Very important petition!!! Please sign!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eleonora
I don't know if somebody has already posted this, but it doesn't hurt to refresh some memory.
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/3791/petition.html
Please sign it!!! We need all the support we can get!

queeq
Oh yeah, we need to protect the Shaaks that roam those fields.

Sesse
I would be more concerned about the environmental damage they did while filming ROTJ in Endor.

+ How many dogs did they have to shave in order to make Chewbacca costume???

queeq
laughing out loud

Eleonora
Originally posted by Sesse
I would be more concerned about the environmental damage they did while filming ROTJ in Endor.

+ How many dogs did they have to shave in order to make Chewbacca costume???

I have actually been to the AOTC location and I can assure you it's a disaster.

Sesse
Originally posted by Eleonora
it's a disaster.

You are correct.

jon84
Signed.

Generic Hero
Is there a way to anti-sign this petition?

Haha. I'm joking. *Signed*

queeq
What disaster?

Besides, most of what we saw in AOTC was CGI...

Eleonora
The place is (still) pretty recognisable... pack your bags and go see for yourselves it if you have to pass judgement.
Normally I'd go along with the joke but this isn't. This developer is ruining spots which were breathtaking a while ago. The locals aren't too happy about it either and, believe it or not, there are many people who would like to bring this guy down. If all of this looks like some funny little banter, there is really no point in wasting time with stupid comments (no names mentioned). That being said, I'm logging out. Sign it if you will.

queeq
Pics please

Alliance
EFFING NIMBYS!

Development happens, get over it.

queeq
It is a shame though...

Jack Daniels
talk to al gore build up not out er somethin like that...man I bet whoever sold out made a fortune!

Ushgarak
I'd like to think that the primary motivation for any protests of this kind isn't simply because it was in a bloody Star Wars movie...

General G
signed

Antaeus
Beauty is better than ugly buildings

Have signed, Eleonora - do you thing it will help?

PVS
34 Total Signatures

look out

Jack Daniels
I gotta say the beauty of star wars ALL (within areas capable of vhs and dvd) folks get to enjoy..... that little spot only few locals get to see daily....I see and enjoy it whenever I want cause of Star Wars!....I was once like that but even I know one day I must sell my property....I got real estate investors knocking on my bedroom windows waking me up offering me 30k an acre...I yet hold out...cause I know soon they will offer more..but...if you dont sell eventually they blow up your house man! ....anyone seen a scanner darkly? I want to eat some "organic goods" and watch it...lol..anyways what was i sayin?

JaehSkywalker
signed.

Jack Daniels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.