mr. Mxy. respect thread.

No offense, but Thunderbolt isn't Mr. Mxy. There's no reason to believe they have the same power other than the fact that there related or from the same dimension.

Whats Thunderbolt's greatest feat?

Draco69
No offense, but Thunderbolt isn't Mr. Mxy. There's no reason to believe they have the same power other than the fact that there related or from the same dimension.

Whats Thunderbolt's greatest feat?

All 5-D imps have relatively the same level of power. Except for those in higher dimensions. Like the 6th dimension, 7th dimension, and so on.

They're a species.

Like Kryptonians. They're gonna have the same power.

Soujaboy
All 5-D imps have relatively the same level of power. Except for those in higher dimensions. Like the 6th dimension, 7th dimension, and so on.

They're a species.

Asgardians are a race, or to some a species. However they don't all have the same power, look at the massive difference in power from Odin to Balder for example.

There's a massive difference in feats and supposed power between Superman, and say Superboy. Dues to the red sun the Kryptonins lived under there's no telling who was more powerful than who. However I'm sure there not all as strong nor as fast as Superman.

So whats Thunderbolts greatest feat?

quickshot
As a heroic 5-D imp you can't really give him a greatest feat but he did manage to electrocute and teleport mordru away

Supreme being
I haven't read much, but I know enough. I know he's a African American boys who has the ability to summon and control a powerful genie, the Thunderbolt. However I still doubt Thunderbolt can defeat an all out galaxy busting, sun creating, planet smashing, multi-verse shaking, Odin.

Dam it you have got to cut that out, there's only one word for a situation like this when a guy supposedly has the power to shake a multiverse and yet him and his whole race of people lose to a celestial.

hunbu04
thunderbolt is not an imp so stop saying that he is a gennie(spelling) ex like not only gods live on asgard and olympus but also gaints and titans the imp are not the only beings that live in the 5-d. and while is the phantom stranger listed ahead of darkseid and the lord of order and chaos when he is a superior being to almost everyone on that list with the exception of the spectre and mr. mxy

Howard_Jones

They're a species.

Not always. A lot of comic races have diffent power sets and levels from one another.

Soujaboy
Dam it you have got to cut that out, there's only one word for a situation like this when a guy supposedly has the power to shake a multiverse and yet him and his whole race of people lose to a celestial.

I honestly believe Odin jobbed in that fight. Sort of like how Thor will sometimes be hogged by the Hulk, and then run along in nearly take Galactus life.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by hunbu04
thunderbolt is not an imp so stop saying that he is a gennie(spelling) ex like not only gods live on asgard and olympus but also gaints and titans the imp are not the only beings that live in the 5-d. and while is the phantom stranger listed ahead of darkseid and the lord of order and chaos when he is a superior being to almost everyone on that list with the exception of the spectre and mr. mxy

Darksied can stand up to the spectre where the phantom stranger cannot. DS also stopped the godwave wielding ares and helped hurt the anti monitor. Plus the PS is in the quintessence and they are all around the same lvl. DS has absorbed the power of thousands of Gods. He is beyond PS. even all of the guardians didn't want to risk a fight with DS. that is why DS is higher on the chain than PS.

Howard_Jones
Darksied can stand up to the spectre where the phantom stranger cannot. DS also stopped the godwave wielding ares and helped hurt the anti monitor. Plus the PS is in the quintessence and they are all around the same lvl. DS has absorbed the power of thousands of Gods. He is beyond PS. even all of the guardians didn't want to risk a fight with DS. that is why DS is higher on the chain than PS.

Darkseid also got his ass handed to him by Superman.

He's not that powerful.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Howard_Jones
Darkseid also got his ass handed to him by Superman.

He's not that powerful.

We call that PIS. Especially since DS really only gets it like that in a Loebs book. ANd DS power rating fair much better in other books. ALL of the things I listed are true so yes he is. AND if WW had not deflected DS' blast back upon him, SUperman would have died. DS was winning that fight easily.

Howard_Jones
Wow. I've heard of DS fans grasping at straws to think he's still powerful, but this is just bad.

Soujaboy
We call that PIS. Especially since DS really only gets it like that in a Loebs book. ANd DS power rating fair much better in other books. ALL of the things I listed are true so yes he is. AND if WW had not deflected DS' blast back upon him, SUperman would have died. DS was winning that fight easily.

Well he wont be defeating Odin at all. wink

hunbu04
if that was true than while did darksied ask the quintessence nicely when joker came in possession of mxy powers. Plus when did darkseid ever stand the spectre down, if you don't know it was the stranger who first defeated and trap elipso in the black diamond. and i read a scan in which the spectre deafeated darkseid in one page. another thing darkseid is not above the lords or order and chaos while the stranger is.
another thing because the phantom stranger is so mysterious his only profile says her possesses enough magic power to be a near equal to the spectre. without the higher authority direct interfering law place on the stranger he will become the deus ex machina of the dcu

nvrbeenwthagirl
if that was true than while did darksied ask the quintessence nicely when joker came in possession of mxy powers. Plus when did darkseid ever stand the spectre down, if you don't know it was the stranger who first defeated and trap elipso in the black diamond. and i read a scan in which the spectre deafeated darkseid in one page. another thing darkseid is not above the lords or order and chaos while the stranger is.
another thing because the phantom stranger is so mysterious his only profile says her possesses enough magic power to be a near equal to the spectre. without the higher authority direct interfering law place on the stranger he will become the deus ex machina of the dcu

Well how come the lords of order and chaos where afraid of DS? HMMM? you must have missed that comic.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well he wont be defeating Odin at all. wink

DC odin is atleast equal to Marvel Odin, and he was afraid of DS. DS absorbed the powers of THOUSANDS of gods. DS will beat Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wow. I've heard of DS fans grasping at straws to think he's still powerful, but this is just bad.

Well since IC, the new gods have been shown to increase in power. And we haven't even seen DS yet. SO I guess I am not grasping at all. go figure.

Soujaboy
DC odin is atleast equal to Marvel Odin, and he was afraid of DS. DS absorbed the powers of THOUSANDS of gods. DS will beat Odin.

What has Dc Odin done to be put on Marvel Odin's lv?

hunbu04
I think DC odin is very old is related to the prometean giants but then again in forth word 8 zeus and jove both called him a lesser god thatn was before they remerged

nvrbeenwthagirl
What has Dc Odin done to be put on Marvel Odin's lv?

He beat DC surtur easily who was able to fight off Dr. Fate, Sentinal, thunder bolt and others for like hundreds of years or something like that. That puts him at Marvel Odin's level. Also, High father went to DC odin for help. Highfather most def is at Marvel Odin's level. Yeah they are pretty much even.

Soujaboy
He beat DC surtur easily who was able to fight off Dr. Fate, Sentinal, thunder bolt and others for like hundreds of years or something like that. That puts him at Marvel Odin's level. Also, High father went to DC odin for help. Highfather most def is at Marvel Odin's level. Yeah they are pretty much even.

That's funny. You think because he easily disposed of Surtur(who may not be on Marvel Surturs lv) that he's on Marvel Odin's lv? When DC Odin starts creating suns, destroying planets like ant hills, and destroying galaxies in a single battle, come get me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's funny. You think because he easily disposed of Surtur(who may not be on Marvel Surturs lv) that he's on Marvel Odin's lv? When DC Odin starts creating suns, destroying planets like ant hills, and destroying galaxies in a single battle, come get me.

Then you know nothing of DC Odin. He created a pocket Universe that was infinite in it's size but a pocket. Which has all those things. And since DC surtur can stand up to Dr. fate and alan scott and THUNDERBOLT, then yes, DC surtur is a being of VAst power, and if DC odin beat him, then he is most def a being of equal power to marvel odin. Thunderbolt and Dr. Fate can do all that you say marvel odin can do. And in some cases more, and yet DC surtur was handeling them. DC odin Beat Surtur. Kinda makes you want to rethink your opinoin of DC gods.

Soujaboy
Then you know nothing of DC Odin. He created a pocket Universe that was infinite in it's size but a pocket. Which has all those things. And since DC surtur can stand up to Dr. fate and alan scott and THUNDERBOLT, then yes, DC surtur is a being of VAst power, and if DC odin beat him, then he is most def a being of equal power to marvel odin.

So what? Marvel Odin created a pocket universe to dump earths people there, so they wouldn't have to see him battle Seth.

You honestly believe that because DC Odin defeated Surtur he's on Marvel Odin's lv? If those are the only feats DC Odin has, than he's nowhere near the power lv of Marvel Odin.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So what? Marvel Odin created a pocket universe to dump earths people there, so they wouldn't have to see him battle Seth.

You honestly believe that because DC Odin defeated Surtur he's on Marvel Odin's lv? If those are the only feats DC Odin has, than he's nowhere near the power lv of Marvel Odin.

People on this forum argue for the beyonder and the runner all the time. ANd they dont' have a lot of appearance either. As long as Thunder bolt and Dr. fate can do any thing Marvel Odin can, and Surtur was able to stalemate even thier combined might, and then DC odin was able to beat that surtur, he is on par at least with marvel Odin. Highfather and DS fought and shook the cosmos. This same high father went to DC odin for help against DS, once DS has gotten too powerful. If HighFather who can shake the cosmos, goes to DC odin for help, then you are short changing DC odin. And by looking at ur sig, I can see why.

hunbu04
actually highfather went to all the skyfathers Zeus, Jove, and Dc Odin

Supreme being
I honestly believe Odin jobbed in that fight. Sort of like how Thor will sometimes be hogged by the Hulk, and then run along in nearly take Galactus life.

Well belief is never a bad thing to have but i can guarantee you that your belief does not change the facts.

Howard_Jones

Het got whomped on by a street thug and had to work at McDonalds. He's a wuss.

Soujaboy
Well belief is never a bad thing to have but i can guarantee you that your belief does not change the facts.

The fact is that Odin did not display the full extent of his power when fighting the Celestials.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If Odin was so powerful like you all make him to be, How come he isn't called on when the higher beings have to mix it up? Like when thanos starts acting bad or when the magus was acting up? He's never calle upon for help. He's a bad ass sky father. But you guys act like he's just freaking Uber. NOT.

Soujaboy
If Odin was so powerful like you all make him to be, How come he isn't called on when the higher beings have to mix it up? Like when thanos starts acting bad or when the magus was acting up? He's never calle upon for help. He's a bad ass sky father. But you guys act like he's just freaking Uber. NOT.

Why don't you ask the writer?

Face the feats, Marvel Odin's more powerful than Darkseid and DC Odin.

Supreme being
The fact is that Odin did not display the full extent of his power when fighting the Celestials.

Sure because the all powerful Odin was holding back saving his awesome multiverse power for a rainy day (an even rainier day than when his entire race was getting owned)

nvrbeenwthagirl
Why don't you ask the writer?

Face the feats, Marvel Odin's more powerful than Darkseid and DC Odin.

THose are your facts. My facts show me that Darksied hurt the anti-monitor, was able to hold Ares with the god wave at bay for a while, and had the Guardians and the Lords of Order and Chaos not wanting to fight with him. So those are my facts. I'll stick with mine, and you stick with urs.

Soljer
Sure because the all powerful Odin was holding back saving his awesome multiverse power for a rainy day (an even rainier day than when his entire race was getting owned)

It was a low showing. Odin has plenty of other things that indicate he ALONE may be able to handle a Celestial.

Much less all of asgard.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It was a low showing. Odin has plenty of other things that indicate he ALONE may be able to handle a Celestial.

Much less all of asgard.

Kinda like the low showing DS had against Superman?

Soujaboy
Kinda like the low showing DS had against Superman?

Odin's never had a feat that low. I'd rather odin lose to a Celestial than lose to Thor. Those aren't even comparable...

Soujaboy
THose are your facts. My facts show me that Darksied hurt the anti-monitor, was able to hold Ares with the god wave at bay for a while, and had the Guardians and the Lords of Order and Chaos not wanting to fight with him. So those are my facts. I'll stick with mine, and you stick with urs.

No, those are Marvel facts not mine.

Yes your facts, and thats the problem. A DC fact is that Darkseid lost to Superman, period.

nvrbeenwthagirl
No, those are Marvel facts not mine.

Yes your facts, and thats the problem. A DC fact is that Darkseid lost to Superman, period.

And fact that Odin Never gets called when the universe is threatened and didn't do shit when his race was about to be destroyed. Yeah. Those are facts too. Those weren't my facts. Those were things DS has done. You dont' like it, Eat bricks. He did them. I dont' argue against the stuff Odin has done. So why do you marvel nuts have to argue against all the stuff DS has done on one stupid PIS moment. That probably got erased out of existance after IC any damn way.

Soujaboy
And fact that Odin Never gets called when the universe is threatened and didn't do shit when his race was about to be destroyed. Yeah. Those are facts too. Those weren't my facts. Those were things DS has done. You dont' like it, Eat bricks. He did them. I dont' argue against the stuff Odin has done. So why do you marvel nuts have to argue against all the stuff DS has done on one stupid PIS moment. That probably got erased out of existance after IC any damn way.

So your gonna base your argument off the fact that Odin is never called for help when the universe is in peril? This is why you were chased off the first time.

A low showing. Darkseid couldn't do anything when he was being owned by Superman.

I'm not arguing against Darkseid feats, I'm arguing against his power which isn't comparable to Odin's.

Marvel nut roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
So your gonna base your argument off the fact that Odin is never called for help when the universe is in peril? This is why you were chased off the first time.

A low showing. Darkseid couldn't do anything when he was being owned by Superman.

I'm not arguing against Darkseid feats, I'm arguing against his power which isn't comparable to Odin's.

Marvel nut roll eyes (sarcastic)

And since that is what is considered PIS since DS in every other showing is at least universal in power, then you can't even use that to base your argument off of. And I dont' care if I was chased off. I left becuz there is very much marvel bias here and I got tired of people not wanting to admit it. Kinda like the slave master's who insisted that they weren't racist. You can never see your own bias. And there you go with that isn't comparible. THat is why i said Odin doens't get called. If he was so powerful, how come he doesn't get called? DS certainly does when ever the universe is threated. Makes you wonder who really isn't comparible to whom

hunbu04
whatever marvel odin is just as power of marvel zeus as it has been stated countless time so don't bring argument of zeus not having enough feats. Dc Zeus /Jove on the other have refer to dc odin as a lesser god and question highfather for including him in matters that involved lesser gods like ares and odin.

Soujaboy
whatever marvel Odin is just as power of marvel zeus as it has been stated countless time so don't bring argument of zeus not having enough feats. Dc Zeus /Jove on the other have refer to dc Odin as a lesser god and question highfather for including him in matters that involved lesser gods like ares and Odin.

Marvel Odin is more powerful than Marvel Zeus. Yes my friend feats do matter, and Zeus's feats just don't stack up against Odins'.

nvrbeenwthagirl
whatever marvel odin is just as power of marvel zeus as it has been stated countless time so don't bring argument of zeus not having enough feats. Dc Zeus /Jove on the other have refer to dc odin as a lesser god and question highfather for including him in matters that involved lesser gods like ares and odin.

And yet DC odin was able to beat Surtur. Whom was able to stalemate THUNDERBOLT and Dr. Fate. Makes you wonder if then DC zeus and Jove and others aren't even more powerful if this "lessor" God can do that.

Soujaboy
And yet DC odin was able to beat Surtur. Whom was able to stalemate THUNDERBOLT and Dr. Fate. Makes you wonder if then DC zeus and Jove and others aren't even more powerful if this "lessor" God can do that.

Well if DC Surtur is that weak, than I'm positive Marvel Surtur is more powerful than he. Marvel Surtur destroyed a galaxy just testing out his Twilight Blade, hence out gunning DC's Surtur feat of stalemating DC's version of Doc Strange, and a being who's power is vastly speculated.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well if DC Surtur is that weak, than I'm positive Marvel Surtur is more powerful than he. Marvel Surtur destroyed a galaxy just testing out his Twilight Blade, hence out gunning DC's Surtur feat of stalemating DC's version of Doc Strange, and a being who's power is vastly speculated.

Actually it's not. Dr. Fate has the knowlege to collapse universes. And a fifth of the power to do it. ( If you can accurately divide the infinite power it woudl take to do that by 5 :P) Ur trying to discount the power of DC's Surtur so that DC's odin looks weak. When in fact you cant. The Thunder Bolt is an Imp. Period. No denying that power. DC surtur was able to hold him at bay AND dr. fate. Try again.

Soujaboy
Actually it's not. Dr. Fate has the knowlege to collapse universes. And a fifth of the power to do it. ( If you can accurately divide the infinite power it woudl take to do that by 5 :P) Ur trying to discount the power of DC's Surtur so that DC's odin looks weak. When in fact you cant. The Thunder Bolt is an Imp. Period. No denying that power. DC surtur was able to hold him at bay AND dr. fate. Try again.

So has Dr. Fate ever destroyed a universe? has he ever came close?

What has Thunderbolt done? not much.

hunbu04
thunderbolt is a genie not an imp

Soujaboy

thumb up

nvrbeenwthagirl
So has Dr. Fate ever destroyed a universe? has he ever came close?

What has Thunderbolt done? not much.

Maybe you want to read the anti-life saga.

Soujaboy
Maybe you want to read the anti-life saga.

Maybe you want to tell me what he's done. wink

nvrbeenwthagirl

According to grant morrison, Thunder Bolt, Genies, Bat mite, quisp, all come from the 5th dimension. Thunder Bolt was able to handily Kick Mordrus ass. And MOrdru is seriously a universal threat. he is the PREMIER lord of Chaos. Go figure. I guess thunder bolt has done something.

darthgoober
Why are people assuming that everyone from the 5th dimension is equal in power? Is everyone from the 3rd dimension? And didn't Mxy actually wipe out the 5th dimension and everyone in it so he couldn't be sent back anymore?(I may be wrong about that last part, but I thought I'd heard something to that effect)

Soujaboy
According to grant morrison, Thunder Bolt, Genies, Bat mite, quisp, all come from the 5th dimension. Thunder Bolt was able to handily Kick Mordrus ass. And MOrdru is seriously a universal threat. he is the PREMIER lord of Chaos. Go figure. I guess thunder bolt has done something.

So according to someone else this is what he's done.

Oh yea, according to Spiderman Sentry's stalemated Galactus. Guess what, Galactus is a universal threat. I figure that mean Sentry should go around owing skyfathers... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
So according to someone else this is what he's done.

Oh yea, according to Spiderman Sentry's stalemated Galactus. Guess what, Galactus is a universal threat. I figure that mean Sentry should go around owing skyfathers... roll eyes (sarcastic)

In the end, ur sig pretty much tells me that if it has anything to do with asgard and thor, your pointless to debate against. You are free to think what you want as am I. good day. You are never going to think anyone is equal to Odin from DC. I dont' give a goddamn if DS beats the crap out of the Spectre. You will still say Odin is more powerful. So Yeah, you be cool and find another person to debate.

Soujaboy
In the end, ur sig pretty much tells me that if it has anything to do with asgard and thor, your pointless to debate against. You are free to think what you want as am I. good day. You are never going to think anyone is equal to Odin from DC. I dont' give a goddamn if DS beats the crap out of the Spectre. You will still say Odin is more powerful. So Yeah, you be cool and find another person to debate.

Your are just so... no

If you could prove it, then sure I'd say DC Odin and Marvel Odin are equals, but you haven't and you can't.

I wish the mods would ban you or something.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Your are just so... no

If you could prove it, then sure I'd say DC Odin and Marvel Odin are equals, but you haven't and you can't.

I wish the mods would ban you or something.

I already told you why I think DC odin is as powerful as Marvel Odin. You just choose to ignore the reasons. Which is ur choice to do so. just I like choose to ignore you since you wish I was banned.

Soujaboy
I already told you why I think DC odin is as powerful as Marvel Odin. You just choose to ignore the reasons. Which is ur choice to do so. just I like choose to ignore you since you wish I was banned.

Well your reason are flawed, and I pointed that out. Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't mean it is. Until DC Odin gathers some feats that match Marvel Odin's, then I'll stand my ground. Sorry, but you've provided no proof to back your claims.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Well your reason are flawed, and I pointed that out. Just because you believe something to be true, doesn't mean it is. Until DC Odin gathers some feats that match Marvel Odin's, then I'll stand my ground. Sorry, but you've provided no proof to back your claims.

Please. dont' tellme shit about feats. the runner has very few feats and is still considered to be bad ass on these forums. When someone has low number of appearances, you have to go by the feats of who they defeated to extrapolate how powerful they are. If Doomsday had only beaten Superman and had one appearance, Then we would know that he is powerful enough to Beat Superman and EVery one else superman has beaten with in reason. DC odin doesn't have to have many showings when the ones he does, speak for themselves. u have a good night.

Soujaboy
I have no proof. I guess your right, I guess before i make bold claims i should have some proof.

nvrbeenwthagirl

Ur an ass. All I claimed was what DC odin had done. your the comic nut who got his balls up in a bunch becuz I compared his favorite wet dream to another comic character.

Soujaboy
I haven't been thinking strait, and ya I don't have any proof. Let me wait a while and let DC Odin establish some feats before I make such bold claims.

nvrbeenwthagirl

you mean kinda like the few bullshit feats the runner has yet people argue for him vehemently. Kiss my grits you dirty birdy ass hole.

Soujaboy
Oh yea, this isn't Runner this is Odin. A Odin that does indeed have a lot of verry powerful feats. DC Odin does not have these same class of feats, so I guess they aren't on the same lv.

darthgoober
Please. dont' tellme shit about feats. the runner has very few feats and is still considered to be bad ass on these forums. When someone has low number of appearances, you have to go by the feats of who they defeated to extrapolate how powerful they are. If Doomsday had only beaten Superman and had one appearance, Then we would know that he is powerful enough to Beat Superman and EVery one else superman has beaten with in reason. DC odin doesn't have to have many showings when the ones he does, speak for themselves. u have a good night.
But the difference is that Surfer's power and capabilities are well established, so by beating him, we have a good idea of how powerful the Runner is. By the same token, just after the DOS saga, plenty of people(including myself) were willing to believe that Doomsday could take the Hulk, because of Supes well established power level. DC's Odin's big feat is beating Surtur, and DC's version of Surtur doesn't have a well established power level. So no one can really tell just how big of a feat that really was now can we?

Soljer
you mean kinda like the few bullshit feats the runner has yet people argue for him vehemently. Kiss my grits you dirty birdy ass hole.

There really is no reason to get so upset, just because Souja has presented the better case, and you lack the processes to counter it.

nvrbeenwthagirl

And Yet THunderBolt has defeated MOrdru, and MOrdrue has ODin lvl feats, Many of them, and Thunder bolt was unable to defeat DC surtur, and yet DC odin was. I guess ur right. Where could I get the assumption that DC odin was powerful even tho all he did was beat a being who was capable of defeating an imp. Damn ur right. I'm just a fool who is reading comics and not understanding what I'm reading. Ur so right. Thunderbolt ain't shit. Dr. fate ain't shit. DC odin aint' shit. long live marvel.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
But the difference is that Surfer's power and capabilities are well established, so by beating him, we have a good idea of how powerful the Surfer is. By the same token, just after the DOS saga, plenty of people(including myself) were willing to believe that Doomsday could take the Hulk, because of Supes well established power level. DC's Odin's big feat is beating Surtur, and DC's version of Surtur doesn't have a well established power level. So no one can really tell just how big of a feat that really was now can we?

But Dr. fate and Thunder bolt do have established power lvls. So by that reasoning, Surtur's power is undenyable. Making DC odin very powerful to be able to beat him.

nvrbeenwthagirl
There really is no reason to get so upset, just because Souja has presented the better case, and you lack the processes to counter it.

He hasn't presented any case. Not at all. ALl he's done is ignore what I was saying. I haven' disputed anything about marvel odin. or put down any thing marvel odin has done. he reminds me of a republican.

Howard_Jones
Wow. nvrbeenwhagirlbutlikesmen really hates Marvel.

mighty adam
People on this forum argue for the beyonder and the runner all the time. ANd they dont' have a lot of appearance either. As long as Thunder bolt and Dr. fate can do any thing Marvel Odin can, and Surtur was able to stalemate even thier combined might, and then DC odin was able to beat that surtur, he is on par at least with marvel Odin. Highfather and DS fought and shook the cosmos. This same high father went to DC odin for help against DS, once DS has gotten too powerful. If HighFather who can shake the cosmos, goes to DC odin for help, then you are short changing DC odin. And by looking at ur sig, I can see why. "Thunder bolt and Dr. fate can do any thing Marvel Odin can"
no they can't you sure do love and over hype your gay lil dcu don't you?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by mighty adam
"Thunder bolt and Dr. fate can do any thing Marvel Odin can"
no they can't you sure do love and over hype your gay lil dcu don't you?

Thunderbolt is an IMP. name something That marvel odin can that That is out of the wrealm of Thunderbolt? HMM. please enlighten us.

darthgoober
But Dr. fate and Thunder bolt do have established power lvls. So by that reasoning, Surtur's power is undenyable. Making DC odin very powerful to be able to beat him.
So what has been established about Thunder's power level? What feats does he have to his credit?

And Fate(like Dr. Strange) is just about ALWAYS given a tough fight in the big battle, regardless of who he's up against. It just the way Mystics are handled. One day they're out taking on people that could give Eternity a run, the next have a difficult time with people like Loki.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober
So what has been established about Thunder's power level? What feats does he have to his credit?

And Fate(like Dr. Strange) is just about ALWAYS given a tough fight in the big battle, regardless of who he's up against. It just the way Mystics are handled. One day they're out taking on people that could give Eternity a run, the next have a difficult time with people like Loki.

IT doesn't change the fact that they are extremely powerful thus making DC surtur even more so, thus making DC odin even more powerful as he beat DC surtur.

Soujaboy
Thunderbolt is an IMP. name something That marvel odin can that That is out of the wrealm of Thunderbolt? HMM. please enlighten us.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung3.jpg

Show me Thunderbolt destroying a Galaxy

nvrbeenwthagirl
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung1.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung2.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Scans/OdinvsForsung3.jpg

Show me Thunderbolt destroying a Galaxy

I can do better. The joker with Mxy's power was able to remake the UNIVERSE. imps are all pretty much on the same lvl of power except the queen. Who happens to be the most powerful of all the imps.

mighty adam
And Yet THunderBolt has defeated MOrdru, and MOrdrue has ODin lvl feats, Many of them, and Thunder bolt was unable to defeat DC surtur, and yet DC odin was. I guess ur right. Where could I get the assumption that DC odin was powerful even tho all he did was beat a being who was capable of defeating an imp. Damn ur right. I'm just a fool who is reading comics and not understanding what I'm reading. Ur so right. Thunderbolt ain't shit. Dr. fate ain't shit. DC odin aint' shit. long live marvel. lol wow you love the dcu were rich men can take in lil boys so they can sleep in their bed with them and butt fck them at night hmm bats. were you can be so boring over powered and have people job to you out da ass hmm supes. or were there is a powerfull warrior woman who needs to stay on her knees in a woman's place and stfu hmm wonderwoman. long live dc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darthgoober
IT doesn't change the fact that they are extremely powerful thus making DC surtur even more so, thus making DC odin even more powerful as he beat DC surtur.
But what level of Power did Fate demonstrate in that battle? Cause by YOUR reasoning, since Loki was once able to beat Dr. Strange, who can take on Eternity level beings depending on who'd writing him, then Thor should be able to kick Darkseids ass solo, since he should be able to beat Eternity level beings also.

And you never gave me any power showing of Thunder.

Soljer
Wow. nvrbeenwhagirlbutlikesmen really hates Marvel.

It's clear he hates marvel, but a gay joke isn't doing much. He came out very early on the forum, and, personally, I think it took some cohones to do so. Especially in a forum populated mostly by teens and young adults, many of which are still insecure and, therefore, ready to lash out at anyone who is different.

I seriously support gay rights, and have many gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered friends as a result.

I'm not quite sure what my point is, I'd just prefer it if you didn't try to use homosexuality as if it were some kind of end-all insult. It isn't. It's just one more difference that makes us all more of the same, wink.

Soljer
I can do better. The joker with Mxy's power was able to remake the UNIVERSE. imps are all pretty much on the same lvl of power except the queen. Who happens to be the most powerful of all the imps.

Mxy isn't the average imp. He has been stated to be one of the strongest of the fifth dimension.

Also, Thunderbolt himself has few feats to compare to Odin....

Could Mxy take odin? Absoultely. Thunderbolt? Hmmm...prove it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by mighty adam
lol wow you love the dcu were rich men can take in lil boys so they can sleep in their bed with them and butt fck them at night hmm bats. were you can be so boring over powered and have people job to you out da ass hmm supes. or were there is a powerfull warrior woman who needs to stay on her knees in a woman's place and stfu hmm wonderwoman. long live dc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you see the difference in our comments. Mine is sarcasm. yours is pure attack. I didn't attack marvel once in my post. while you attack DC and I guess me as well.

Howard_Jones
It's clear he hates marvel, but a gay joke isn't doing much. He came out very early on the forum, and, personally, I think it took some cohones to do so. Especially in a forum populated mostly by teens and young adults, many of which are still insecure and, therefore, ready to lash out at anyone who is different.

I seriously support gay rights, and have many gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered friends as a result.

I'm not quite sure what my point is, I'd just prefer it if you didn't try to use homosexuality as if it were some kind of end-all insult. It isn't. It's just one more difference that makes us all more of the same, wink.

Holy Jebus. I was just guessing. Oops.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy isn't the average imp. He has been stated to be one of the strongest of the fifth dimension.

Also, Thunderbolt himself has few feats to compare to Odin....

Could Mxy take odin? Absoultely. Thunderbolt? Hmmm...prove it.

I dont think Thunder bolt could take Odin simply becuz thunder bolt is controlled by jakeem. an idiot. He would mess up like he did when he had thunder bolt fighting MOrdrue. But is Thunder bolt as powerful as Odin. Probably. As skilled as Odin. NO.

mighty adam
you see the difference in our comments. Mine is sarcasm. yours is pure attack. I didn't attack marvel once in my post. while you attack DC and I guess me as well. im not attacking anyone Happy Dance

Soujaboy
I dont think Thunder bolt could take Odin simply becuz thunder bolt is controlled by jakeem. an idiot. He would mess up like he did when he had thunder bolt fighting MOrdrue. But is Thunder bolt as powerful as Odin. Probably. As skilled as Odin. NO.

prove it

nvrbeenwthagirl
prove it

Well Mordru is the most powerful lord of Chaos. Capable of Everything Odin is. and Thunder bolt was able to match him. So I think it's safe to say Thunderbolt is a match for odin powerwise. But in skill. No Odin wins.

mighty adam
i can't find anything on this thunder bolt i want scans.

DigiMark007
This thread has shown up a few times in the reports.

Most of it is the run-of-the-mill insults and such, so I'll just remind everyone to keep it respectful. Please don't make it go further than this. Thanks.

kevdude
From everything I've seen DS and M Odin seem to be almost equal. Would Odin equal a hungary Galactus though? I gotta few questions that some ppl might want to think about.. Would M Odin be near to the power of Marvel Chaos and Order? Odin ever DIED in Asgard and returned only a few seconds later? Everyone has low showings once and awhile. Remember Thanos w/THOTU after destroying what he thought was everything, only to have Adam Warlock show up and tell him TOAA was using him. yes

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by kevdude
From everything I've seen DS and M Odin seem to be almost equal. Would Odin equal a hungary Galactus though? I gotta few questions that some ppl might want to think about.. Would M Odin be near to the power of Marvel Chaos and Order? Odin ever DIED in Asgard and returned only a few seconds later? Everyone has low showings once and awhile. Remember Thanos w/THOTU after destroying what he thought was everything, only to have Adam Warlock show up and tell him TOAA was using him. yes

Intersting

Soujaboy
Intersting

Odin stops at 15 or 16.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Odin stops at 15 or 16.
LMAO PS, Mordru, and Nabu are all abstracts.

Soujaboy
LMAO PS, Mordru, and Nabu are all abstracts.

Their feats are?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Their feats are?

your a feat Whore. Death has no feats. Do you suggest Odin can beat her?

Soujaboy
your a feat Whore. Death has no feats. Do you suggest Odin can beat her?

So you have no feats, which is what we base our arguments off of on these boards.

juggernaut66666
Nabu was doing pretty well against that green hooded guy.

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you have no feats, which is what we base our arguments off of on these boards.

They all have feats and stated power lvls. I'm just not in the habit of posting feats for abstracts. Odin cannot beat any abstract and I'm purely showing the rabid fanboyism that surrounds certain characters.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nabu was doing pretty well against that green hooded guy.

So was Shazaam. Imo though, at Spectre's avg lv's, many higher tier characters could have good showings against him.

Soujaboy
They all have feats and stated power lvls. I'm just not in the habit of posting feats for abstracts. Odin cannot beat any abstract and I'm purely showing the rabid fanboyism that surrounds certain characters.

I'm aware that you have no proof, we've grown use to that around here.

Odin can't defeat any abstract? roll eyes (sarcastic)

King_Mungi
Deadly Ernest beat an abstract cool

nvrbeenwthagirl
So was Shazaam. Imo though, at Spectre's avg lv's, many higher tier characters could have good showings against him. actually specte was going around owning all the high tier magic users and dc and absorbing thier power and lessening magic in the dcu. the fact that any of them could stand up to him with magic being weakend shows thier true power.

Soujaboy
actually specte was going around owning all the high tier magic users and dc and absorbing thier power and lessening magic in the dcu. the fact that any of them could stand up to him with magic being weakend shows thier true power.

So you proved my point confused

nvrbeenwthagirl
So you proved my point confused

THe point is that thier feats are all that they gave the spectre a good run for his money. and this after he was going around absorbing and weakening magic. do you think for one moment Odin would be able to fight The LT if magic was weakened? hell he couldn't fight the lt at a tenth of it's power.

Soujaboy
THe point is that thier feats are all that they gave the spectre a good run for his money. and this after he was going around absorbing and weakening magic. do you think for one moment Odin would be able to fight The LT if magic was weakened? hell he couldn't fight the lt at a tenth of it's power.

Spectre on average isn't on LT's lv.

Board Walker
Odin stops dead cold at 4, Jak is universal destroying power with ease, Odin is not going past this.

And secondly, I think Nvr's list is very accurate the way it is ordered, DS should be high; if you actually read the comics you would know this.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Spectre on average isn't on LT's lv.

If the LT was half the power, he would still be beyond odin which is what I was getting at. That spectre was still able to absorb and weaken all the magic in the DCU. a feat that odin himself could NEVER do. and yet these beings actually put up good fights with him.

Soujaboy
If the LT was half the power, he would still be beyond odin which is what I was getting at. That spectre was still able to absorb and weaken all the magic in the DCU. a feat that odin himself could NEVER do. and yet these beings actually put up good fights with him.

What are you getting at.roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
What are you getting at.roll eyes (sarcastic)

You know what I"m getting at? can you feel it? It's you losing this one buddy. big grin

Soujaboy
You know what I"m getting at? can you feel it? It's you losing this one buddy. big grin

I thought it was you talking out your ass. You've still yet to prove that PS, Nabu, and Mordru are more powerful than Odin.

Board Walker

nvrbeenwthagirl
I thought it was you talking out your ass. You've still yet to prove that PS, Nabu, and Mordru are more powerful than Odin.

Mordru and nabu are the MOst powerful lords of order and chaos. Any lord of order or chaos is superior to Odin. They are abstracts and hold the very universe in balance. Odin does not. PS was so powerful that the Spectre couldn't kill him and had to weaken magic to even battle him. I can't post scans that Death is more powerful than Odin either but by her very nature, everyone knows that she is.

Soujaboy
Mordru and nabu are the MOst powerful lords of order and chaos. Any lord of order or chaos is superior to Odin. They are abstracts and hold the very universe in balance. Odin does not. PS was so powerful that the Spectre couldn't kill him and had to weaken magic to even battle him. I can't post scans that Death is more powerful than Odin either but by her very nature, everyone knows that she is.

So you still have no feats. Well I do, Alan Scott slashed Mordru's abdomen open with an energy sword.

Board Walker
So you still have no feats. Well I do, Alan Scott slashed Mordru's abdomen open with an energy sword.

Do you want to bring low end feats into this Soujaboy? Their are some pretty low ones for Odin; ala the moon event.

nvrbeenwthagirl
alan scott also wields the mystich star heart energy of which is partly responsible for kyle becoming ION. so much for your attempt to belittle mordru.

Soujaboy
alan scott also wields the mystich star heart energy of which is partly responsible for kyle becoming ION. so much for your attempt to belittle mordru.

ENERGY SWORD

Mordu also took minor damage from taking multiple blows from power girl.

LORDSIDIOUS01
None of these people are a fare match for him. Odin wins

SpunkySmurph

Mordu also took minor ___ from taking multiple blows from power girl.

vin

Batman-Prime
Stops at 3 if you choose Dr. Fates most powerful "host".

guy222

1.Zatanna
2.Alan Scott
3.Dr. Fate
4. Jakeem Thunder
5. Phantom Stranger
6. Mordru
7. Nabu
8. DC's Surtur
9. Shazam
10. Zeus
11. Ganthet
12. High Father
13. Darkseid
14. Yuga Khan
15. Ion 2
16. Mr. Mxy
17. The Spectre

makes it to five

UniOmni

1.Zatanna
2.Alan Scott
3.Dr. Fate
4. Jakeem Thunder
5. Phantom Stranger
6. Mordru
7. Nabu
8. DC's Surtur
9. Shazam
10. Zeus
11. Ganthet
12. High Father
13. Darkseid
14. Yuga Khan
15. Ion 2
16. Mr. Mxy
17. The Spectre

He beats the first 4, (Jakeem Thunder is so overrated without people knowing what he's actually done, its criminal.)
Number 5 is a wildcard.
If he gets past the PS, he gets through Mordru, Nabu, and turns Surtur into a gateway outta limbo.
Shazam is good, but he's Mr.Natural only taller. Odin beats him soundly.

I won't speak on Zeus or Ganny.
Highfather?? Izaya?! To hard to peg.
Darkseid gets his eyeknobs removed, much less swollen shut.

Ion 2 is hard to peg, but off the strength of his first incarnation, he gets the clear win.

guy222
bumprav

carver9
Stop at 16.

Harbinger
Tempted to say that he stops at Yuga.

Dies at Mxy.

TheGodKiller
Originally posted by Harbinger

Dies at Mxy.
Was Ion2 Sodam ?

Golgo13
Stops at 6.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by Harbinger

Dies at Mxy.
I second this

Golgo13
Screw Yuga. He doesn't have the feats Mordru has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.