Savage Hulk and Hercules versus Juggernaut and Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterbruce
Battle of the POWERHOUSES!!!!

Martian_mind
Hulk and herc, thing doesnt belong here

guy222
Originally posted by masterbruce
Battle of the POWERHOUSES!!!!

Team One

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Hulk and herc, thing doesnt belong here

Team 2. You can't beat Juggernaut with physical force. Without BFR, he will eventually win. And yes, he has been repowered. He got the gem back recently.

guy222
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Team 2. You can't beat Juggernaut with physical force. Without BFR, he will eventually win. And yes, he has been repowered. He got the gem back recently.

Immortal Herc/Savage Hulk may wear down Juggy and Thing

tkitna
Yeah, the Thing is outclassed by the other three in this battle.

Team 1 8/10

TricksterPriest
the thing is a non-factor. The other two can't beat Juggernaut. Team 2 wins simply because JUGGERNAUT IS INVULNERABLE TO PHYSICAL ASSAULT. HE TOOK A GODDAMN GOD BLAST TO THE CHEST AND WAS WALKING THROUGH IT UNSCATHED!

guy222
the thing is a non-factor. The other two can't beat Juggernaut. Team 2 wins simply because JUGGERNAUT IS INVULNERABLE TO PHYSICAL ASSAULT. HE TOOK A GODDAMN GOD BLAST TO THE CHEST AND WAS WALKING THROUGH IT UNSCATHED!

I agree Juggy is tough. Numbers might be too much. Hulk has smashed many things. Herc has survived Hades

long pig
Unless they grow telepathy, Jug can beat all three of them. He can simply fight them for thousands of years, but they'll get tired sooner or later, he won't.

TricksterPriest
thank god someone in this thread has a brain. erm Why was I the only one saying Juggs would win, before LP posted?

LORDSIDIOUS01
thank god someone in this thread has a brain. erm Why was I the only one saying Juggs would win, before LP posted?

Juggy/Thing win

guy222
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Juggy/Thing win

Lord, Ben goes down easily. Herc and Hulk no slouch. Herc is an immortal, warrior. Hulk is Hulk. They won't budge. Its a reason, Hulk is the strongest mortal. I concur, Juggy is a force.

golem370
Classic Juggernaut would outlast Hulk and Herc he has Immeasuable Stamina and Totally Indestrutaible durability and the strength to do alot of damage.

Newjak
thank god someone in this thread has a brain. erm Why was I the only one saying Juggs would win, before LP posted? I believe you stick out tongue

Ptr_Grifin

Are you sure he got his powers back? They never showed him actually touching the gem. Not to mention that arc butchered his origin.

Originally posted by guy222
Immortal Herc/Savage Hulk may wear down Juggy and Thing

You can't wear down Classic Juggernaut.

TricksterPriest
The writers confirmed that next time we see him, Juggernaut WILL be repowered back to his classic levels.

Ptr_Grifin
The writers confirmed that next time we see him, Juggernaut WILL be repowered back to his classic levels.

Please tell me where you saw this, I have been waiting for a long time for him to be at his classic levels again. eek!

For those that think he has to be evil to get his powers back, he doesn't. Like I said that arc butchers his origin.

Believe it or not, that guy wearing the purple is Cyttorak in his human form.

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4738/drstrange4423mk6.th.jpg

Hercules
He took the gem from the temple, told the others he didn't, two things are going to happen, hes going to use it and return to full power, or its going to keep calling to him, like the ring called to Frodo in Lord of the Rings.

I think the second one would be a better arc personally but I think the writers are going to go with number one.

Then we will have the whole will he stay good or go back to being bad thing going on.

Regardless if Juggernaut is at full power he eventually wins, unless there is BFR, then Herc and Hulk win.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Are you sure he got his powers back? They never showed him actually touching the gem. Not to mention that arc butchered his origin.

You can't wear down Classic Juggernaut.

Hulk isn't tiring either. Hercules is a god.

TricksterPriest
Doesn't ****ing matter. Classic Juggs wins, it's just a matter of time.

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Hulk isn't tiring either. Hercules is a god.

Hulk will tire and can be worn out. It has been proven plenty of times. What does Hercules have that Thor doesn't have?

carver9
A lot of people dont know nothing about the juggernaut. YOU CANT BEAT HIM PHYSICALLY. His only weakness is telepaths. If you have a juggernaut that is using his power at the full potential then noone could be him. Im referring to the juggernaut that keeps his force field up the entire fight. He could just lay down and let hulk and herc pound on him all day and laugh at there effort but if you have the juggernaut that knows that he dont need the force field because hes still invulnerable, then it would be a better fight but they would still lose. Juggernaut has unlimited strength, he cant lose. If you dont know the juggernaut then read here.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

TricksterPriest
I can't say it any better than that. clap well done. For the record, LP&I both said that as well.

guy222
Originally posted by carver9
A lot of people dont know nothing about the juggernaut. YOU CANT BEAT HIM PHYSICALLY. His only weakness is telepaths. If you have a juggernaut that is using his power at the full potential then noone could be him. Im referring to the juggernaut that keeps his force field up the entire fight. He could just lay down and let hulk and herc pound on him all day and laugh at there effort but if you have the juggernaut that knows that he dont need the force field because hes still invulnerable, then it would be a better fight but they would still lose. Juggernaut has unlimited strength, he cant lose. If you dont know the juggernaut then read here.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/characters/showquestion.asp?fldAuto=596

Every comic book character loses. Hulk/Juggy/Apoc. I agree about Juggy bein tough. So is Hulk and Herc. No more word from Guy222

Soljer
As others have said, the Juggernaut could take all three simultaneously - he is impervious to the physical damage that these three will be doling out.

BFR is the only option any of them would have, and the Juggernaut can even walk back from BFR. erm.

The Thing is a non-factor, but Cain solo's them.

Assuming that it's classic Marko, anyways. If it's current, well, then, this is spite in team 1's favor.

Hercules
You can only slow Juggernaut down, he says it himself when he fights Thunderstrike, no one truly beats him, you can scroe a win over him but he doesn't keep score cause he knows that sooner or later he will free himself and come back.

All the "Wins" that Hero's have over him, are usually where they have tricked him, Spidey and the cement thing springs to mind.

And of course Telepaths are a big problem if you can get his helmet off. No Hercules shouldn't be tiring anytime soon, he is after all a God, he should be able to battle for weeks.

Hulk should be good for a long fight too but both can be KO'd, Juggy in his classic form, can't be KO'd by these two.

Masterbruce needs to give us a ruling on BFR, that is the only way Hulk and Herc can win, BFR Juggy and double team Thing.

No BFR, Juggy wins.

Soleran
Show me current Juggs at classic levels otherwise it's speculation.

Based on that team 2 loses.

Hercules
Originally posted by Soleran
Show me current Juggs at classic levels otherwise it's speculation.

Based on that team 2 loses.

Thats why I said Juggs in his classic form, current Juggs and Thing, as has been said is spite against these two.

TricksterPriest
For the last time, CURRENT HAS THE GEM BACK. And the writers confirmed he will be repowered.

Soleran
Originally posted by Hercules
Thats why I said Juggs in his classic form, current Juggs and Thing, as has been said is spite against these two.

I wasn't specifically citing your postsmile

Thanks though wink

Ok you said it right there, he WILL be repowered not HE IS REPOWERED.

Team two loses.

Hercules

Thanks though wink

I know, I was just agreeing with you. big grin

carver9

Thanks though wink

Ok you said it right there, he WILL be repowered not HE IS REPOWERED.

Team two loses.

Answer this for me, how do team 2 wins because I just cant see it happening. Tell me your story. My story is that juggernaut puts his forcefield up and lay down and let huk and hurc punch on him ALL YEAR LONG and wait until he see a sign of them being tired, gets up and rip both of there heads off. Juggernaut can not lose. He never lose physically, the only way he ever loses is by telepaths. What makes you think that these 2 is going to do the impossible.

Hercules
Answer this for me, how do team 2 wins because I just cant see it happening. Tell me your story. My story is that juggernaut puts his forcefield up and lay down and let huk and hurc punch on him ALL YEAR LONG and wait until he see a sign of them being tired, gets up and rip both of there heads off. Juggernaut can not lose. He never lose physically, the only way he ever loses is by telepaths. What makes you think that these 2 is going to do the impossible.

What hes saying is that forum rules, means we use current versions of the character unless otherwise stated, e.g. Classic Juggernaut, Immortal Hercules etc.

So hes saying that if this is current Juggs, who has yet to be repowered currently (although its 99% that he going to be) then he is no longer unstoppable, has no forcfield and isn't as strong.

That would give a major swing in the other teams favour. Again we need a ruling from Masterbruce as to which Juggernaut were talking about as well as BFR.

Redatom65
Juggernaut is one of my last favorite characters in comics. THough not sure, I'm sure I've seen him beat in physical force before. It seems illogical to me. It is ragrdless if the character grows fatigued he can be knocked out and the queston can the Hulk grow angry enough to knowout the juggernaut. Strangly for these two powerhouses on 616 Eart, they have rarely fought. Despite this I'm siding with team 1.

carver9
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5511467

This would be juggernaut after this fight
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5837079

Truly unstoppable, look at the windows in the back ground
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5946036
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5946048

Hercules
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5511467

This would be juggernaut after this fight
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5837079

Truly unstoppable, look at the windows in the back ground
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5946036
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5946048

Yup, there all of "Classic" Juggernaut and nice scans! big grin

However we don't know yet if were talking Classic or not, until Masterbruce who is the OP, says so.

If it is classic then your post about the fight was pretty much spot on! wink

carver9

However we don't know yet if were talking Classic or not, until Masterbruce who is the OP, says so.

gotcha

Ptr_Grifin
For the last time, CURRENT HAS THE GEM BACK. And the writers confirmed he will be repowered.

Could you please post a source on that?

Originally posted by Redatom65
Juggernaut is one of my last favorite characters in comics. THough not sure, I'm sure I've seen him beat in physical force before. It seems illogical to me. It is ragrdless if the character grows fatigued he can be knocked out and the queston can the Hulk grow angry enough to knowout the juggernaut. Strangly for these two powerhouses on 616 Eart, they have rarely fought. Despite this I'm siding with team 1.

Juggernaut does not fatigue. He has unlimited Stamina. He has never been physically hurt while at full power except by mystical forces.

Thats the point. MB doesn't really need to do that. I believe most people agree that if it were classic then he would not loose, while if it were the current Juggernaut he would lose.

Hercules
Thats the point. MB doesn't really need to that. I believe most people agree that if it were classic then he would not loose, while if it were the current Juggernaut he would lose.

I agree but until MB does state which one, there is a loophole which invites debate.

If he clears it up then we have no need to keep posting on this thread cause Classic = put a fork in Bruce and Herc, cause their done! big grin

carver9
Could you please post a source on that?

Juggernaut does not fatigue. He has unlimited Stamina. He has never been physically hurt while at full power except by mystical forces.

Thats the point. MB doesn't really need to that. I believe most people agree that if it were classic then he would not loose, while if it were the current Juggernaut he would lose.

agree Happy Dance

Bouboumaster
Thing goes down after 10 minutes. And he goes down hardly.

I think that the team 1 can win, because of the "Hulk factor". Hercule would be beat down, but WHAT IF Hulk become so strong, that even Cytorrak himself would be outpowered? This is possibility. The guy broke the-other-guy-don't-event-remember-the-name's armor, after all. And he's able to pwn Thor and Herc. Pretty easely, though. So?

TricksterPriest
wallbash Someone else can bash this guy and show him why he's wrong. I'm done for awhile.

Wonder Man
Juggernuat beats Hulk. Nuff said. Thing could stand up to Herc for a while til Juggy was done with mush melon then you'd see how quick a god could run back to his daddy when Juggernaut turns on him.

Redatom65

Uh pal I said regardless if he fatigues or nots

Ptr_Grifin

Ah, yes you did, I misread it. Classic Juggernaut can't be physically knocked out either. It is part of the Unstoppable thing.

But you did say,

Hercules

With his forcefield up, your punching the forcefield not him, so not only does he not tire but your not actually making physical contact with him either.

Hence you can't knock him out.

Apart from the fact Hulk has never reached that level, he would be knocked out way before he had the chance to get there.

For your information, other than Mortal Hercules, Hulk has never "pwned" Hercules...and technically, while he beat mortal Herc down, he was far from owned.

carver9
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thing goes down after 10 minutes. And he goes down hardly.

I think that the team 1 can win, because of the "Hulk factor". Hercule would be beat down, but WHAT IF Hulk become so strong, that even Cytorrak himself would be outpowered? This is possibility. The guy broke the-other-guy-don't-event-remember-the-name's armor, after all. And he's able to pwn Thor and Herc. Pretty easely, though. So?

1st I would like to say, you do realize that juggernaut has unlimited strength thanks to cytorak. Lets put it like this. Ok they claimed that war hulk had unlimited strength but you had juggernaut pushing him back a couple of miles until he got trip, yep I said juggernaut pushed him. Then theres another thing, Juggernaut skin CANNOT be damaged AT ALL. No matter how hard hulk hits him, there wont be a scratch. Now this is the juggernaut that isnt using his forcefield. Now we're going to the juggernaut that IS using his forcefield. He can stand right in front of the hulk while in momentum and let the the hulk punch at him all day pushing the hulk back (while the hulk is still punching) and laugh at the hulk effort. You do know that juggernaut took a blast from thor that even harmed the mighty galactus. Juggernaut arguably is one of the most durable in comics next to destroyer. You do know that onslaught punched juggernaut from one part of the continent to the other and didnt cause any harm at all. The word unstoppable is meant for him, he is truly unstoppable. They shouldnt have made a person like this because there is only one way of beating him and that becomes boring sometimes and thats to mess with his head but hulk or herc dont have that power. Juggernaut solos them and after go to the x mansion and beat up on them.

guy222
1st I would like to say, you do realize that juggernaut has unlimited strength thanks to cytorak. Lets put it like this. Ok they claimed that war hulk had unlimited strength but you had juggernaut pushing him back a couple of miles until he got trip, yep I said juggernaut pushed him. Then theres another thing, Juggernaut skin CANNOT be damaged AT ALL. No matter how hard hulk hits him, there wont be a scratch. Now this is the juggernaut that isnt using his forcefield. Now we're going to the juggernaut that IS using his forcefield. He can stand right in front of the hulk while in momentum and let the the hulk punch at him all day pushing the hulk back (while the hulk is still punching) and laugh at the hulk effort. You do know that juggernaut took a blast from thor that even harmed the mighty galactus. Juggernaut arguably is one of the most durable in comics next to destroyer. You do know that onslaught punched juggernaut from one part of the continent to the other and didnt cause any harm at all. The word unstoppable is meant for him, he is truly unstoppable. They shouldnt have made a person like this because there is only one way of beating him and that becomes boring sometimes and thats to mess with his head but hulk or herc dont have that power. Juggernaut solos them and after go to the x mansion and beat up on them.

Team One. Ben falls first. Hulk/Herc defeat Cain
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/guy222_photos/hulk457-stopsjuggernaut.png

Bentley
You know that Cain was given his powers back to fight Hulk in world wor Hulk, you know too that he will be most likely defeated. I reserve my comment until that moment. Maybe classic juggs will prove not to be imprevious to harm after all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.